Tool Spare Parts

Tool Spare Parts

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tool Spare Parts? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.2

Bilko
BilkoPerth, WA

Awesome service

Needed a replacement dust chute for an AEG PS254SB mitre saw. Neither the Big Warehouse Spares nor Bunnings (where the unit was purchased) were able to source the replacement.
Good communication from Goran, kept in the loop of actions, reasonable postage with good tracking.
Based on my experience will use again for hard to source tool spare parts.

leptobrama
leptobramaMELBOURNE

Illegal business model

They have nothing in stock. They order the item from a supplier after you order it. They have no idea whether the supplier has any in stock; or in fact whether the item has even been discontinued. This all leads to ridiculously long and uncertain delivery timeframes, with the constant potential for customers demanding refunds.
My order was not available at all, and I had to make a PayPal claim to get my refund. Do not buy from them. Go elsewhere.

Jimmmmmmy54
Jimmmmmmy54

Honest review

Have read all the negative reviews about this company on here. I ordered a part through them and while it took a few weeks to arrive it did arrive. I emailed this company for an update on my order to which they replied in a timely manner. I received tracking advice from the time my order was shipped including a final advice to say the item had been delivered. Today is the 30th Dec 2021

James

Sea
SeaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Total lack of communication

This business advertises produces for sale that they do not have. It against consumer laws to advertise produce which a business doesn't have.
Delivery is very slow and no tracking updates
Avoid at all cost.

Find out how Tool Spare Parts compares to other Hardware Shops

Zero customer service, over a month to get spare part

Took 5 weeks for parts

No updates on parts so slow and just a joke saying parts dispatch in 5 days keep.away from this place you will lose time and money whating on parts that never turn up

Pomthumb
PomthumbDarling Downs, QLD

Non existence. Part, communication

Ordered a Makita part for my trimmer over four weeks ago. Still not arrived and no communication whatsoever. Website directs you to parts when you tap contact us. Buyers beware seems this site is a scam.

Alwyn
AlwynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid the frustration - do not order from this company

I placed an order on 13 September for a Makita part shown as available. The website indicates ‘Please note orders are despatched in 5-10 business days’. One month later (23 business days), the order is still showing as 'Processing'.
A delay might be understandable but the complete lack of communication is unforgivable. Tool Spare Parts does not answer emails or messages submitted through their website. They are virtually impossible to contact by telephone.
Statements on their website under 'Excellent service' are absurd based on my experience.
I can't rate Product Quality or Shipping here because I will obviously never see the part. I will now commence a PayPal claim if my payment is not refunded without delay.

retep
retepSydney, NSW

great service and part

fast delivery. great service, exact parts at a good price, huge selectiion of parts for all models will shop again.

Straight up lie to you.

When I ordered my part their website said the part was "in stock", Placed the order - followed up by email a week later asking where it was, no response, tried calling, no one answers. Finally two weeks after the ordering I got some one to answer the phone, And was told that "in stock" can also mean in stock at the supplier, ok fine - Then he said "we received your part in today, will ship it tomorrow". Well tomorrows here and I received an email saying "sorry that part isn't made anymore". So it was never in stock, not even at the suppliers, they had never received it, they hadn't even started to process the order. They were happy to take my money thou.

• Incentivised Review No

Very happy it's working again and I didn't have to bin the whole thing

It took a bit longer than they claimed to deliver (and a call), but the broken pad of my AEG sander got here today. Very happy it's working again and I didn't have to bin the whole thing! Disappointed that Bunnings does't supply the parts, they just want to shove boxes I guess.

Cameron
CameronGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not order with this company

Not tooo sure if they are a scam or just useless. Money was paid even though the parts ordered were on back order, has now been 8 weeks and no parts. Asked for a refund 2 weeks ago via email and no response. Have sent two followup emails since and tried to call every day.

brewsterly
brewsterly

Very Helpful

Have used them a few time and got my items promptly and in good time.

Recently I made a wrong order on a Saturday and didn't realize till Sunday, wrote them an email and asked to cancel the order, which they cheerfully done.

Great customer service.

Joe
JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Either incompetent or liers.

On the 2nd of November, I ordered and paid for 1 Plastic threaded Ryobi Brush cap for $8.00 that I could have purchased off eBay for $1.00. I needed it soon so I ordered local believing, coming from within Australia and listed in stock, I'd have the part in 2 - 3 days max. I also sell products so I know how mail and courier services work. Two weeks later they send me a notice that my item has just been packed and sent. It just arrived today the 19th Nov. 2 1/2 weeks $19 was the total for a $1.00 cap and slow delivery. Never again because they didn't care enough to reply when asked what was going on. An 18 hour drive took 2 1/2 weeks and I lost two customers who got tired of waiting. See photo

• Return Claim MadeNo

Tool Spare Parts supplied..what no one else could..thank you !!

I thought my old faithful 1/2” cap. Bosch drill was destined for the bin. Spent many hours online “around the world” looking for the part to no avail . Glad I found Tool Spare Parts..service with a smile