Greg F.

Greg F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Five star service and install!

Installation
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased Trina
System Size6 KW
Purchase Price $3,200.00

sunny

sunnyperth

Worst customer service possible

Ordered solar panels in 2015 while the solar panels were being installed the installer drilled a hole through a water pipe I knew this because the brick started to look damp, I got a plumber to fix this problem and a handyman to fill sand and paint the hole. While the company has paid half of these costs the other half remains unpaid.
Tried to call this company numerous times and every time has got the runaround.

Long wait time for customer service to respond but great outcome from True Value Solar.

Marketing T.True Value Solar

Hi Ann, thank you for your review. Apologies for your initial experience, happy to hear your issue was resolved. Thanks, Mel.

Broken tiles and no repairs

This was done back in 2014. I'm still dealing with the repercussions. Just felt like writing a review now.

Anyway. They came and installed the panels and left some broken tiles. This was done during the summer which doesn't rain much in Perth. It took me a while to notice the leaking because the leaking was small and I have insulation. When winter came and after there was enough water to sip through the insulation it started staining my Gyprock ceiling. I took them to consumer protection and they just denied everything. Went on this battle for a while.

Anyway, don't ever use them. I'm still dealing with it now and it will cost me a fortune to fix it. A lot more than what the panels are saving in electricity that's for sure.

Marketing T.True Value Solar

Hi Louis, you still haven’t given us your details after multiple requests. This normally indicates your issue has been resolved; we’re pleased you need no further assistance. Thanks for choosing True Value Solar and enjoy the power of the sun!

Dreadful service

Marketing T.True Value Solar

Hi Andy, we have not received a reply, and can we assume you’re you don’t need our assistance? If you do, please reply with your full address, phone and T order number if you have one, so we can review your case. Thanks, Mel.

WilksMount Beauty

Awful customer service.

We recently had our system installed. We paid upfront thinking this would make things quicker. It didn't. It's been 3 months...the panels were installed 4 weeks ago and there STILL hasn't been someone out to inspect and connect it all. No one will answer calls or anything. It's ridiculous. Honestly wish I'd gone elsewhere. I think I'll be contacting VCAT.

Elvis

ElvisMELBOURNE

Execelent Service - True Solar- Value for money.

Fast and Furious installation process without any delays and excellent customer service. All staff are very helpful and cooperative. No issues so far, don’t think I will have in future too.

Marketing T.True Value Solar

Hi Elvis, thank you for sharing! We are so happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us! Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you. Many thanks, Mel.

Glennnambucca heads

Clean Neat timely Hssle Free Install

Kane and Matt from DMA Electrical installed my 5kw 17 panel system yesterday and did a great job. Nothing was a problem and answered any questions I had with pleasure. Very neat install and timely. Keep these guys installing True value. Happy with the process and all aspects of purchase. Well done Kane, Matt, Yunoos and George. Cheers

Marketing T.True Value Solar

Hi Glenn, thanks so much for sharing, we live for customer feedback, and it’s especially sweet when we hear we’ve made a customer happy and done a good job. Do let us know at any time if there’s anything else we can do. Many thanks, Mel.

All good. Highly recommend TVS. Thanks

Jas

JasAdelaide

Absolutely incompetent and still holding onto deposit after cancellation.

I ordered two seperate systems for two seperate properties. This proved far too difficult to manage with many a delay hundreds of phone calls and the site assessor not adhering to scheduled time frame becoming disgruntled and turning power off to house and existing solar array(installed by Tvs 2012). Resulting in spoiled food and solar inactive for 2 months only realised when electric bill received. Nathan Greenhill was the technician who done this captured on home cctv. Absolute cowboys with poor business practices and currently breaching consumer law by withholding deposit. Preparing civil litigation against this company and its practices....Be warned.....

Luke Brittain-George

Luke Brittain-George

Repeated problems, but eventually fixed.

Repeated issues with inverters failing and a CarbonTrack system that was connected to the 2G network. To their credit they do their job of fixing these issues eventually however it would be nice if their were fewer problems.

