Tru Water AUST

Tru Water AUST

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Paul G

Paul GSouth East Queensland, QLD

worst company i have ever had the misfortune of dealing with avoid at all cost.

ordered two filters 7-14 days shipping well after months of emails and on line chats there promises were wearing very thin as they all came to nothing i did however finally receive my filters after about four months after asking for a refund . no apology was ever received

Awful

I also placed an order in October and havent received it or no communication from this company after email enquires to customer service.
They are quick to take your money though

Roann

RoannCentral, SA

Do not shop from this company - See Fair Trade Warning

I placed an order with this company in October 2019. I still do not have my order. I have not received a reply to my inquiry sent 2 weeks ago and they do not answer their phone. I have just learnt of the Fair Trade Warning to not deal with this company today. Why is this company still allowed to trade?

Rowan

Unreliable.Rubbish. Liars. Don't order anything through them

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

I was ripped off

Used these guys 3 or 4 times over the years and were great, ordered another filter in September 2019 never arrived. Only excuse was product delayed. 3 Mths later no response. Requested refund no reply

hollow

hollowWestern Australia

Please do not order from this company!

Order placed 2 1/2 months ago and when I did not received my product after 5 weeks, they said they couldn't get the product anymore but they would provide me with a generic brand or refund my money. I am still waiting for my refund despite repeated emails and phone calls. I have since found out that NSW Fair Trading have a warning about dealing with Tru Water. Go to link below:
I have now re-ordered this product from a reputable retailer who shipped my product within a few days.

Has Truwater gone out of business?

I ordered a filter at the beginning of September. Still not had delivery (mid November). They have not replied to several emails and when I tried to phone, was on hold for 15 minutes before the line went dead.

Ben Sas

Ben SasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't order, you will never get it

It's been 5 months, I don't have the filter I ordered and they have now stopped responding to emails. Pretty sure I've been scammed here. They kept giving me excuses about suppliers but after 4 months I asked for a refund. That's when they stopped responding

Zero Stars - They have not sent my order and will not refund

Do not order from truwater!
They wont answer my emails. They havent sent my order that I placed 5 weeks ago. They wont provide a refund that I have requested multiple times. Unbelievably poor customer service.

Disappointed.

Disappointed.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never place an order with this business.

We paid for 6 filters and after 5 months still only have 1. After numerous calls and emails to try to get a delivery we have still haven't received the others. Now after numerous calls and emails promising a refund and we still haven't received that after 2 months at least.

The worst company ever!!!

Wayne H.

Wayne H.South East Queensland, QLD

Zero Stars would be more appropriate

I bought from them once and everything was fine, the item arrived no problem. However, the next time I placed an order different story. They hardly ever answer their phone, or online chats. when they do answer they give excuses and apologies, and promise to get the order out asap, but 3 weeks after paying for my order, still no product.
Do not buy from this company, you will be throwing your money away like I have!

Dak

DakAU

No product, no service

Made an order 7 weeks ago, product still not shipped and noone I can talk to about this. There's no phones to call, and their online chat agent always says something like "we are so sorry, we will investigate this and call you back today" and they never do anything, I have now spoken to them 4 times through their online chat and I still haven't received what I paid for.

Kate555Sydney, NSW

Ignores consumer laws

On 11/10/19 I emailed Tru Water 14/10/19 to cancel anorder. On 15/10/19 Tru Water asked what filter I wanted. I responded immediately and included a link to the replacement order. On 26/10/19 I still hadn't received my refund so I completed their online return form. On 28/10/19 Tru Water provided an ETA for the cancelled order. Still no refund.

Kate555

Fair Trading are investigating Tru Water as they have ignored all contact. Strongly suggest if you have had the misfortune of ordering from this business that you contact Fair Trading and lodge a formal complaint.

iman a.

iman a.South East Queensland, QLD

Zero stars would be more appropriate.

I wish I read these reviews before buying from them. Bought 28 June 2019 and still waiting, I ain't holding my breath, that's for sure. The only thing they gave me was stock standard excuses and claims that payment was not made. I contacted the bank and they recommended cancelling my credit card as they now had the details. This I promptly did. Truwater should be put up against the wall...

Juliet

JulietSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product and very good prices

I have ordered water filters and cleaning tabs for my Breville coffee machine about 2 years ago and didn't have any issue. Ordered more this last long weekend and after reading reviews followed up on my order 1 week later. Was very surprised when Geoff located my order and realising I worked quite close amended the delivery address and 2 hours later I was holding my parcel. Credit given where credit due. I will use them again.

Juliet

SCUM COMPANY

I had the same experience with this company and I wish I would have checked the review before placing my order... I have been waiting for my order for 6 weeks and all I got is a pile of excuses.
If you read these review before you place your order do not proceed. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Daniel B.

Daniel B.Sydney, NSW

Scum Company

Do not order anything they do not post and do not refund wont answer phone calls or emails taking my matter to accc, fair trading and my lawyer very dodgy company be warned do not buy from there website you will never get it and they take your money and do not reply..

Igor I.

Igor I.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never deal with them !!!

Waiting for my order 2.5 month now ! Advertised delivery 7-10 days. When they took my money was no delay. They not responding on any letters and calls, just ignoring . Now I applying to tribunal .

HAMMER

HAMMERasked

Where is their office - they need to be visited by my tribe

Kate555

They're located at 354 Eastern Valley Way, Warehouse 216 Chatswood NSW 2067 according to their order update emails. Feel free to send your tribe and sort the b'tards out.

Ruth S.

Ruth S.asked

I bought two water filters in December 2019 every month I got an email apologising for the delay From their supplier apparently. Then suddenly I am told that they were delivered months prior - I have asked for proof of purchase can't supply. I have repeatedly asked for my money back, weekly emails to the mysterious Geoff H nothing!!! There is no telephone number, no company record -- they need to be investigated. Sounds seriously fraudulent to me.

Kate555

I placed an order, cancelled it, then 4 days after I cancelled the order they charged my credit card. Then they send me updates saying their supplier didn't have stock so the order will be delayed. How are this mob still in business? Why have they not been kicked out of the country?

Sue lobley

Sue lobleyasked

Looking for order no. 2550899 order was placed 19.5.19 payment was cleared from my bank on 20.5.19 we still havent recieved anything

Michael S.
Michael S.

I found a link online to a Fair Trading NSW memo advising all people not to deal without this company. The only way I could resolve a similar problem was to tell me bank that the goods were never received and to credit me back my funds

Get an answer from our members and Tru Water AUST representatives