Twinings Lemon Scented

Twinings Lemon Scented

See the Best Teas in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Twinings of London? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5

This is my favourite tea.

I've been drinking it since the 1960s.I love the flavour.
At supper tonight my friend said she had been looking for it too so I said I'd Google it only to find it's been discontinued.
Please bring it back.

Purchased in at Crackerjack Whanganui for $4.99.

Gemma H.
Gemma H.Sydney, NSW

Please bring it back. Love it

LOVE this Tea. Twinnings PLEASE BRING IT BACK. This and the traditional afternoon tea. PLEASE. I have been drinking the lemon tea since I was 10 years old. I'm now 32. Was so devastated when they stopped both.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $4.99.

FraniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Make your own, it’s easy

I have the answer. 1 black teabag in cup, 1/4 tsp dried lemon myrtle in immersion strainer. Add water. Steep. Then add milk. Tastes exactly the same. Australian native myrtle

Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

LIFE SAVER FOR LOCKDOWN STRESS

Availability of this product would make LOCKDOWN in Australia SO MUCH LESS STRESSFUL!!!!!!! Please bring it back to supermarket shelves here!!!!!! The only packet I can find displayed online costs $45!

KATIEMAROO
KATIEMAROOGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Twinings delicious lemon scented tea!

Please bring back Twinings Lemon Scented Tea! Best tea in the world! Best taste. Can’t live without it. Bring it back. Please please please please please please bring it back!

Tanya
TanyaHobart, TAS

I miss my favourite tea!!!

Why is this amazing tea gone from our shelves!? I'm absolutely devastated!!
It's always been my "go to" cuppa. Ive tried other brands lemon scented but none can compare..
Please, please twinings!!!
Bring the lemon scented back!!!!!

Purchased at Woolworths for $5.

Jim.
Jim.Central, SA

Miss it

Please bring this back,I have tried putting a few drops of lemon juice in my tea,but it still doesn’t taste the same as the twinings.hope you bring it back,as a loyal customer

Purchased in at Woolworths Physical store.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Bring back Twinings Lemon Scented

Bizarre that this can still be purchased in NZ but not in Australia. It is the best cuppa. Please bring it back to Australia (or at least allow online purchase)!

Carolyn Marks
Carolyn MarksNorthern Region, NSW

I have virtually stopped drinking tea, since your Lemon Scented Tea went off the market. It is the perfect refresher!

I have virtually stopped drinking tea, since your Lemon Scented Tea was unavailable. I still look in every store I go into, just in case there is a packet left. I even have people who came to may place especially so they could have a cup of Lemon Scented tea. Please put it back on the market, there are so many of us who miss it.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Coco F.
Coco F.South East Queensland, QLD

I Miss my Lemon Scented Tea desperately!!!!

I agree wholeheartedly with those griefstricken over our favourite tea Twinings Lemon Scented Tea being discontinued. I just wish I had known before I would have stocked up floor to ceiling!!
Twinings please consider renewing production....I miss it every day in particular first thing in the morning.

Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Found in New Zealand

After much looking for and communicating with Twinings I have found without any help from them that Twinings Lemon Scented Tea is still available in the Countdown stores in New Zealand. They will not post to Australia so I appealed to some of my Facebook friends who live there or who have acquaintances there and I now have managed to organise a continuing supply. So if you have any friends or family in New Zealand appeal to them for help. Cheers.

Purchased in for $3.30.

Mrs N
Mrs NSouth East Queensland, QLD

This was my favourite. Devastated it has been discontinued

Having enjoyed this tea for decades, I was very disappointed to see that Woolworths no longer have it available and totally devastated to find that Twinings have discontinued it.
PLEASE bring it back.

Purchased in at Woolworths.

Find out how Twinings Lemon Scented compares to other Teas

Love it so much I booked a trip to London from the USA- Really !!!

Mark
MarkSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Bring back Twinings Lemon Scented Tea

I too am dismayed that we cannot but it anymore.
I wrote to Twinings and got a very poor response.
They suggested I try their other varieties
I told them that would not be happening
Lemon Twist doesn’t cut it

Purchased in at Woolworths Physical store.

Frances M.
Frances M.South East Queensland, QLD

So Sad

I don’t like coffee and have found Twinings Lemon Scented the only tea I really like. Have tried other lemon type teas when Twinings unavailable and have not liked them.
Have been buying it for years. So disappointed

Purchased at Woolworths.

Dee B.
Dee B.asked

I am disappointed this product has been discontinued in Australia. This was my favorite tea of all time. please bring it back. :(

Dennis and Marilyn
Dennis and Marilynasked

please bring back twinings lemon scented tea we no longer enjoy a cup of tea as no other teas come close

Frani

Infuse a pinch of dried lemon myrtle (available at supermarket) with a normal black tea bag. Tastes the same as twinings

Satisfied customer
Satisfied customerasked

Please stock Twinings Lemon Scented Tea Bags again I have been everywhere but no luck in finding it in the Port Macquarie area, I used to travel 70 kms to buy it at Woolworths but they no longer seem to stock it.

Sarina Panarello
Sarina Panarello
Anita K.
Anita K.

I just went to the Dilmah site but they're sold out - hopefully they'll get the hint. Twinings need to get their act together and listen to their customers who have loved their teas for their whole lives! So disappointing.

Luckily I was able to mail order Dilmah and get their lemon scented tea bags and have found it very comparable in taste with Twinings

See all Twinings Lemon Scented questions