True Local

True Local

1.0

Gabser

GabserGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't bother looking at the reviews on this site

A pointless site if you're looking for a balanced and fair review of a business. True Local simply only publish good reviews and reject negative reviews without entering into any discussion why. They simply reject any review which talks negatively of a business which they promote on their site. If you then try to republish your review, even if it's edited, True Local stops you from publishing it with a constant error message stating "you cannot review the same business within a 24 hour period" this is even if you haven't written a review for this business for a week.
This makes their whole review policy pointless as you are never being given a true overview of a business, just being shown any positive feedback from consumers.

Brian

BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away

Wanted to delist my sole trader company as I have never had any referrals through them and get spam callers only but they would not let me unless I had shut down my business. Other listing sites allow removal so why not True Local? They won't allow removal of reviews either. Too risky to use in case of false reviews by competitors or anyone really.

Ricka

RickaSydney

Defamatory

My business is in the process of closing down . Out of curiosity I googled my business name and found I had a , what I believe to be a defamatory review . I have requested True Local to remove same . Their response is pathetic . As per other reviews , they basically do not want to rectify this un truth . Do not under any circumstances have anything to do with them .

Trades Comparison Websites

Find out how True Local compares to other Trades Comparison Websites

Ada_W

Ada_WSydney, NSW

Will not let you remove/delete anything

Doesn't let you remove or delete a review even if there are errors, mistakes. Also doesn't let you remove/delete your profile and poor customer service and they do nothing to help.

Deanna Koh

Deanna Kohasked

I wanted to review a company and have all the receipts and videos to show, they didn't approve my review for a man who swindled my money and didn't complete the job.
They sent an email to say they approved my post but when I checked it's still pending and I received an email from them saying they're closing their operation. Hahaha

Other Trades Comparison Websites