Tommy Swiss Mattress Range

Tommy Swiss Mattress Range

2XX Series, Manhattan (MH03), Supreme (ME03), etc...

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.5

Don't do it!!!

Date PurchasedJun 2015
    Shafeel

ShafeelSydney

So comfy, neatly packaged!

This is a very comfortable mattress. Had my doubts as it arrived wrapped up in a rectangle box. But it is very comfortable. I have recommended the mattress to my family and they have also purchased it. When opening the box though, it does startle you when the mattress pops open to its full size. But other than that it was a perfect investment.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
    Thomas

ThomasBrisbane

Excellent Bed Fast Delivery.

Bed is amazing! Delivered fast & easily assembled. So happy and I can't believe the quality for the price. Thank you Tommy Swiss, I will be recommending you to my friends!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Wirj

WirjMelbourne

Great mattress at a value price!

I've had this bed for over a week now and it's very comfortable - I honestly cannot tell what the difference is in comparison to the more expensive mattresses that are double or triple the price. Before the purchase, I visited a number of mattress stores extensively including Snooze, David Jones, Forty Winks and others, and it was very confusing. I figured that if you don't value durability as much, then a mattress at a value price is the way to go.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
    cheated customer

cheated customerDarwin

Dodgy, cheat company

Bought a mattress and bed. Very poor quality. When wrote through ebay to return the item, promised to send replacement and requested that I withdraw the dispute on ebay. Then never sent item and then stopped responding. Very poor quality product and cheat.... avoid

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Dodgy company, cheap stuff, avoid!

Had to return the mattress because we don't believe in rollup mattresses. Although unable to talk to someone the first time tried to call, did receive a call back very soon. the agent on the phone sounded pleasant. Been asked to try their mattress in the warehouse that is fully extended. Will see how that works.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
    Vijayakumar Narasimhan

Vijayakumar Narasimhan

Lost firmness in 15 months. Back ache and Neck pain are the long term side effects.

Bought in December 2015, it used to be soft and comfy for first 3 months and later became soggy.
    Now after 15 months we struggle to get into and out of bed, mattress feels like quick sand...

Date PurchasedDec 2015
    Tyson1

Tyson1Victoria

Comfy initially, but so poorly constructed that it only lasted 13 months

After leaving a glowing review of my new mattress back in April 2015, it lasted only 13 months before the springs warped at pressure points and my husband and I developed back pain. It had an easy life, with not heavy people sleeping on it. The warranty was only valid for 12 months, so what a waste of $600. Time to get my 25 year old mattress back out of the shed, they knew how to build them back then!

In Love with this matress

Don't bother

I purchased my bed frame 11 months ago, it is still within its warranty period and has completely collapsed. The slats have always been an issue- they fall out of their plastic "holds" easily, the headboard cracked and one of the feet have broken off. I have had to disassemble the bed and stop using it because as soon as I touch it it just falls again.
    I have been trying to contact them persistently and I have received no response. They conveniently do not have a telephone and now it is clear why.
    Don't bother buying from them as their aftercare is non existent!

Ryan4321

Ryan4321South East Queensland, QLD

NOT Thick - Paid too much as a result - False Advertising

We purchased the 27cm and the 31cm that they quote on eBay. Both were 3cm LESS in thickness than what was advertised after 3 months waiting for some expansion, but it just never came to the advertised thickness. They are claiming a much thicker mattresses than what they are selling.

Have to get a Double now and will be getting it from another seller on eBay with a better reputation than this company. If I wanted a 28cm mattress Tommy Swiss I would have bought a 28cm and for much cheaper elsewhere. One to avoid!

Terrible quality.

Bed had wrong pieces delivered & couldn't contact them. Finally got the correct pieces after 3 weeks, which were of such poor quality. Flimsy & poorly made The bed kept collapsing in the middle of the night. The mattress was a joke, so soft it sunk so low, I gave up on it. It is now going into hard rubbish were it belongs because I do not want to deal with these fools ever again, weeks of waiting for the right parts to get sub standard ones. I don't want it replaced with another dangerous & dodgy bed. $700 down the drain.
    This bed was a queen sized French Provincial with a supposedly luxury mattress.

Almost a perfect bed considering the price

mick

mick

Great but only for a few years

Bought a king Size Mattress based on the good online reviews about 4 years ago. I am 6 foot and 90 KG. after 4 years, mattress is shot and needs to go. It is a cheap mattress and do not expect anything other than that. You get what you pay for and TS is very much for the spare room.

Mislead Photos

Bought on ebay on behalf of my Mum thinking it was a 30cm mattress like the others as the pictures looked like it was actually thicker than the others, but it is about 27cm. The images have been photoshopped. Very disappointing as I would have bought another otherwise which actually states their dimensions. FIX YOUR PICTURES so you don't suck others in.

Mark UGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Memory foam Pocket Spring Mattresses

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Great mattress and bed frame

I've bought 2 mattresses, MO1D and 206Q which look like they maybe discontinued now. Was hoping for the best given the price and they are fantastic! Great value and awesome choices. Also bought 2 bed frames and put them together myself really easily. They both look just like they do in the pictures. As for courier, I bought one when I was in Melbourne, delivered the next day. The other when I moved to Canberra, delivered hassle free in 4 days. Absolutely nothing to fault. What you see is what you get and the price is a bonus.

Russell

RussellVictoria

Crazy bad mattress, & most of the reviews on here are fake

Tom

Tom

Terrible. Be aware.

So far so good mattress and bed frame.