Tool Spare Parts

Tool Spare Parts

3.4

Cameron

CameronGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not order with this company

Not tooo sure if they are a scam or just useless. Money was paid even though the parts ordered were on back order, has now been 8 weeks and no parts. Asked for a refund 2 weeks ago via email and no response. Have sent two followup emails since and tried to call every day.

brewsterly

brewsterly

Very Helpful

Have used them a few time and got my items promptly and in good time.

Recently I made a wrong order on a Saturday and didn't realize till Sunday, wrote them an email and asked to cancel the order, which they cheerfully done.

Great customer service.

Joe

JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Either incompetent or liers.

On the 2nd of November, I ordered and paid for 1 Plastic threaded Ryobi Brush cap for $8.00 that I could have purchased off eBay for $1.00. I needed it soon so I ordered local believing, coming from within Australia and listed in stock, I'd have the part in 2 - 3 days max. I also sell products so I know how mail and courier services work. Two weeks later they send me a notice that my item has just been packed and sent. It just arrived today the 19th Nov. 2 1/2 weeks $19 was the total for a $1.00 cap and slow delivery. Never again because they didn't care enough to reply when asked what was going on. An 18 hour drive took 2 1/2 weeks and I lost two customers who got tired of waiting. See photo

Find out how Tool Spare Parts compares to other Hardware Shops

Tool Spare Parts supplied..what no one else could..thank you !!

I thought my old faithful 1/2” cap. Bosch drill was destined for the bin. Spent many hours online “around the world” looking for the part to no avail . Glad I found Tool Spare Parts..service with a smile

Davo

Davo

Replacement parts

Good service & supplied genuine parts for my AEG sander. No local tool shop could get them. Would recommend. Bought this orbital sander from Bunnings. Was given the run around, saying that they no longer stock that model

misleading in stock status

Ordered a small $10 part for my Dremel as the Website said it was "in stock". A week later they advised they didn't actually have it - backorder 3-5 weeks. It's now been 8 weeks and not a word from them.
These guys are shockers - don't trust the website - ring them first

Dennis15612

Dennis15612

a ryobi drill i bought from bunnings.

Bought a drill at bunnings. Finally it died in me. Lots of sparks not much motion! No help trying to get help there, “ we dont stock them anymore”.
Ryobi dealer had never heard of the drill. Did a google and here i am. New brushes with free advice and a drill that is working like magic again. Moral of the story go to thr experts first. Well done guys.

Part supplied to UK

The required part was unavailable in the UK, but listed as 'in stock' with Tool Spare Parts. Customer services were very helpful and the part arrived in UK 16 days after the first enquiry. It seemed I had little choice regarding supply as I couldn't find one elsewhere. Consequently costs were greater than I would have liked, mainly because the cost of carriage to the UK was greater than the cost of the part supplied. Nevertheless, the communication from Tool Spare Parts and their courier was excellent and I now have a working tool for much less than the cost of a replacement. Overall, very happy, thank you Tool Spare Parts.

Tom

Tom

Look elsewhere, know your prices

I've ordered off them before, I'm certain they forgot about my parts. But, I just found out that... The prices are a massive rip off! So on their parts diagram, they charge 300$ for a 5ah 18v dewalt battery. They're worth 129 (2019). If you you do your research, I'd go elsewhere. Sorry to the company, but it's only fair!

Very good service

Ordered the part and it says on the web site it will ship in 5 to 10 working days but i got it in 5 working days and was kept informed all the time

Mic M.

Mic M.Sydney, NSW

How good are these guys?

I ordered a drill chuck for my Milwaukee cordless drill. I was kept informed from the time my order was received all the way through to my receipt of the goods. I was able to track my purchase order number too. If I ever get really bad service, I will always review accordingly but if the service is good, like these guys have demonstrated I will give a positive comment, as I have done here.

MyNewHome

MyNewHomeAU

Scammers

After 3 weeks waiting for my order, i called and was told it should ship in the next day or 2. An hour later got an email advising that my order was refunded. Daily calls and a week latrr, they are still trying to tell me they are refunding my order. Have to contact my bank to try to get my money back. DONT TRUST THEM...

Drill

was on back order but only had to wait three extra days and company keep me up to speed can not fault there service FIVE STARS

Flash275

Flash275Adelaide

Ryobi blower spares

To easy ,pick out item from parts list ,order with appropriate number ,sit back & wait few days as good delivery time

exactly what we needed

This was the only site I found the product I was after , great service with prompt delivery and excellent information with up to date input . Highly Recommend this seller Thank You

Ken Nothdurft

Ken NothdurftSouth East Queensland, QLD

Much need Ryobi Sander Belt. It works again.

This is the only place I could find the belt being available. Prompt transaction. Fitted perfectly. Thank you. Will shop with you again if the need arises.

Terry

TerryWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Simply the best

Tried everywhere to find a spare part for our older style Vax vacuum and was at my wits end thinking we would have to part with our brilliant vacuum until I found Tool Spare Parts and they was fantastic in there communication and help all through the process of me purchasing the exact spare part that I needed at a great price and very quick postage,will certainly deal with this company again in the future,thank you once again

Poor customer service

I asked a question regarding some parts and was directed to the parts diagram. The parts required were not individually required so I mentioned this. I was then directed back to the diagram I raised the initial question about. I would rather purchase a new product than buy spares from this company.

Difficult part to find made easy

Goran and the guys made what was seemingly an impossible mission for me , turn into positive results. Nothing was too hard, they kept me informed and provided detailed info in reply to my initial query. I'll be using their services again and have already shared their contact details with my work mates. Thanks again guys, awesome service

Good service

Tool spare parts description of product - Very accurate. Delivery- Very fast, kept informed at every stage.of transport Product that I purchased has been installed and works perfectly. Quality of item excellent plus price of
Switch for Dewalt angle grinder -very reasonable. A very reliable company to do business with.