Toyota Dealers

Toyota Dealers

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Hamid A.

Hamid A.

The Worst Deal Of My Life

I would never recommend Stewart Toyota Sutherland to anyone. They told me the car is ready and you need to book a pick up time which should be on Tuesday, otherwise you have to wait till Sunday as it is a very busy center!!!! Oh common is it the way you treat your customers? The log book and spare keys were not inside the car and I am still waiting for log book and spare keys to be delivered to me after ten days. They are still trying to figure out how to deliver them from one point to another point inside Sydney!!!!!! The worst deal of my life.

Store LocationStewart Toyota Sutherland

Tony

TonyHunter Region, NSW

Cardiff Toyota - absolutely pathetic

Sales staff either incompetent or just rip off artists, I think the later. Was told the Santa Fe I was looking at was a diesel, it wasn’t. Told me the change over price was $9000, it wasn’t, it was more like $25000, couldn’t even fill the car with petrol on delivery. I haven’t bought a car in the last 20yrs that didn’t come full of petrol (and I’ve bought about 30) Finance ripped me of saying they couldn’t refund my deposit as they already factored that into the price, even though I specifically said I wanted the deposit back. Do not trust these clowns, never ever ever buy from them again!

Store LocationCardiff Toyota Cardiff NSW
Francine

FrancineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nunawading Toyota is to be avoided

I dropped our car off for a major service and a recall.
They broke a sparkplug!!!!
We won't know till Tuesday?? That's like in 4 days!!!!!!
We won't have the car for the weekend. This has never happened to me, a garage breaking my car. Geesh.
Not happy!

Store LocationNunawading Toyota service department
asdfgh

asdfghSydney, NSW

Rude customer representative

My service at Chatswood Toyota today was very annoying. The customer representative was not kind enough to answer my question about difference between logbook service and regular service. They owe me an apology, but looks like they even don't have a link for providing feedback on their website. They only loose customers with this kind of staff.

They also seemed like a tele-marketing company, called me for asking CARBON CLEANING. Another very frustrating customer experience. They never give any trust.

Store LocationChatswood Toyota

Faraz

FarazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid Southside toyota dealer

I went to Southside Toyota dealer near Westfield Garden City to purchase 7 seat SUV. I wasn't sure what product is suitable for my needs, after 10 minutes waiting at shop second hand vehicle salesman came front to assist me, he introduced me to new car salesmen they were chatting Into the office. I was still waiting for few minutes and one of them came to me and ask me "what is my budget and what do I want to buy?". As soon as I asked about what is the difference between 7 seats SUV and what deals they offer, he told me "Go and find it at Toyota website."
I went out and bought Hyundai Santa fe straight away and I'm very happy with it

Store LocationSouthside Toyota dealer

Online Customer

Online Customer

Avoid Maddington Toyota in WA. Be very careful with what they say verbally. Will be denied later!

At Maddington Toyota we were lured into taking their finance with false information given verbally and wrong calculations about how it will benefit us... then - after making us to sign the documents in a rush - on the actual contract found things were different! and other hidden costs and fees which were not told to us before!
I should have checked this site before dealing with a Toyota Dealership! 206 one stars!! it tells all about them!

Store LocationMADDINGTON TOYOTA WA

Stewart Toyota

Decided to purchase new vehicle after history of servicing previous with same dealer.
Quite lengthy wait in purchasing new vehicle.
Buying process could be sharpened.
Easy finance rate ok.
Vehicle delivery presentation good.
Happy with Toyota product.

Store LocationStewart Toyota Rockdale

false advertising

Product advertised, promotion,online non existent when i enquired at the dealership.2 sales people had no idea why it was on the website in the first place."Toyotathon" what rubbish, what a waste of my time.

Store LocationAnthony Smith Toyota Coburg 3058
Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Buying used car

Bought 2008 skoda octavia from fergusson used car toyota. I got a very good customer service from the guy name norm. Highly recommended this place. Very nice car for his age.

Store LocationFergusson toyota used car south hurstville
Dimity Fokas

Dimity FokasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Service Manager was knowledgeable and knew in detail what had been done and tested to my vehicle. Kept me in the loop and followed through exactly how he said he would.

