4.3

3.8

Brian
BrianSydney, NSW2 posts

Workers compensation

Cassandra ,Bethany supported me all the way for my fight for compensation. I thankyou all for your professionalism and help for that difficult period in my life
Kind Regards
Brian
Bill
BillPerth, WA6 posts

Very Professional

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Angela Italiano, Perth and her staff for their ongoing support over this long journey. At every stage of the claim process I was made aware of how the claim was progressing via phones, emails and hard copy. It was such a relief to have had a successful outcome, thank you Angela for your hard work and perseverance, very much appreciated. Bill R
Rates and Fees
Shay S.
Shay S.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Non-responsive

Sending many emails and many online chats and phone calls have been ignored. No replies at all. Not a single reply.
april
aprilIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Extremely professional and very understanding

I would like to pass on my thanks to your partner at your Wollongong Office Ms Michelle Walsh. Over the past two years she has handled my personal injury matter in a most thorough and professional manner and is a credit to your organisation. The matter has now been finalised and owing to Ms Walsh’s diligence has come to a successful resolution. I have highly recommended Ms Walsh to a number of other colleagues who have had similar work related injuries and I know that they have also spoken very highly of Ms Walsh’s care and understanding during their interaction with her.
Again please pass on my sincere thanks to Ms Walsh and the senior partners of your company for the professionalism she has shown during my workers compensation matter.
Doris B
Doris BWestern Australia

Turner Freeman Lawyers

Highly recommend Kacey and Alana for taking on my claim after another law firm dropped it.
A big THANK YOU to Alana for her professional and very caring approach. Alana I can't thank you enough.
I am only sorry it has taken me so long to put a review online.
Doris B
Western Australia
Brett
Brett

Need help turn to Turner Freeman Lawyers

I have nothing but praise for this crew, they are there to help you get the results that you need so you life can move forward. They definitely helped me.