Toyota Dealers

Toyota Dealers

Excellent service by Ryde Toyota

I had to buy a new Toyota and after shopping around spoken To Michael over the phone and got a very good deal with Michael. His manager Tony also cooperated well in my purchase.

Happy Wife - Happy Life

I just purchased a new Toyota Yaris from the Team at Charlestown Toyota - the Service by the team and the presentation of the vehicle at handover were amazing. My Wife could not be happier!

Store LocationCharlestown Toyota

Hornsby Toyota are Deceitful

I drove an hour and a half today to view a used 2017 ssv redline Holden Commodore that Toyota Hornsby had for sale in apparently "excellent condition". The rear tyres were shot and the front clip had gravel rash across the bottom edge. It was obvious it had been flogged. The service records showed Hornsby Toyota had just completed a service on the vehicle. So I then checked the oil on the dipstick..... to my suprise it was black. What a joke, according to the sales person it is common practice for Hornsby Toyota to pre stamp used vehicles serviced and then apparently service them before they are sold. How dodgy and illegal is that!
Oh what a feeling... not Hornsby Toyota

Cheat

Brought used 2017 RAV4 from Cranbourne Toyota in January 2019 and was told the car is serviced and nothing to do for next 10000km, but when I had the car serviced it was found the car was not serviced at all, only there was sticker on the windshield. Cranbourne Toyota and Frankston Toyota are family owned business but they are not sincere. Will not go back to them again.

Store LocationCranbourne

Canterbury toyota

After speaking on the phone to a salesman and agreeing on a price I drove 1.5 hours to pick up a ute. When I arrived I was told the salesman gave me a price $1000 too low and if I didn't pay the extra $1000 they would just sell it to someone else. The manager made no effort to come to some sort of agreement and just shot me down. Wasted 3 hours of my brother and I's time with no effort to fix their mistake.

Store Locationcanterbury

CMI Toyota Christies Beach SA - excellent service so far

We have recently taken delivery of a new Corolla Hybrid, purchased through this dealership. Very impressed by the service and the staff. Whilst we had quite a long wait for the car (none available in Oz), the staff did a regular follow-up and the Toyota Track My Car App enabled us to see the status of our order. We visited a number of other Toyota dealerships before purchasing from CMI. They offered us the best deal, were decisive, businesslike but friendly and we didn't need to haggle to get what we considered a good deal. Staff were great, particularly their customer relations consultant Laura who was bright and bubbly, and their sales manager, Brook. When I mentioned that we had sold our old car privately, they offered us a loan car (almost new Corolla) so we were not left without transport. And didn't even have to pay for the fuel used! All in all, excellent service and certainly a dealer to be recommended.

Store LocationCMI Toyota Christies Beach SA

Perfect service

Very pleased with my purchase! I purchased a car in Cardiff after visiting ozcar. So glad I ended up going through you guys! Thank you for top level service. Very happy

Satisfied Customer

David Sawa's non-pushy sales approach worked a treat. The Kluger GXL virtually sells itself and David patiently showed us this. I'm happy to recommend both the Kluger and David to anyone who's ready for the joyful experience of test driving this great machine.
Zoran

Store LocationWestern Toyota

Buying new car from Airport a Toyota (Sales Person)

Hi, just bought a chr Koba off a wounderful sales person being Mehrnoosh she would go out of her way for anything and she so so patient with us as we put deposit on car about 6weeks ago and just picked it up a few days ago and she did not hassle us at all which was very professional and very caring so if any person is to buy a new or used car my husband and myself would recommend Airport Toyota as all the staff as well as Mehrnoosh are so friendly

Store LocationAirport Tpyota

Poor customer service

I recently purchased a new landcruiser. I paid to have a tow bar fitted unfortunately the tow ball and hitch was not fitted and was supplied in a box . I attended Oldmac Toyota Cleveland to assist me in removing a plastic cover that covered where the tow ball goes. I spoke to a salesman who advised me to go the service section as he said he didn’t have a clue how to remove it . I went to the service section who basically refused to help me and referred me back to the sales section . I think the refusal was because I purchased the vehicle at OldMac Springwood. I returned back the sales guy who still couldn’t help . If a person who sells them can’t do it what hope do I have . I couldn’t believe how bad the service was . This is my first review I’ve ever done so I don’t complain much about bad service . OldMac Toyota is really bad . I still have a bull bar , roof racks ect to purchase . Toyota will miss out on those sales .

