Twinings Traditional Afternoon

4.9

SJC

SJCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My 'go to' tea

Love this tea, a real 'pick me up', please, please, please bring back the traditional afternoon tea!

The days seem longer

The deprivations of Covid seemed more difficult without the Purple - please bring back our favourite tea

Purchased in January 2019 for A$8.00.

Paul Bitmatta

Paul BitmattaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This one is OKish but the Purple was THE BEST

I can't believe Twinings discontinued their best tea. Been waiting a few months now for it to come back. I guess we'll need to start looking at other teas. It was great while it lasted

Purchased in January 2020.

Bernie morkunas

Bernie morkunasSouth Australia

Best tea

Twinnings afternoon tea (purple pack) is definitely the best tea I have had. Since it disappeared I’ve tried all of the others and there is no comparison - please bring it back

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for A$8.00.

Bring it back!

Why? When your on a good thing don't mess with it.....please bring it back!

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets for A$7.00.

Katherine

KatherineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Please bring it back!

I noticed gradually that this was becoming more and more difficult to find at the supermarket and just thought my local shops weren't stocking it anymore. I was going to order delivered groceries from another store simply to try get this tea when I realised I now can't find it anywhere. Then I went to the twinings website and found it is not listed as a product. Please please bring it back. I have 3 tea canisters, 1 for morning (Irish Breakfast), 1 for afternoon (traditional afternoon) and 1 for evening (decaf). My middle cannister is sadly empty and this is also the only tea my partner will drink.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$7.00.

Rainee

RaineeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Twinnings traditional afternoon tea

Please please please bring this tea back Twinings. It was the best tea ever. Perfect flavour.
None of your other teas are anything like it. I am desperate to find some.

Purchased in May 2017 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

Gill Cook

Gill CookSydney, NSW

Please bing it back!!

I have been drinking Twinings Afternoon Tea for almost 10 years. I have tried many teas, but it had a flavour unlike the others. Wish they would bring it back.

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.50.

Sandi Harvey

Sandi Harvey

Not sure how I can live without it

This has been my favourite tea for a very, very long time I am down to my last ten tea bags. Anyone who tells you Twinings Australian Afternoon Tea is a good alternative doesn't know what they're talking about - its not in the same league. I'm expecting my second favourite which you can't buy in boxes of 100 - Ceylon Orange Pekoe - will be the next to disappear. How very sad it is. Sandi

Purchased in April 2020.

abibaIllawarra, NSW

Bring it Back

I beg you Twinings bring this tea back. I have bought so many teas in the last few months trying to find a similar taste and had no success. Today I will try Bushells.
I rang twining and they said it was a bad seller, I can't believe that, it was always sold out when on special compared to their other brands and its not always about money your a big company keep your customers happy. If we all contact Twinings on infohelp.aus@twinings.com we may get it back.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$7.00.

abiba

Contact Twinings on infohelp.aus@twinings.com it may help if we all let them know how much we all miss this tea.

Jeoff

JeoffSydney, NSW

Bring it back and stock it at other places other then coles or woollies

Been looking for the traditional afternoon tea and its out of stock and now I know why. My is mum is 92 years old and she only drinks that tea...bring it back or she won’t be happy when I tell her

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for A$7.00.

glor

glorSydney, NSW

bring back traditional afternoon tea please !!

Cannot believe it I have 5 left and went to buy my next pack of 100 and its gone !! Tasted the australian afternoon tea which does not compare bring it back please !!!

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths.

Dusanka Bekut smoult

Dusanka Bekut smoult

Perfect tea

Love this tea.....re refreshing and delicate. Please bring it back

Purchased in April 2020 for A$7.00.

Linki D.

Linki D.Hunter Region, NSW

This tea reminds me of the tea of my youth.

I just love it. It’s strong without being bitter, rich, smooth and totally refreshing. I’m devastated that it’s been discontinued.

Purchased in January 2020.

Andrea

AndreaSydney, NSW

Please bring this tea back!! There is nothing that comes close to it!!

Please bring this tea back!! It’s a rounded delicate blend which is perfect for anytime if the day.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for A$7.00.

SCP

SCPPerth, WA

Best Tea by Far!

This is the best tea and I do not know why it's been discontinued. Twinings say it's because it's not a good seller but I find this hard to believe because judging by what I've read online it's a favourite of a lot of people - I know it's the only tea I, and most of my friends, will drink and we're all disappointed!! I was lucky I was able to get quite a few boxes on clearance :)

Purchased in June 2020 for A$3.50.

Brooksplace

BrooksplaceCentral West, NSW

Best tea ever nothing else compares

A beautiful blend of tea that leaves a refreshing taste on your tongue. It is invigorating and best tasting tea ever.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$7.50.

Oh no!

This is the only tea I like. Is it still available elsewhere?

Purchased for A$11.00.

Twinning afternoon tea..

Why oh why has this tea been discontinued ???
I live in Austr Amelia and also in New Zealand, I usually take at least 7 100 teabag boxes back to NewZealand when I go back, you cannot buy it there either, I take some back as gifts because my friends love it too. A are you bringing it back, it's the best tea ever. Cannot believe it's discontinued.

Purchased for A$11.00.

jackship

jackshipSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best tea - but time to say goodbye

This tea ( Twinings traditional afternoon tea) has been discontinued , just when many tea drinkers have become addicted to this tea!! Coles and woolies - why??
The Australian afternoon tea from Twinings is the best alternative - just have to make do with that .

Purchased in March 2020 at kenmore for A$500,000.00.

Tristan M.

Tristan M.asked

:( My favourite tea cannot be found.... bring it back please... pretty please!

Jackie
Jackie

I am also devistated.

Keith

Keithasked

Are Twinings still making Traditional Afternoon tea? If so where in Australia is it available?

MGW
MGW

No, I've since found out that they've stopped making/importing into Australia as a result of Coles and Woolworths deleting it from their shelves. Lots of angry people out there

Lis
Lis

I managed to buy some a couple of weeks ago, but I'm not 100% sure if I was in Coles or Woolworths (I'm in Perth). Usually both stock it. The Woolworths website now lists it as unavailable. The Twinings website doesn't even list it. I'll be guttered if has been discontinued!

Mary G
Mary G

Oh no! We need to create a lobby group to get it back . . . even if we import it ourselves. I've tried to see if it's still available in the UK?