Twinings Lemon Scented

Twinings Lemon Scented

See the Best Teas in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Twinings of London? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
Tanya
TanyaHobart, TAS

I miss my favourite tea!!!

Why is this amazing tea gone from our shelves!? I'm absolutely devastated!!
It's always been my "go to" cuppa. Ive tried other brands lemon scented but none can compare..
Please, please twinings!!!
Bring the lemon scented back!!!!!

Purchased at Woolworths for $5.00.

Jim.
Jim.Central, SA

Miss it

Please bring this back,I have tried putting a few drops of lemon juice in my tea,but it still doesn’t taste the same as the twinings.hope you bring it back,as a loyal customer

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

Bring back Twinings Lemon Scented

Bizarre that this can still be purchased in NZ but not in Australia. It is the best cuppa. Please bring it back to Australia (or at least allow online purchase)!

Carolyn Marks
Carolyn MarksNorthern Region, NSW

I have virtually stopped drinking tea, since your Lemon Scented Tea went off the market. It is the perfect refresher!

I have virtually stopped drinking tea, since your Lemon Scented Tea was unavailable. I still look in every store I go into, just in case there is a packet left. I even have people who came to may place especially so they could have a cup of Lemon Scented tea. Please put it back on the market, there are so many of us who miss it.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Coco F.
Coco F.South East Queensland, QLD

I Miss my Lemon Scented Tea desperately!!!!

I agree wholeheartedly with those griefstricken over our favourite tea Twinings Lemon Scented Tea being discontinued. I just wish I had known before I would have stocked up floor to ceiling!!
Twinings please consider renewing production....I miss it every day in particular first thing in the morning.

Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Found in New Zealand

After much looking for and communicating with Twinings I have found without any help from them that Twinings Lemon Scented Tea is still available in the Countdown stores in New Zealand. They will not post to Australia so I appealed to some of my Facebook friends who live there or who have acquaintances there and I now have managed to organise a continuing supply. So if you have any friends or family in New Zealand appeal to them for help. Cheers.

Purchased in February 2021 for $3.30.

Mrs N
Mrs NSouth East Queensland, QLD

This was my favourite. Devastated it has been discontinued

Having enjoyed this tea for decades, I was very disappointed to see that Woolworths no longer have it available and totally devastated to find that Twinings have discontinued it.
PLEASE bring it back.

Purchased in January 2018 at Woolworths.

Love it so much I booked a trip to London from the USA- Really !!!

Mark
MarkSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Bring back Twinings Lemon Scented Tea

I too am dismayed that we cannot but it anymore.
I wrote to Twinings and got a very poor response.
They suggested I try their other varieties
I told them that would not be happening
Lemon Twist doesn’t cut it

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths Physical store.

Frances M.
Frances M.South East Queensland, QLD

So Sad

I don’t like coffee and have found Twinings Lemon Scented the only tea I really like. Have tried other lemon type teas when Twinings unavailable and have not liked them.
Have been buying it for years. So disappointed

Purchased at Woolworths.

Chris
ChrisHunter Region, NSW

Bring Back Twinnings Lemon Scented

I was a huge dan of this tea and couldn't believe that it disappeared. I went across to Dilma but I'm still hooked on Twinnings Lemon Scented. Bring it back please!

Jan F
Jan FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

PLEASE, PLEASE BRING IT BACK

This was my favourite tea, I have been buying it for years. Sadly, discontinued. I did find that Dilmah make a similar one so I have switched to that. I don't like the Twinings new range so they have lost a loyal customer.

Purchased at Caltex Woolworths.

Love this tea,

why on earth has it been taken off the shelves? It was so popular always flew off the shelves!

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths.

Isabell J.
Isabell J.Illawarra, NSW

New lemon tea.

Dilmah makes a lemon scented black tea. Just as good as twinings.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for $7.00.

Other Teas

Enjoyable at any time of day, this tea was the perfect compliment to sweet and savoury nibble time!

My family and I have been drinking this tea as long as we can remember. It's been the tea of choice down through the years for morning and afternoon teatimes and will be greatly missed.
Please, please, please bring it back!

Purchased at Woolworths Richmond NSW for $6.99.

Satisfied customerasked

Please stock Twinings Lemon Scented Tea Bags again I have been everywhere but no luck in finding it in the Port Macquarie area, I used to travel 70 kms to buy it at Woolworths but they no longer seem to stock it.

Sarina Panarello
Sarina Panarello

Unfortunately you won't be able to find it anywhere. Twinings have discontinued it because Woolworths took it off the shelves due to low sales. With all the complaints I've read I find this hard to believe. Anyway there is some good news, Dilmah make a lemon scented tea. I tried it many years ago and it was quite good, comparable to Twinings. The bad news is that it's only available online from Dilmah, even with the postage it still works out cheaper than Twinings. Price was never really an issue, we just love the tea. I informed Dilmah that Twinings have discontinued their lemon scented tea so perhaps if there's enough demand it may be stocked in the major supermarkets. We live in hope.

Anita K.
Anita K.

I just went to the Dilmah site but they're sold out - hopefully they'll get the hint. Twinings need to get their act together and listen to their customers who have loved their teas for their whole lives! So disappointing.

Satisfied customer

Luckily I was able to mail order Dilmah and get their lemon scented tea bags and have found it very comparable in taste with Twinings

Viv P.
Viv P.asked

can I buy it direct from twining because it's the only tea that helps with my medical conditions

Elizabeth

Hello there. I am waiting for a response from Twinings. I shall put it out there on product review when I get a response. Let’s keep our fingers crossed. Cheers Liz

Bobbieasked

Where can I purchase lemon-scented tea by Twinings?

Elizabeth

Hi Bobby. Not in Australia any more but if you know anyone in NZ you can try to get it shipped. At the moment I’m trying to find a supplier In NZ who will send it to me. So far no luck but I have a friend over there who is sending me a some boxes. Good luck. Liz

Bobbie

Such a shame to take away a refreshing product such as this.
Thank you Liz.