Tony Lahood Motors

Tony Lahood Motors

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tony Lahood Motors? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.9

Do not buy a car from this man

Extremely aggressive individual who I would recommend any car buyer to steer clear of. He is dishonest, and his business should be audited. Very shadey character, keep safe and stay away

Rocco
RoccoSydney, NSW

One of the best dealership ever seen by Rocco&Grace on 15 oct 2021

i bought my wife a beautiful little Toyota Corolla from the team at TONY LAHOOD MOTORS ,Garry was an absalute REAL GENTLEMAN honest & true to his words the vehicle was presented to us like a true GEM ,I PERSONALLY recomend this dealership to anyone looking for a real honest&reliable car.i certainaly will return to this yard again & highly will recommend to friends and others ,my wife is so happy with this car it drives better than a new car.A BIG THANKYOU AGAIN TO THE WONDERFUL TEAM please take THE time to check the great cars & team at Croydon.

Four cars

Great dealership with 150 cars to choose from this is the fourth car we bought for the family over the years from these guys highly recommended

May
MaySydney, NSW

Excellent dealership

I bought a car from this dealership a few weeks ago. The team at Tony Lahood Motors were wonderful and helped me find exactly what I was looking for at a great price. I highly recommend this place and will be sending everyone there.

Friendly and easy going

Friendly staff in Croydon, was very very happy with the service will recommend to my family and friends, thanks Garry and team I'll be back for servicing

One of the nicest car yards

Came in to buy a ford and the sales team were amazing and very helpful will be back again! Be nice and nice things will happen to you thank you tony lahood

Gareth
Gareth

Love these guys

Was very happy with the service will be back again for servicing, their prices are cheaper than other car dealers

Lisa F.
Lisa F.Sydney, NSW

Never Again!! Deceitful and Time wasting

Giang T.
Giang T.

Good used car with fair price and best customer service

We have bought a used car here. The car is in very good condition with a very good price. They also offer us 3 year warranty that you can’t get if you buy from a private seller. The most important thing is you can relax your mind for inspection as they do everything for you. Also, the officer here is very helpful. The customer service is so good. Thank you.

SEXIST AND RUDE

I went to purchase a car I really wanted and when I went to look at the car the dealer said 'oh you can tell this car was driver by a women previously because they had reverse sensors installed and it would be a good care for you because you are a women. I wanted to trade in my care an had been offered $6000 for a trade in from other car yards and when I told the dealer he laughed at me and said no way are we offering you that, so I then asked if they would drop the price because the rego was due in 2 months and he said no way. He refused to meet me halfway and make a deal and spoke down to me because I was a women and kept calling me darling. I said I wouldn't buy the car and he said oh well you loss but your making a mistake.

LadyLL
LadyLLSydney, NSW

Biggest Rip off with Rudest Staff ( Minus any stars)

Steph
StephSydney, NSW

Good car but covered up stuff

While the car itself is running just fine, they would have known that the engine mounts were cracked and required replacing. Car needed a pink slip 3 months after purchase and this is what came up. That and 2 tyres, which I knew weren't great. 3 year warranty IF you service with them but you can only take it in on weekdays and most people work weekdays. I wouldn't trust them to service it anyway. We took it to our trusted mechanic instead.
Just a little disappointed as they knew it was a first car for my son. You'd think instead of trying to cover it up, they would fix it. But hey they are car salesmen.

Retna N.
Retna N.Sydney, NSW

Tony Lahood Motors Beware of the car dealer

Tony Lahood Motors Beware of the car dealer the car i purchased broke down only to be told it was a problem that already existed in the engine and they lied to me. I have filed at Department of Fair Trading and dont want anyone to go through what i have experienced. Do not buy a car from this dealer. Terrible service.

Pegasus
Pegasus Sydney, NSW

A Circus run by clowns

Won't lost more time with this matter but basically bought a car from them, no road worthy certificate given at time of sale. Car broke down 5 days after, then report back the fault to me. Very hard to touch base with "management", bully, unrespectful, dodgy manners.

Sent them to court....

Sydney dodgy dealership

Beware Buyers! Beware
Never ever buy car from this dealership. They are bunch of thugs running the business only for profit. They sell the low quality cars in higher price. I paid $11k for my car which broke down after the 3 months of purchase and cost me approximately $5k to fix it. so if you really care about your hard earned money then do not buy car from them otherwise you will end up spending more money to fix the car. The Free 3 year warranty is just a trap which does not cover anything at all. Last but not least, never ever deal with Garry, he is very unprofessional, dishonest and rude while dealing with the customers.