TaniaStrachan
TaniaStrachanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

LOVE IT !!!

Trying to boost family's overall digestive health, chose this juicer for the the overall features, RPM's, quietness, motor & the great price too. Very very happy with the juice yield and dry pulp testifies to this.

Purchased in December 2019 at Online for $399.00.

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Juicer

When purchasing a juicer you can only hope you have made a good choice. After reading so many reviews on so many juicers I'm very pleased to say that our option to choose the Torus T5500 has been well and truly vindicated. The juicer is easy to use and also easy to clean. The juicing process provides great results. The other pleasing feature is the accessibility to the company should you have any questions. All in all really happy with our choice.

Purchased in November 2019 for $399.00.

Other Juicers

Bob
BobCentral West, NSW

The Torus is the best

The Torus is by far the best, by a country mile out of our previously owned juicers. It extracts every last drop of juice. I would highly recommend it to any one

Juicers

Find out how Torus T5500 Pro Big Mouth Slow Generation 3 compares to other Juicers

niseyg
niseygGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing machine

Use my Torus for juicing celery. It is a great machine and nice and compact.
Very easy to assemble and store. Would recommend Torus to anyone
Couldn't be happier. Thanks Torus !

Purchased in November 2019 for $399.00.

Leanne Farnden
Leanne FarndenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Daily use has been amazing in helping my inflammation decrease... can’t imagine a day without it!

Tumeric does clog up more but the benefits outweigh the time to cleanup! My favourite recipe is Tumeric, Ginger, Carrot, Apple, Celery and Beetroot. Having this daily has helped immensely with inflammation

Purchased in October 2019.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Janet Angels
Janet Angels

Torus - my Health Machine!

Purchased in December 2019.

Blue C.
Blue C.South East Queensland, QLD

The best money I have ever spent on a kitchen product.

I ordered this juicer after seeing the Torus website. It was delivered the day after I ordered it. It was easy to set up and use and is very easy to clean. It is not noisy like a regular juicer, I am mesmerised watching it every time I use it. The pulp comes out dry and the juice comes out silky and robust. I definitely squeeze every cent of value out of organic ingredients making this a very good investment. I will be making baby food in it when my grandson is ready for solids. I can not fault this product it is amazing.

Purchased in January 2020.

Clara D.
Clara D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

very impressed! So happy I made the purchase!

Every time I juice I’m so happy I purchased the torusT5500 Pro. I’m so impressed with the yield of juice. That’s a big win as it is value for money when veggies can be expensive. it’s a beautiful design and doesn’t take up much bench space so it sits on the bench ready for every morning use. I mainly juice vegetables and leafy vegetables. I was amazed with the amount of juice extraction from a handful of leaves. You have to peel the celery otherwise it can clog.

Purchased in December 2019 at Torus website for $399.00.

Other Juicers

Sarita
SaritaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I love this juicer - can’t live without it!!

Im on a special diet plan for my health and I just love this juicer. Not sure why the juice tastes so alive and fresh but my body loves it! Its easy to use (I was a bit worried about putting it back together again) and doesn't take up much bench space. Happy customer!

Purchased in October 2019 for $399.00.

Juicers

Philip N.
Philip N.South East Queensland, QLD

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have been using Torus 5500 for 3 weeks & there are issues not covered in the manual. When I ring, only get answer machine and no return calls. I have to return as coming up on 30 days and this company will not provide customer service during the 30 trial period, what hope is there for customer service after 30 days trial. I'm new to this and can afford to waste $400 nd get no service. Should have stayed with well know brands. Even the manual is bad English, indicating to me that this is just another Chinese product as well. I will go with trued and proven brands where customer service is a priority - not a nuisance as it appears with torus company.

Purchased in December 2019 for $399.00.

Torus
Neal B.Torus
Frédéric
FrédéricRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very good

This is my first juicer and, I’m very happy with it. Very practical. It takes all the juice out of the fruits or vegetables. Very efficient. Being vertical makes it very easy to leave it all the time on the kitchen bench, it doesn’t take much space. Very easy to clean all the parts.
Overall, very satisfied with this product. I recommend it.

Purchased in December 2019.

Neil J
Neil JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Machine

Had an issue with the hopper, customer service called back and talked me through a resolution. Build quality is good, machine is weighty and seems to have a lot of power.

Purchased in November 2019 for $359.00.

See all Torus T5500 Pro Big Mouth Slow reviews