Tuggeranong Plumbing

1.4

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Scammers And Thugs -- Don't Touch Them!

SCL

SCLTuggeranong 2620, ACT

Could not recommend. Will not use again.

Lying ripoff merchants

My parents got Tuggeranong plumbing out to fix a leaky bathroom tap.

I then got a text from my parents saying that it was a closed unit, they couldn't replace the washer and the whole taps would need to be replaced at a cost of $700.

This is complete garbage as I have replaced them myself previously. I got home, opened up the "closed" tap unit and fixed the problem in under 10 minutes.

When I called to complain, they left me on hold for over 15 minutes before I gave up.

These people are Scammers, don't have anything to do with them.

Plumbers

Find out how Tuggeranong Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

Leaking Hot Water System

Great customer service before, during and after installation of my hot water unit. Could not recommend them highly. Very professional crew, punctual and experienced plumbers. The job was completed quickly and now we have no issues with my hot water unit.

Dave and Shelley

Dave and ShelleyTuggeranong 2620, ACT

An extremely poor company, they simply did not care!

Marco100

Marco100Canberra

Not recommended

Diane

DianeCanberra

Rip Off

Had Tuggeranong Plumbing come and do a quote to replace an inlet valve, cost of a new inlet valve $15-$30 at the most. Half an hour job if that, cost $412 plus gst. Have another plumber coming tomorrow for the same job quarter of the price. Would not recommend this company, maybe they just didn't want the job. But he could of done it there and then easy money. feel really ripped off still paid the call out fee of $49 plus gst.

Take Care.

I was quoted over $600 to replace a toilet cistern. Thinking that the cost was a bit excessive I went to Bunnings and purchased a replacement for $154. It took me 30 minutes to install but could have been quicker if I had experience. That saved me about $450. Note that according to the terms and conditions of Tuggeranong Plumbing overdue accounts are charged 20% per day. Yes, $20 per day! Look it up on the website. This company is being taken to the Supreme Court by Access Canberra.