Comprehensive, Domestic, Basic, Saver

See the Best Travel Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Thomas

ThomasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service

We took out an overseas travel policy only to find that we couldn't travel because of a terminal diagnosis for our son in law. Of course we were (just) outside the 14 day cancellation window. However, the company gave us a full refund. Wonderful service.

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii)
Claim MadeNo

YoungMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Still waiting for claim to be processed. Really slow.

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationSouth-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)
Insurance TypeSingle Trip
Claim MadeYes
Type of ClaimMedical and Travel Delays/Cancellations
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateJune 2019
Claim ApprovedNo
Ben W.Travel With Jane

Hi there Young. So sorry to hear about this. If you comment with your policy number or email support@travelwithjane.com I can sort it out.

Young

YC-TWJLUX-1811-003542 is my policy number. Glad that I have someone willing to help me out here...

Young

No one followed up on this still

Aravind Ramanathan

Aravind RamanathanCanberra 2600, ACT

Disgraceful Service . Customers beware

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationSouth-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)
Insurance TypeMulti-Trip
Claim MadeNo
Ben W.Travel With Jane

Hi there Aravnind. We're very sorry to hear this interaction. Looking at the changes on your policy it seems like there was confusion around your requests. I'll get the team to contact you directly.

Colleen

ColleenCHAPMAN

Disgraceful customer service. Very unhappy with the (no) service from Travel with Jane

This is the first time I have used Travel with Jane. I have lodged a claim a month ago. I have phoned and sent numerous emails attaching my receipts for a temporary filling for a broken crown. I have not had one reply except for 'sorry, will look into it' sent a couple of times. They are very happy to take your money however they will not honour the contract. My husband rang the and asked if the tooth was covered (quoting my policy number) and was told I could go ahead as the dentistry was covered. I would not recommend Travel with Jane and will not be insuring with them again.

Ben W.Travel With Jane

So sorry to hear about this Colleen. I'll get on this now and ensure you've been contacted.

Very satisfied...

Extremely satisfied with the result of my claim. Unfortunately, a family member was diagnosed with inoperable cancer and I had to cancel my trip.
The claims department dealt with my claim very promptly and I was very satisfied with the result. I will be using Travel with Jane again, I hope in the future when perhaps I can take my dream holiday.

Unprofessional Service

Sent 3 emails this week trying to clarify something in their PDS received 1 reply which on research was incorrect another 2 emails sent and still NO reply, no phone call nothing my question simply needed a yes or no reply still nothing. Terrible unprofessional service.

Stephen

StephenPerth, WA

Repatriated after car crash in Cambodia

Manal Bahsa

Horrible experience - buyer beware!

My flights to Fiji were cancelled due to a cyclone. I was unable to reach my destination. Qantas was kind enough to refund the flight however the Hilton in Fiji refused. I had taken out insurance with Travel with Jane. They denied my claim despite the cancellation occurring for something out of my control. It completely defeated the purpose of taking out insurance in the first place. Buyers beware!

Ben W.Travel With Jane

Oh that's not good at all Manal. I'll give you a call on Monday to discuss.

Manal Bahsa

I never received a phone call today?

Manal Bahsa

Update: After lodging an application with FOS, Travel With Jane agreed to pay out my claim minus the excess fee. I would warn anyone reading this to carefully examine the GENERAL EXCLUSION clauses buried deep within the PDS.

Sarahwilltoo

SarahwilltooHighland Park

Would Buy Again.

I purchased insurance for a short trip, which was easy to arrange. I did need to make a claim due to a lost passport, and am happy to say the full value of my claim was paid..
however, The online claim form didn’t work, so I phoned them directly to lodge my claim. That was lost, so I phoned again and it was promptly lodged. My claim was paid within ten days with no issues.
The negatives I can share are the issues trying to claim, and trying to get a quote for annual travel insurance through their website. In the end I phoned up and was told that as they only cover up to 30 days, the quote won’t be produced if you put in dates longer than this.

Elise

EliseSydney

Superb product!

The site is easy to navigate, the premise of the discount satisfying, and (I've read a few policy T&Cs in my time) the wording was clear and I was confident I knew what I was purchasing. A no-fuss policy for a great price. Communication was also excellent. Will buy again, and completely recommend.

Daniel

DanielACT, 2912

YOU CANNOT TRAVEL WITHOUT THEM EVEN A SHORT TRIP

I discovered very easy to purchased online and nothing is complicated just straightforward and will continue to shop with them again. Never make any claim so I can’t really tell if they service is good, in the past 10 trip we were with TID and again never make any claim and in term of their online service get them 5 stars.

Natalie

NatalieAdelaide

Excellent travel insurance!

Easy to set up and great service! The policy was easy to set up and the company aligns with my politics. Super satisfied with my insurance, I won't ever use another company again!

Easy, last minute purchase

I was extremely satisfied with my travel insurance. I was frantically putting together the last few essentials for my trip and Travel with Jane was easy to navigate, clearly displayed what was included and sent through documents quickly. I will definitely use them again and have already recommended it to friends and family.

Emma

EmmaBilambil Heights

Would choose anyone else!

Such a great price with so many inclusions. There is so much communication and nothing is hidden in terms and conditions. A very reliable, trustworthy and perfect insurance! Would highly recommend.

Hannah

HannahBrisbane

Hassle free travel insurance

Travel with Jane was easy to sign up for, simple to understand, and incredibly affordable. I felt confident that should I need to claim, Travel with Jane would be uncomplicated and hassle free.

Janes unite!

A fabulous insurance initiative.
Online - easy to use, but if you get stuck support response is immediate.
My favourite part was making a statement about the gender wage gap with a discount of 15.3%.
Plus my name is Jane!

Stoked

As a first time purchaser of travel insurance I’m blessed to have chosen Travel with Jane
Applying for the subscription was easier than I had ever imagined and surprisingly easy to understand.
The Customer service staff are very attentive and had answered all my queries.
Wasn’t put on hold forever either.

As a pensioner my domestic luxe subscription is affordable and covers all my needs
Jane thanks for supporting us women
For that I give you 11 our of 10

Anna

AnnaSydney

Easy to use! Great value!

I was lucky enough to avoid having to make a claim so I can only comment on how easy it was to choose which policy to take! It was really easy! The best thing is the gender pay gap discount.

Kat B

Kat BMelbourne

Excellent insurance at a great price

The policy was clearly worded in plain English, the website was easy to navigate and the purchase process was smooth. I will definitely be a return customer next time I travel.

Pen

PenMelbourne

Easy to use, inclusive design.

I was very happy using this provider. They had great coverage which suited my needs, and everything about their interface, design, and policy made me feel comfortable and happy to use them. Strongly recommended!