Store LocationDowntown Morningside

Excellent service and very pleasant staff

I purchased my new rav4 in November 2018 from Northpoint Toyota. There was no sales pitch just patient and helpful sales people. Car suits me very well and is great to drive

Store LocationNorthpoint Hillcrest illcrest

ACYA ABOUZAKI

ACYA ABOUZAKIGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Toyota carolla Zr Levin

I bought a Toyota Carolla ZR levin in 2014, This car drives so well and is cheap to run. It’s got the zr, leather seats! . I highly recommend this car !

Store LocationCroydon Toyota

Miss Liss

Miss LissPilbara, WA

Toyota Karratha - awesome service

I've had the pleasure of dealing with Jay at Pilbara Toyota Karratha and his service remains flawless. I bought my car from him last year and left feeling very valued and like I got a great deal. I wander in a year later and he recognises me and remembers the car I'd bought. I was so impressed! He was not pushy, super professional and helpful and made my experience so much easier. Would recommend him/the dealership in a heartbeat.

Store LocationPilbara Toyota Karratha

Winn

WinnHunter Region, NSW

Disappointing Handover

After organizing all paperwork and payment after several phone calls to Penrith Toyota early so the day of collecting the car would be an easy transition.
Ended up being a communication mess between the staff at Penrith Toyota!

Store LocationPenrith Toyota

Thanks for a great car buying experience

I recently purchased a vehicle from Windsor Toyota. I would not hesitate to recommend buying a vehicle from this establishment. The service is first class & the experience stress free. I would sincerely like to thank Joel Aquilina for his exemplary attention to detail & helpful and courteous manner.
Thanks again Joel for all your help.
Chris R Northern Beaches

Store LocationWindsor Toyota
Zsolt

ZsoltCanberra

Toyota Gungahlin. Cannot get dashboard reconstruction right.

Store LocationToyota Gungahlin

Darren

DarrenBlacktown

No Toyota

Do not buy a Toyota Hilux workmate 2016 from Blacktown Toyota. Not only did this vehicle underperform it also had faults!!!! On numerous occasions it turned off whilst driving. I attempted to resolve this, however Blacktown Toyota both avoided and extended issues without resolve.

Store LocationBlacktown Toyota

MoRi

MoRiSydney, NSW

Terrible - Nobel Toyota Chullora

Store LocationNOBEL TOYOTA CHULLORA

mallymuff

mallymuffMelbourne, Vic

Pathetic Service at Camberwell Toyota

I checked my car in for an express service at Camberwell Toyota, giving my details to two people on arrival. I had to wait in the building so after waiting almost one and half hours I phoned them to see how long it would be. They kept me waiting on the phone over 6 minutes then told me they hadn’t started the service even, as I hadn’t checked the car in. WRONG. I told him I had checked it in (he knew), so he was all apologies. Nevertheless, I couldn’t wait (I have a medical condition and can’t sit waiting for long periods, that’s why I ask for an express service), I took the car home, un-serviced. Disorganised and unprofessional and couldn't care less. Maybe it was done on purpose? How do they stay in business?

Store LocationCamberwell Toyota

Ashwani

AshwaniSydney, NSW

Excellent service by Ryde Toyota

I had to buy a new Toyota and after shopping around spoken To Michael over the phone and got a very good deal with Michael. His manager Tony also cooperated well in my purchase.

VWPasked

Major ethical issues exist at Phil Gilbert Toyota. Data provided by us on buying car, badly abused by salesman in breech of our privacy with sadly very serious consequences. When complaining no action taken against the individual involved as management only interested in a cover up.

fred f
fred f

Sorry,,, what is your question?

VWP

Why have they not enforced there social media and or their comms/privacy policies when there is clear evidence of a serious violation of same??

Rae

Raeasked

The tow hitch on our three year old Toyota 79 series has sheared a bolt and the rest are loose We’re towing a sun land patriot and iam not happy with the reponsed we received after we had it serviced

Garry

Garryasked

If I put a bull bar on a new land cruiser should it cancel the 5 year warranty? A new land cruiser has developed cracks in the frame of the car near the bull bar and Toyota will not repair it properly. They say they will put a weld on them but it will be very much weakened and there is a chance of the welds cracking. Bundaberg Toyota is saying they don't have to do any repair because the car had a non Toyota accessory. You buy a 4WD to handle off road terrain not to only drive down a highway.

Val Hosking
Val Hosking

I would never deal with Toyota Bundaberg haven't got a good name for follow up they just take your money and run. I very much support buying locally but definitely not from Bundaberg Toyota or the other dealerships they own in Bundaberg.

CategoryPhysical Shops and Car Dealerships