Tool Spare Parts

Tool Spare Parts

Part supplied to UK

The required part was unavailable in the UK, but listed as 'in stock' with Tool Spare Parts. Customer services were very helpful and the part arrived in UK 16 days after the first enquiry. It seemed I had little choice regarding supply as I couldn't find one elsewhere. Consequently costs were greater than I would have liked, mainly because the cost of carriage to the UK was greater than the cost of the part supplied. Nevertheless, the communication from Tool Spare Parts and their courier was excellent and I now have a working tool for much less than the cost of a replacement. Overall, very happy, thank you Tool Spare Parts.

Look elsewhere, know your prices

I've ordered off them before, I'm certain they forgot about my parts. But, I just found out that... The prices are a massive rip off! So on their parts diagram, they charge 300$ for a 5ah 18v dewalt battery. They're worth 129 (2019). If you you do your research, I'd go elsewhere. Sorry to the company, but it's only fair!

Very good service

Ordered the part and it says on the web site it will ship in 5 to 10 working days but i got it in 5 working days and was kept informed all the time

How good are these guys?

I ordered a drill chuck for my Milwaukee cordless drill. I was kept informed from the time my order was received all the way through to my receipt of the goods. I was able to track my purchase order number too. If I ever get really bad service, I will always review accordingly but if the service is good, like these guys have demonstrated I will give a positive comment, as I have done here.

Scammers

After 3 weeks waiting for my order, i called and was told it should ship in the next day or 2. An hour later got an email advising that my order was refunded. Daily calls and a week latrr, they are still trying to tell me they are refunding my order. Have to contact my bank to try to get my money back. DONT TRUST THEM...

Drill

was on back order but only had to wait three extra days and company keep me up to speed can not fault there service FIVE STARS

Ryobi blower spares

To easy ,pick out item from parts list ,order with appropriate number ,sit back & wait few days as good delivery time

exactly what we needed

This was the only site I found the product I was after , great service with prompt delivery and excellent information with up to date input . Highly Recommend this seller Thank You

Much need Ryobi Sander Belt. It works again.

This is the only place I could find the belt being available. Prompt transaction. Fitted perfectly. Thank you. Will shop with you again if the need arises.

Simply the best

Tried everywhere to find a spare part for our older style Vax vacuum and was at my wits end thinking we would have to part with our brilliant vacuum until I found Tool Spare Parts and they was fantastic in there communication and help all through the process of me purchasing the exact spare part that I needed at a great price and very quick postage,will certainly deal with this company again in the future,thank you once again

Poor customer service

I asked a question regarding some parts and was directed to the parts diagram. The parts required were not individually required so I mentioned this. I was then directed back to the diagram I raised the initial question about. I would rather purchase a new product than buy spares from this company.

Difficult part to find made easy

Goran and the guys made what was seemingly an impossible mission for me , turn into positive results. Nothing was too hard, they kept me informed and provided detailed info in reply to my initial query. I'll be using their services again and have already shared their contact details with my work mates. Thanks again guys, awesome service

Good service

Tool spare parts description of product - Very accurate. Delivery- Very fast, kept informed at every stage.of transport Product that I purchased has been installed and works perfectly. Quality of item excellent plus price of
Switch for Dewalt angle grinder -very reasonable. A very reliable company to do business with.

Nice recovery

I ordered a part which was listed on TSP's site. It took a few days (within the advertised fulfillment period of 5-10 working days) before the order was shipped, but that was fine with me. Delivery by Aust Post resulted in a damaged item being received. Possibly poor packing, but definitely poor handling. I phoned TSP immediately for a replacement and provided photo evidence. TSP sent replacement within a matter of days. Good result.

Spare part delivery

Ordered and received spare part for my DeWalt 735 promptly and without fuss. Being notified when shipped and tracking a further bonus.
Cheers

Word of Warning!!!

Since January 1st 2015, under new management. Really? Seems the same old bad management to me.
I made the mistake of not reading all these reviews first before making my purchase.
It had taken a week to notify me my part is no longer made. Why advertise a product and take your money when it does not exist?
And why a week to work that out???
Also still waiting for MY MONEY to be refunded.
They said a week maximum but it has been over a week and still waiting.
Luckily i paid through paypal and have lodged a dispute a transaction through them.
Not happy.
I will never will use tool spare parts again in my life.

Totally agree with my review? I am sure the 5 star reviews recently added are false reviews.and none bar 2 are verified customers.funny that. They are trying to get there low star rating up.Go to trade tools instead.will tell you on the spot if your part is still made by looking on the computer.instead of waiting a week.They are a properly run company.pay no rent.own all their own buildings.not a franchise.unlike united tools.and most of united tools branches have gone broke in Queensland.Funny that.

Awesome Service

When you receive great advice and exceptional service would you want to go anywhere else,appreciate all the help I was given I will absolutely come back to you guys when I need advice and great service.Thanks.

Perfect service

They patiently spent time chatting to me and pointed me in the right direction. Order was executed very fast and perfectly.

Really great service

When I rang the guy couldn't be more helpful (and patient!)
Fast service, very professional. I'll certainly use them again when I need parts

Great service and excellent postage tracking

Searched and found itemised parts manual, ordered part and was impressed with the level of communication on the progress of my part. Received the part promptly and very happy with the total service from Tool Spare Parts. AAA+++