Tradelink

Tradelink

See the Best Bathroom Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

It matters who you get in bed with

I've been a mostly satisfied Tradelink customer for more than 20 years but now that I know their parent company, Flethers, is helping to build Adani's Carmichael mine I will be getting my supplies elsewhere. Today, out of control bushfires surround my community. Blind Freddy can see the fires and the climate are more extreme and the evidence is clear that building new coal mines is just about the stupidest thing we could do. It's convenient for me to source materials from Tradelink but I also have a conscience to deal with. I'm no Terminator but when Tradelink cease supporting new coal mines I'll be back

Eddie

EddieSydney, NSW

Buy from Tradelink and you are helping create the Adani mine

Here on the eve of catastrophic fires across NSW, Tradelink, based in NZ, is helping Adani to build one of the world's biggest coal mines. Tradelink, until you change your minds you will be getting 1 star reviews - and if I could it would be 0 stars!

Not happy with link to Adani

Tradelink is working with Adani to create a coal mine in the Galilee Basin which will add huge amounts of carbon to the atmosphere greatly contributing to global warming and the climate emergency the world is facing. I expect their products are fine, but I would not shop there until they stop working with Adani.

Store LocationApplies to the whole company
Lee

LeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I can live without this one

Fletchers in NZ own Tradelink and they are joining with Adani in Qld to create a coal mine that will add vast amounts of carbon into our atmosphere. Plus use our valuable underground water (for free). Many of Trandelink customers will have children who will be greatly affected by this carbon. Warmer temperatures, drought, floods and extreme bush fires. Please boycott this company.

Tara

TaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stop adani

Tradelink, hop outta bed with Adani. Think of the future profitability of your brand. And please don't underestimate the power of a few one star online reviews.
No new coal in Australia!! Stop Adani. :)

Store LocationRedcliffe

Peter B.

Peter B.

NZ Company supports Adani

Not had good service with these people, a NZ company so you know where your hard earned pennies go! Plus they are supplying Adani mines, save your money and spend elsewhere

Store LocationWoolongong and Rockdale

Sad lack of insight

Love your support of the adani project thinking of becoming a share holder after living through the Townsville floods I see you gaining great profit in worsening climate change well done the trade link to more C02

Suzanne

SuzanneFar North Queensland, QLD

3 Stained toilets

Store Locationsmithfield cairns
Pagey

PageyMelbourne

Poor Service - Hoppers Crossing

Went to the Hoppers Crossing Store Saturday 9th of March. Given price by staff of $799.01 for a Caroma Urbane Cleanflush® Wall Faced Invisi Series II® Toilet Suite. Went to pay & Manager called from out the back as staff member couldn’t complete the transaction. Manager said it was the wrong price. It was your staff member that gave me that price!!! Walked out in disgust!!
Don’t waste your time

MichaelL

MichaelLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don t bother with Tradelink. Shop elsewhere

I have had a trade account for nearly 20 years with Tradelink.
Every time I buy gear from them I need to carefully check the docket as they invariably overcharge for items.
I then have to highlight these and send the invoice to them and then wait. Then I have call days later and follow it up.
They won't even bother to match competition prices.
They charge items to my account under other businesses names apparently by accident.
I can't actually believe how bad the business is and how they treat loyal customers like us.
Today I am closing my account.

Debbie

DebbieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Do Not Buy a Decina Corner Bath

John G10

John G10Sydney

Worst experience ever

I was at the Campbelltown store and was served by Alexander the GR8, named Mick. One customers in the store, being a layman took the sample of what I want. This guy was so rude, instead of suggesting, he vomited three, four brands. I said I don't know about the brand, all I have is a sample. His immediate response is, you should know before you come here, "I can't run around 10 -15 times for you. I was just watching his attitude, very bad customer service. Terrible customer service. I would suggest Trade link to employ people, who like to serve others, not terrible ones like this. No wonder, why no one comes to this shop, teach your people right attitude, if you are serious about running a business.

VVH

VVH

Poor After Sales Customer Service and low quality product

Barbara

BarbaraAdelaide

Poor customer service

I just called the Norwood store earlier today and the lady that picked up the telephone was rude. It seemed that I had inconvenienced her with my question and then she gave me the pricing on a different unit. I didn’t even bother asking any further questions. I guess my business isn’t required, I’ll take it elsewhere.

tom

tomBomaderry

Great price,

Hot water heater started leaking, rang around Nowra, for prices found Tradelink had the lowest price and friendly staff, heater was delivered 30 minutes after purchase.

Vicki80

Vicki80Southern and Hills, SA

Great service, and pricing and advice.

Victor Harbor store. Bought a water pump for our rain water tank, very good pricing, and other queries for local plumbers re a toilet installation. David was very helpful, with great advice and help. Highly recommend.

Taren Point NSW

HELLIES

HELLIESBROOKFIELD

Poor Customer Service

Acceptable product, poor service

Bought shower mixer & mixer tap. Had a warranty claim on the shower tap. Had to chase them up 3 or 4 times. 2 weeks later they admitted something went wrong and finally actually contacted the plumber to come and fix the problem.

Great service before we bought the taps, but it seemes clear they didn't care too much once we had bought the products.

Won't be going back again.

Lily

LilyPerth

The worst product I have ever purchased