Toyota Dealers

Toyota Dealers

Low level of service and diagnosis

Steve G.

Steve G.Northern Region, NSW

did not get back to me twice

went to inverell toyota 4 years ago to price and trade on new hilux the manager never got back to me so i brought nissan.went there again 2 weeks ago seen same guy took photos of my trade guess what never ever got back to me and i was keen to get a hilux so i went and brought a ford ranger will never step foot in toyota inverell again and have people in town told me the same thing happen to them

Store Locationinverell toyota nsw 2360
Arlindo

ArlindoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is my first and, most likely, my last Toyota

Garth

Garth

Pathetic !!

Store LocationMORNINGSIDE, BRISBANE.
John

John

Ray 4 Delivery delays

Ordered a Rav 4 hybrid in September 2020 on expectation delivery would about 12 weeks. Now not expected until end Feb (more than 22 weeks to deliver). Would have looked at other options if I had been made aware delivery could be delayed for such a long time.

Tel

TelPerth, WA

Safety Concern Toyota Kluger

jennifer t.

jennifer t.Perth, WA

Absolutely crap

Never buy from them they are crap ridiculous customer service bunch of freaking morons will never help when needed the car I brought has had issues and not a single call back

Store LocationMelville
Jack

JackSydney Surrounds, NSW

Brian Hilton Toyota Gosford

Thanks to the five star quality service I received from both Nicolas Loveridge and Nathan Hunter, I purchased a 2020 Toyota Camry Ascent Sport Hybrid today. The level of customer service was outstanding. No pressure, just good service. The best I can say is: I will be back. Thanks to you both. Keith S.

Store LocationBrian Hilton Toyota Gosford
Jenni

JenniSydney, NSW

toyota merchandies

Hello, I purchased toyota merchandise over 1mth ago the amount has been taken from my account. I have not recieved the items. I have sent email through with no response. I have contact Toyota on Facebook no reponse...... There is NO contact number for me to call someone in regards to my items. Would really like someone to get incontact regarding this matter.

Allan

AllanMid North Coast, NSW

Worst after-sales service

Store LocationWarren Ploughwright Toyota Port Macquarie
Hassan

HassanSouthwest, VIC

Very bad customer service.

They not honestly and try to play with you, also purchasing low quality car to customers.
Very Bad customer service too.

• +3Thumbnail
Store LocationPreston toyota

Shellah

ShellahSydney, NSW

Great Car!!!

I know we made the good choice in choosing Toyota Rav4 to be our next car... It's released today. It was then I realised that we just not made a good choice but a GREAT ONE! The car is so full of everything. It's really gorgeous!
Everyone in the showroom were so friendly and helpful specially Greg Case, the Business Manager and Timothy Sumasno, Sales Executive. thank you very much!

Store LocationRyde Toyota
Leonie

LeonieSydney, NSW

Toyota Castle Hill

Went to buy a new car at Toyota Castle Hill. Although they could not see me straight away, they rang when they were available and nothing was too much trouble. Everyone we spoke to was friendly, professional and obliging. Both the salesperson and the finance guy knew their product. Would definitely return.

Chantel

ChantelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awful!

Store LocationSA
Mark

MarkSouthwest, VIC

FANTASTIC

The guys at Pakenham Toyota pulled out all stops to make sure the used car I purchased was detailed had a full tank of petrol and looked brand new. Everything they said they would do was done and more . They were extremely helpful and friendly .Especially Karl who could not do enough for us and Bevan who organised the finance . both gentlemen were professional, friendly and made the whole process seamless . Even although we had to wait to see the vehicle due to Covid Restrictions ,they kept in touch and as soon as possible got things moving so that I could have my car . It's fantastic .I can't thank them enough

Store LocationPakenham Toyota Melbourne

Alicia

AliciaPerth, WA

The car does not exist

Store LocationScarborough Toyota
C du Plessis

C du PlessisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why I do not go to Springwood Toyota

I'm from Logan but ashamed to say that I had to drive to Llewelyn Toyota to buy my new Prado as Toyota Springwood new car staff are non existant. I went to the dealership 3 times where not one staff member bothered to help me on a day where there were only 2 other customers in the store. Llewelyn Toyota will give you the service that you deserve, going out of their way to help and give the best deal!

Store LocationSpringwood Toyota
Greg W

Greg W

Stewart Toyota Kirrawee Service

Didn’t carry out all the recommended items on the service for Landcruiser 200. They also damaged my paint work and refuse to fix it. They claim that Workshop cameras show vehicle was not damaged. However they won’t show me the footage. The vehicle was separately road tested by 2 people as well. No cameras whilst they were each on a road test!!! Who knows what they did to it? I know the damage was not on vehicle prior. I hand wash my Landcruiser & know every inch of it. I’m very familiar with the flaws it has. So when new damage appears right after Stewart Toyota Kirrawee have had it, can only come to one conclusion. Rod Bressington (general manager) insinuated I was a liar. Great customer service!

Store LocationStewart Toyota Kirrawee
Belinda J.

Belinda J.

Toyota Hinterland Nerang Service Centre

Store LocationToyota Hinterland Nerang Service Centre
hoondi

hoondi

Money is more valuable than customers to them

This review is based on Scarboro Toyota. I do not recommend their service. I believe they have a lack of transparency, any of my problems are batted away without a second thought. They could've had a returning customer but decided to take their jobs personally. Please consider going to a different Toyota! When I indicated I had an issue they completely outcasted me for giving feedback, so I won't be going back.

Store LocationScarboro Toyota WA

VWPasked

Major ethical issues exist at Phil Gilbert Toyota. Data provided by us on buying car, badly abused by salesman in breech of our privacy with sadly very serious consequences. When complaining no action taken against the individual involved as management only interested in a cover up.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Sorry,,, what is your question?

VWP

Why have they not enforced there social media and or their comms/privacy policies when there is clear evidence of a serious violation of same??

Rae

Raeasked

The tow hitch on our three year old Toyota 79 series has sheared a bolt and the rest are loose We’re towing a sun land patriot and iam not happy with the reponsed we received after we had it serviced

Garry

Garryasked

If I put a bull bar on a new land cruiser should it cancel the 5 year warranty? A new land cruiser has developed cracks in the frame of the car near the bull bar and Toyota will not repair it properly. They say they will put a weld on them but it will be very much weakened and there is a chance of the welds cracking. Bundaberg Toyota is saying they don't have to do any repair because the car had a non Toyota accessory. You buy a 4WD to handle off road terrain not to only drive down a highway.

Val Hosking
Val Hosking

I would never deal with Toyota Bundaberg haven't got a good name for follow up they just take your money and run. I very much support buying locally but definitely not from Bundaberg Toyota or the other dealerships they own in Bundaberg.