Store LocationOld Mac Toyota cleveland

Highly Recommended Neeraj Kalia

The overall experience at Northpoint Toyota Prospect was a very pleasant one. The salesman I worked with Neeraj Kalia was very professional, moved the process along very quickly and has made himself available to answer all my questions after the sale was completed. I would highly recommend Neeraj Kalia . No hassle ! Excellent customer service : )

Store LocationNorthpoint Toyota Prospect

Toyota Corolla Hybrid petrol consumption

When I bought my new Toyota Hybrid Hybrid from Penant Hill Toyota, they told me that the fuel efficiency is: 4.1 lit per 100km (in perfect condition. I wanted to know the fuel consumption in Sydney city area. The sales person told me that 5lit per 100 km. I am getting only 5.6 lit per 100km.
I have raised this issue with Toyota dealer and toyota complaint centre but no one want to listen anything. How can I fight with Toyota.
Helpless buyer???

Store LocationPenant Hill Toyota, Penant Hill, NSW, Australia

Very bad experience

I dropped my Toyota for service two month ago when bring it back they said everything was perfect.
We went overseas and did not use the car for one month . When I came back I drove my car and found there is a problem with the pad took it back to them . The said will do machinery for the pad and everything will be ok.
I took the car knowing that it is been fixed when t I drive it I found it still having the same problem rang them they said give it a week it will adjust by itself but I wasn’t happy because I felt unsafe especially I used it to drop my kids to school.i took it to another mechanical shop they said it hasn’t been done.
After a week I took appointment and drop the car to be checked again. They told me it need machinery and brake pad and I have to pay for this even though I have regular check at their company and the car two years old only . I was surprised because they already did machinery when I talked to them they said he is a new worker doesn’t know what he doing. I asked to talk to manger and try to help but I told him if any accident happened who will be responsible if anyone of us been hurt. He apologise and said will fix everything for you and make you happy. Why they didn’t do it from the beginning right , why they put all my family under risk.
Please anyone take their car to any Toyota service check carefully if they did job well because to be honest they ripping people off with out knowing.
At the end ,I asked Toyota company consider the safety of the people first by having a professional employee that know how to fix cars not have unquilifed worker.

Store LocationVillawood

Lost my business

My wife and I are currently looking at a new 4wd. We had gone to Toyota at Brendale to have another and closer look at the fortuner. We were asked if we would like a test drive and as we had been offered an extended test drive at another dealership we asked if they did them here. "Yes we do would you like to arrange one" was the reply. I originally thought it would be for the day or overnight but was told that I could pick it up on Friday afternoon and drop it back on Monday. We were very happy at how helpful the salespeople were ( we had some horrible experiences at other places.) We arranged a date. We had to change the date due to weather event but once again the salespeople were great. We planned a whole weekend around having the car. Little trip (130 km each way) up the coast booked accommodation, excellent we thought. Got a phone call Friday morning to be informed that the demonstrator was not available but could have it on Saturday morning, But they have to check and not happy about drive up the coast ( isn't that the idea of an extended test drive) . Then got another call that we couldn't have car till after 1500hrson Saturday. Thanks but no thanks. I understand that it's your business and you will run it your way but don't offer extended test drive if
1 your worried about someone doing a few hundred KMs on the test.
2 it's that much of a issue to lend a vehicle out. ( And don't forget you were the one's that offered it for the whole weekend)

We will be going to a non Torque Toyota dealer from now on .

Worst Management Team!

WORST MANAGEMENT TEAM! Talked to this bald guy who was one of the managers.I Do not know his name as he didn't introduce himself. Seemed like he was doing a favour on me by explaining about the vehicle. Sounded rude and racist! Full of Attitude!

Not fixing my new Camry hybrid sports under warranty

I bought a new 2018 Toyota Camry hybrid sports Last year from torque toyota north lakes qld.in January this yearbi noticed the plastic that covers the head unit on the dash with the nat sac is the plastic was cracked all the way around the bottom edge and up the sides first time I went back toyota Australia declined to replace it under warranty then I contacted my Insurance and the insurance accessor came out to look at my car and take pictures of the dash he told me there was no impacted damage on the plastic what toyota has been saying to me he said its a warranty claim not insurance claim and to go back to the dealership and they keep telling me over and over again thst toyota will not replace the damaged plastic under warranty it very frustrated and very mad over the whole issue with my car after paying over 34,000dollars for the car why have a warranty on there new cars when they full fill there obligations in fixing my car under warranty not very happy at allllll I will never buy another toyota again if that's how they look after there customers

Don't defend your errors!

I ordered four tyres from Tyresales to be fitted by Ballarat Toyota. When I went to have them fitted, they discovered only when they went to fit them that they were the wrong tyres. Ballarat Toyota had been holding them for three weeks but had not checked that they were the correct tyres. When I suggested that they would be wise to check deliveries with the delivery docket when they arrive, they became quite defensive, claiming that they never check tyres from Tyresales, they just put them aside till fitment! Tyresales were very quick to send the correct tyres, and were most apologetic, unlike the grumpy Ballarat Toyota staff. To be fair, Ballarat Toyota did a reasonable job of fitting the tyres, so I gave them an OK.

