Torus T5500 Pro Big Mouth Slow

4.9

TaniaStrachan

TaniaStrachanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

LOVE IT !!!

Trying to boost family's overall digestive health, chose this juicer for the the overall features, RPM's, quietness, motor & the great price too. Very very happy with the juice yield and dry pulp testifies to this.

Purchased in December 2019 at Online for A$399.00.

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Juicer

When purchasing a juicer you can only hope you have made a good choice. After reading so many reviews on so many juicers I'm very pleased to say that our option to choose the Torus T5500 has been well and truly vindicated. The juicer is easy to use and also easy to clean. The juicing process provides great results. The other pleasing feature is the accessibility to the company should you have any questions. All in all really happy with our choice.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$399.00.

TanyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Green juices are a delight with my Torus T5500

Since purchasing my torus T5500 I look forward to drinking my green juices several times a week. People are telling me that my skin is clearing up and that I look younger. The torus can juice kale and wheatgrass with ease and is nice and quiet. I'm happy with the amount of juice I get with my new Torus. I enjoy juicing my greens and adding some fruit to make it a pleasure to drink. I like how the pulp easily comes out for cleaning. In my previous standard juicer, cleaning used to be annoying. One of the best investments I have purchased for my health and my family is the torus.

Purchased in December 2019.

Bob

BobCentral West, NSW

The Torus is the best

The Torus is by far the best, by a country mile out of our previously owned juicers. It extracts every last drop of juice. I would highly recommend it to any one

niseyg

niseygGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing machine

Use my Torus for juicing celery. It is a great machine and nice and compact.
Very easy to assemble and store. Would recommend Torus to anyone
Couldn't be happier. Thanks Torus !

Purchased in November 2019 for A$399.00.

Leanne Farnden

Leanne FarndenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Daily use has been amazing in helping my inflammation decrease... can’t imagine a day without it!

Tumeric does clog up more but the benefits outweigh the time to cleanup! My favourite recipe is Tumeric, Ginger, Carrot, Apple, Celery and Beetroot. Having this daily has helped immensely with inflammation

Purchased in October 2019.

Lynell

LynellNew South Wales

LOVE AT FIRST USE!

I love my Torus Cold Press Juicer & that it’s an Australian Juicer !!! After years of using a high speed juicer I find there is no comparison as to the taste, quality and nutritional value of cold pressing that the Torus Juicer provides. Easy to put together and rinse clean. I highly recommend it and so do my family! Customer Service is outstanding, Neal was helpful, friendly and informative. I’m very happy with my Torus Juicer and suggest that anyone who is considering buying a juicer get the Torus! You’ll love it just like I do!!!

Purchased in September 2019 for A$399.00.

Janet Angels

Janet Angels

Torus - my Health Machine!

Purchased in December 2019.

Peter Knapp

Peter KnappSouth Australia

Hard pressed to top this

Quick to use, quick to clean, quick to put back together and the juice hits that sweet spot. Bought it online at a great price, we needed an upgrade and this one delivers

Purchased in August 2019 for A$359.00.

Keith Saunders

Keith SaundersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best juicer I have seen

We used to own a Sunbeam which we found to be very awkward and inefficient. We saw the Torus 5500 advertised and bought it direct from Torus at an affordable price. It is a dream to use because of the vertical design and is very efficient. The machine is admirable in all respects and I use it to keep my wife supplied with celery juice on a daily basis. Celery in particular is problematic due to the fibrous stalk which will quickly jam the average machine but there is no problem here. The design allows easy dismantling and cleaning, even with the finest mesh and start to finish is completed in quick time. I am very impressed with this device and the warranty reassures me that we will be using it for many years to come.

Purchased in August 2019 at Torus direct for A$399.00.

Kay

KayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic product with great results

Fruit and vegetable juices. Carrot, apple, beetroot and celery is my all time favourite. I also use up what I have in the crisper so nothing gets wasted. A great healthy money saving product.

Purchased in November 2018.

Blue C.

Blue C.South East Queensland, QLD

The best money I have ever spent on a kitchen product.

I ordered this juicer after seeing the Torus website. It was delivered the day after I ordered it. It was easy to set up and use and is very easy to clean. It is not noisy like a regular juicer, I am mesmerised watching it every time I use it. The pulp comes out dry and the juice comes out silky and robust. I definitely squeeze every cent of value out of organic ingredients making this a very good investment. I will be making baby food in it when my grandson is ready for solids. I can not fault this product it is amazing.

Purchased in January 2020.

jessicaanneh

jessicaannehSydney, NSW

Amazing quality for an Amazing Price!

Its so easy to use and put together. The recipes are endless!
All the pulp that comes out you can create into another recipe and make vegetable patties, raw bliss balls etc.

