Toyota Dealers

Toyota Dealers

june

juneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Automatically removed bad reviews at Toyota north lakes

They made fraud contract after asking English very well for Asian. They realized my son autism after and they're all liars and manipulative.
The dealer [name removed] like snake.
I was really stressful everything to processing.

Store Locationtorque toyota north lakes

Sue Ac

Sue AcWaterford qld 4133

Great customer service

Wanting to give oldmac toyota springwood a great wrap for its fantastic customer service i had on friday
They did a great job on my car putting on the new paint protection and im very happy , dealt with Trish in sales , and peter service manager , thanks again for caring :) my little black corolla looks fabulous so thank you sue andrews
Appreciate it very very much guys

Store LocationOldmactoyota springwood qld
Simo

SimoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cant get an answer on a warranty claim for a manufacture fault

These are photos of my 2011 toyota corolla paint peeling of in sheets. A problem toyota has admitted to in the US but not here. Very common problem cant even get an answer out of them for six months on whether they will fix it or not. Do not buy TOYOTA

• +2
Brian Hilton woy woy

Brian Hilton woy woySydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst customer service ever

Have a warranty issue with a fading dash in my new 2019 Camry. Took the car to Brian Hilton woy woy 4 weeks ago and have no phone call back at all. I have called 4 times since with the promise to call me back with an answer every time and I’m still waiting. I have also complained to toyota guest services and had no reply. I am currently in the market for another 200series but am going to be taking my business else where. Worst customer service ever and very disappointing after purchasing a new car.

Store LocationBrain Hilton woy woy

Toyota Rockingham

too busy to call customer, not in very good explanation for car, just want to sale it, never call back. Slow service, wait for a week for car tint 4 days later, said to me we can not make it on time . We have to reschedule.2020 Price incl nothing , no service, no roadside service. They just want to make profit not service after sale with customer. Bad verbal manner to speak to customer. Not go to toyota .

Store LocationToyota Rockingham

Nav

NavGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brighton Toyota

Store LocationBrighton Toyota

Mark K.

Mark K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Disgusting vile attitude

I called up Toyota at Rockdale to just get a quote and the sales guy literally spend about 3-5 minutes on about why i should get it and even if i dont have the money now do i want to put a deposit as i was actually getting the money in a few weeks so was just shoppinh arounf

Like i haven't even test drove it nor have you even given me a quote yet, why the hell would i put a guarantee deposit just to lose it when i don't go ahead??? gave me a bad vibe so i did not call back

Store LocationRockdale Toyota in Sydney NSW

Fi

FiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Toyota was not interested in selling me a new car.

Visited the Toyota dealership at Kedron. I really liked the Corolla. I was given a base price on the hatchback, and a glossy brochure. I organised a test drive a couple of days later. I had more questions, needed quotes for add ons, and rang several times with no response to my messages. I also needed a price on my trade in, as I was ready to buy. Rang again, and received a message 'I will ring you'. He didn't. I put a deposit down on another make of car that day. It's been 3 days and he still hasn't bothered to ring back.

Store LocationKedron
Alex O.

Alex O.Sydney, NSW

Avoid this dealer, they just want to make a profit

I have been waiting for a Rav 4 which I knew was an extended wait although this dealer refuses to provide tracking and it is my opinion that they are doing it to sell the car to more profitable customers as I went through a broker. I have been told by other people that this is given to them within weeks of purchase. I have now been bumped 3 times after being told that my car was arriving in weeks. Avoid this dealer!

Store LocationStewart Toyota Sutherland & Rockdale
bignoux.philip.a

bignoux.philip.aSouthwest, VIC

service department review

Store LocationBlood Toyota

Jumbo Cou

Jumbo CouSydney, NSW

Excellent car purchasing experience

Bought a brand new Toyota R4 2019 model on 20/12/19 with my husband on 20/12/19. Jessica Irving is the sales representative. She is extremely polite (smiles all the time), calm and very resourceful regarding to Toyota cars and related services. When we comes to bargain of price, she kept smiling, not like our past experience in bargaining with car sales person, they tend to be agitated and annoyed. I will highly recommend my friends to go to Castle Hill Toyota expecially looking for Jessica Irving for any Toyota cars.

