Tru Water AUST

Tru Water AUST

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

No Product Received

Ordered 2 filters 4 months ago. Repeatedly asked for when they were to be shipped. I kept getting replies saying next week. They have not arrived and as soon as I requested a refund I have had no response. I have never left a review but this service is disgraceful. I just hope people read reviews before they buy from these people. I know I’ll be reading reviews for online purchases going forward. Do not buy from them. Will be lodging a complaint with consumer affairs. These people should not be getting away with this!

No product, No service

Repeated promises of Delivery but product has not arrived. Have made multiple requests for order to be cancelled and refund issued but Truwater are not responding to emails. I did receive responses to earlier emails, which advised they were awaiting a shipment from their supplier, but nothing eventuated and no response to my emails requesting cancellation

The worst company - fraudsters

They took my money and failed to deliver.
It took multiple messages to the help desk and 2 months later I decided to give up.
AVOID this company at all costs. NSW trading standards agrees. You have been warned.

Dishonest and Deceptive

This is a complete scam – be warned. These guys advertised the product as a ‘Breville Filter’ but it is not. It is a cheap ‘look-a-like’ product. If you want cheap you can buy on ebay for 1/3 of the price. And their delivery took 2 reminders and almost 6 weeks! Seriously…stay away.

No service: waste if time

I ordered my water filters in June 2019. Despite repeated promises of delivery, I am still waiting! It is now September. Don't use this company. It has failed me twice in a row!

What a fool was I

Not reading the negative reports & wasting my money on this company to buy water filters.
Do not use this company!
I have been waiting since 7 July for filter repeated promises to send and nothing received.
Now intend to go to Consumer Affairs avoid this company at all cost!
From other reviews this is consistent behaviour

No product no refund

I have been waiting since March for filter repeated promises to send and nothing received now intend to go to Consumer Affairs avoid this company at all cost! From other reviews this is consistent behaviour

Refund never happened!!!!!

Worst company I have dealt with. Trying to get a refund now for 3 months on products I never received. Stay away from them. Every time I contact them I don't get a response or they say its in the hands of there accounts dept. What a joke.

Avoid at all cost, could not recommend

Ordered one set of water filters 29th June 2019, they took my money straight away 1st July 2019, after numerous chat sessions with promise of delivery as at 15th August no product forthcoming.
They sent a link to a parcel tracking site supposedly Australia Post but guess what it does not work.

I was so frustrated I reported TruWater to Fair Trading

They finally arrived 7 weeks after ordered, sent 2 sets of VERY INFERIOR filters, they are so bad we cannot drink the filtered water now, taste of carbon which usually flushes out within a couple of jugs but these are now 2 weeks old and not getting any better, terrible

Do Not Buy From Them

NSW. Order placed for underwater filter. It is now one month later and they will not take calls, answer emails or answer online chat . I was charged immediately for the product and it seems they do not understand consumer rights. This is a very bad company, do not do business with them.

BEWARE! Dodgy Company!

If only I could give them less than 1 star. Over a year ago I purchased from this company and it took them 3 months to delivery my filters. I was given seemingly plausible excuses so I decided to give them another go when I needed new water filters this year. More than 2 months later I'm still waiting for my water filters with no contact or update from the company. I requested a refund and since then they don't even answer the phone or respond to emails. AVOID THEM!

Scam! Buyer beware

Ordered in April and still no filter in August. Emailed again & again & tried live chat, more often than not I got zero response. Once I was told it was coming for the warehouse. Still no filter. The phone just rings out, never picks up. Pathetic customer service. Today I googled them & it seems the business has gone under.

Complete scam and Repetitive Liars!

I ordered an item from this company through a NZ website. My credit card was debited but no receipt or order confirmation was emailed back. I became suspicious. Now 7 weeks later and 3 online chats I have been promised delivery, offered a discount on my next purchase!! ha! and given a false post courier tracking number.Requested a refund on 2 occasions This is fraud nothing less.Maybe a class action should be compiled against this firm AND its directors. I note that NSW fair trading have advised in March this year "Not to deal with this company or any of its affiliates" So why are they still allowed to trade?

Do Not Trust! Stay Away...

Worst company ever not to mention useless customer service! I don't even think their online customer service are in Australia either! The person on chat kept calling me "SIR" when my name is clearly a female name to anyone with any common sense!

