Tru Water AUST

tintacSydney

Customer service became non-existent

AlPal

AlPalMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't deal with these rogues

I ordered a water filter system at the end of November 2019. Here we are in mid-February and still not delivered, despite frequent contact through online chat. Last week they said it was packed and ready to ship, and they'd let me know when it was on its way. Still nothing, and this week they're not even answering the online chat, so, after seeing all the other bad reviews here, I've lodged a dispute on the credit card transaction.
PS. I just received an email saying they now expect to ship next week. Pfft.

Suzy A.

Suzy A.

No delivery after nearly 2 months!!!!

I ordered replacement cartridges for my Berkey filter from this website as it was the cheapest available. I ordered before Christmas and then realised they weren't open till 6th of January. So I waited. When the end of January arrived with no sign of the order and no response to my email enquiry, I used their online chat and the lady I spoke to said my order was scheduled to be dispatched between 5th and 7th of Feb!! I wasn't happy about the delay but I needed the filters. Today is the 17th of February and no sign of them yet. I will be raising a dispute with my credit card company and let them deal with them. P.s. I caouldn't get onto their chat today at all

Mads

MadsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fraudulent Charge and Not Supplied

Returns service and follow up is terrible and non existent

I returned incorrect filters 6 months ago and was advised by email that correct ones would be sent. Still nothing, several emails sent, online emails sent, numerous voice messages left but no response as of 14.02.2020

Russ

RussCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Unreliable, slow to dispatch and very rude - do not order

Placed an order and paid for delivery, followed up with their support after 2 weeks and was told items would be dispatched some time the following week. Not happy with that I requested cancellation and refund, to which I received a rude email advising I accepted terms and conditions. Several emails later and continued rude replies, I managed to get the order cancelled and refund to follow - let's see how long that takes. I'm not expecting that to be quick given the other reviews of same company on this site.

Do not deal with this company

How can this company still operate? I have no product and no refund once order cancelled and over 3 months since I first ordered and 6 weeks since cancellation, they ignore attempts at communication and I only get a reply through the Live chat when I use an alternative email and contact name, this is blatant Fraud and theft! how long do they keep getting away with this and reading previous reviews its not an isolated incident

Ant

AntSydney, NSW

Not surprised if they go out of business

Kat

Kat

If you are happy to wait 6 weeks

Purchased item after 4 weeks n no emails i emailed and received no response. I called but the phone service is automated. 6 weeks later part shows up dont go near this horrid company

Rebekah

RebekahPerth, WA

How is this legal

We purchased 3 water filters from this company months ago. They never arrived. We have since email multiple times and you have replied once and you have ignored us ever since. If you would like to honor our purchase or refund our money our order
I suggest continually contacting them multiple times a day till they respond.
Works a treat

cooperman

coopermanCoomba Park

Crooks De Luxe

How do these people continue in business and how does the Office of Fair Trading let them get away with it. They lie through their teeth, and never intend to refund any money. Latest example "We will send refund details in 10 minutes" LOL. Does this not border on fraud ? Suggest you all go to NSW Fair Trading (No cost) and lodge a complaint.I have now reported this to the police scam squad.

mif

mifSouth East Queensland, QLD

TruWater Aust and truwater.com.au previously trading as True Filter Group, budgetfridgefilters.com

John H

John H

Ordered a product that never arrived for $400!!

I ordered a water filter 4 months ago, it's never been delivered. The replied to 2 emails, then nothing. When I call there's just an answering machine - this is a scam. They're thieves!!

Dames

DamesPerth, WA

Total Scammers

Ordered goods.. Not in stock. They take your funds and give you no response. Tried calling and no success. Stuck on hold as nobody there. Emailed many times with no response.The site should be shut down. Do not use this site. It’s about time the government shuts down such scammers. If under 90 days of purchase contact your card section of your bank and challenge the purchase. You will be successful. Do not use this site.

Terrible!! Thieves!

They sold water filters they did not have in stock then found out that the overseas supplier doesn't produce them anymore. They agreed to a refund but this never arrived so I am relying on the bank to contest the credit card payment. It will take another 2 months to see the refund. When it comes to being refunded, nobody replies to emails and they just tell you to wait 48h... Do not buy from this mob!

Rose

RoseTasmania

Shocking. Horrible customer service, wish I had read the reviews before I ordered.

DO NOT USE THEM. I ordered and paid for a water filter, after 7 weeks with no shipping notification I emailed and tried to contact thru live chat (you can't call them) and was told it would ship by end of the week. That date also came and went and more excuses were offered. After so much hassle, I finally had to submit a dispute with my credit card company. Still waiting for my refund.

Ronno

RonnoPerth, WA

Hopeless in every way

The title says it all. TrU Water took my money and only delivered when I called 10 times!!!!! it literally has taken me 3 months to get a $50 filter.

The thing is that I don't think they actually mean it, they're just incompetent!

Murray Mansfield

Murray MansfieldCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Don't deal with this pack of thieves

Like most of the other reviewers, this mob simply takes your money, then proceeds to tell lies all along or just ignore you with no product shipped. Will contact my bank and report to Consumer affairs. Avoid at all costs - there are other companies that meet their obligations.

Pierce Rekk

Pierce RekkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do Not Buy From These Thieves!

I ordered a filter online in Mar19. No communication. After 30 days I asked for an update. Reply- on backorder with no delivery date given. Waited 30 more days enquires again. No reply. Lodged a complaint with mastercard. Luckily they refunded after investigation. Read the other 200+ review. These guys are scammers.

kurrajongmum

kurrajongmumAU

Avoid This Company At All Cost

kurrajongmum

kurrajongmumasked

It seems Im now in the same situation as you all ! I have ordered from Tru Water many times before and never had a problem .It wasn't until weeks have gone by since my order and Im still contacting them that I find all of these negative reviews . Might just make a visit to these scammers at that above address ! Please all of you still waiting for your refunds contact you banks ,you will receive a refund through your credit card and the bank will chase them . If everyone does this without just giving up presuming they have lost their money they WILL be shut down . A warning on consumer affairs is not good enough they shouldnt be getting away with taking money from unsuspecting customers !!!!

HAMMERasked

Where is their office - they need to be visited by my tribe

Kate555

They're located at 354 Eastern Valley Way, Warehouse 216 Chatswood NSW 2067 according to their order update emails. Feel free to send your tribe and sort the b'tards out.

Toni Z.
Toni Z.

Wonder if 'Hammer' visited these scammers?

HAMMER

we sure did my dear and left with filter in hand

Ruth S.

Ruth S.asked

I bought two water filters in December 2019 every month I got an email apologising for the delay From their supplier apparently. Then suddenly I am told that they were delivered months prior - I have asked for proof of purchase can't supply. I have repeatedly asked for my money back, weekly emails to the mysterious Geoff H nothing!!! There is no telephone number, no company record -- they need to be investigated. Sounds seriously fraudulent to me.

Kate555

I placed an order, cancelled it, then 4 days after I cancelled the order they charged my credit card. Then they send me updates saying their supplier didn't have stock so the order will be delayed. How are this mob still in business? Why have they not been kicked out of the country?

Get an answer from our members and Tru Water AUST representatives