Twinings Lemon Scented

Twinings Lemon Scented

Frances M.

Frances M.South East Queensland, QLD

So Sad

I don’t like coffee and have found Twinings Lemon Scented the only tea I really like. Have tried other lemon type teas when Twinings unavailable and have not liked them.
Have been buying it for years. So disappointed

Purchased at Woolworths.

Chris

ChrisHunter Region, NSW

Bring Back Twinnings Lemon Scented

I was a huge dan of this tea and couldn't believe that it disappeared. I went across to Dilma but I'm still hooked on Twinnings Lemon Scented. Bring it back please!

Jan F

Jan FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

PLEASE, PLEASE BRING IT BACK

This was my favourite tea, I have been buying it for years. Sadly, discontinued. I did find that Dilmah make a similar one so I have switched to that. I don't like the Twinings new range so they have lost a loyal customer.

Purchased at Caltex Woolworths.

Love this tea,

why on earth has it been taken off the shelves? It was so popular always flew off the shelves!

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths.

Isabell J.

Isabell J.Illawarra, NSW

New lemon tea.

Dilmah makes a lemon scented black tea. Just as good as twinings.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$7.00.

Enjoyable at any time of day, this tea was the perfect compliment to sweet and savoury nibble time!

My family and I have been drinking this tea as long as we can remember. It's been the tea of choice down through the years for morning and afternoon teatimes and will be greatly missed.
Please, please, please bring it back!

Purchased at Woolworths Richmond NSW for A$6.99.

Fiona F.

Fiona F.South East Queensland, QLD

What will I do?

Lemon-scented tea is my 'Go-to' all day every day.
I understand you have a lot of teas and display places in supermarkets cost money. Yet, surely your loyal customers (ie:- ME) deserve to be rewarded by the continued supply of my favourite tea.
Please, keep Lemon Scented tea in my cup.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$3.99.

Diane M.

Diane M.Sydney, NSW

My last Lemon Scented teabag - oh no!!!

So disappointed that I cannot get Twinings Lemon Scented tea any more. It was the one I used all the time. I am about to have my last teabag this afternoon. I agree with the other comments - "my one and only tea", "devastated", "why". Is it Twinings or Woolworths that have stopped the supply?

Andy

Andy

Why???

Why would you take away this lovely blend of tea ... Please bring it back

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for A$6.00.

Anita K.Sydney, NSW

Can't live without my Lemon Scented Tea

I am devastated that my "sunshine in a cup" has been taken away - out of my life! I've been drinking this tea for over 35 years. It is the most refreshing blend, able to be consumed at any time of the day and I have introduced many people to it who just love it as well! I also contacted both Woolies and Twinings with no real valid explanation and I also used to purchase about 5 boxes at a time in order to not run out. Twinings - can we not just purchase this online? Why oh why? A friend found a box for me (last one in their local store) and gave this to me - I am savouring with one a day, but trying to get two cups out of it - my stock is dwindling and I have not found anything I enjoy nearly quite as much. I love tea - what to do?

Helen

HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

My one and only tea!!!

I was devastated when I heard my favourite Twinings lemon scented tea has been discontinued! I contacted both Woolies & Twinings and both said lack of sales....rubbish..as soon as it hit the shelves it was gone! I used to buy 3 boxes at a time to ensure I didn't run out. My life is not the same without my Lemon scented Twinings tea...and no, I don't want their suggestions of what is mainly herbal tea. Bring back the obviously very popular Twinings Lemon Scented Tea...there is nothing like it!!!

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$7.00.

Deborah M.

Deborah M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I am addicted to Lemon Scented Tea

This Tea is the best ever invented. I have introduced many people to it and they agree. It has a subtle lemon flavour that you can add milk to as well . Please bring back this delicious tea and I also will shop in Woolworth's again .

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$7.50.

Caroline E.

Caroline E.South East Queensland, QLD

My morning cuppa for years

I've been drinking this on and off for decades, and it remains my favourite breakfast tea. It's not recommended to drink it with milk, but I prefer it that way. Maybe I'm weird, but I find it delicious and refreshing with milk. Unfortunately my tea drinking is often disrupted by supply issues, with major stores often dropping the line. I hope they bring it back soon! It was the crux of me choosing Woolworths over Coles for my online orders. Whichever store stocks it pretty much guarantees my online order loyalty!

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths Online store for A$7.00.

