Tupperware

Tupperware

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tupperware? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (3) · No (35)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (16) · No (17)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality

MyView
MyViewHunter Region, NSW

Tupperware , What warranty

Had to send back 2 warranty items cost me $20 plus 2 x processing fees @$3.95 each
Got 2x vouchers to the value of $32
Now I’m ahead $2.10 then had to spend another $60 including asking for postage again to get replacement items what a rip off NEVER EVER AGAIN

Mel C
Mel CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wish I had read some of these reviews first - Warranty … What warranty?

Not realising that Tupperware don’t actually replace warranty items anymore, they just give you a voucher, I sent five items back to them which cost me $20 in postage plus the $3.95 per piece processing fee, I’m down $40 and then to add further insult I’m given $10 - $15 per piece as a replacement voucher. I doubt the balance would cover the postage if I were to order something else from the Tupperware website. Lesson learnt, NEVER AGAIN.

D and K
D and KNorth Queensland, QLD

Warranty is worth nothing - difficult and expensive to try

Just tried to claim replacement of tupperware items under warranty. The process has been made expensive to the consumer and difficult to navigate. Search of tupperware sites found no mecahjnism to lodge a complaint, the response to enquiry was basically an email saying too bad, so sad, pay us money. Will not buy tupperware again.

Disappointed with life warranty

I have always loved Tupperware and have a lot! I recently returned some items to be replaced by the warranty but by the time i paid return postage, admin fees, purchased new replacement (with their return gift card system) and delivery fees, I could have just purchased new items! The lifetime warranty is just not the same and nor is the customer service.

Brian
BrianGoulburn

Tupperware Poor Service No Reply Regarding faulty Ice Cream Scoop Dreadful Product

We purchased a Tupperware Ice Cream Scoop. The metal surface has peeled away and metal traces go into the food. Despite numerous emails to tupperware, no one replies and me warranty claim was rejected. Very poor service and a very poor attitude from the company.

Eric M.
Eric M.Victoria

Price does not justify poor lifetime warranty

Tina P.
Tina P.South East Queensland, QLD

Tupperware warranty no longer worth the cost

Purchased for $60.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips

Judy Taylor
Judy TaylorWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Lifetime Warranty misleading

I have 9 items that require a warranty replacement claim, 2 containers with cracks and 7 oral lids that have split - all covered on their website for replacement.
I have received an email advising that there can only be 1 item per claim. Each claim has a processing fee of $3.95 plus you also pay postage.
I am also required to provide proof of purchase, who has receipts after 20 years?. At the cost of sending these items back that they may or may not refund or give a voucher for more unreliableTupperware why bother I am now going to Kmart.

Melissa H.
Melissa H.Canberra 2600, ACT

Product quality is poor and warranty claims cost a small fortune.

@ACCC - hope you are following this review thread. Tupperware have changed their warranty process and are now charging to return each item separately, refusing refunds for items that are known as faulty (e.g. purple microwave steamer has a known fault), will not respond to emails, providing eVouchers after you’ve posted items backed that you put towards an item that you then have to pay for postage again… it seems as though Tupperware are purposefully making the returns process so difficult and costly that you can’t afford the time and money to do it.

Will never purchase a Tupperware item again given that I’ve had multiple damaged and one known faulty item that the return has either been ridiculously expensive or rejected.

Purchased at Tupperware for $100.

Laura
LauraNorth Queensland, QLD

Warranty issues plus mystery packs

Warranty not worth it as you have to post at
Your own cost. Mystery packs not worth paying extra. Even though it’s $35 but I think it’s just the stuff that doesn’t sell.

Purchased in for $581.

Warranty Claims a Disgrace!

Years ago when I needed a lid replaced, if they didn't have that style available anymore they would simply send me a whole new container that was of similar size/value. Now you have to physically send the damaged/split lid back to them at your own expense and then about six months later (after several follow up emails) they decided to send me a lousy $10 voucher to put towards my next purchase!! So now I have a container with no lid - I would have been better off just keeping the split lid and using it anyway. What's the point of a lifetime warranty if I have to pay for new container. If you're thinking of making a claim then don't bother, better off buying another brand which lasts for years anyway!

Forget it

As per other complaints here, tupperware have ghosted their customers. Many of whom have spent thousands over the years. Class action coming their way.

Antoinette Q
Antoinette QSydney, NSW

From an Ex-Tupperware Consultant AVIOD TUPPERWARE SO DISAPPOINTED WITH THEM AND PRODUCTS.

Purchased in at Tupperware for $55.

Rob Sawyer
Rob SawyerNortheast, VIC

No Tupperware warranty anymore. It used to be a great company with great products and a great warranty

I had a microwave rice cooker that was very good except the handle on the lid snapped. So thought I would claim a new lid. But its a waste of time and money doing a warranty claim. There is no warranty on Tupperware anymore. You pay postage to return the goods and if you are lucky they will ask for a postage cost to be paid to send you an e voucher which may or may not cover what you have already spent on postage. Cheaper to throw it away and buy another brand from now on. Oh and you cannot buy any replacement parts anymore either. In my case if I pay them another $3.95 they will they will send me an e-voucher which just covers my total outlay on postage. So I wont be buying anything branded Tupperware again.

Purchased in at Tupperware for $0.

Greg
GregCanberra Central 2601, ACT

What the hell is going on with Tupperware?

I contacted my old Tupperware dealer and was told I need to post in my faulty lid to get a replacement. Whatever happened to the lifetime guarantee and the dealer taking the lid and getting it replaced? I purchased it over 10 years ago and have a heap of Tupperware products because the quality is generally very good.