Tru Water AUST

Tru Water AUST

MDS

MDSSydney, NSW

I’m am another victim of these crooks!

Was charged for my order and I was ignored from my Enquiry’s and canceling of my order! These people should be put out of business!

Adam L.

Adam L.Sydney, NSW

You stole my money!

So it has been more than 38 weeks since you took my money for CO2 and charged my card after following up after 4 weeks they told me they were out of stock, I presume you still are, but wouldn't know as you don't return my correspondence. My $139 is long gone. Crooks!!!!!

Astute Consumer

Astute ConsumerSydney, NSW

Very strange business

Sharon M.

Sharon M.

Would never use this company again

My filters were ordered 05/04/2021. No correspondence received or goods by 26/04/2021. Contacted via email and live chat. Goods were supposedly lodged with Australia Post but Australia Post never received goods. Chat and email again 04/05/2021 demanding an answer in 24 hours. Told me they were looking into why Australia Post hadn't received the goods. Looking at all previous correspondence on review this is a common issue. I just want my filters or my money back!

Jodie H.

Jodie H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Products good at the best prices delivery very slow

The order took about 4 days to ship out and another 13 days for post to deliver (thats a seperate story for another day). I needed the order urgently so put that in my comments which they acknowledged. Once the order was shipped via Aus post it took 13 days from Sydney to Melbourne and that was frustrating. The live chat were helpful and followed up with post. Eventually when the products arrived they were exactly what i wanted and at the best price available.

Dave F.

Dave F.Queensland

Do yourself a favour and have a chat to them

Was initially concerned, jumped on live chat and I don’t care if they are aliases or not the two people i spoke to were very helpful and knowledgeable. I’m a pensioner so every cent counts, they offered me a discount on the water filter system i needed which ended up being a lot more than I expected. When i received my filter system, I needed some help with installing so they put me onto their technician who guided me over the phone and issue resolved in less than five minutes.

Y W.

Y W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A poor start but good finish (outcome)

I was initially charged twice for my order and made contact via live chat who were helpful and apologetic. They rectified the issue and offered me a free filter for the inconvenience. I received my order along with the freebie and all was good.

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not good to start with but they made up for it!

Original order left in pending for 10 days, when I followed it up using chat on their website I ended up talking to Paul. He apologised profusely for the mix up explained company under new management they are aiming to do better and he added a free item, and I received my filter in two days.

Darren

DarrenHunter Region, NSW

Do yourself a favour, AVOID this company

Find out how Tru Water AUST compares to other Home Care Shops

Did not receive product ordered, poor customer service

My husband ordered a water filter from their website on 1st Feb and we still haven’t received it. Contacted them via online chat several times and [Name Removed] said he would look into it but never got back to us. We have now requested a charge back from our bank and lodged a complaint with NSW Fair Trading.

Kylie K.

Kylie K.South East Queensland, QLD

**Buyer Beware! Don't do it**

I back up all reviews! Don't answer phones, lie to you constantly regarding your order. 3 months waiting on these filters after several threats I got my order. Never ever again!!!! Dont do it! Wish I read reviews before i ordered. Worst company ever & should be investigated!

Failed to deliver product

Ordered water products from these guys. Two months later and still waiting. These guys are shonky, avoid at all costs.

Excellent service and great price received order in a few days

I ordered on the 23/04/21 and received my filter today 27/04/21. I really was not expecting that and was pleasantly surprised especially coming on here and reading some of the reviews. Product was priced well with a great discount much cheaper than anywhere else and exactly what i ordered.

Loz

LozPerth, WA

Shipping issues

I have not received my order yet. I ordered the filters on 5th April. Finally got a shipping notification Friday 23rd April with notification from postal service Monday 26th April.
They obviously don’t want future business from myself nor my family and friends

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful Company

Do not order from this company. Avoid at ALL costs. You place an order, they take your money and don't deliver the products. Shop elsewhere. Customer service is non-existent. HORRIBLE BUSINESS.

Elena

ElenaPerth, WA

Service

A bit hard to find what you need. Contacted the service over messenger. Absolutely brilliant. Made it all so easy, including prompt shipment. Thanks a lot

Happy repeat customer

I have purchased two different products. Awaiting the new one but service was on point via the online chat. I wanted to repurchase the first but couldn’t distinguish the item number from previous purchase history. When advised by their staff on chat, I was given a code fir a cheaper in tock product and offered a second one free of charge because I’d missed the sale date by a few hours due to the lack of info. Pretty pleased! And free postage. I will order from them again if I’m happy with the model I receive this time.

Ange M.

Ange M.Sydney, NSW

I’m happy that I got my order

Pleasantly surprised that I received my order in a reasonable time after reading all this. Followed up once and they were helpful in answering my queries. The breville filters and tablets they sell are much cheaper than the well known stores. What’s even better is the tablets I got were made in Australia which is really nice to see.

Paul M.

Paul M.Perth, WA

Cheaper alternatives that perform, well done

Got really sick of purchasing my puretec filters from my local plumbing supply shop, expensive and always out of stock. Found an alternative on these guys website and was advised they are pretty much the same. Received the filter and fitted up fine. Will be sticking to these as they are nearly half the price.

Great service and knowledge

Firstly the advice i received was excellent. The person i dealt with was very knowledgeable and knew his stuff. Products ordered were received in a reasonable time and as described. Had a few issues with Australia post but not their fault but were willing to assist. Thank you.

Sciarchitectasked

Has anyone received a refund from Tru Water?

GMD

Hello, I didn’t receive a refund from Truwater as it is very difficult doing business with them once money has been paid to them; but my bank refunded as soon as I gave them proof of purchase. I also provided product reviews. I was told it would about 45 days before refund but it was 2-3 hours.

Ashley E.
Ashley E.

Yes, i did get a full refund - it was a lot of work, but i contacted NSW Fair Trading as they're currently putting a case against them. Tru Water then decided to actually contact me and they sent a refund.. just contact fair trading and report your case to them and it will get sorted/refunded.

Sciarchitect

Thanks for the answers. I have also now been refunded by my bank/Visa. However my bank has advised that the case is still ongoing. I assume they are attempting to recover the money from Tru Water.

Andrew B.asked

Has anyone else recently received a shipping notice form Truwater? After several months of no product, no refund, and no reply I've suddenly got a shipping notice last Monday.

HOWEVER...its only "shipping information has been been received by Australia Post". And no tracking updates since then.
I.e.. they haven't shipped anything but this is just another delaying tactic.

Good ole Truwater.

Roy
Roy

Hi, I have not had shipping notice but been promised delivery on wed. Looking at buying from elsewhere as not optimistic. Can payment be reversed on visa? They may be gone by that time. Roy

Andrew B.

FYI: winningappliances.com.au delivered in 3 business days. They were awesome.

Robyn
Robyn

A
So had a shipping notice so I requested Aust Post check, they had no record and suggested I get in touch with the sender! No reply which was expected. Still receiving promotional emails.

Steveasked

Hello again Daisy .
i am still waiting my refund as promised stop saying you will look into it when you have no intention of telling us when our refund will be returned
Steve Wedd
new Zealand

Ryan Trent
Ryan Trent

Charge back on your credit card. They get a ~$35 fine and you'll get your money back in ~45days. Quicker than waiting for a reply

GMD

My charge back was hours- they must be familiar with the business.

Steve

Hello Daisy do you sleep at night with all the lies you tell Aussie scammers we coming for you soon crap

Get an answer from our members and Tru Water AUST representatives