TradeTools

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TradeTools

Arthur C.
Arthur C.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Happy with the Idea

I got my Idea with out any Problem in the Delivery and very happy with it as well with the paying it off with OpenPay thank you ..

Luigi C
Luigi CPerth

Excellent service

I was having trouble locating someone who had what I wanted in stock and saw that Tradetools had it in stock.
I phoned to be sure and the nice lady checked her stock and said yep we have 2 (Only want 1).
I also confirmed free shipping and she said said yep. Item was the same price everywhere.
I then placed my order which was late in the day.
Got my confirmation that night by email.
Next day got confirmation item was pick and sent.
Check the shipping which confirmed it had been picked up.
Next day in the morning on my desk.
They are in QLD I am in WA.
Really good as my tradie needs it tomorrow to do work on my job.
Great service.

DissatisfiedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Online purchases are a pain

When purchasing online trade tools force you to check your own bank account to verify that the online transaction is you.
They justify this by saying they are trying to protect you but in reality they are pushing the responsibility for online security onto the customer.
This means you cannot do a same day transaction and are forced to wait until at least the following day in most cases.
Really bad service.
When i called head office to report this i did not hear back from them at all.
Try total tools or sydney tools

Dissatisfied

Not only the above but you cant call them to pay over the phone to avoid the terrible online process. So in 2021 you have a company that is THAT useless.
Wow

TradeTools M.TradeTools

Ripped off
Ripped off

online ordering don't do it

Have used Tradetools since my apprenticeship great service in store .Dont do online orders they use Aust Post Star Track and there is every chance you will have to pick up your item from some distant location if it isn in store I will buy it else where .

TradeTools M.TradeTools
Vannak
Vannak

They did not provide the correct items as advertised or per my order.

Wayne R
Wayne RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Been buying from Trade Tools for years, an A grade business with AAA service and great value products!

It says something about Trade Tools as a highly regarded business when not only are their customers happy to plaster their work vehicles with TT promotional stickers, but they are also prepared to pay for the privilege!
Good on you, Greg and all the rest of the Trade Tools Team!

Chucker
ChuckerRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great service.

Took my Trade Tool Blower to have the fuel line that had perished repaired. I got a call about 2 weeks later to pick it up. To my surprise it was fixed at “No Cost”. Thank you so much Tweed Heads Trade Tools. Great Service. Highly recommend your Business.

Alex T.
Alex T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great prices, great service and after sale follow up

Purchased Metabo combo kit. Delivery to Sydney was prompt even under current delays with tracking all the way. After sales service and follow up is excellent on all queries I had.

Other Hardware Shops

great company, decent prices, good communication via email and text

great company, purchased my item from them in victoria, came from qld in reasonable time considering covid19. they have great communication via email and text for tracking of items. and provide great choices online.

Brent J.
Brent J.South West, WA

Terrible service all round

I ordered an item after a week I had to contact them to find out they didn't have one in stock as it said on there site. refund still waiting

Bruce H
Bruce HSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great prices, great service

I recently placed my first order with Trade Tools of Qld. I was impressed with their great prices, free and prompt delivery to NSW, and prompt reply to my questions. Great to deal with such a customer focused company, thanks guys,

David
DavidSydney, NSW

I was a difficult customer

I ordered a De Walt combo online and assuming because it was in QLD that it would come ASAP but unknown to me they were out of stock and had to get from another store. I admit I was difficult and demanding but to their credit they were always polite, courteous and helpful and once they had the goods I had them the next day so I am happy and appreciate their patience with me. I will recommend them and will shop with them again if the price is right.

Darryl W.
Darryl W.South East Queensland, QLD

Renegade 14" Dry Cut Saw 355MM.

First time I've ever used or owned one of these saws and ok for the price but honestly expected better from the RENEGADE brand, the 2 things that really irritate is the cheap and nasty chain to secured the saw in the closed position to be able to carry it instead of using a sliding pin, the other big issue is the run out on the saw blade itself, has a fair bit of wobble for a brand new saw , one thing that is good is the soft start and relative low saw noise level. It's ok for an entry level, DIY saw but will be upgrading

Paul B.
Paul B.South East Queensland, QLD

Many thanks to Michael fromTradeTools Archerfield for his expert advice on cutting extra hard floor tiles.

Great advice and cheaper than Bunnings Trade. had a difficult job and my usual products overheated and chipped the edge of these tiles. Look forward to getting the job done now.

Alison
AlisonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great item great price

I purchased a stapler from TradeTools and there was a muck up with the order which was my fault. The company emailed me to tell me something had gone wrong then sent off the item straight away and could'nt do enough for me, very impressed