Store LocationCastle Hill

RjD

RjDIllawarra, NSW

Wollongong store refusing to refund holding deposit

The Wollongong branch of Illawarra Toyota is refusing to refund our 500 dollar refundable holding deposit. When I say refusing I mean after initially say they would, after failing to produce the promised log books on the car we were interested in, then pretending to lose our bank details they have subsequently ignored our every communication by phone, email and letter to both the salesman and the manager. Head office is also ignoring our complaints. And this is not the first time Illawarra Toyota has done this. I have seen other customer reviews with the same issue. One man had to involve the police to get his money back. Unless you are actually buying a car do not give these people money. They are dishonest and cannot be trusted.

Store LocationIllawarra Toyota Wollongong Branch

Linda

LindaPerth, WA

poor customer service

We purchased a used car at Scarboro Toyota and brushed off when we questioned a few things that where wrong with the car after we had to go back to pick up something they forgot to give us we where fed all excuses why things couldn’t be fixed we still paid a lot for the car and the exterior was in terrible condition when we picked it up we now have to go back for the things that they will fix which we paid extra for but everything else is up to us terrible customer service and no respect for there customers

Store LocationScarboro Toyota

Debbie

DebbieMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Recall

Rang wagga dealership re .. recalls for 3 separate things.
I live 100Kim's round trip from dealership.
Asked would I get a rental car as was told car has to be in for the whole day.
No was the answer. They can take me to the cbd on their bus.if I take car back to young where I bought this car , a rental would be supplied.
Why can't wagga organise rental and send invoice to young nsw ?

Store LocationYoung nsw

Scarboro Toyota - Not going back

Store LocationScarboro Toyota
Randy

Randy

Toyota Maddington Please Do not Forced and threatened a 19 year old first time buyer

My 19 years old Son wanted to refund the $1000 down payment but Steve the sales Manager, Andy the sales man, Jay the finance told Us that we can not get our $1000 and must continue on buying the car otherwise we need to pay $5000 as penalty. My son now is scared, depressed in his first time experienced buying a car. I am not expecting Toyota dealer threatened us and forcing us to do something we don’t want to do. I am now consulting many people media, legal and friends to make this right .
Toyota Maddington making it hard for my son And our family.

Samuel S.

Samuel S.

Hilux service

Great and fast services, the Mechanics in the workshop were very good and easy to deal with, I could actually talk to the person working on my vehicle without having to deal with a corporate office, keep up the good work and def will always service my car here

Sonja L.

Sonja L.Darling Downs, QLD

Dangerous

Been using black Toyota in Miles for 2 years. Got told needed parts and wheel alignment. Same parts were replaced 18 months ago. Got them to double check they said all good Got second opinion do not need the parts they said. Urgently need other parts vehicle too dangerous to drive!!! Wont be going back there!!!

Store LocationWestern fleet services

amjath

amjathIllawarra, NSW

Illawarra Toyotta - Albion park

Store LocationIllawarra Toyota - Albion park

Francesca

FrancescaPerth, WA

Scarboro Toyota; Terrible money losing experience. They made me hate Toyota forever.

Store LocationScarboro Toyota in Perth

VWPasked

Major ethical issues exist at Phil Gilbert Toyota. Data provided by us on buying car, badly abused by salesman in breech of our privacy with sadly very serious consequences. When complaining no action taken against the individual involved as management only interested in a cover up.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Sorry,,, what is your question?

VWP

Why have they not enforced there social media and or their comms/privacy policies when there is clear evidence of a serious violation of same??

Rae

Raeasked

The tow hitch on our three year old Toyota 79 series has sheared a bolt and the rest are loose We’re towing a sun land patriot and iam not happy with the reponsed we received after we had it serviced

Garry

Garryasked

If I put a bull bar on a new land cruiser should it cancel the 5 year warranty? A new land cruiser has developed cracks in the frame of the car near the bull bar and Toyota will not repair it properly. They say they will put a weld on them but it will be very much weakened and there is a chance of the welds cracking. Bundaberg Toyota is saying they don't have to do any repair because the car had a non Toyota accessory. You buy a 4WD to handle off road terrain not to only drive down a highway.

Val Hosking
Val Hosking

I would never deal with Toyota Bundaberg haven't got a good name for follow up they just take your money and run. I very much support buying locally but definitely not from Bundaberg Toyota or the other dealerships they own in Bundaberg.

Other Car Dealerships