Twinings Traditional Afternoon

Twinings Traditional Afternoon

See the Best Teas in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Twinings of London? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
Marion S.
Marion S.

Still missing this tea

This tea was like the coffee of teas - I still miss it so much and wish it would come back. It had a depth to it that others lack. There are so many similar tasting breakfast teas and even the strong ones aren't a patch on this.

Afternoons are not the same without the Traditional Afternoon Tea

It is so sad that this has just disappeared as it was the most perfect afternoon tea I have ever had. Please let it return. Good marketing and advertising would assist sales if that was the issue!!

Ruth K.
Ruth K.North-West & West coast, TAS

Love this tea! Please bring it back!!

I've been using this wonderful tea for years, it's my favourite and a great taste. Please bring it back! Is there any way to encourage your Company to bring it back please?

Cosmo Logic
Cosmo LogicPerth, WA

The start of my day: 2 cups, each with 2 Purple Goodness bags. BUT IT'S DISAPPEARED!

Even though it's been MONTHS since I've found any of the glorious Purple Goodness on any of the usual shop shelves, I still hope for its return. My local ABC Radio (Perth) this morning raised its disappearance, and it is being missed by so many of us at a cellular level of ache. There are 2 other Twinings teas which come close....but it's not the same!

Purchased in .

I'm a big fan of this

Am a big fan of this tea and love it in the afternoons... I recently bought 100 tea bags in a small out of the way store, as much as I love this am curious what others think this is worth these days?

Purchased in for $10.

Fiona G.
Fiona G.Central West, NSW

Devastated. Please, I need my tea!

I love this tea. My favourite, my friend. Where is my purple tea?
Nothing else like it. I am bereft.
Beautiful warm red colour. Strong comforting flavour.
At least I have a few more boxes at relatives' houses which I bought for my visits. It'll last me a month or two when I collect them together.

Purchased in at Woolworths.

JoS
JoSVictoria

Bring bac Twinings Traditional Afternoon tea - please!

Can't believe it has disappeared from the shops. It was my favourite tea. Nothing better than having a Traditional Afternoon tea to finish the day! I am missing it's unique flavour. The others are nice, but this one hit the spot every time. Bring it back!

Purchased at Woolworths.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Bring it back please

This tea has the most amazing flavour, was my perfect cuppa for after work and before bed.
Nothing else is coming close.
Would love for it to be back in stock, im just not coping on my extra strength EB. Please bring it back

Purchased in for $6.

Kathryn
Kathryn

I need my favourite tea back !

I really can't state how much I miss this tea. Twinings Morning Tea is just not cutting it. Even got desperate enough to see if I could buy it online from the UK. No luck unfortunately. Please bring it back.

Lilly
LillyPerth, WA

Please bring back this tea!

This is the BEST tea by far! I can't believe it has been discontinued!
Everyone in our large family is very disappointed. Please bring back this favourite tea!
It seems a lot of people are also upset that they can no longer buy this tea.
Twinings - this must tell you something!

Evelyn
EvelynGippsland, VIC

Very enjoyable satisfying tea

I graduated to Twinings Traditional Afternoon Tea after growing up on Tuckfields Tynee Tips Tea which then combined with Billy Tea until they both became just a memory. I'm terribly disappointed to find that Twinings 'purple box' has now disappeared as well. I wish I had stocked up. I would often pay $13 from Woollies and was thrilled if I ever got it half price or discounted. Please bring this much enjoyed product back. Nothing else is quite the same.

Purchased in at Woollies for $13.

SJCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My 'go to' tea

Love this tea, a real 'pick me up', please, please, please bring back the traditional afternoon tea!

The days seem longer

The deprivations of Covid seemed more difficult without the Purple - please bring back our favourite tea

Purchased in for $8.

Paul Bitmatta
Paul BitmattaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This one is OKish but the Purple was THE BEST

I can't believe Twinings discontinued their best tea. Been waiting a few months now for it to come back. I guess we'll need to start looking at other teas. It was great while it lasted

Purchased in .

Bernie morkunas
Bernie morkunasSouth Australia

Best tea

Twinnings afternoon tea (purple pack) is definitely the best tea I have had. Since it disappeared I’ve tried all of the others and there is no comparison - please bring it back

Purchased in at Coles Supermarkets for $8.