3.9

71% · 104 · 29%

Return Claim MadeYes · No
Brand Manager for Trek? Claim your listing.

M G.
M G.

Trek Madone sl gen7 warranty claim denied

I bought a trek madone sl gen 7 red and after 3 months the clear coat on downtube is popping off so I went to a trek dealer for a warranty claim as instructed by trek customer relations.
Waited for more than a week for a response from the dealer and they told me trek denied my warranty claim because I cause the clear coat to pop off the paint from putting and removing my water bottle and wear and tear, if I did that it should be scratches not clear coat popping off. They stated on their warranty that they will stand by their products frame and fork, thats full of crap. Will never buy trek bikes again, for a $6k bike with bad warranty dont buy. Very disappointing. If I could give zero stars I would Show details
Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Recently purchased through their store in Springvale . Great experience from David Martinez. Highly recommend. Show details
Heylin
HeylinPeel, WA

Trek fx 2, sub standard parts swapped in - but Trek customer service awesome

Purchased a brand new Trek Fx 2 (2023) only to find it was fitted with junk Rush brakes instead of the Tektro brakes advertised. Trek blame supply chain issues despite the brakes beung readily available aftermarket. Despite there being numerous issues with these Rush brakes Trek continue to fit them.

I advised Trek if the issue and they sorted me out with a credit and were really quick to communicate back to me.

Awesome example of looking after their customers. Show details

zhifchik
zhifchikSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Absolutely no customer focus

I paid off a new eBike (PowerFly Gen 4) through layby. After I made the last payment I organised to pick up the bike in three days and asked to have it ready to go. The bike arrived with a completely flat battery (It was a demo), flat tyres, covered in dust and after I travelled 3 hours and 250km to home, to discover they had put the wrong charger in the PowerFly's charger box. Incompetence and no care in the world. Then after I rang to get the right charger shipped to me they had the audacity to suggest I should bring in the older charger first to exchange for the correct one. The textbook definition of adding insult to injury!!! Show details
Cam Mc
Cam McSouthwest, VIC8 posts

Awesome unit

Purchased November 2022, has been excellent investment for teenage son. Loves the look, the feel and the design. Was desperate for the Trek Marlin 5 and hasn’t disappointed Show details
Deb
DebGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service!

I have to give a shout-out to Harry at the Hoppers Crossing store. As soon as I walked in, he greeted me before I’d even seen him which was the complete opposite reception I had at the competitors store where there was no acknowledgment whatsoever.
Harry was informative about what I needed and made me feel confident in my purchases and spent time fitting my cleats. I would definitely recommend the store as every customer was attended to by the staff. Thanks for making it so easy. Show details
Tyson
TysonSydney, NSW3 posts

Awesome Service!

These dudes services my Merida, drained the breaks, tuned the gears and seriously it's never ridden better. It wasn't cheap but it honestly feels like a new bike. So stoked. Show details
micklemickle
micklemickle5 posts

Trek Bikes Springvale. Service Beyond Excellence

Two cycle tourists from Cairns! We recently bought 2 new Trek Avante +7 e-bikes for cycle touring from this store. We were well looked after by the store manager Lachlan and his staff who assembled the bikes for us. On the 3rd day of cycling we had an electrical problem with one of the bikes (bosch’s fault). Lachan directed us to head to Wheel Heat in Wonthaggi where the staff (Morgan and Dave) were unbelievably helpful and went to a lot of trouble to help us out. Lachlan (Trek Springvale) went above and beyond any expectations by driving a 3 hr round trip from Melbourne with a part before the long weekend so that we could continue with our cycle trip. Thanks guys, we owe you!
Shane K.
Shane K.Hunter Region, NSW3 posts

Discrimination

My plan was to go into the Bennetts Green store to look at buying a new bike. However, they have a sign out the front that says you cannot enter the store unless fully jabbed (despite the government no longer requiring it). This is also despite the fact that the so-called 'vaxxed' contract and spread the virus as much or more than unvaxxed.
Who would have thought a shop that sells goods used for health and sports would discriminate against people that trust their own body's immune system.
I will never buy from any Trek store again.
Alex
AlexMelbourne18 posts

Marlin 7 - Great bike

Have had the Marlin 7 for over a year now. It gets ridden on some pretty rough mtb trails and never goes wrong. Can't fault it. The local Trek dealer in Diamond Creek has also been really helpful and supportive with regard to setup advice and servicing. Couldn't ask for more.
Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC26 posts

Best Bikes Best customer service

I have to give this review because the service we received is the best i ever had in my life ! We purchased 2 Marlin 5 Mountain bikes from Trek last year . My Son's bike had a lot of trouble , too much to mention .
Long Story Short , i contacted Trek and Roger from Trek went out of his way to get my Son a new Bike . The care and service we received is unbelievable , trek you are Fantastic thank you again for all you done for us . Show details
Frederique B.
Frederique B.

Second to none!

I purchased a marlin 5 bike. I’m delighted with the product. It looks great and rides like a dream. The reason for my review is specifically to commend the new farm team for unparalleled customs service. Steven went above and beyond to help us every step of the way in some
exceptional circumstances. We are going back to Byron bay with a very happy son with a new bike. THanks guys.  Show details
Peter M.
Peter M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Appalling customer expectation management

I have waited over 3 months for a bike I have paid for that still hasn't been delivered to the store. I have been told now 4 different delivery dates and have lost all faith in what Trek staff tell me. Do not buy from Trek if you expect transparency and reliable delivery. I'm afraid I cannot comment on the quality of the bikes only on how they treat their customers.
JennieP
JennieP7 posts

Best service ever

They helped me out when no one else could. I was treated with sensitivity and respect. Their prices were very fair. I would have no hesitation recommending them to anyone.