Alison

Alison

PLEASE BRING IT BACK

We have been drinking this tea daily for at least 15 years. Judging from other reviews, there are lots of people who drink it. Please stock it again. Don't know what we will do at the end of the month when our current stock runs out. Please please.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$7.00.

Gail H

Gail HLaunceston, TAS

No other tea rates as well

I have enjoyed this tea for many years and cannot contemplate any substitute. All others I have tried have been pathetic imitations. Thanks Woollies for narrowing down the options yet again by taking my favourite tea off the shelves - I certainly won't be swapping to one of the brands you promote.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$7.00.

Sarina PanarelloSydney, NSW

All Lemon Scented Tea Lovers.

Twinings have deleted this wonderful product even though it seems to be very popular. Who makes these terrible decisions? Anyway there is some good news. Dilmah makes a lemon scented tea in their range. I remember buying It many years ago and it was comparable to Twinings. It’s also less expensive than Twinings. The bad news is that it’s only available online from Dilmah. Well it’s better than nothing! Hopefully if there’s a big enough demand for it they may stock it in the major supermarkets. So let’s start ordering it from them, I will be.

Jenny

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Missing my all-time favourite tea!!!

I have enjoyed this wonderful tea for many years, as my main go-to tea. For me, nothing else gives the same balance of gentle strength and refreshing flavour (lemon scent, not lemon juice - important difference). I am so disappointed on learning from Twinings that it has been discontinued since Woolies said it didn't sell enough... I would gladly buy it online or from another shop. Reading other reviews, I see I am not alone. I pray it returns via one outlet or another. Let's all let Twinings (& maybe Woolies) know how we feel.

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store for A$7.00.

Barbara H.

Barbara H.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Twinings lemon tea is soo refreshing

Why oh why have Twinings Lemon Tea, my favourite, been taken off the market!! I have been drinking this tea for many years, it is so refreshing, especially in the hot weather. I don’t know where Woolworths get their information from that it wasn’t a good seller! Please Twinings sell it through another outlet!!

Purchased in January 2020.

ElizabethRichmond-Tweed, NSW

This can be purchased in New Zealand

I am currently trying to get supplies from New Zealand. If you know anyone over there maybe you could get them to ship it to you. If you are desperate like myself try that.

A M.

A M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why did they take away my sunshine in a cup?

The most refreshing cup of tea, called sunshine in a cup for good reason. Mild, delicate and uplifting. After 20 years of drinking 4-6 cups a day. It’s gone from sale! I cannot find a substitute nor my happy place each day. Every cup of tea I now drink, I leave half finished. Twinnings, Woolies, please reconsider its discontinuation.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$7.00.

Satisfied customerasked

Please stock Twinings Lemon Scented Tea Bags again I have been everywhere but no luck in finding it in the Port Macquarie area, I used to travel 70 kms to buy it at Woolworths but they no longer seem to stock it.

Sarina Panarello

Unfortunately you won't be able to find it anywhere. Twinings have discontinued it because Woolworths took it off the shelves due to low sales. With all the complaints I've read I find this hard to believe. Anyway there is some good news, Dilmah make a lemon scented tea. I tried it many years ago and it was quite good, comparable to Twinings. The bad news is that it's only available online from Dilmah, even with the postage it still works out cheaper than Twinings. Price was never really an issue, we just love the tea. I informed Dilmah that Twinings have discontinued their lemon scented tea so perhaps if there's enough demand it may be stocked in the major supermarkets. We live in hope.

Anita K.

I just went to the Dilmah site but they're sold out - hopefully they'll get the hint. Twinings need to get their act together and listen to their customers who have loved their teas for their whole lives! So disappointing.

Satisfied customer

Luckily I was able to mail order Dilmah and get their lemon scented tea bags and have found it very comparable in taste with Twinings

Viv P.

Viv P.asked

can I buy it direct from twining because it's the only tea that helps with my medical conditions

Elizabeth

Hello there. I am waiting for a response from Twinings. I shall put it out there on product review when I get a response. Let’s keep our fingers crossed. Cheers Liz

Bobbieasked

Where can I purchase lemon-scented tea by Twinings?

Elizabeth

Hi Bobby. Not in Australia any more but if you know anyone in NZ you can try to get it shipped. At the moment I’m trying to find a supplier In NZ who will send it to me. So far no luck but I have a friend over there who is sending me a some boxes. Good luck. Liz

Bobbie

Such a shame to take away a refreshing product such as this.
Thank you Liz.