Listing monitored by Top Value Solar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (26)
  • Purchase Price$4,733.33
Ram
Ram

Awesome Service

Verinder Kaur
Verinder KaurSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Customer

Top Value Solar was recommended by our neighbours and we decided to give them a chance. We were haunted by so many other solar sales reps so we were bit dubious. Nishant was very understanding and explained us everything in detail and answered all our concerns. Now that we have our first bills we are very happy that we went with Top Value solar. The price was very competitive as well. All in all we are happy to recommend them to anyone. Thanks Guys

Highly recommend

I got strong recommendations from one of my friend about this company, and turns out my friend is very trustable. The sales person Nishant is very nice and professional. He explained the details and gave me good suggestions on the panels and inverters that suit my place. The installation was very good as well, got a problem from my side on accessing my meter box but those guys are very patient with me and finally everything is sorted. Can’t wait to see my first bill with solar installed!
Would highly recommend Top Value to anyone who is expecting a valuable solar system and great customer service!

Great Solar installation and customer service

Top Value Solar has provided me with a high quality solar system. Nish was available to explain every step of the process and even helped with the app set up as well. I would highly recommend this company. It’s important to do your research with solar systems and Nish delivered quality components which were installed in a seamless process. I can’t wait for my first energy bill to see the savings. Thank you Nish.

Nishant JTop Value Solar

Thanks Stacey for your kind words. We are very happy that you liked our service. We hope that you have lots of savings

Awesome experience

Had our solar panels installed from Top Value Solar. They came in highly recommended and I was not surprised at all. Very efficiently explained and installed. our monitoring system was set-up as well. Can't praise Top Value Solar. Thanks guys

Anil
AnilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy Customer in Calamvale

Top Value Solar recently upgraded our solar system, two pf my neighbours had system installed from them and they recommended us to Top Value. I'm very satisfied with the professional conduct of the sales and installation team. Definitely would recommend Top Value Solar to anyone looking for solar.

Mansoor Sajjad
Mansoor SajjadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reliable customer service and Highly recommended

My friend recommended Top Value Solar to me and I'm so glad he did

Zahid
ZahidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product knowledge and excellent service

Top Value solar recently installed the 7.875kw at our property very happy with the results. The sales team has extensive knowledge and they custom the system as per our need. They helped us in setting up the smart meter and registration of Fronius Warranty. The installer came on time and were very professional. Would definitely recommend Top Value Solar to anyone looking for solar.

Cam N.
Cam N.South East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy & Satisfied customer in Westlake

Top Value Solar installed the solar system for us in March, very happy with there customer service. The sales team were knowledgeable aswered lot of our questions before and after installation. The installers were very good as well. We would definitely recommend Top Value Solar to anyone looking for solar.

Satya
SatyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top Quality Product and Reliable Service

A friend of mine recommended to use Top Value Solar for my solar system.The sales person was very knowledgeable and we were given proper information about the product. They offered the product best suited for our needs. We got good quality product at very competitive price. The installation team showed professionalism and they did a very good job. Even after installation, Top Value Solar helped us with the setup of Fronius Inverter app and referred to best electricity retailers as per our needs. We would highly recommend Top Value Solar to anyone looking for solar systems. Keep up the good work!

Pip
PipSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy installation and professional team

Professional job, nice ppl, easy to talk and understand what’s going on. Definitely recommend it. If you have any questions, just check with them, you will be always able to find the answer

Vari
VariGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reliable customer service and valuable product

Puneet from Top value Solar helped me and few friends of mine with his expertise and throughout guidance from selection to installing the right solar panels . Keep up the Good Work.

Subhashis S
Subhashis SSouth East Queensland, QLD

OneStop Solar Solution

Great value with excellent customer service. Quickly installed so you dont have to wait too long for turn ups. And dont worry about the price comparison and quality install - happy with it.

Peter G.
Peter G.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended solar installation

We recently had a system installed at our home by Top Value Solar. Excellent service before, during and after the job. Very happy with the performance of the system they recommended. Good value for money. Quick and smooth installation. Great follow up ensuring the solar sysrem was working properly. Assistance with the mobile app to monitor the inverter performance. Puneet was so helpful, knowledgable and courteous. He is proactive in looking after his customers and I am confident he will continue to be there to assist if any issues arise in the future. We are very pleased with Top Value Solar and would recommend them highly.