Travel with Jane Basic Travel Insurance

See the Best Travel Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Travel With Jane

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (1)
    • 1-2 weeks (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (3) · No (0)
Jane De Angelo
Jane De AngeloNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect outcome

I booked with Jane Insurance for an overseas trip unfortunately the trip was cancelled because of Covid so I was given a full refund no hazels, so when I am able to travel overseas again I will definitely be booking my travel insurance with Jane again.

Jeffery Adams
Jeffery AdamsMid North Coast, NSW

Very happy with the price and easy to use the website and fast response time.
Will recommend travel with Jane to all my friends and family I done all of the groups travel insurance so easy to do all of them less than 15 minutes

yvette54
yvette54port lincoln s.a

Always have travel insurance

Having travel insurance with Jane , as I have had over the years, it has been a blessing to have through the Coronavirus , I have been able to process my claim with the help and support from your team and I'm now in the process of having my claim finalised . Will be holidaying again in the future and will continue to use Jane once again. Thank You.

Travel Insurance

Find out how Travel with Jane Basic Travel Insurance compares to other Travel Insurance

Cassie S.
Cassie S.Sydney, NSW

Best Travel Insurance Experience I've Ever Had!

Not only was the concept of Travel with Jane appealing and cost friendly, but when I had a motorbike accident in Central America, the support the team offered was amazing. Quick responses were complimented by strong emergency support, empathy and a willingness to accommodate my needs in getting home safely. Once home, the claims process was fast and seamless and I was fully reimbursed within a matter of days. This was the first time I'd used Travel with Jane and I will never use another insurance provider again! Thank you team!