Toyota Dealers

Toyota Dealers

2.1

Great Service experience!

I have been having my Yaris serviced at Scarborough Toyota for many, many years now, and I can say it has improved over that time. I think the crew have done their research on how to make their clients feel they are in good hands. Well done all.

Store LocationScarborough Toyota WA
Mike Hill

Mike HillSydney, NSW

Poor communication and expectations not met

Very poor communication when buying a new car, have had to chase them every step of the way and only after 5 SMS's could I get a final answer on when I can pick up my new car. Bought a new car that was 'in stock' on a Friday and was told it would be ready on the following Monday or Tuesday. Have finally gotten confirmation that it will be this Friday, so 1 week. This was not communicated at the outset and would have bought from a dealership closer to me if I'd known this.

From a customer service point of view, once I'd paid my cash deposit and signed the contracts, I was just shown the door. No one told me anything about the process, who to follow up with, nothing.

Might as well buy online from elsewhere.

Store LocationChatswood, NSW
K.Jay

K.JaySA

They break... don’t take responsibility

The Toyota here At Clovelly Park broke my console while replacing the filter, I didn’t check when I left. Few weeks later I found out and called them they said the would fix. After few months when came for another maintenance, they want to charge me for it. Please check before driving out. Better be paranoid than Toyota screwing us.

Store LocationClovelly Park

Sharon joseph

Sharon josephIllawarra, NSW

Illawarra Toyota Wollongong

Very bad customer service. Waited half an hour post the appt time in vain as no one else would attend to me as the concerned sales rep was busy with someone else. Waste of time and effort. Returned back without even looking at the car.( Illawarra Toyota Wollongong )

Store LocationIllawarra Toyota Wollongong
Randy S.

Randy S.Perth, WA

Toyota Rockingham, Perth, Western Australia

Store LocationRockingham
Josh

JoshPerth, WA

Bunbury toyota deceitful say anything to make a sale

Store LocationBunbury toyota
Harjit

HarjitWestern Australia

Melting Dashboard, Toyota Doesn’t care

My Camry’s Dashboard is melting every time i park under direct sun light, after contacting Toyota on multiple occasions, They refused to fix it, but happy to replace it if I pay $1200 bill. It’s dangerous to drive the car as glare block the driver’s view. Even Toyota accept its A manufacturing fault but won’t fix it for safety of their customer. In simple words i have been told we don’t care.

Store LocationPrivate owner
nic f

nic fmelbourne

Terrible Service and crap car

Store LocationToyota Patterson Cheney Dandenong

Serious defects in car

Hi,

We had a serious mechanical issue in our car. It took serious effort to get them to fix it after initially denying any issue. Toyota is no more the brand it used to be.

Store LocationSydney

Customer service

Very disappointed with the Toyota Australia customer service.
Has my prado GXL dashboard cracked all over,contacted them many times and they rejected to replace the dash knowing it’s poor quality part.
Very unsatisfied knowing they have replaced dashboard for the cars of same year and model free of charge.

Store LocationToowoomba
Happy birthday

Happy birthdayIllawarra, NSW

Team Terrific Toyota Illawarra

Well done team Toyota Wollongong
In times like these, it is so nice to see everyone with a positive and happy demeanor
Thank you to Casey who was calm, not pushy but just was honest
Shazza adds a sparkle to the team and great advice for aftermarket products.
Also, the car is awesome too
Keep up the good work

Store LocationIllawarra Toyota Wollongong cnr Station & Flinders St
Nic

NicSydney, NSW

Toyota Waterloo

- Came in for a 160k service and pink slip, at a cost of $660
- They decided to perform the service and fail my pink slip after the fact, and told me that to fix what i needed for rego, it would be an extra $3k. The car is a 99 camry worth about $1k.
- Why wouldn't you tell the customer in advance before servicing it, that certain things would not pass from the get go?
- NO, instead charge $660 for a service that didn't need to be done because it is a statutory write off.
- This FKN SHTS me off completely. And it's typical of the complete immoral behaviour of these people

