Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

Bad Australia post

Bad Australia postSouth East Queensland, QLD

Vile Taste

Bought 2 boxs because was suggested by dietitian. Horrible taste and even worst aftertaste. Yes think would help lose weight because makes you throw up. Should have read reviews before i purchased. Should have gone with Rapid or slim right. They were rated top 1 &2 on canstar.

Jenny

JennyQueensland

Received the bars and they were old the chocolate was off have emailed and received a full refund excellent service

The bars must have been exposed to heat during transit and that is what caused them to be discolored but did receive a full refund very happy with that service.

LaurinaB

LaurinaBSchofields

Horrible after taste..

I have had Tony Ferguson shakes many years ago..This lot I bought last week are disgusting.They leave a terrible aftertaste, like flour..I hate them and I paid $49.00 for 10day pack..I don't know why they change things so much, just awful, I put fruit in, or bananas and still horrible..Never again.

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

F davis

F davis

The shakes are ok but the soups horrible. . It’s a pitty they changed their original recipe

I won’t be using their soups at all. But will continue to use shakes. I had success about 10 years ago on the program but substituted 2 meals a day. Don’t think I could do 2 shakes a day

Snowman

Snowman

Fantstic! Gotta know how to cook the soups

I have recently gone back to the Tony Ferguson diet after 15 years; I am much older now. Yes the formula has changed and on my first try the soup did look lumpy and curdled. So, I put the mix in the blender with warm/hot water and heated again in the microwave. PERFECT! I also like to add a 1/2-1 chicken oxo cube and some thickened cream to the mix to improve overall. Also use less water or add half from another pack. Even in only 5 days my wife and I can already see it working. Please people, give it another try this way, add a few vegies to help too. It really works.
Good luck.

Fhenny

Fhenny

Mixing my own flour and artificial sweetener would taste better and be less expensive.

Have only tried the vanilla smoothie, as it was on special at my chemist. It was vile. All you can taste is flour and artificial sweetener. Has truly turned me off shakes as the after taste is awful Looked at the lady shake but it is sweetened with stevia which is even worse.

Fran

Fran

Terrible

I only bought the soup today and I will be taking it back tomorrow.
The soup is curdled like sour milk, I think there must be something wrong with this batch. It was literally inedible.

Jock

JockSydney Surrounds, NSW

Gag Worthy in the Extreme

I once reviewed Manshakes and stated that it was the most vile substance I had ever put in my mouth...well, Tony Feguson, have formulated a soup that is even worse.

Start DateJuly 2020
Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Cheryl G.

Cheryl G.South East Queensland, QLD

retrying shakes.

I lost 22 kilos back in 2009 on Tony Shakes. Of course we all slowly go back to the bad way of eating. So I bought 2 boxes of the starter kits with Tony and printed out the 12 week program. So I'm hoping to get a good result again.

Lauren

Lauren

Dreadful

Did the soups many (over 10) years ago and they were really nice and I lost weight easily. Decided to have another go. The formula has obviously changed. The chicken soups are just disgusting. Texture like rotten curdled milk, the taste is NOTHING like chicken, it's soooo bad. Whats worse, I bought 6 boxes of the stuff and am now stuck with it

Cougarmumma

Cougarmumma

Taste test

Used Tony Ferguson diet n shakes 10 years ago and lost 15 kilos - thought I would try again after putting a few back on - purchased the Vlcd coffee and the smell was like dead seaweed and the taste worse - you lost me as a consumer until you fix this unpleasant disgusting tasting product.Need to sack your taste tester.

Sandy

SandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Put on extra 6kg in my first 7 days

I been on the program 7 days and have gained 6kg very disappointed. I followed strict diet and felt full with this program so can't understand the extra weight gain.

Start DateOctober 2019

Margaret

MargaretBLI BLI

Disappointed in new disgusting taste

Being a regular tony Ferguson on and off, I was very disappointed to discover the taste and texture is totally changed. It is gritty and leaves a terrible after taste. It used to be a pleasure to drink. What a pity as it really worked with the weight loss. Lost me as a customer

Jen Mullins

Jen MullinsBrisbane

Tastes amazing and already seeing results!

Ordered online and arrived in only a few days. I ordered the classic shakes 28 pack. Loving all the flavours (especially chocolate and salted caramel). When I bought the shakes I was also signed up to the 12 week program, which has some great recipe plans that are easy and quick to make. I am having two shakes a day which are surprisingly filling so I have found it easy to stick to the program. Already lost a few kilos and it's only been a few weeks so excited to continue having the shakes and see my results at the end of the 12 week program :)

Renee

ReneeAdelaide

Beginning of my life

I have only started 3 weeks ago and ordered shakes online which I received within a week, so happy about that . So far so good. I’m losing already so my journey is on its way.

Deb S.

Deb S.

I also have paid and not received my order.

I've not been able to use the program as I still have not received my order despite having paid over a month ago. This seems to have happened to other customers. DO NOT order their products online.

Kathleen R

Kathleen RSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Unable to Review as Still Waiting For Products

I am unable to comment on the products as they have not arrived. I faithfully paid for them over two weeks ago and the company has not honoured my order. They will not return phone calls or respond to emails. Do NOT purchase any items online.

Poor service

Tony Ferguson shakes work well however I am terribly disappointed in their customer service. I placed an online order two weeks ago. Order has not been received and they fail to respond to my emails and phone calls. The cost has been deducted from my account $109.90 to be exact. I have enjoyed their products but as I live I a small country town getting to a store is nearly impossible. Please Tony Ferguson restore my faith in you.

Agree

I agree i add a shot of coffee to it myself, but shouldnt have to do that, and im not loosing weight im just stuck in the same qeight for the last 4 weeks

Aim

AimCentral coast

Its so easy to use and keeps you full.

There is a big range of shakes. They are great flavours that tadte great aswell. They keep you feeling full. Also the soups in the pouch taste great. I have lost 5kgs on a month

Tony Ferguson
Inge V.Tony Ferguson

Hi Aim, we are glad to hear you like our shakes and heat & serve soups. Well done on the fantastic results so far! Losing 5 kg in one month is a great result, congratulations! Keep up the good work and keep us posted on your progress.