Tuggeranong Plumbing

Tuggeranong Plumbing

See the Best Plumbers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dave and Shelley

Dave and ShelleyTuggeranong 2620, ACT

An extremely poor company, they simply did not care!

Mixer Tap

My mixer tap turned on cold water, making shattering noise. Hot water have completely stopped and water is hammering. Rob from Tuggeranong Plumbing installed me a pressure limiting valve due to the high pressure in my area.Now the pressure is controlled and I am getting hot water and now no more hammering. Well done Tuggeranong Plumbing. You guys did an awesome work for me in two hours in a cheap price. Thanks.Will use again.

Glynn Brooke

Glynn BrookeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service

I and my husband have been using Tuggeranong Plumbing for more than two years, their staffs always leave the house tidy after the plumbing work and they are courteous. Their flexibility and reminder calls are great help for us as we both work full time. We appreciate that they keep us informed everything. Thank you.

Reliable and hardworking plumbers

Tuggeranong Plumbing are reliable plumbers. I have hired them for many jobs. Each time they come at the time which is convenient for me. The last job which I did with them was roof repair and they completed the job in three hours. Replaced my old gutters and flashlight which was damaged. Price was extremely fair for the issue and it included discounts. I would recommend them to anyone who requires a good quality company and service.

Professional Plumbers

Excellent service from Tuggeranong Plumbing again. Thank you Rob who did a great job and advised us throughout the whole issue we had. The price and recommendations were all done in a very professional manner. We have already told friends and family about Tuggeranong Plumbing . Great work Rob. Thank you very much.

Great help!

We had a blocked drain on a Saturday and didn't know what to do as the plumbers cost twice on weekends. I had no option I called Tuggeranong Plumbing based on my friend's recommendation. Now I feel like I have taken the correct decision. I told the plumber in person after the assessment that I have a budget for this work and he accepted it after asking the management. Since it was weekend she didn't charge me twice too. Happy to recommend this company for anybody who need plumbing works.

Renovating Bathroom

Fast and excellent service. The job which I thought will take one week they did it in three days. Also, much better price than the quotes I received from other plumbers. Plumber was on time everyday and had plans for the tasks for each day to complete based upon our discussion. Would like to appreciate his hardworking quality because he finished the job before the time specified. I couldn't be more happy and would definitely use them again.

Consistent and reliable plumbers

I have gone through Tuggerranong Plumbing to install a hot water system in my new house which we moved in recently. I had to reschedule my appointment many times due to my work and they were kind enough to understand it. They were on time, I explained the plumber where the unit should be installed and what should be taken care off. He had a great attention to details and did everything I said. Completed job within two hours, my brother also have asked about them if they can help him with the roof leak and they are going to him tomorrow. I am glad I was able to deal with them.

Marco100

Marco100Canberra

Not recommended

Quality work with affordable price.

They came out to help with improving the gas line to the house. Jason was very friendly and helpful and was thorough and clear in his explanation of what was needed. They then came out to do the work quickly. The work was done to a very high standard and we noticed the improvements straight away. I would be happy to use Tuggeranong Plumbing as they are plumbers who can be trusted and not like the local plumbers who rip off customers. Best price and guaranteed work.

Prompt Service

I don't ever call for a plumber unless I really need to. Usually my son come over and help me with the basic stuff, but I recently had a broken hot water unit and couldn't do anything as my son was away. I just searched for emergency plumber in Canberra and Tuggeranong Plumbing showed up. Rob came immediately for help and fixed my hot water unit. I didn't expect their prompt service and thought they would come late. But to my surprise they showed up on time.
I'm thankful I found a decent plumber whoes rates were reasonable and would highly recommend them for their genuine work which includes a compliance and guarantee certificate.

Diane

DianeCanberra

Rip Off

Had Tuggeranong Plumbing come and do a quote to replace an inlet valve, cost of a new inlet valve $15-$30 at the most. Half an hour job if that, cost $412 plus gst. Have another plumber coming tomorrow for the same job quarter of the price. Would not recommend this company, maybe they just didn't want the job. But he could of done it there and then easy money. feel really ripped off still paid the call out fee of $49 plus gst.

A Happy Customer

I had employed the service of Tuggeranong Plumbing to fix a leaking tap in the kitchen and also to replace the shower tap. The Plumber who attended my property was very friendly and he seemed very knowledgeable. He did a very good job, and he gave me a pensioners discount as well.
5 star for the company and 5 star for the plumber.
Thank you Tuggeranong Plumbing.

Excellent Customer Service

Tuggeranong plumbers are very well mannered, they promptly responded to every call that we made. Recently they came to fix a leaky pipe near the water meter in our front garden. The plumber recommended moving the pipe to a more practical position which is something I hadn't thought of, but glad he did. Not only is the leak fixed, but I can make more of the garden now. All done professionally and would definitely use them again.Thanks guys.

Job well done

Liam from Tuggeranong Plumbing did a very good and professional job in fixing up my blocked toilet. He fixed the blocked toilet in a quick time and he knew exactly what he was doing and what needs to be done. Pricing was honest.
Recommend the company.

Take Care.

I was quoted over $600 to replace a toilet cistern. Thinking that the cost was a bit excessive I went to Bunnings and purchased a replacement for $154. It took me 30 minutes to install but could have been quicker if I had experience. That saved me about $450. Note that according to the terms and conditions of Tuggeranong Plumbing overdue accounts are charged 20% per day. Yes, $20 per day! Look it up on the website. This company is being taken to the Supreme Court by Access Canberra.