3.2

Return Claim MadeYes · No
3.7
3.0
Brand Manager for Tool Spare Parts? Claim your listing.

Since January 1st, 2015 Tool Spare Parts is under new management. Since this period, Tool Spare Parts have adjusted their approach to customer service.

buck56
buck56Mid North Coast, NSW5 posts

Quick and accurate transaction

After chasing a part at every tool store in Coffs Harbour and being told I'd be lucky to get the part in Australia, i found this mob online. 10 days later part delivered! Good communication throughout and tracking updates. Well done guys. Show details
John
John

Pretty awful service

Parts were not what described.
Didn't get any after sale support.
Bill
Bill2 posts

Turned it around…. zero customer service

Australia post has lost the parcel but this company has been completely unhelpful with tracking the shipment.
do not buy from this business.. Follow up..
The company did replace the part however they could have just been better communicators and this problem would have never happened. Show details
Skitzee
Skitzee3 posts

Bilko
BilkoPerth, WA2 posts

Awesome service

Needed a replacement dust chute for an AEG PS254SB mitre saw. Neither the Big Warehouse Spares nor Bunnings (where the unit was purchased) were able to source the replacement.
Good communication from Goran, kept in the loop of actions, reasonable postage with good tracking.
Based on my experience will use again for hard to source tool spare parts. Show details
leptobrama
leptobramaMELBOURNE51 posts

Illegal business model

They have nothing in stock. They order the item from a supplier after you order it. They have no idea whether the supplier has any in stock; or in fact whether the item has even been discontinued. This all leads to ridiculously long and uncertain delivery timeframes, with the constant potential for customers demanding refunds.
My order was not available at all, and I had to make a PayPal claim to get my refund. Do not buy from them. Go elsewhere. Show details
Jimmmmmmy54
Jimmmmmmy542 posts

Honest review

Have read all the negative reviews about this company on here. I ordered a part through them and while it took a few weeks to arrive it did arrive. I emailed this company for an update on my order to which they replied in a timely manner. I received tracking advice from the time my order was shipped including a final advice to say the item had been delivered. Today is the 30th Dec 2021

James

Sea
SeaSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Total lack of communication

This business advertises produces for sale that they do not have. It against consumer laws to advertise produce which a business doesn't have.
Delivery is very slow and no tracking updates
Avoid at all cost. Show details
Nick
Nick

Biggina
Biggina

Took 5 weeks for parts

No updates on parts so slow and just a joke saying parts dispatch in 5 days keep.away from this place you will lose time and money whating on parts that never turn up Show details
Pomthumb
PomthumbDarling Downs, QLD6 posts

Non existence. Part, communication

Ordered a Makita part for my trimmer over four weeks ago. Still not arrived and no communication whatsoever. Website directs you to parts when you tap contact us. Buyers beware seems this site is a scam.
Alwyn
AlwynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid the frustration - do not order from this company

I placed an order on 13 September for a Makita part shown as available. The website indicates ‘Please note orders are despatched in 5-10 business days’. One month later (23 business days), the order is still showing as 'Processing'.
A delay might be understandable but the complete lack of communication is unforgivable. Tool Spare Parts does not answer emails or messages submitted through their website. They are virtually impossible to contact by telephone.
Statements on their website under 'Excellent service' are absurd based on my experience.
I can't rate Product Quality or Shipping here because I will obviously never see the part. I will now commence a PayPal claim if my payment is not refunded without delay.
retep
retepSydney, NSW10 posts

great service and part

fast delivery. great service, exact parts at a good price, huge selectiion of parts for all models will shop again. Show details
Jeremy
Jeremy

Straight up lie to you

When I ordered my part their website said the part was "in stock", Placed the order - followed up by email a week later asking where it was, no response, tried calling, no one answers. Finally two weeks after the ordering I got some one to answer the phone, And was told that "in stock" can also mean in stock at the supplier, ok fine - Then he said "we received your part in today, will ship it tomorrow". Well tomorrows here and I received an email saying "sorry that part isn't made anymore". So it was never in stock, not even at the suppliers, they had never received it, they hadn't even started to process the order. They were happy to take my money thou.
Jeroen
Jeroen

Very happy it's working again and I didn't have to bin the whole thing

It took a bit longer than they claimed to deliver (and a call), but the broken pad of my AEG sander got here today. Very happy it's working again and I didn't have to bin the whole thing! Disappointed that Bunnings does't supply the parts, they just want to shove boxes I guess. Show details