Incompetence or more behind?

I brought our 2016 model Prado to our local Toyota dealer today for performing 40,000km service. I had been told on the phone that this service will take longer than normal, as there would be an issue affecting Diesel engines of our model. That's all I have heard from Toyota in this respect, no written information received. When handing in car key this morning, the service desk asked me whether I wanted a manual switch to be installed to be able to initiate the burning off diesel particle matter manually. How I am supposed to know? I asked whether the automatic burning off would be disabled with the installation of such a switch but could not even get an answer to this question. How shall a customer know whether the installation of a manual switch is advisable when getting such incomplete information? Toyota must know. So is it only incompetence to ask customer this question or is more behind?

...next episode: I picked up the car from the dealer's service unit the next morning. When asking about that manual switch having been installed or not, I was told that such a switch would never be installed in a Prado. Well...

Don't go to Werribee Toyota - unethical practice at its best

I Went to buy car on Saturday around 4pm. Asked for test drive, Agent said let’s work on price first and then you can have test drive as it is Toyota Kluger and you will be happy for sure after took it. I agreed and we started discussion on price and agreed on one price. By the time I saw car properly and had discussion regarding price it was 5pm. Again I asked for test drive and he said they already started closing everything, but you can have test drive on Monday and if I don’t like the car I will get my money back. Took the test drive on Monday and didn’t like the car to drive. I asked for my deposit back and he said it’s not possible that you don’t like the car. I said I am driving Toyota Camry and I was expecting the same performance. Then he said sorry but you have signed unconditional contract and you will get money after the deduction of 2% of the purchase price. Talked to the main manager and he threaten me that if I keep asking about the full refund he will not transfer the rest of the money too. One of the worst customer services I have ever faced.
I ended up buying Maxda CX-9. Do yourself a favour and take the test drive of Mazda CX-9 too and thanked me later. Mazda Cx-9 is Japanese car too and manufactured in Japan. While Toyota Kluger manufactured in USA. And believe me you will see the difference. They both are similar in size too. And Still if you want to buy Kluger than go to somewhere else and make sure you are 100% happy with the car and price before signed anything. If they said we will give your deposit back, make sure you get that in writing.

changed from Mosman to Waterloo...best think I have ever done

I have been a customer of Mosman Toyota for many years. I have decided to change for number of reason..... uncaring staff , not accommodating and the service took far too long. I have just had my brand new Ascent Sport serviced in Waterloo.....great decision. Polite staff , caring, great waiting room with a coffee machine , latest magazines to look at and most importantly this service took over an hour . Next day I have received a follow up call from a service desk...very impressive....thank you Toyota

The tow hitch on our three year old Toyota 79 series has sheared a bolt and the rest are loose We’re towing a sun land patriot and iam not happy with the reponsed we received after we had it serviced

If I put a bull bar on a new land cruiser should it cancel the 5 year warranty? A new land cruiser has developed cracks in the frame of the car near the bull bar and Toyota will not repair it properly. They say they will put a weld on them but it will be very much weakened and there is a chance of the welds cracking. Bundaberg Toyota is saying they don't have to do any repair because the car had a non Toyota accessory. You buy a 4WD to handle off road terrain not to only drive down a highway.
I would never deal with Toyota Bundaberg haven't got a good name for follow up they just take your money and run. I very much support buying locally but definitely not from Bundaberg Toyota or the other dealerships they own in Bundaberg.

Great cars but why are the dealerships so sub standard? I have had dealings with 3 dealerships since buying my new Toyota 2 1/2 years ago and they all leave a lot to be desired. Service managers are generally rude, abrupt and insincere, reception staff are similar. They also try to upsell you on unnecessary items when your car is serviced like $60 wiper blades. After the first 10,000 k service I had the oil was still dirty. Spongy weak brakes are considered normal? The best cars with possibly the worst dealerships... do Toyota care about this?
Simple answer to your question.... Do Toyota care about this.... NO...!!! I called Toyota Head Office, and they did not want to know. I got a generic answer... "Please liaise with the dealer" if the dealer does not want to hear about any complaints then how can we... The best solution to this is we unite and simply do not buy Toyota the next time round. We also go elsewhere to have the car's serviced. $1200 for a full service on a 2009 Corrola is crazy... That's without any up sell. Stop buying Toyota and hit them where it hurts..... They will soon come to their senses... You say the car maybe good... I would have to disagree as their are plenty more makes and model of cares that are just as good, and I suspect with a level of customer satisfaction that is acceptable from not only the dealer but more importantly the manufacture.