Toyota Dealers

Toyota Dealers

2.0

hoondi

hoondi

Money is more valuable than customers to them

This review is based on Scarboro Toyota. I do not recommend their service. I believe they have a lack of transparency, any of my problems are batted away without a second thought. They could've had a returning customer but decided to take their jobs personally. Please consider going to a different Toyota! When I indicated I had an issue they completely outcasted me for giving feedback, so I won't be going back.

Store LocationScarboro Toyota WA
Trevor Mercer

Trevor MercerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warning: Grand Motors Toyota - Very Poor Service and New Car Backup

Store LocationSouthport
Annette S.

Annette S.Perth, WA

Capped Price Servicing does not include the 6 monthly log book services.

Store LocationRockingham Toyota

Brett hayes

Brett hayesWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

looking to buy two cars

Spoke to used car gentlemen and was negotiating price told them we had a meeting to attend, however kept going in to see his manager. Talked about the damage already on the vehicle and was told that we would need to pay for this to be fixed and wasn't in in offer. Car was worth 23,800 and they wanted us to pay $150 for part replacement where damage was on the car. Red book shows trade in to be 16-18000
Sorry Toyota Bundaberg will not be getting our business again

Store LocationBundaberg Toyota

Dishonest service, resulting in huge unforseen costs

I was lied to multiple times by a number of people at this dealership. Sneaky business practices added a lot of unforseen costs for a vehicle that I don't want, but am stuck with. I have documented all of this and now have to take it further.
Communication and investigation with Toyota Australia revealed their sleasiness. I spoke about this with the Kalamunda Toyota business manager and was ultimately told they do not intend to remedy their mistakes despite their legal duty.
Additionallly, Toyota Australia's "Certified Pre-Owned" program functions like a scam and actively incentivises dealerships to violate the law.

Store LocationKalamunda Toyota
Mani

ManiPerth, WA

Damage Vehicle and Poor Service

I Purchased brand new Prado premium model paid $70400 from Big rock Toyota Balcatta WA, Vehicle they hand over scratch on front screen and no customer service at all. Please not to go their

Store LocationBig Rock Toyota Balcatta WA
darren

darrenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible Customer Service

Got a recall notice for my Toyota
Called South Morang Toyota 3 days in a row .No one ever answered
Left Messages
Yet no one had the decency or professionalism to return my call
Absolute joke

Store LocationVictoria South Morang Toyota
Jude Fonseka

Jude FonsekaSydney, NSW

Untrustworthy Toyota Dealer

Store LocationStewart Toyota Rockdale
Steve

SteveHunter Region, NSW

Great Car - shocking service at Cardiff Toyota.

Store LocationCardiff Toyota

Steven Roach

Steven RoachPerth, WA

Rude Ageism and unhelpful

Store LocationMelville

Great Service experience!

I have been having my Yaris serviced at Scarborough Toyota for many, many years now, and I can say it has improved over that time. I think the crew have done their research on how to make their clients feel they are in good hands. Well done all.

Store LocationScarborough Toyota WA
Mike Hill

Mike HillSydney, NSW

Poor communication and expectations not met

Very poor communication when buying a new car, have had to chase them every step of the way and only after 5 SMS's could I get a final answer on when I can pick up my new car. Bought a new car that was 'in stock' on a Friday and was told it would be ready on the following Monday or Tuesday. Have finally gotten confirmation that it will be this Friday, so 1 week. This was not communicated at the outset and would have bought from a dealership closer to me if I'd known this.

From a customer service point of view, once I'd paid my cash deposit and signed the contracts, I was just shown the door. No one told me anything about the process, who to follow up with, nothing.

Might as well buy online from elsewhere.

Store LocationChatswood, NSW
K.Jay

K.JaySA

They break... don’t take responsibility

The Toyota here At Clovelly Park broke my console while replacing the filter, I didn’t check when I left. Few weeks later I found out and called them they said the would fix. After few months when came for another maintenance, they want to charge me for it. Please check before driving out. Better be paranoid than Toyota screwing us.

Store LocationClovelly Park
Sharon joseph

Sharon josephIllawarra, NSW

Illawarra Toyota Wollongong

Very bad customer service. Waited half an hour post the appt time in vain as no one else would attend to me as the concerned sales rep was busy with someone else. Waste of time and effort. Returned back without even looking at the car.( Illawarra Toyota Wollongong )

Store LocationIllawarra Toyota Wollongong

Toyota Rockingham, Perth, Western Australia

Store LocationRockingham
Josh

JoshPerth, WA

Bunbury toyota deceitful say anything to make a sale

Store LocationBunbury toyota
Harjit

HarjitWestern Australia

Melting Dashboard, Toyota Doesn’t care

My Camry’s Dashboard is melting every time i park under direct sun light, after contacting Toyota on multiple occasions, They refused to fix it, but happy to replace it if I pay $1200 bill. It’s dangerous to drive the car as glare block the driver’s view. Even Toyota accept its A manufacturing fault but won’t fix it for safety of their customer. In simple words i have been told we don’t care.

Store LocationPrivate owner
nic f

nic fmelbourne

Terrible Service and crap car

Store LocationToyota Patterson Cheney Dandenong

Serious defects in car

Hi,

We had a serious mechanical issue in our car. It took serious effort to get them to fix it after initially denying any issue. Toyota is no more the brand it used to be.

Store LocationSydney

VWPasked

Major ethical issues exist at Phil Gilbert Toyota. Data provided by us on buying car, badly abused by salesman in breech of our privacy with sadly very serious consequences. When complaining no action taken against the individual involved as management only interested in a cover up.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Sorry,,, what is your question?

VWP

Why have they not enforced there social media and or their comms/privacy policies when there is clear evidence of a serious violation of same??

Rae

Raeasked

The tow hitch on our three year old Toyota 79 series has sheared a bolt and the rest are loose We’re towing a sun land patriot and iam not happy with the reponsed we received after we had it serviced

Garry

Garryasked

If I put a bull bar on a new land cruiser should it cancel the 5 year warranty? A new land cruiser has developed cracks in the frame of the car near the bull bar and Toyota will not repair it properly. They say they will put a weld on them but it will be very much weakened and there is a chance of the welds cracking. Bundaberg Toyota is saying they don't have to do any repair because the car had a non Toyota accessory. You buy a 4WD to handle off road terrain not to only drive down a highway.

Val Hosking
Val Hosking

I would never deal with Toyota Bundaberg haven't got a good name for follow up they just take your money and run. I very much support buying locally but definitely not from Bundaberg Toyota or the other dealerships they own in Bundaberg.