They took payment for a genuine item and didn't hear a thing about dispatch. When I followed up on shipping date I was told it would be another week. Finally 2 weeks later after me following up AGAIN they finally advised they can't supply and will refund! STILL waiting for my refund.

Has now been 3 weeks and they are ignoring my emails asking when they will refund although they emailed me last week saying it was being processed last week but nothing back on my card!! Yet they keep emailing me to see if I lodged a dispute with my bank because they know if I did it will give them more time so they won't need to refund now!! If you do lodge a dispute with your bank don't tell them because they will just let it go through that lengthily process to buy themselves more time and hold onto your money longer.

Wish I knew this company was reported several times to ACCC before buying from them.
STAY AWAY it is more headache then worth and better off paying more from a reputable place instead!

Contact your Bank and Get your Chargeback ASAP

If anyone see this review you shall stay away from this company. Spend some extra dollars from reputable sellers. If anyone like me did not pay attention at beginning and bought sth from them but did not receive any updates after weeks. Please prepare for a battle to get your money back. Firstly, collect all your evidences including your attempts to communicate with them, things like chat history (screenshot them), email correspondence and anything that you think could help you later. Secondly, contact your bank and lodge transaction dispute form and wait for the chargeback to apply. Good luck!

Stay away

There is a reason they offer low prices - They take your money & don't send anything out! Complete scam. My order never sent, same email over & over (i have checked with warehouse manager, so sorry for the delay, your order will be despatched by end of week, then next week etc). Have now been chasing refund for 2 weeks and just getting the same line (I will follow this up urgently) over & over. Time to go legal on them

DO NOT BUY! I REPEAT DO NOT BUY!!

I ordered my coffee machine cleaners a couple of months ago. Was meant to be a 7 day delivery. I still haven't got them and have asked twice for a refund! Still yet to get an email from their accounts. Yet I bought the same product from another company and received the product the next day! Worst way to do business in 2019! Don't waste your money!

And just reading the other comments... I guarantee that the positive 5 star ones are from the dodgy company themselves to lure in unsuspecting buyers! Use Tru Water if you enjoy donating and receiving nothing in return! Nicely played 'tru water'! You belong in the 'Big House'!

STAY AWAY - They do not deliver

Tru water have not delivered a $119 water filter
19th Jan 2019 - Placed an order for 1 x Everpure PBS-400 Replacement Water Filter Cartridge EV9270-86
22nd Jan 2019 - "Order Confirmation"
3rd feb 2019 - please provide an update - no response
7th Feb 2019 - Your order is due to be dispatched between 18/02 and 23/02.
3rd March - Please provide an update - no response
23rd March - Please provide an update - no response
15th April - via the website online chat - ask for an update (Rose - Ann) apologises and said she will raise with management - no response
June 2019 - Raise a complaint with Qld Office of Fair Trading
July 2019 - After multiple attempts by Office of Fair Trading to contact Tru Water they have still not responded.

STILL WAITING
Suggest that no one uses this shonky company

They simply don’t deliver until your force their hand

I keep buying from this company because they are so much cheaper however every time it’s a fight to actually receive the product. Last 3 orders took well over 8 weeks to receive and that’s after a lot of emails and phone calls, the very last order never arrived and I had to file a credit card dispute. The cheaper prices are no longer worth it

Product much cheapr

Ordered 22/05/19 via their online store and received the goods at by rural po box In Vic on the 31/05/19 so not bad at all. Products were much cheaper and exactly what i needed. So all good from my end.

I bought two water filters in December 2019 every month I got an email apologising for the delay From their supplier apparently. Then suddenly I am told that they were delivered months prior - I have asked for proof of purchase can't supply. I have repeatedly asked for my money back, weekly emails to the mysterious Geoff H nothing!!! There is no telephone number, no company record -- they need to be investigated. Sounds seriously fraudulent to me.

Looking for order no. 2550899 order was placed 19.5.19 payment was cleared from my bank on 20.5.19 we still havent recieved anything
I found a link online to a Fair Trading NSW memo advising all people not to deal without this company. The only way I could resolve a similar problem was to tell me bank that the goods were never received and to credit me back my funds

My question is: Why do you think its ok to scam people out of their hard earned money by pretending to sell products online and never ship their orders?