Tophatter

Tophatter

Great idea - Terrible Products

This online store claims to have great products at unbelievable prices. I found the product quality to be terrible and the cost of postage actually exceeds the product cost. It seems to sell goods which would not be acceptable on eBay or Amazon

Be aware of what you are buying

Read the description of the item you want to bid on before bidding. Don’t be in a rush to bid & check the shipping cost. Set a limit on how much you want to pay for the item & including shipping price. Please don’t get carried away by th bidding as the item will come up again for auction so you can wait to bid after you do your research. Mos times you can get the same thing on eBay for less money so look there after you’ve chosen what you want to buy.
I’ve bought a few items from Tophatter & about 1/2 have been junk or faulty.
I have found the costume jewellery to be the best but make sure you understand that it’s not the real thing before buying.
I hope this helps others. Good luck if you decide to bid.

Bluetooth earpiece

Absolute Rubbish, cannot pair to my phone and is a waste of money. Not impressed, do not recommend to anyone

Cheap rubbish

dont get fooled by their pricing for items, cheap plastics,inferior batteries absolute rubbish.
the drone lasted 2 days before the battery would not recharge, the body was made of soft plastic.
the smart watch display has gone blank. have removed app from my phone.
I use aliexpress now and am happy with their products
lesson learnt

Useless rubbish

I have bought several products all of which seem to have something wrong with them I bought a blood pressure which said I have extremely bad high blood pressure, I took it down to my doctor who said it was totally incorrect. I bought an a tablet which has never worked.
liz

I fell down the rabbit hole of tophatter!

I spent thousands on this site and ended up with generic overpriced copies of electronics that did not work, glass (not diamond) rings and costume jewellery that was worth about $5 but they marketed as valued at 1,000's of dollars. Seriously learn from my mistake and do not be bedazzled by all the shiny sparkly lies they tell you.

Received nothing

I have not got any items i payed for from tophatter. Where are my parcels? Where is my money? I payed for them this will be handed to the police if not solved. Thank you!

Waste of Money!

I have bought several items over the past weeks thinking I waqs getting a bargain.
Items have arrived and they are comical, cheap and nasty rubbish.
Most don't even work.
Just goes to show, you get what you pay for.
Avoid at all costs.

jewelry

I bought from tophatter two tennis bracelets with genuine gemstones had tested by my gemology friend and was told the stones were Glass I complained and got my money back and told to keep the items .I do not buy any more from here and you should not too

Luxury sports watch

Claimed to be worth $300 more like $3.00. Rubbish. Have to send it back to be refunded, will cost me even more. Don’t waste time or money for cheaply made trash. They even change their seller name for the same product scam scam scam

Buyer beware

Hi I have brought 3 things on tophatter and all 3 things I have had to return due to not working or all the items weren’t in my package !!! The quality of the stuff is very very poor I wouldn’t buy anything from tophatter again very disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not happy with wish

I received an easy one touch car mount today. My order number is 61513045 the box was severely damaged and when i opened it parts are missing as its my first purchase with wish, I'm very disappointed and I'll probably won't buy anything again from this company.

it is rubbish

bought some towels advertise 48 by 26 inches got them was 6inches square a hankie is bigger than that was very disappointing

Do not waste your money

Purchased a dash cam complete waste of money. It is more like a child's toy and did not come with a memory card which you can not purchase in australia, it is now in the rubbish bin.

CN Gold 1080 sport camera

CN Gold 1080P Sports camera. What an absolute joke POS. At first I couldn't even get it to go, then when I did it wouldn't work without a memory card. The I bought a memory card the POS still wouldn't work. The picture is so grainey (when it does turn on) you have to squint to see what is going on. Absolutely pathetic. Quickly ended up in the bin. I implore you, please don't waist your money on this crap!!!!

Junky Rubbish

This stuff is just junk with over inflated values listed. Warning you will be disappointed if you buy from this site.

Absolute rubbish

This site is run by thieves. The description of items on the auction site misrepresents what is being sold. The items are just cheap copies

UNHAPPY AND DISSAPOINTED

I bought a ring on your auction advertised as solid white gold 4.5 carat diamond (100% genuine) when it arrived it was just cubic and strange metal in the ring not genuine as we were told on line. I call this false product discloser,I would like to talk to somebody or should I go on social media, your call

Still waiting for TOPHATTER to reply about the FALSE / MISSLEADING product advertising and the wrongful supply of goods bought on line in good faith, You took my money in good faith now supply what I bought in good faith. Or is Tophatter just a another on line scaming company?? Thank You

Please Check Before You Bid.

Before bidding for any item, please compare it with eBay. I recently paid $20 (item plus shipping) for a Go Pro head and chest mounting strap. After I had paid at Top Hatter, I checked the same item on eBay and, to my annoyance, the same item was $3.75, with free shipping. Stay away from Top Hatter and you will not be ripped-off. Tell your friends also. Top Hatter is a site that flogs sub-standard merchandise at a super-inflated price, to suckers such as I am.

This is criminal. I have just watched an auction for: 2018 High Set of 2 BBQ Grill Non-Stick Reusable -Dishwasher Safe Mats - 16" X 13" The stated price is $371. Shipping $7 Winning bidder paid $29. Total for transaction - $36 Just had a look at eBay and their price is $8 for two, free postage. I am sure that the buyer thought that they were getting a four burner, stainless steel, gas BBQ.I am amazed at the absolute RUBBISH that appears for sale, on this rip-off site. I just saw 'Car Eyelashes', set of two. Yes, car eyelashes. $7 shipping and person bid $13. Price posted was $170. Maybe the buyer thought that the car was included.We have had a win. I just had a quick look at the rip-off site, and the massively inflated 'non-discounted', or 'normal retail price price' of items, no longer appears. In other words, an item that, would normally cost eg, $5, and was advertised as $202, in the lower left corner of each item, is no longer there.

Poor Quality all the way

I like the fact that the auction happens very quickly. That is where it stops. The quality across the board is very poor. I have been watching this site for a couple of months and nothing changes. It is always the same products over and over with a very limited choice. Often I compare with eBay and in most cases it is cheaper for product and for shipping with eBay.

I am inquiring as to when this item will be shipped to me. As yet it has not arrived. Have tried to contact seller but appears this link is now not avialable. I have copy and pasted my receipt from supplier below. Thanks. Michael. Thank you for your payment! Hi mideb, sprin has received your payment for Vehemo Waterproof Night Vision Hd Car Driving Camera Rear View Recorder Universal on April 14, 2018. Your item should be delivered within 34-36 business days. Order Details: #60989383 Shipping Address: [details removed] Price $8 AUD AUD Shipping $11 AUD AUD Total $19 AUD AUD Item Details: Vehemo Waterproof... Vehemo Waterproof Night Vision HD Car Driving Camera Rear View Recorder Universal Sold by sprin

Similar listings