Tupperware

Tupperware

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Replacements

I was at a Tupperware party on August 18, where I took some items for replacement. I AM STILL WAITING.
The consultant is Annie Shearer from Albury, the last time I spoke to her she said it could take a couple of months. I believe there are still outstanding items from a party a couple of weeks before . It is now three months. I have containers in my pantry with plastic bags in them, and also two that need total replacement. How much longer?

EugenieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing - Tupperware Modular Mates Labels

Purchased in October 2019.

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Micro Urban rice cooker a dud

I recently received a replacement micro urban rice cooker as the older version I had cracked. The lid is impossible to get off and I broke the base of the rice cooker when i used pressure to get the lid off. Very disappointed after waiting 2 months for the replacement

Pauline

PaulineIllawarra, NSW

Disappointed customer

Why did tupperware get rid if the round lettuce container. I was recently sold the fridge container to hold lettuce. You have to break it up to put in container & the ends go brown. I would be better going to Coles for the round one.The mystery pack was disappointing. I rcvd 4 drink bottles. I had already purchased 2 drink bottles at the same party, sharing 2 with somebody else as I didnt need the 4 that came in a pack. I now have 6 drink bottles. I also rcvd a small round container with juicer, grater etc. No instructions, whats the grater for, it doesnt grate onion.

Utterly disappointed Tupperware customer

Carrie

CarrieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So much for lifetime warranty wont be buying anything again

The little chopper blade broke after only a few uses and just chopping onion...they want me to spend $25 on new centre bit and that's not under warranty...I will have to chuck whole thing out as the new blade will probably just snap again

Wendy

WendyTeesdale

Tupperware returns policy a farce!

What a joke the lifetime warranty for Tupperware! I went online, created an account, filled in details of faulty items and submitted it only to get an email back that all 10 of my items must be returned, then I have to pay postage for any items they may or may not replace for me. I have finished with Tupperware I will never buy another item!
You have lost another faithful customer! I will now purchase kmart modular mates at least I dont pay an arm and a leg for them and then get duped by the lifetime warranty!

sel

sel

lids don't fit anymore, have to pay exhorbitantly for a replacement under the "lifetime warranty"

3 of my lids have cracked and don't fit anymore, I've had to resort to using 2 rubber bands to keep them on each time i use them! but the "lifetime warranty" requires me to pay so much for the postage of sending the defective items in, and the subsequent postage of the replacement items, and even then it's not guaranteed that they'll replace my warped lids, and yet they won't even send back the original items if they decide not to replace them, that it's not worth it for me to even try. Clearly this whole system is designed to ensure that customers don't bother with invoking the warranty for defective items. Surely this is illegal?

Ray

RayQueensland

Ripped off!!!!

Over 12 months ago we returned faulty products for replacement to a sales person in Jimboomba
And we still have had no replacement.....
Not fair feel ripped off honour your warranty Tupperware

Abbz

AbbzSouth Australia

Great quality, easy to use.

Great quality water bottles (and other products too), hard plastic that’s durable. Lids easy to open. Different sizes available (500ml, 750ml, 1ltr and 2ltrs) lots of different colours and covers available.

Thea forester

Thea foresterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unhappy customer

When I bought my Tupperware if a problem it was returned to a dealer to be returned for a lifetime replacement. Now they change the rules, very disappointed in this new rule.
I live very close to Loganholme Tupperware is it possible to make a delivery to there with several pieces of my broken unuseable pieces of Tupperware.
Thanking you for your assistance.

Thea Forester

SPT

SPTPerth

Does not live up to it’s reputation ‘Lifetime Warranty’

I purchased the Tupperware salad bowl and use it only in the summer month. It was accidentally dropped on the kitchen floor and it cracked! I contacted the agent and was told it was not replaceable under warranty as it was an impact damage. I was most disappointed as I do not expect plastic to crack when dropped. I was not told about the weakness of this plastic material. As a result of poor quality product and customer service, I will not be buying their products anymore.

KTGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not what it used to be

Had some Modular Mate lids to be replaced. I was not impressed at having to pay for postage to send them to Tupperware. Also, in the past they used to have a lot of old stock suitable for replacement. Now my Modular Mates colour is unavailable and goodness knows what I would get instead. I have decided to source replacements from overseas where the range is better. Tupperware Australia were not helpful with their 'take it or leave it attitude' and the cost of the products is very high. It's sad to see a good company sunk so low.

Vicki

Vicki

Tupperware is more than storage - Oven, Microwave, Fridge & Freezer!

Replacement parts

Very happy with my claim it came very quickly was sent emails to tell me it was packed & also one that it was being delivered the next day! However one container came broken I rang up warranty department & within 3 min she said another one will be sent out straight away! Couldn't be happier I have Tupperware in pantry fridge freezer & handbag!!

Toni N

Toni N

This is a great product. Will continue to buy Tupperware.

I have many Tupperware items. I found the lids on the purple containers would not seal properly but these were replaced under warranty. The rice cooker is brilliant it cooks rice to perfection. And my steamer is great for vegetables. I have to admit I am addicted to Tupperware.

Outstanding customer service

I recently contacted Tupperware about replacing some old lids from the freezer to microwave range that I purchased over 10 years ago.
Melissa from customer service contact centre assisted me with my request. Her level of service was truely expectional. Melissa was very helpful, friendly and extremely delightful to deal with. Just wanted to thank Melissa for replacing me lids & bases in the end to ensure they fit correctly.

Kmack

KmackShepparton

Micro Urban - Wonderful

I recently purchased the Micro Urban. We are a family of 6 and i now steam my vegies in the microwave without the horrible mircowave taste in minutes. Its so simple yet delicous. Easy to cook pasta and rice in just minutes also. I nornally suck at cooking rice but now my rice is perfect everytime!! I absolutely love it!! 5 stars

shaz1

shaz1Hoppers crossing

Mega freezer set

Purchased via phone order. Quick purchase however delivery was at display office not my place of work. Had to pick it up. Happy with service and product. Have used product for years. Good quality.

Customer Service Unsatisfactory

All my lids for the freezer containers have perished. The agent said she would follow it up and I was to come back 2 weeks later with the containers. This I did but she said Head Office was too busy to respond to her query. The lids have also changed shape since me purchasing mine in the 90s in another country so there was no guarantee that they would be replaced. Would have been helpful if she had let me know to save myself the wasted journey. Judging from the reviews, I will not bother to pursue this any further as it is was very clear what the outcome would be and where this was heading. What is clear though, is that I will never buy tupperware again as I have had other issues with other items and the lifetime guarantee is not accurate.

Julie R.

Julie R.asked

I have a Tupperware container that was given to me and on the lid it has a round dial with numbers it is the size of a vent I am trying to figure out its purpose?

Hi Julie
Press down on that round area with finger or thumb of one hand, while opening the lid with other hand. I'm right handed so I use left hand finger/thumb to press down, while lifting lid with my right hand. Left handed people can do the opposite. It makes opening very easy. None of my lids (I have some 25yrs old and some 6 weeks) have a number in the circle, so sorry I cant help with what a number on your lids mean. You could contact a Tupperware consultant if you need specific clarification. Hope this helps. Cheers Eugenie

Gloria

Gloriaasked

Is there anything you can do to reshape a lid so it fits on again? I have a couple that have curled and won't stay on.They have been stored and not used

Yavini

Yaviniasked

My water bottle just cracked what can i do please assist?

KTG

Phone Tupperware (1800 805 396 (Australia) Mon-Fri 9.00am - 5.00pm AEST) or go to the Tupperware website (https://www.tupperware.com.au/our-products/warranty) and follow their directions for replacement. If it's a Gen II Eco Bottle it should be covered under warranty. These days Tupperware now charges a postage fee to replace it and you might not get the colour you want, plus the process can take up to 6 weeks. Alternatively, if you want to just buy a new bottle, it may pay to check out Tupperware on eBay - I've had great success buying genuine Tupperware from (for example) Malaysia at far less cost than what is charged in Oz. This option is useful if the item is no longer available in the Oz in the style and colour you want.

Get an answer from our members and Tupperware representatives