Tupperware

Tupperware

Ripped off!!!!

Over 12 months ago we returned faulty products for replacement to a sales person in Jimboomba
And we still have had no replacement.....
Not fair feel ripped off honour your warranty Tupperware

Great quality, easy to use.

Great quality water bottles (and other products too), hard plastic that’s durable. Lids easy to open. Different sizes available (500ml, 750ml, 1ltr and 2ltrs) lots of different colours and covers available.

Unhappy customer

When I bought my Tupperware if a problem it was returned to a dealer to be returned for a lifetime replacement. Now they change the rules, very disappointed in this new rule.
I live very close to Loganholme Tupperware is it possible to make a delivery to there with several pieces of my broken unuseable pieces of Tupperware.
Thanking you for your assistance.

Thea Forester

Does not live up to it’s reputation ‘Lifetime Warranty’

I purchased the Tupperware salad bowl and use it only in the summer month. It was accidentally dropped on the kitchen floor and it cracked! I contacted the agent and was told it was not replaceable under warranty as it was an impact damage. I was most disappointed as I do not expect plastic to crack when dropped. I was not told about the weakness of this plastic material. As a result of poor quality product and customer service, I will not be buying their products anymore.

Not what it used to be

Had some Modular Mate lids to be replaced. I was not impressed at having to pay for postage to send them to Tupperware. Also, in the past they used to have a lot of old stock suitable for replacement. Now my Modular Mates colour is unavailable and goodness knows what I would get instead. I have decided to source replacements from overseas where the range is better. Tupperware Australia were not helpful with their 'take it or leave it attitude' and the cost of the products is very high. It's sad to see a good company sunk so low.

Tupperware is more than storage - Oven, Microwave, Fridge & Freezer!

The Tupperware cookware has really impressed me every time I make my favourite dishes - satay and vegies with tofu or chicken, seafood marinara bake and red curry chicken and vegies - all in record time and with very little fuss. In the same dish I prepare the sauce base, then add the meat and microwave, and then the vegies and microwave. I can pop the finished meal straight into the fridge to be eaten as leftovers. From time to time if my empty-nester household has too much food in the fridge, I can pop a couple of elastic bands around the Tupperware dish and then put the meal straight into to the freezer for future use. On the odd occasion, I use my Tupperware dishes in the oven as they make it so much easier to clean up afterwards. The main thing to watch is not to use the Tupperware on the stove top or put it into a conventional oven over 250 celsius.

Replacement parts

Very happy with my claim it came very quickly was sent emails to tell me it was packed & also one that it was being delivered the next day! However one container came broken I rang up warranty department & within 3 min she said another one will be sent out straight away! Couldn't be happier I have Tupperware in pantry fridge freezer & handbag!!

This is a great product. Will continue to buy Tupperware.

I have many Tupperware items. I found the lids on the purple containers would not seal properly but these were replaced under warranty. The rice cooker is brilliant it cooks rice to perfection. And my steamer is great for vegetables. I have to admit I am addicted to Tupperware.

Outstanding customer service

I recently contacted Tupperware about replacing some old lids from the freezer to microwave range that I purchased over 10 years ago.
Melissa from customer service contact centre assisted me with my request. Her level of service was truely expectional. Melissa was very helpful, friendly and extremely delightful to deal with. Just wanted to thank Melissa for replacing me lids & bases in the end to ensure they fit correctly.

Micro Urban - Wonderful

I recently purchased the Micro Urban. We are a family of 6 and i now steam my vegies in the microwave without the horrible mircowave taste in minutes. Its so simple yet delicous. Easy to cook pasta and rice in just minutes also. I nornally suck at cooking rice but now my rice is perfect everytime!! I absolutely love it!! 5 stars

Mega freezer set

Purchased via phone order. Quick purchase however delivery was at display office not my place of work. Had to pick it up. Happy with service and product. Have used product for years. Good quality.

Customer Service Unsatisfactory

All my lids for the freezer containers have perished. The agent said she would follow it up and I was to come back 2 weeks later with the containers. This I did but she said Head Office was too busy to respond to her query. The lids have also changed shape since me purchasing mine in the 90s in another country so there was no guarantee that they would be replaced. Would have been helpful if she had let me know to save myself the wasted journey. Judging from the reviews, I will not bother to pursue this any further as it is was very clear what the outcome would be and where this was heading. What is clear though, is that I will never buy tupperware again as I have had other issues with other items and the lifetime guarantee is not accurate.

Kmart do a great copy of Tupperware Modular Mates

Tupperware's new warranty policy is a joke!!!!
I have always been a Tupperware addict. Loved their products and thought the quality and lifetime replacement policy was worth the price. I currently have 78 Tupperware Modular mates in my pantry, 46 Freezer mates, 8 Heat and Serves and 2 large kitchen draws full of other assorted Tupperware. In all the years of buying Tupperware I have only ever claimed 1 replacement lid!!!! I currently have 4 split modular mate lids, 4 Heat n Serve lids and 1 heat and serve base that need replacing. I went online to look at current products and prices, intending to order some more, whilst online I thought I would take up the lifetime warranty and return my faulty items......ha, what a joke!!!! Create an account, fill in my details, list the faulty items and pay for postage when the items may or may not be replaced!!!!!
Was telling a friend about it and she showed me her pantry with what looked like Tupperware Modular Mates, she had just purchased 40 pieces of ovals and square for Kmart for less than what 3 Oval 2's would cost from Tupperware. I couldn't tell the different between her 'real' Tupperware and her Kmart copies. I will now GO TO KMART!!!!! I will not waste my time and money trying to replace lids with Tupperware. Sorry Tupperware but you have now lost a faithful customer!!!

