Tophatter

Tophatter

See the Best Auction Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jessica

JessicaSydney, NSW

Did not receive the dashcam, told you deal with it

I did not receive the Dashcam, after emailing them 3 times, they responded saying the item is delivered to the address supplied you deal with it, you chase the couirer company, which is in China I believe, when you track the item it is delivered to another postcode, my details are correct with tophatter. Looks like I have made them rich. If I could give them stars it would be -10

evelyn

evelynGoldfields, WA

Absolute rubbish i will never get caught again

The product is not what i was led to believe it was. It is in some language i can not read i would like a refund. Plus power plug is non Australian fitting.

BillVictoria

Top Marks

Disappointed with product, email received same day that total refund had been issued, received email following day from paypal they had received refund, can only say excellent service, Top marks to to tophatter and supplier

morrie

morrieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Leave alone

You look at the pictures and they look good you get caught up with the bidding frenzy and buy when you get you item it is much smaller than you thought most of it is just rubbish Keep away

Lor

LorSydney, NSW

Nothing like item pictured

Biker type jacket. Looked like a leather immitation in a beautiful camel colour. Came nearly like a mid drift top that looked like felt. Threw it straight in the bin. What a waste of money. Worst item i have ever purchased. Never again

Don McKenzie

Don McKenzie

DO NOT BUY-OFTEN FAKES

multiple USB sticks and micro SD cards ordered. Delivered whilst I was out of Australia for 3-4 weeks.
All fake rubbish with no functionality. I took the time to test all of these (6+2) ,proved them total fakes and received a polite reply telling me they were out of time for refund and a 7.50 plus 7.50 credits would be granted.
The company would have had a lot of kickback from other buyers so were fully aware of the SCAM but refuse to honour their own failure in the matter.
I have purchased a reasonable amount of other items from them in the past but will now stick to ebay or ali-express. They have to be acclaimed as schonks

Your bidding against a computer most of the time.. Lol. Scam..

Its a scam buddy..you your bidding against a computer right?!! easy to notice...every time you bid and a reserve price is reached everyone mysteriously just stops bidding lol!!! What a scam.

Arnold76

Arnold76Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Dishonest and scammy

Stirling silver rope chain necklace for $21 +$8 postage,gave it the magnet test,the item jumped at the magnet,the necklace is metal silver plated,top hatter is a dishonest marketing site ,beware don't get caught you might as well give your money to charity,there it would get some value.

Shelleen C.

Shelleen C.Mid North Coast, NSW

Be Fair yes items may not be for you but talk them - they do come good.

I have brought in excess of 20 items with a 4 week period, post time does vary from the different suppliers, customer support I found was excellent, responses some within 3 hours, longer than 24 hours on a weekend. You need to do your research, carefully read all the details. I agree some things may not be up to scratch, but what did you pay for the $2-$10 + postage (and before bidding you knew the shipping cost). My results were mixed, but after talking to them, they kindly refunded the money, that was within less than two hours, now NO OTHER auction site does that.
I have had enjoyable bidding, winning, losing, good & bad results, but I have got some excellent bargains. Eyes open & have fun.

Sandi

SandiNewcastle

Don’t buy anything

Bluetooth watch that I can’t charge after one week that wouldn’t connect to the app. Beware the rubbish on this site! The cost of returning the item is not worth the hassle

Chas546

Chas546Melbourne

Great idea - Terrible Products

This online store claims to have great products at unbelievable prices. I found the product quality to be terrible and the cost of postage actually exceeds the product cost. It seems to sell goods which would not be acceptable on eBay or Amazon

Be aware of what you are buying

Read the description of the item you want to bid on before bidding. Don’t be in a rush to bid & check the shipping cost. Set a limit on how much you want to pay for the item & including shipping price. Please don’t get carried away by th bidding as the item will come up again for auction so you can wait to bid after you do your research. Mos times you can get the same thing on eBay for less money so look there after you’ve chosen what you want to buy.
I’ve bought a few items from Tophatter & about 1/2 have been junk or faulty.
I have found the costume jewellery to be the best but make sure you understand that it’s not the real thing before buying.
I hope this helps others. Good luck if you decide to bid.

Bluetooth earpiece

Absolute Rubbish, cannot pair to my phone and is a waste of money. Not impressed, do not recommend to anyone

carlossamigos

carlossamigosAU

Cheap rubbish

dont get fooled by their pricing for items, cheap plastics,inferior batteries absolute rubbish.
the drone lasted 2 days before the battery would not recharge, the body was made of soft plastic.
the smart watch display has gone blank. have removed app from my phone.
I use aliexpress now and am happy with their products
lesson learnt

Useless rubbish

I have bought several products all of which seem to have something wrong with them I bought a blood pressure which said I have extremely bad high blood pressure, I took it down to my doctor who said it was totally incorrect. I bought an a tablet which has never worked.
liz

I fell down the rabbit hole of tophatter!

I spent thousands on this site and ended up with generic overpriced copies of electronics that did not work, glass (not diamond) rings and costume jewellery that was worth about $5 but they marketed as valued at 1,000's of dollars. Seriously learn from my mistake and do not be bedazzled by all the shiny sparkly lies they tell you.

Received nothing

I have not got any items i payed for from tophatter. Where are my parcels? Where is my money? I payed for them this will be handed to the police if not solved. Thank you!

David

DavidAdelaide

Waste of Money!

I have bought several items over the past weeks thinking I waqs getting a bargain.
Items have arrived and they are comical, cheap and nasty rubbish.
Most don't even work.
Just goes to show, you get what you pay for.
Avoid at all costs.

Garry

Garry

jewelry

I bought from tophatter two tennis bracelets with genuine gemstones had tested by my gemology friend and was told the stones were Glass I complained and got my money back and told to keep the items .I do not buy any more from here and you should not too

Luxury sports watch

Claimed to be worth $300 more like $3.00. Rubbish. Have to send it back to be refunded, will cost me even more. Don’t waste time or money for cheaply made trash. They even change their seller name for the same product scam scam scam

Nancy Keelasked

On 9/18/19 I won Order #93319459. I paid for it with my credit card. Today 9/23/19 I have been advised that the seller no longer will honor order. I paid for this because I really wanted it. What does the seller say about cancelling my order? This is very disturbing and I am very disappointed with Tophatter! what was the reason for cancelling my paid win?

Nancy Keelasked

How does Tophatter supply entire order list (past & present?)

Not sure what you mean

Nancy Keel

If I just go on line and I would like to check what I have ordered, and paid for, where do I go to bring it up?

Mike

Mikeasked

I am inquiring as to when this item will be shipped to me. As yet it has not arrived. Have tried to contact seller but appears this link is now not avialable. I have copy and pasted my receipt from supplier below.

Thanks.

Michael.

Thank you for your payment!

Hi mideb,

sprin has received your payment for Vehemo Waterproof Night Vision Hd Car Driving Camera Rear View Recorder Universal on April 14, 2018.

Your item should be delivered within 34-36 business days.
Order Details: #60989383

Total

$19 AUD AUD
Item Details:
Vehemo Waterproof...

Vehemo Waterproof Night Vision HD Car Driving Camera Rear View Recorder Universal

Sold by sprin