Verifiedtuh.com.au

33 reviews · Statistics

91% · 303 · 9%

Claim Resolution Time
  • <1 week (7)
Claim ApprovedYes (5) · No (2)
See the Best Health Insurance in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kathy M.
Kathy M.

John
JohnQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Join and stay joined - invaluable protection if/when needed

I will now never regret paying monthly premiums and will encourage doubters to join/stay joined with TUH. A fairly priced and reliable Fund with easy claim procedures or payment to Claimants. Like any type of Insurance, it may be a cost to your budget and you hope not to have to use it - but a God-send when needed. Show details ·  1
Christina
ChristinaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy with TUH

We have been with TUH for many, many years and even when tempted with cheaper premiums we have decided to stay. Great customer service and care of patients. TUH Health Hub is great. Claims are easily and efficiently dealt with. Many intangibles that you cannot quantify. Show details ·  1
Chris
ChrisBrisbane2 posts

TUH has cared for us for over 25 years!

Our Policy has paid for itself several times over and TUH online, mobile and phone services are always helpful. We have had big claims, little claims and unusual claims over many years and have found TUH coverage fantastic. Claims are always processed quickly. Most recently we had funds refunded to our family, as members, due to TUH receiving reduced claims overall during Covid-19 times... That was a while ago but TUH has a heart by thinking if it's members to return savings rather than profit driven. They also have a great Health Hub in Fortitude Valley, BrIsbane, which we use for Dentist Services & Massage Therapy. Thanks TUH! We cannot recommend you highly enough. ❤️ Show details
Sarah
Sarah

It was so easy to claim!

I have recently joined TUH Health fund and I couldn’t be happier. I submitted a claim on the member app for my sons orthodontist and it took less than one minute to submit. So simple to use. Show details ·  1
FRUSTRATED2 posts

Terrible - will deny any claim they can, funds like AHM, Frank much better

They will claim that they need to follow government legislation for denying certain claims like exercise programs (under health management where a medical doctor has approved the program) and remedial massages. I claimed the same providers under AHM in previous year, and Frank Insurance in years before that and never had these issues. SAVE YOURSELF THE FRUSTRATION AND DON'T JOIN. Show details
Rach
RachQLDDarling Downs, QLD3 posts

Wonderful customer service !

I’ve been in contact with TUH a couple of times over the last two weeks. Firstly, they called to confirm that my hospital stay would be covered & reminded me of my excess. It wasn’t a necessary call but I appreciate their transparency & it was great to know all the details of my cover & upcoming hospital stay.

Secondly, I called today to add my newborn to our family cover. The TUH employee who answered my call was extremely helpful & not only easily added our newborn on to our policy but was also able to easily answer many other questions I had about possibly changing our policy but also extra information for another family member. Show details ·  1

Buderim member.
Buderim member.

TUH contact after recent surgery

Following my wife's last surgery we were contacted by phone by a friendly TUH officer to enquire if everything was proceeding OK with rehabilitation and recovery. This contact was greatly appreciated and the officer arranged some further rehabilitation services at no cost to us. Show details ·  1
Melisah
MelisahNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Money goes to members

Great fund where the money goes back to the members. Show details ·  1
Noel J
Noel JQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Much Improved over other Funds

We have been with TUH several years now following an easy transfer from another fund. All claims processed quickly and especially much higher return on Extras which was important to us. TUH have looked after us well with Hospital cover.

Colshell
ColshellQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

TUH are the best service providers!

We have been so happy with TUH since we transferred from Bupa several years ago. The refunds are higher, the claim process is very efficient and our after-care follow-up process is superb. The web page and the App are so easy to use and claims are processed very quickly. Never want to change! Thank you TUH. Show details ·  1
Margaret B.
Margaret B.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Glad I moved funds all those years ago

TUH has provided me with excellent health cover in all regards - from major hospitalisation to various Allied Health services. Supportive, less expensive than other funds, great refunds, nice staff who make you feel welcome. I was convinced to change into this fund around 2015 and I am very grateful to the company representative who talked me into it! Even receive rebates on unexpected items like MRIs not covered by Medicare! Love it! Show details ·  1
David Watkins
David WatkinsQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great service and value

I have friends who get amazed at the refunds I get. I recently got hearing aids and the audiometrist could not believe the refund, either. The refunds are also fast and clearly explained. I cannot afford not to be in TUH. Show details ·  1
Bluey
BlueyQLDDarling Downs, QLD4 posts

The Best Health Fund

Love TUH so easy to get refund most place do it straight away so its easy, and they do pay back more than the others so it shows they care. I have never had a problem the staff are excellent and it is one of the cheapest. I also get an extra return on my extras up to 250 its great

Regards

Bluey Show details ·  1

Philip C
Philip CQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts
  Fair Incentive

Good value health insurance

My review of our health insurance is that TUH is a strong presence in the market. Have been with TUH now for at least 6 years. Show details ·  1

Guitoune

Do I have to Fill up a health form for my spouse...if so how I do it...?

Sam
Sam

email enquiries@tuh.com.au to ask these questions

TUH Health Fund   DM

Hi Guitoune, we would love to help you out with this. I have sent you a private message to discuss further. Thanks.

Guitoune

I just did a health survey ....how do I do one for my spouse,Kwie Lian Brehon?

Rod

You just select whoever is doing the survey - top left hand corner when you login.

Arthur N.

There are a small number of people who need prisms in their spectacle lenses to enhance their quality of life. For a number of these people (I am one) the advantages are substantial and enable a productive mobile life still to be lived despite, in my case, an ABI.
However there is no extra benefit in optical for such lenses. For walking sticks etc which are other forms of mechanical aids there are benefits. This problem needs to be rectified and benefits should be given to those in need.
A recent request to TUH to review was this was dismissed without, I feel, a full review and the offer for a face to face discussion was also denied.
Time to change and make benefits available. Advice is sought.

Arthur N.

When I discussed this recently there was a request from me that I make a personal formal presentation on the matter, but this was denied as was the request for an increase in benefits.

Contact info for TUH Health Fund