Toyota Dealers

Toyota Dealers

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Toyota Dealers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Eli Falita
Eli FalitaPerth, WA

Rockingham Toyota Service

Shout out to Ashleigh Randall for her excellent service and fast and efficient problem solver. She deserves 5 stars for hard work.

Maryannz
MaryannzSydney, NSW

Don't waste your time.

Mikey
MikeyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Toyota won't fix known paint defect

My Toyota Carolla has a known paint defect which is causing all paint and primer to peel from panels. Got my car assessed as per their instructions and upon receiving the quote they said they would only cover 50% meaning I would have to pay $4000 out of my own pocket to repair or the car will rust. This is how Toyota treats their customers!

Nazmul A.
Nazmul A.Sydney, NSW

Terrible Service - They almost destroyed my Car

Store LocationClinton's Toyota, Campbelltown, NSW

Amit
AmitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Oh what a crap feeling

Toyota? Oh, what a BAD FEELING it has given me!

Toyota link Multimedia screen on toyota vehicles don't display apps fuel finder, destination download, local search

Sachin
SachinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Werribee Toyota - Services sucks

Sunyata
Sunyata

The BEST car deal@Werribee Toyota! Excellent salesperson called Viney!

Store LocationWerribee Toyota, Old Geelong Road, Hoppers Crossing

Find out how Toyota Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

Do not buy a used car from here!

Bought late model second hand vehicle, was sold a warranty that was promised to be the best warranty money can buy! Engine in car overheated and damaged engine a month after purchase now the warranty company will not cover!
Dealer ship is giving me run around on repair also , it has been a month and car haven’t been touched … Buyer beware!

Dont deal with Scarboro Toyota

Arun
ArunPerth, WA

Be aware of Scarborough Toyota dealer

I had bought suzuki vitara 2019 model about 6 months ago, with Turbo badge on it, but only realised today that it's not a Turbo model, when received a call from suzuki service centre. Paid about $25000. I could have bought new car for fo $30,000 new with 2 year more warranty and latest features. Very dishonest of Scarborough Toyota . They won't give me any money back for charging moreover swap for Turbomodel. Now, they suggest me that I talk to department of commerce on this issue. I suggest, don't trust any sales person...do your diligence, research.

Craig W.
Craig W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible after sales

I bought an Aurion second hand that was two years old. Paid well above market price for them to do window tinting. Terrible after sales service. Refused to honor life time warranty on window tinting which bubbled within three years. Said the company that tints went out of business so it wasn't their problem. Didn't reply after being contacted to resolve issues. Failed to update their database after selling the car to me which made life difficult as their records repeatedly had the previous owner as contact. Would not reccomend shopping there, the care factor ends as soon as you drive out.

Kylie
KylieSydney, NSW

Thanks for your honest review Joshua

I often read reviews on this site. I think when they are over glowing reports it's pretty obvious that staff of the organisation has written them.
I have had my 2021 RAV 4 on order since June 2021. I was offered the 2022 model, but now been told I go to the bottom of the list, it will cost more, and they will need to do another valuation on my car. Great!!
Been loyal and waited, but pretty sure I'm now going to be screwed over.
Also, a friend of mine said a mechanic has recently warned her off the RAV 4 hybrid stating after 8-10 years customers will need to fork out $8,000 for a new battery. Don't bother asking customer experience about this, apparently they don't know about it.
Why isn't this in any of their advertising?
Kylie g

Marie
MarieSydney, NSW

Very happy with service given to me by Charlie Gu.

I bought a new car from Toyota at Castle Hill and was looked after by Charlie Gu. I had a very pleasant experience as Charlie was not forceful in his manner which really mattered to me. It was a real pleasure to deal with him. Thank you for the great service Charlie.

Scottasked

In my earlier message it says the apps are no longer available because your car does have sat nat fitted. It should because your car DOES not have sat nav fitted. Vehicles fitted with sat nav it's my understanding disd not experience a issue. But vehicles that don't have sat nav are effected. And this is problem we all know as owners via our mobile phone connected to Toyota link these apps were displayed on our multimedia screens and when pushed worked perfectly fine with Toyota link system. Toyota link had lots of complaints about this and promised to do something about it they have done nothing.. instead just put in on phone display big deal that's illegal for me to view my phone whilst driving put it back on screen where it once was or give every owner whose effected a functioning updated screen retro fitted to our cars model.

Scottasked

I write to ask is there anybody who purchased a Toyota vehicle that was fitted with a multimedia screen that had following apps attached on there screen that could be pushed and give relevant information through toyota link system of your mobile phone been connected to car system.

The apps were

Local search .. when pushed a keep pad like a computer screen would allow you type anything e.g bakery and using your phone would give a list in screen of all bakeries in your location with details of location.

Fuel finder.. by pushing button would give you displayed info on car screen.

Toyota link .. image of person in red top black hair

Destination download.. you could put a address in or any other information from fuel finder, local search would show you the relevant info on car screen

There maybe others I have overlooked. Anyway owners were effected by this in mandatory update in 2019. Whereby they were prompted to push update and unaware that they will lose this apps on car screen since then. When you contact toyota they say it's because your car does have sat nav fitted it's not true. We all know these buttons functioned with our cars via the mobile phone link. Now they only have these links on our phones. What good is it there we want those apps we lost back. Who does this company think they have the right to buy these cars with a product then take it away. I have also found and ask is there any owners who still have the apps on the multifunction screen that never did update in 2019 and they still function and work if so let us all know. I have reviewed carsales website and seen vehicles from 2017 and 2019 who still have these apps displayed on there multimedia screens so what's going on Toyota.

VWPasked

Major ethical issues exist at Phil Gilbert Toyota. Data provided by us on buying car, badly abused by salesman in breech of our privacy with sadly very serious consequences. When complaining no action taken against the individual involved as management only interested in a cover up.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Sorry,,, what is your question?

VWP

Why have they not enforced there social media and or their comms/privacy policies when there is clear evidence of a serious violation of same??