Torus Echo

4.9

The very best Juicer on the market today

As experienced juicer user, our opinion is based on facts and final result.
This juicer applies a two stage juicing process which guarantees an optimal quality of your juice, depending of course on the ingredients used.
The different types of screen adjust for the size of fibre preferred, and the quantity of pulp left. Fruit and vegetable fibres are excellent for your testiness performance, maximising the quantity of pulp juiced. Although more expensive than usual juicers on the market, this one is far out the best buy to make. Highly recommended.

Purchased in September 2020 at from manufacture.

Meera

MeeraMid North Coast, NSW

Best juicer

I hadn’t heard of this juicer, but Im really glad I got it, as its the best juicer. I liked it so much I got one for my mum too, and the guy on the phone gave me a discount. I am doing the celery juice diet and feel better than I have in years.

Purchased for A$429.00.

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend for juicing celery

I love this juicer and it is fantastic for juicing celery, which I do everyday. I love the double auger system, this gets every last drop out, so there is a very high juice yield. It is by far the easiest juicer to clean, there is no built up fibre to scrub out, just a quick rinse and you are done. I have used a centrifugal juicer and upright slow juicer for celery and this one out does both of them for juice yield and ease of use and cleaning. I can't recommend the Torus Echo enough and Neal is so easy to speak to and goes out of his way to make sure you are happy with your purchase. Thanks so much. Love this juicer and it is a very good price.

Juicers

Find out how Torus Echo compares to other Juicers

rosiedesilva

rosiedesilvaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good for hard fruit and vegetables

I love this juicer for juicing carrots and other hard vegetables and fruit, however it just doesn’t work juicing soft fruit like papaya(backs up, pulp blocks exit) . It also doesn’t make “nice cream” as advertised. I have the soft end cap but this doesn’t work either, the problem is the filter blocks up. With the largest filter it doesn’t produce fruit but pulp.
I purchased directly and the customer service had been very responsive however I still can’t manage to juice soft fruit.
The best feature of the juicer is that it’s so easy to clean With a simple rinse and no scrubbing. Recommend for people wanting to juice hard fruit and veg

Purchased in November 2020 for A$350.00.

Hi Rosie,
As above, please contact us directly and we will work through your issue. The machine juices soft produce well and if for some reason your machine is not doing this, we would like to resolve it.
Kind reegards,

Stevehug

StevehugAU

Impressive juicer and great value

An excellent juicer. The double auger system is a brilliant concept it gets every last drop of juice out. Handles usually difficult celery with ease. Extremely quiet and best of all it is a breeze to clean - no scrubbing of large sieves - a quick rinse and you're done in well under a minute. I spoke with Neal from Torus Cold press juicer by 'phone and found him very helpful and eager to please. Highly recommended in all aspects.

Purchased in December 2020 for A$399.00.

My new favorite appliance

I really like the design of this juicer, with everything getting pressed twice and so much easier to clean than my first juicer. It inspires me to juice every day and I am feeling much better for getting the regular juiced nutrients. The juices taste so good too. I look forward to my juice every morning.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$399.00.

Very happy, love my morning juice

I bought this because I thought the double auger looked like a good idea. Its always hard to know how much juice you are getting but this seems like a really good and efficient juicer and I'm really happy with it. It also definitely a more simple clean up too. thumbs up.

Purchased for A$399.00.

Very Impressed

The performance of the new torus echo compares very favourably with the top end juicers, at an excellent price. I was so impressed with it I am ordering for my health and lifestyle shop. Love the design and ease of use, so exciting to get a new brand out there.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$369.00.

Highly recommended

I have been a practicing naturopath for 15 years so I have trialled many a juicer over the years. I can confidently recommend my clients to use the Torus echo as it gives you a higher yield than other juicers I have used, with noticeably dryer pulp which therefore means more nutrients going into your body not the compost bin! That's what you want when you go to the effort of making a fresh cold pressed juice. This juicer is very well designed and easy to use, no fiddling about. I particularly recommend it to my clients for leafy greens, lime, kale and celery as this combo will provide you with nutrients like iron and vitamin C.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$429.00.

Juicers

Find out how Torus Echo compares to other Juicers

Kerri Patterson

Kerri PattersonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Shop Quality Juicer

Purchased in October 2020.

Love this juicer!

I bought this juicer four weeks ago and have used it every day. It's so easy to use and I'm amazed at the yield I get! It's super easy to clean and the best thing is it's quiet which means I'm not waking the household each morning! I have used many juicers and rate this as the best.

Purchased in November 2020.

Wow wow wow

I don’t usually write reviews but I really think this juicer is next level. I’ve been trying to have daily celery juice for a long time but washing up the juicer and all the cutting takes so much time. Using the Torus has been really different for me, because it juices celery Sooo easily! and much easier to clean too. I just want to tell everyone how much I love my juicer lol.

Absolutely amazing juicer ! Ideal for greens ! Easy made celery juice !

I have recently upgraded to new torus echo juicer and absolutely love it ! Well prices , easy to assemble and even easier to clean. Whats not to love :) Highly recommend it !

Kai33

Kai33Brisbane

Amazing Juicer! Loving the daily celery juice.

I’ve been making daily celery juice with my Torus Echo and it definitely gets more juice out of each celery piece than past juicers I’ve used. It’s not hard to clean either, as soon as I’ve had my juice I wash all the parts and it doesn’t take long. I have really been enjoying my new morning routine of making juice!

Purchased in October 2020.

Percival

Percivalasked

is there a video who could show me how is the quality of this juicer in terms of extracting juice out of carrot?
I just returned a piece of crap juicer that I bought because it performs the same as my 45$ juicer. I had to squeeze the pulp after I juice it and there still a lot of juice that I got from the pulps/waste.

Hi Percival,

The Torus Echo was released in Australia October 2020. We have published initial videos showing the machine in action with celery, etc. You can view these at: https://www.toruscoldpressjuicers.com.au/shop/torus-echo/

Our in house side-by-side comparisons with other juicers indicate that the double pressing action of the Echo gives high yield for most produce, including carrots. We plan to make real time videos demonstrating this in the next month or two. Unfortunately these are not yet available.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. You are also welcome to call us on 02 6619 0245.

Kind Regards,

World travellerasked

Anyone used this juicer yet? Why was the other model T1000 classic show discontinued when it's doing so well.

Neal B.Torus

We sold Torus T1000 and T5500 for 5 years. They are great machines and much loved. In 5 years the nature of juicing has changed. Many customers are now drinking pure celery juice which challenges any juicer with its long stringy fibres. Technology moves on. We tested the Torus Echo and were impressed with its performance: high yield from the dual auger, no preparation needed for celery, no build up of fibres, all round great juicing, easy clean. We were impressed enough to make it our new flagship product.
Kind regards,

World traveller

that is fantastic bcos I was going to use it for celery juicing. Do we need to cut it in small pieces or can we put in a whole stick (i juice a whole stalk for 500ml juice, no water added)... How easy is it to wash? Please advise manufacturing warranty + any extra warranty costs and where is the product? Im at Noosa Heads. thanks

Neal B.Torus

No need to cut the celery. Just put the stick in whole, providing it fits. Usually the machine pulls the celery in by itself. Sometimes you have to push it a little, or use the tamper. Whole strings and a bit of pulp are expelled through the pulp outlet.
There is no basket sieve to clean. Just a small tongue filter which can be rinsed clean or may need a few seconds with the little brush included. Other components only need a rinse.
5 years warranty on the motor. 2 on the other parts.
We are based near Byron Bay so not far from you.
Kind regards,
Torus Customer Service

Get an answer from our members and Torus representatives