Comprehensive, Basic, Domestic, Saver

Jane De Angelo

Jane De AngeloNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect outcome

I booked with Jane Insurance for an overseas trip unfortunately the trip was cancelled because of Covid so I was given a full refund no hazels, so when I am able to travel overseas again I will definitely be booking my travel insurance with Jane again.

Claim DateMarch 2020

Excellent service thoughout Covid 19 chaos

This is the first time I've used TWJ and I would recommend them to anyone. I had a claim for a return flight to Brisbane after my flight was cancelled in the Covid 19 emergency. The communication by both phone and email was first class and my claim was partially settled far sooner than I expected. I am still awaiting word from Singapore Airlines before the claim can be fully completed, but I have no concerns that TWJ will honour their responsibilities.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim DateApril 2020
Julie

JulieCranbourne, Victoria

Excellent communication Excellent price Safety at a touch

After first insuring with Travel with Jane many years ago I won't go anywhere else. I have had to access my travel insurance on two occasions and at each time TWJ have been wonderful when we can return to travel TWJ will be my insurer Thank you TWJ

Viji and Ram

Viji and RamMelbourne

Policy good value

Lodged claim in April 2020. Received email requesting more info. Sent over 2 months ago and yet not settled. Every time I followed up the agent was good at responding to update but yet to settle my claim.

DestinationEast Asia (e.g. China, Japan, South Korea)
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateApril 2020
Claim ApprovedNo
Ben W.Travel With Jane

Hi there Viji - I'll check on this and come back to you.

Julie Self

Julie SelfGippsland, VIC

Our overseas trip

I found the policy great value and very easy to set up .
this is the first time i have used this company . I havent lodged a claim as our trip was cancelled due to Covid-19

DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii)
Claudia

ClaudiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wouldn't use a different insurer

I've used TWJ twice for my overseas trips & fortunately I haven't had to make a claim. I was supposed to go to interstate in May this year, but thanks to Covid I had to cancel my trip. TWJ refunded me in full & quite quickly. I will happily use TWJ again when I will go back overseas next year.

LynettePerth, WA

Prompt Response

Requested refund and received prompt service after Covid 19 cancellation of flight. Email communications were clear and considerate, although I felt that the cut off date for Covid 19 was sooner than it should have been!

DestinationAfrica
Ben W.Travel With Jane

Sorry to her that Lynette - if you get in touch at support@travelwithjane.com I can review your policy. Or just message me here.

Ben W.Travel With Jane

Hey Lynette, I understand the frustration as it was a moving target. You've actually reviewed the wrong product as your policy number indicates it's not a Travel with Jane policy.

Diane Donnarumma

Diane DonnarummaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Still to use our trip but great service as it was transferred date with no extra charges.

Was very easy to use and set up originally and steps to follow entering your details. Am looking forward to flights opening soon and hope we dont have to use or claim on this policy.

DestinationEurope and Pacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu)
Insurance Cover ForAdult and Senior
George . G

George . GSydney, NSW

What a fantastic team

Robbed of our wallet in Italy containing cash and cards. The team at Travel with Jane was fantastic . Our lodgement and finalisation of our claim was resolved within 10 days ...

Type of ClaimLost/Stolen Property
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateSeptember 2019

Sue B.

Sue B.Mid North Coast, NSW

First time uses of Travel With Jane

To this stage most helpful. They have kept us up to date with the current Covid situation. It's been easy contacting staff who are very obliging. Still awaiting from Tripadeal.

DestinationPacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu)
Jeffery Adams

Jeffery AdamsMid North Coast, NSW

Very happy with the price and easy to use the website and fast response time.
Will recommend travel with Jane to all my friends and family I done all of the groups travel insurance so easy to do all of them less than 15 minutes

Insurance Cover ForAdult and Senior

Will defo use you again

Never had chance to use it as COVID caused the cancellation of trip. The policy was cancelled and we were fully refunded other company has refused to refund us even though this pandemic isn’t going away they have put that policy on credit suffice to say we will only use Jane insurance if we even travel away again

Great customer service

Travel With Jane were great to work with and voluntarily offered a prompt policy refund when everything was covid-cancelled for an overseas trip. I'll use them again when travel opens up.

Nancye

NancyeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Having to change the date of travel, Travel with Jane was amazing. The companion that I am travelling with was denied insurance , from another company, because of the change of date.
My insurance was moved over to the new date instantly.
First time insuring with Travel with Jane, it will be my go to insurer from now on.
Thank you Travel with Jane.

DestinationAustralia
yvette54

yvette54port lincoln s.a

Always have travel insurance

Having travel insurance with Jane , as I have had over the years, it has been a blessing to have through the Coronavirus , I have been able to process my claim with the help and support from your team and I'm now in the process of having my claim finalised . Will be holidaying again in the future and will continue to use Jane once again. Thank You.

Amazing customer service

I have taken both basic and comprehensive cover on various occasions and it has always been so quick and easy. I haven’t had to make a claim before so I can’t speak to that, but I’ve had to adjust policies after taking them out and it’s always been so effortless. They are great with response time and customer service.

DestinationEurope, North America (inc. Hawaii) and South-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)
niblick

niblickSpotswood

Excellent service

Used twice. Never lodged a claim. Most recent policy related to a trip to the UK which was cancelled. Upon request the policy premium was refunded very quickly withno fuss

Bridget

BridgetSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have used it a few times

Was very happy to get full refund,
re Covid 19 The staff were polite.
Have another policy booked for November, looks like we will not again be able to travel outside Australia

Type of ClaimOther
Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service,would thoroughly recommend

Owing to the current COVID 19 restrictions we are not able to go ahead with our travel plans in July.
I emailed asking what the situation is with the travel insurance. Is it held over until we can travel, can we get a credit or refund. Within 24 hours I had a response asking me if I would like a full credit, this has already been processed and will be refunded. I would definitely use this service again and would highly recommend them. Thank you, Travel With Jane!

Vonney

VonneySouth Australia

Highly recommend the service

Owing to the Covid-19 I had to cancel my insurance. I was worried if I would receive a complete refund. I did not need to worry they refunded in full and responded extremely fast. I have travelled with Jane many times prior and I have recommended them to family and friends. My sister who chose another travel insurance company was not so lucky; she has learnt and for future travel she will choose Travel with Jane

DestinationAustralia