Trouble & Trix Natural Cat Litter

Trouble & Trix Natural Cat Litter

See the Best Cat Litter in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Trouble and Trix

Steve
Steve

Great clumping cat litter

Great at trapping odour. Clumps liquid well, making it easy to scoop out.
Also easy to seperate from solids to minimise how much litter is used when cleaning out tray.
Some spread of litter just outside the litter tray, with vigorous digging from our 2 cats, but easy to vacuum up.
We've now converted to this natural pellet litter & there was no issue with our cats changing to this too.

Purchased in at Petbarn for $31.

GabbyTrouble and TrixSend a private message

Great to hear your cats are loving the litter :)

Mary
MarySouth Australia

Great product

My cat loves this litter, no odour, no tracking & it clumps very well. I love it too, easy to clean out the tray, no wastage and hence very economical. I'm converted!!

Cherie F.
Cherie F.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Product!

Love this litter, it clumps better than any other product I have used and absorbed all odours. Was pleasantly surprised on how well it works for us! Will buy again :)

GabbyTrouble and TrixSend a private message

Love it! Thanks so much for your fantastic feedback, Cherie!

Tonii M.
Tonii M.Perth, WA

Life changing!

My cat was a bit off-put at first, but she adjusted pretty quickly (I was using paper litter previously). Straight away I noticed what a huge improvement it was - absolutely no odour when she’s peed, and super easy to clean up as it clumps, and overall reduced odour otherwise. It does cost a bit more than the paper litter, but the benefits far outweigh the price difference, especially when you factor how much less wastage there is - I’m never using any other litter again!

GabbyTrouble and TrixSend a private message

This is so great to hear, Tonii! Awesome that it is working so well for you, please give your kitty a cuddle from us!

Karen H
Karen HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Number One Must Have Cat Litter

I’ve tried many plant and soy based products and brands and hands down Trouble & Trix natural cat litter is by far the best. Excellent odour reduction and control, great clumping, minimal tracking and super soft of paws. I highly recommend this product.

Brooke
BrookeMid North Coast, NSW

This litter is a game changer!!

Hi, I'd just like to say that after 16 years, 5 cats and using every kind of litter under the sun, I've started using your scoopable clumping soy bean pellets and it's a life changer!!! I'm beyond impressed!! Lightweight, easy to scoop, instant clumping, dustless, odourless and most importantly of all (for me) is that it doesn't TRACK!!!
This Trouble and Trix litter is amazing and I just wanted to let everyone know.
Dobby my elf Sphynx thinks it's purrrfect too!

Purchased in at Budget Pet Products Online store.

GabbyTrouble and TrixSend a private message

Wow, thanks SO much for your awesome feedback, Brooke! So great to hear how much you are loving it, Dobby is too cute!!!

illusionofhappiness1975
illusionofhappiness1975Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dust free, keeps the smell down

I have tried corn litter and other soy litters but they are always full of dust. The crystal litter ends up all over the house and is painful to step on.

This one is fantastic. It absorbs and clumps so well and is easily removed. If my cats bury their poo then there is very little odour. My cats are enthusiastic diggers otherwise the litter would stay in the tray. I use about 2-3 bags a month for 2 cats. I get a 3 pack from budget pet supplies for $56.85 with free delivery so it is very good value.

Purchased in at Budget Pet Products Online store.

GabbyTrouble and TrixSend a private message

Love it! Awesome to hear how well it's working for your household, thanks so much for your feedback!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Davtato
Davtato

Used this litter and never looked back!

I love this litter!! Easily the best, my cats have used it for 2 years now and hasn't failed. It absorbs odours really well and is not as dusty as the previous natural litters (corn based) I was using. It also doesn't track as much and I don't find myself stepping on an errant pellet. My cats also took to using it really easily and it clumps well, so I don't waste as much litter as I used to. I also like that it is biodegradable and safe if eaten by kittens. I'm very excited that they will be releasing a scented one soon and can't wait to buy that one!

Purchased at Pet Circle for $19.

GabbyTrouble and TrixSend a private message

What an awesome review! Thanks so much for your feedback, Davtato. Great to hear it is working so well for you!

Best cat litter ever use

Litter doesn’t really spread around, only very tiny amount (1-2 pieces per day) were bring out by the cat.
Not dusty at all and can be flush which is so conventional.
Amazing odours absorb, have one cat litter box in the bedroom but don’t even smell anything.

Mimis owner
Mimis ownerSydney, NSW

It’s good and clumps good and keeps the air in my room fresh when it is clean

Sometimes Mimi will scoop out the litter but other than that it clumps well. Doesn’t produce dust. Mimi loves his litter box when it’s clean with his fresh litter and there’s never really any dust

Purchased in at PetO for $28.

GabbyTrouble and TrixSend a private message

This is really fantastic feedback and we so appreciate it! We are very proud of this product so it's awesome to hear how much you are enjoying it. Please give cuddles to Mimi from us!

Building again.....
Building again.....Illawarra, NSW

Great value, low smells, easy to clean

The bag lasts ages, so its a great value bag.
Not a great deal of tracking, so theres not a lot of mess around the trays to clean up. Our three babies dont leave it everywhere.
I love the way it clumps so is very easy to clean. Takes minimal effort and time.
I have a strong sense of smell and can smell as soon as they have used the trays usually. But this product covers the smell really well.
Definitely recommend this product. Very happy cats here.

GabbyTrouble and TrixSend a private message

Thank you so much for taking the time to place this review. We are so happy to hear this litter is perfect for your furbabies. Please give them a big cuddle from all of us!

RJM
RJMSydney, NSW

Great product - low tracking and easy to clean up

Not too much spread - but big pellets make it easy to clean up anyway
Great clumping
Cat uses it regularly
No/little dust
Easy to dispose of
Great for multi layer litter trays
Low odour

Purchased at Pet Circle for $19.80.

Katie M.
Katie M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best litter I’ve used!!

Been using Trouble & Trix Natural pellets for a few years now. I have allergies so unable to use scented. Great at clumping and not dusty like other litters.
I use two bags for the month which is the perfect amount for my three boys!!

Purchased in for $52.

GabbyTrouble and TrixSend a private message

Thank you so much for your review! Fantastic feedback, and great to hear that your, and your boys experiences, have been nothing but positive!

Fabulous product, highly recommended!

I use this when litter box training all my puppy litters! I used a different product in the past but after trying this I will never use anything else!!
No smell, clumps when wet for easy removal, safe/non toxic and NO dust ❤️

Mitchell
MitchellSydney, NSW

TOFU!!! Who would have thought it could be used for litter! Highly recommend to all cat lovers!

GabbyTrouble and TrixSend a private message

Hi Mitchell, this is really fantastic feedback and we so appreciate it! We are very proud of this product so it's awesome to hear how much you are loving it. Please give cuddles to your kitties from us!