Turner Freeman Lawyers

See the Best Legal Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Turner Freeman Lawyers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Doris B
Doris BWestern Australia

Turner Freeman Lawyers

Highly recommend Kacey and Alana for taking on my claim after another law firm dropped it.
A big THANK YOU to Alana for her professional and very caring approach. Alana I can't thank you enough.
I am only sorry it has taken me so long to put a review online.
Doris B
Western Australia

Need help turn to Turner Freeman Lawyers

I have nothing but praise for this crew, they are there to help you get the results that you need so you life can move forward. They definitely helped me.

KNSydney, NSW

Dynamic Duo

Highly recommend the services at Ms Basema Elmasri who is handling my matter overseen by Mr Fady Dous.
Dynamic duo have their capes on; is all I can say when it comes to handling my very complex lengthy matter. Thanks so much. It’s a relief to know I’m in good hands.

Jasperasked

Hello ?

Can anyone recommend Turner Freeman for medical negligence against a hospital? I’ve had my case closed by another firm who dragged it over a year and only responded if I chased them up. Wasted a whole 13 months dealing with them .