F64VAL

F64VALMelbourne

Nunawading Toyota great service we are happy

Bought a toyota camry from Sean last year
Was very happy with him and his knowledge
Gave us a good deal too
Didnt pressure us with the sale
not much more to add but thanks

Store LocationTOYOTA NUNAWADING

Customer service

Berni / Dave and the service apartment. A good team effort in buying my new Corolla zr 2020 for the team in the new cars show room. Also the service department team is very helpful .i believe this team of professional staff has help me when buying a new car and when my car gets service

Store LocationLidcombe

Kazza

KazzaVictoria

Very Bad service

Bought my prado vx 2017 model new from Brighton Toyota great 4x4 love it. Service from Toyota is crap my radio went in my prado On the 13 of nov 2019 it is now the 28 of feb 2020. Still waiting for them to get back to me. They told me 3 weeks max. Doesn’t matter know because I have gone to another Toyota dealer and got one put in 2 weeks. Chadstone Toyota great service very helpful.

Store LocationBrighton Toyota

june

juneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Automatically removed bad reviews at Toyota north lakes

They made fraud contract after asking English very well for Asian. They realized my son autism after and they're all liars and manipulative.
The dealer [name removed] like snake.
I was really stressful everything to processing.

Store Locationtorque toyota north lakes

Sue Ac

Sue AcWaterford qld 4133

Great customer service

Wanting to give oldmac toyota springwood a great wrap for its fantastic customer service i had on friday
They did a great job on my car putting on the new paint protection and im very happy , dealt with Trish in sales , and peter service manager , thanks again for caring :) my little black corolla looks fabulous so thank you sue andrews
Appreciate it very very much guys

Store LocationOldmactoyota springwood qld
Simo

SimoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cant get an answer on a warranty claim for a manufacture fault

These are photos of my 2011 toyota corolla paint peeling of in sheets. A problem toyota has admitted to in the US but not here. Very common problem cant even get an answer out of them for six months on whether they will fix it or not. Do not buy TOYOTA

• +2
Brian Hilton woy woy

Brian Hilton woy woySydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst customer service ever

Have a warranty issue with a fading dash in my new 2019 Camry. Took the car to Brian Hilton woy woy 4 weeks ago and have no phone call back at all. I have called 4 times since with the promise to call me back with an answer every time and I’m still waiting. I have also complained to toyota guest services and had no reply. I am currently in the market for another 200series but am going to be taking my business else where. Worst customer service ever and very disappointing after purchasing a new car.

Store LocationBrain Hilton woy woy

Toyota Rockingham

too busy to call customer, not in very good explanation for car, just want to sale it, never call back. Slow service, wait for a week for car tint 4 days later, said to me we can not make it on time . We have to reschedule.2020 Price incl nothing , no service, no roadside service. They just want to make profit not service after sale with customer. Bad verbal manner to speak to customer. Not go to toyota .

Store LocationToyota Rockingham

VWPasked

Major ethical issues exist at Phil Gilbert Toyota. Data provided by us on buying car, badly abused by salesman in breech of our privacy with sadly very serious consequences. When complaining no action taken against the individual involved as management only interested in a cover up.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Sorry,,, what is your question?

VWP

Why have they not enforced there social media and or their comms/privacy policies when there is clear evidence of a serious violation of same??

Rae

Raeasked

The tow hitch on our three year old Toyota 79 series has sheared a bolt and the rest are loose We’re towing a sun land patriot and iam not happy with the reponsed we received after we had it serviced

Garry

Garryasked

If I put a bull bar on a new land cruiser should it cancel the 5 year warranty? A new land cruiser has developed cracks in the frame of the car near the bull bar and Toyota will not repair it properly. They say they will put a weld on them but it will be very much weakened and there is a chance of the welds cracking. Bundaberg Toyota is saying they don't have to do any repair because the car had a non Toyota accessory. You buy a 4WD to handle off road terrain not to only drive down a highway.

Val Hosking
Val Hosking

I would never deal with Toyota Bundaberg haven't got a good name for follow up they just take your money and run. I very much support buying locally but definitely not from Bundaberg Toyota or the other dealerships they own in Bundaberg.

Other Car Dealerships