Purchased in July 2019.

Romain ANNE

Romain ANNESouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a great juicer!

Excellent juicer. I use it daily as part of a regime including going to gym and herbs. The cold pressed juice gives me a boost and I am very happy with the juicer which is strong and easy to use.

Jules - Perth

Jules - PerthPerth, WA

Fantastic juicer!!

I bought this juicer for my daughter, but as she ended up going on a 3 weeks holiday I've been using it. It's so easy to put together and use. Works so well, strains really well, no need to re-strain as I did with a cheaper one I have. Absolutely love it and I will be purchasing one for myself now. The Torus seems to be very good quality, is really powerful and literally makes mince meat of a bag of carrots, or a whole celery, no problems at all. Now I've had to give it back I'm missing my morning juice very much! Great product and great price. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Torus juicer to anyone.

Harry

HarrySouth West, WA

T5500 is just excellent, my best purchase

Every morning I juice half a litre fresh celery, doesn’t taste all that nice but it’s the most healthy drink anyone can have.
Celery is very stringy but the Torus makes short work of it and it’s so easy to clean, just brilliant!

Purchased in January 2018 for A$395.00.

Gizmo

GizmoSydney, NSW

Can not live without my torus juicer

I love my Torus juicer I use it every day at work to make celery juice i used to make fruit juice as well which is my favorite with pineapple apple watermelon and orange.

Purchased in March 2018.

Clara D.

Clara D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

very impressed! So happy I made the purchase!

Every time I juice I’m so happy I purchased the torusT5500 Pro. I’m so impressed with the yield of juice. That’s a big win as it is value for money when veggies can be expensive. it’s a beautiful design and doesn’t take up much bench space so it sits on the bench ready for every morning use. I mainly juice vegetables and leafy vegetables. I was amazed with the amount of juice extraction from a handful of leaves. You have to peel the celery otherwise it can clog.

Purchased in December 2019 at Torus website for A$399.00.

Angela Bleasdale

Angela BleasdaleCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent juicer

I make a beetroot, carrot and wheat grass juice every 3rd day using the fine insert as well as orange juice using the medium insert. When using wheat grass you need to alternate with other vegetables so it doesn’t clog. The instruction manual is very helpful in this regard. I’m happy with the amount of juice that is extracted with little pulp remaining. This is my first slow juicer and I’m very happy with the product. Much less food waste than the previous high speed juicer I used to have

Purchased in August 2019.

Sarita

SaritaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I love this juicer - can’t live without it!!

Im on a special diet plan for my health and I just love this juicer. Not sure why the juice tastes so alive and fresh but my body loves it! Its easy to use (I was a bit worried about putting it back together again) and doesn't take up much bench space. Happy customer!

Purchased in October 2019 for A$399.00.

Rajasked

T5500 Generation 3

Do we need to peel the oranges ?

Paul

Hello Raj I choose to peel the orange, segment it and remove the pips. Works great.

Raj

Thanks Paul . I have seen some commercial places where they just put the whole orange without peel & juice comes really tasty . I don’t how it works

Torus
Neal B.Torus

HI Raj, We tested this and found that cutting the orange in half without peeling provided the best juicing for the least effort. We also discovered drinking juiced orange peel is an acquired taste.
Kind regards,
Torus Customer Service

Sirt Newbieasked

T5500 Pro Big Mouth Slow

If you are juicing a mixture of greens (kale, rocket, etc) with apple or other fruits, do you have to change the screens/ filters, and is that easy and/or messy to do?

Torus
Neal B.Torus

The T5500 comes with a fine screen sieve, a big hole sieve and a blank plate sieve (for whole fruit ice creams etc) depending on how much pulp you want in your juice. The fine hole sieve would normally be used for kale, rocket etc and fruit. The only reason to change to the big hole sieve would be if you wanted more fruit pulp in your juice. Normally you would leave the fine hole sieve installed for either kind of juice and it is certainly not necessary to change it. To change sieves mid-juice is just a matter of removing the lid, auger and sieve and reassembling, which would take about 30 seconds.

Sirt Newbie

Thanks for the super quick response :-)

Paul

Neal has answered your question perfectly. As I had mentioned in my online review I have found this company to be excellent in answering any questions I may have.
In answering your question I have to admit we haven't juiced kale or rocket but have juiced multitudes of other fruits and vegetables and still more to try. We have found the T5500 very easy to clean.

straw

strawasked

T5500 Pro Big Mouth Slow

is the Torus T5500 ok for commercial use - for a juice bar?

Tanya

Yes, I think it would be great for a small commercial operation. Such as a small health bar or small health retreat,

Get an answer from our members and Torus representatives