Snails Pace Replacement

Being a fan of Tupperware for decades and having a pantry that looks like a Tupperware catalogue. For the 1st time after many years I finally decided to replace a number of the failing lids and claim on the lifetime warranty offered with Tupperware. Online, yep, made this easy or so I thought.
Only being able to add 1 line at a time for the same product too clunky and slow, I lost my claim list during this process as I don't believe I was able to save my list only to have to start again. Also some on my Lifetime Warranty items were no longer available so I guess their lifetime had come to an end, this was a shorter lifetime than what originally sold to me with my Tupperware products, no alternative was offered, a little further disappointed, but not put off.
Finally after about an hour, I had my return list together, sent this off to be processed online. Then bundled up failed lids approx $8 return post, I can sort of live with this part and the cost. However Tupperwares processing / postage fees are outrageous, 5 pieces for $8, I had 16 pieces replaced so a further $32 was required on top on my parcel original failed product parcel they requested you return for inspection, which can I understand why. So I had to swallow these costs now with my replacement lids IF approved was going to cost me $40 in total, well this was still cheaper than buying a whole new set of quality containers whether it be Tupperware brand or another quality brand.
My claim was approved on line rapidly, wow prompt I thought, then to be advised online it will take up to 4-6 WEEKS for replacements..... NO WAY.... I work not far from their warehouse but pick up is not an option.
My containers are full of food, with no sealed lids covered in plastic wrap held in place by string and rubber bands awaiting their new lids within the next 4-6 weeks. (Yes this is a 1st world problem.)
FINALLY... 4 WEEKS later my replacement appeared on my doorstep.
Too slow Tupperware.
4 WEEKS to replace a item once approved is far too slow.
Please get with times with your supply chain processes and what seems to be shrinking customer base and the potentially next generations who are looking for value for money & fast prompt turnaround times in a very competitive market.
Great product, service levels far too slow for today's market.

So disappointed

I purchased the water bottle and container set at a friend's online party. After growing up with Tupperware I knew it was a good product, that lasts, so I was excited to get my order. However the containers don't close properly, the lids have changed shape despite only hand washing and 2 of the 4 bottles leak. I won a prize at the online party which I also never received. Am so dissapointed with the purchase and wish I had kept my money.

Overpriced

I am disappointed. I bought Tupperwares I had seen my mother's last for many years and new the replacement warranty to be brilliant. I find that they no longer stand by their products and the products are not as durable as they used to be.

Replacement/warranty

I was surprised to learn that Tupperware don't provide replacement for all products. I had 2 items that were damaged after a few years use - just through use and they aren't being replaced. I only have a couple of Tupperware items but disappointed that they don't have longer warranty periods

Rudest customer service person I've ever heard of.

Bought the whole chef series pot set and another $2000 worth of stuff. Pots were lifetime warrantee. The coating came off so my local rep swapped two of the pots for stainless steel finish which I was happy with. The wok coating started coming off so I called Customer Service. Debbie from customer service was the rudest lady I have ever encountered. Said she would swap the wok for the same value worth of tupperware containers. I already had a few grands worth of their silly containers I just needed a wok... So then she suggests I get it recoated myself at my expense. I took it to a steel expert who told me the wok wasn't even all stainless steel but a compound containing harmful aluminium which causes poisoning and Alzheimer's disease when used to cook in... I told Debbie that upon her advice I took it to get re-coated and that the steel person said it wasn't even full stainless steel but an aluminium compound and that their product description was a lie - she had previously assured me it was full stainless steel of the highest grade... She was so rude and just hung up after yelling at me that it IS SO stainless steel, and that she never told me to recoat it and void my warrantee which she did.. no help, just a nasty attitude. She should be sacked. she just outright lied to my face.
I will never believe their lifetime warrantee rubbish again. I would actually pay money not to be dealt with in such a rude disgusting way.

Never buying tupperware again

Never, never buying Tupperware again. I believe that was a life time warranty.... it is not true. Many times I bought overprice products believing the quality of TUPPERWARE. I bought 2 sets of the purple heat and eat , and one come with defect so 4 tops are not fitting the bottom anymore. They declined my claim without explanation.....now I have 4 containers without lids. No, I not going to buy lids, I will never expend money with Tupperware again. Lifetime warranty is a joke!!!

Lifetime product warranty a farce

Tupperware is expensive. THE ONLY reason I conceded to buying it is because of their lifetime product warranty - any company that does that is standing behind the integrity of their product quality - or so I thought! Until I recently learnt to replace a broken lid (poor product quality) you can't go through a consultant but need to register an account, complete forms, return product & pay for postage (minimum $8+) for Tupperware to send replacement to you.
Surely they can't just withdraw their lifetime warranty, free replacement commitment to existing customers without offering refund. It's the only reason I buy their products - for guaranteed quality! Better to have bought decor instead!
Wonder what the ACCC has to say on their false marketing.