2Trouble & Trix Tofu Cat Litter Natural Pellets

4.5

Chris Bou
Chris Bou

Best cat litter!!

Have tried so many different types and this one is the best, no odour, clumps and no fragrance for my kitties delicate noses. I highly recommend Show details ·  1
Fitzke
FitzkeIllawarra, NSW

Excellent litter

This litter is amazing it has great odour control and doesn't stick to the cats paws. Very reasonable price too. Show details ·  1
Intan F
Intan F

No litter trail

It leaves no litter trail n clumps liquid well. It dissolves easily in water so flushing it down the toilet is an option though I prefer to throw clumped urine into bin. It is not dusty except when litter is at its last bit it does have a powdery remnants which I don’t use anyway. It doesn’t really absorb adore it does leave a “controlled” n tolerable Adour. My advice is to always scoop away after cat’s each use. I do anyway. Show details
Nicole W
Nicole W2 posts

The BEST cat litter

I have (like many) very fussy cats. Trouble & Trix Natural Cat Litter is the first I’ve come across that they will both willingly use, and I like it because it clumps, and is easy to scoop - and there is no stink whatsoever! Amazing! Show details ·  1
Steve
Steve3 posts

Great clumping cat litter

Great at trapping odour. Clumps liquid well, making it easy to scoop out.
Also easy to seperate from solids to minimise how much litter is used when cleaning out tray.
Some spread of litter just outside the litter tray, with vigorous digging from our 2 cats, but easy to vacuum up.
We've now converted to this natural pellet litter & there was no issue with our cats changing to this too. Show details ·  1
Mary
MarySouth Australia

Great product

My cat loves this litter, no odour, no tracking & it clumps very well. I love it too, easy to clean out the tray, no wastage and hence very economical. I'm converted!! Show details
Cherie F.
Cherie F.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Product!

Love this litter, it clumps better than any other product I have used and absorbed all odours. Was pleasantly surprised on how well it works for us! Will buy again :) Show details ·  1
Tonii M.
Tonii M.Perth, WA

Life changing!

My cat was a bit off-put at first, but she adjusted pretty quickly (I was using paper litter previously). Straight away I noticed what a huge improvement it was - absolutely no odour when she’s peed, and super easy to clean up as it clumps, and overall reduced odour otherwise. It does cost a bit more than the paper litter, but the benefits far outweigh the price difference, especially when you factor how much less wastage there is - I’m never using any other litter again! Show details ·  1
Karen H
Karen HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Number One Must Have Cat Litter

I’ve tried many plant and soy based products and brands and hands down Trouble & Trix natural cat litter is by far the best. Excellent odour reduction and control, great clumping, minimal tracking and super soft on paws. I highly recommend this product. Show details ·  1
Brooke
BrookeMid North Coast, NSW5 posts
  Tofu Cat Litter Natural Pellets

This litter is a game changer!!

Hi, I'd just like to say that after 16 years, 5 cats and using every kind of litter under the sun, I've started using your scoopable clumping soy bean pellets and it's a life changer!!! I'm beyond impressed!! Lightweight, easy to scoop, instant clumping, dustless, odourless and most importantly of all (for me) is that it doesn't TRACK!!!
This Trouble and Trix litter is amazing and I just wanted to let everyone know.
Dobby my elf Sphynx thinks it's purrrfect too! Show details ·  1
illusionofhappiness1975
illusionofhappiness1975Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts
  Verified Tofu Cat Litter Natural Pellets

Dust free, keeps the smell down

I have tried corn litter and other soy litters but they are always full of dust. The crystal litter ends up all over the house and is painful to step on.

This one is fantastic. It absorbs and clumps so well and is easily removed. If my cats bury their poo then there is very little odour. My cats are enthusiastic diggers otherwise the litter would stay in the tray. I use about 2-3 bags a month for 2 cats. I get a 3 pack from budget pet supplies for $56.85 with free delivery so it is very good value. Show details ·  1

Davtato
Davtato2 posts
  Tofu Cat Litter Natural Pellets

Used this litter and never looked back!

I love this litter!! Easily the best, my cats have used it for 2 years now and hasn't failed. It absorbs odours really well and is not as dusty as the previous natural litters (corn based) I was using. It also doesn't track as much and I don't find myself stepping on an errant pellet. My cats also took to using it really easily and it clumps well, so I don't waste as much litter as I used to. I also like that it is biodegradable and safe if eaten by kittens. I'm very excited that they will be releasing a scented one soon and can't wait to buy that one! Show details ·  1
Gloria
Gloria
  Tofu Cat Litter Natural Pellets

Best cat litter ever use

Litter doesn’t really spread around, only very tiny amount (1-2 pieces per day) were bring out by the cat.
Not dusty at all and can be flush which is so conventional.
Amazing odours absorb, have one cat litter box in the bedroom but don’t even smell anything. Show details ·  1
Mimis owner
Mimis ownerSydney, NSW
  Tofu Cat Litter Natural Pellets

It’s good and clumps good and keeps the air in my room fresh when it is clean

Sometimes Mimi will scoop out the litter but other than that it clumps well. Doesn’t produce dust. Mimi loves his litter box when it’s clean with his fresh litter and there’s never really any dust Show details ·  1
Building again.....
Building again.....Illawarra, NSW3 posts
  Tofu Cat Litter Natural Pellets

Great value, low smells, easy to clean

The bag lasts ages, so its a great value bag.
Not a great deal of tracking, so theres not a lot of mess around the trays to clean up. Our three babies dont leave it everywhere.
I love the way it clumps so is very easy to clean. Takes minimal effort and time.
I have a strong sense of smell and can smell as soon as they have used the trays usually. But this product covers the smell really well.
Definitely recommend this product. Very happy cats here. Show details ·  1