Trek Bikes

Trek Bikes

3.7

Second to none!

I purchased a marlin 5 bike. I’m delighted with the product. It looks great and rides like a dream. The reason for my review is specifically to commend the new farm team for unparalleled customs service. Steven went above and beyond to help us every step of the way in some
exceptional circumstances. We are going back to Byron bay with a very happy son with a new bike. THanks guys.

Peter M.

Peter M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling customer expectation management

I have waited over 3 months for a bike I have paid for that still hasn't been delivered to the store. I have been told now 4 different delivery dates and have lost all faith in what Trek staff tell me. Do not buy from Trek if you expect transparency and reliable delivery. I'm afraid I cannot comment on the quality of the bikes only on how they treat their customers.

JennieP

JennieP

Best service ever

They helped me out when no one else could. I was treated with sensitivity and respect. Their prices were very fair. I would have no hesitation recommending them to anyone.

Bike Shops