Marketing T.True Value Solar

Hi Luke, apologies for your experience. Please let me know if there are any other issues, so that we can assist in resolving them. Many thanks and apologies, Mel.

Lindsay

LindsayHealesville

It's good to deal with professionals

Marketing T.True Value Solar

Hi Lindsay, thank you for sharing! We are so happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us from sales, installation and through to after sales! Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you. Many thanks, Mel.

Willie

Willie

Couldn't be happier with my solar purchase from True Value Solar.

From the first phone call to the final day of installation, I have had my questions answered and the full process explained all along the way. I was contacted for all the inspections and the guys were always on time when they said they would come. That in itself was marvellous, as I have had many other workman who do not show up when they say. The installers were professional and courteous and cleaned up after themselves, which was marvellous. The system was explained and I felt that if I had a problem I could call and ask anytime and not feel like a dunce. I thank you True Value Solar for a very nice experience and would not hesitate to recommend your whole company from the sales man on the phone to the installation man at my home.

Marketing T.True Value Solar

Hi Willie, thanks so much for sharing, we live for customer feedback, and it’s especially sweet when we hear we’ve made a customer happy and done a good job. Do let us know at any time if there’s anything else we can do. Many thanks, Mel.

Terrible after service

Olly
Olly

Pauld

PauldMelbourne

True Value Solar. Brilliant!!!

From the moment I enquired about Solar Panels, I found True Value the easiest to deal with, the most professional and the most knowledgeable. I was very impressed and they were the most price competitive for my 6.2kw system. I was constantly updated via phone calls as to the process and installation dates (which I changed twice), and nothing was too much. The installers were on time and very professional also. Everything was cleaned up and explained prior to leaving. I am very happy and highly recommend True Value Solar. Thank you.

Marketing T.True Value Solar

Could have been Excellent Service!!

Overall the service and install were very good except for one unfortunate incident. The contact for getting the quote, change of quote (from a Chinese inverter to a Fronius - which is far better quality), arranging site inspection and panel installation all ran very smoothly. The installers were very professional, careful and show great care before and during installation, even recommending a different configuration to the site inspector. Had a significant issue though in that scheduler made a mistake of not arranging installer for my original install date (a weekday which I stayed at home from work!). Made it up by agreeing to install on a Saturday without additional cost! Overall quite satisfied with my experience.

Marketing T.True Value Solar

Hi Beng, glad you had a positive experience with us! Please let us know at any time if there’s anything else we can do. Many thanks, Mel.

LisSydney, NSW

Stay far away

Lis

Do you have a private message facility because contacting the company direct is a pointless exercise.

Marketing T.True Value Solar

Hi Lis, you can private message directly here on Product Review. I have sent you one, you should see this in your Product Review inbox. Many thanks, Mel.

Bianca

BiancaMelbourne

Customer Service Guaranteed

Very good service

True Value Solar was very professional at all times and true to all dates from initial contact to installation. Their phone manner and follow ups made you feel like a real customer, something missing in businesses today. The installers, Jack and Jim made you feel confident with what they were doing, explained everything and cleaned up any rubbishy left before they left. Thanks guys!

Marketing T.True Value Solar

Hi Kazgaz, thank you for sharing! We are so happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us and that we did a good job! Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you. Many thanks, Mel.

Leigh

LeighMelbourne

True value solar were great to deal with. The installers were very professional and courteous, which was much appreciated. Absolutely no hesitation in recommending them to a friend.

Marketing T.True Value Solar

Hi Leigh, thank you for sharing your experience! We live for customer feedback, and it’s especially sweet when we hear we’ve made a customer happy and done a good job. Do let us know at any time if there’s anything else we can do. Many thanks, Mel.

Would never recommend or use again.

Marketing T.True Value Solar

Hi Will, thank you for your review. As you are aware, customer care has been in discussion with you regarding your issue and are dealing with it privately. Many thanks, Mel.

Will

Finally convinced True Value to come and Inspect the System. Inspection carried out and report has been sent to True Value over a week ago. Have chased them up twice already and still no response.