Two Men and a Truck

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Georgia M

Georgia MCanberra 2600, ACT

Fantastic service

Moved from an apartment to a house within the ACT in May 2019. Had great service with clear communication and very polite. Everything was well looked after, and moved quickly and confidently. They were also helpful in making sure furniture was in the right place in the new house and offered to change things if I wanted. Would absolutely use this company again!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

This is what we love to hear. Thank you Georgia for taking the time to acknowledge our boys. We look forward to helping you move again.

Team Mati rocks

Mati, Artur and Fabrizio of Team Mati did a fabulous job, were super friendly, experienced, polite and extremely efficient moving our 5 bedroom house full of heavy and breakable items.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thanks for the great review for team Mati. They are a great team whom have been working alongside TMAAT for a number of years.

Thank you for the photo it is always great to see happy photos.

Great help!

Mati was a great help with my move. Was careful with my belongings, and helped me with plugging in and connecting items. Very happy with the service and will happily use again the next time I move!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thanks Leisha for the fine review for team Mati. We look forward to helping you move again in the future.

Merwi

MerwiAU

Great Job, TMAAT!

Dear Jamie,

Thank you very much. The movers were brilliant.
I can't believe they got it all done in two hours, and the steep driveway didn't phase them at all.

Would definitely use you again.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you for the wonderful review. Your appreciation will be passed over to all our teams.

Glad that you were pleased with the service that we have provided. We look forward to helping you move again. :)

MFL

MFLSydney, NSW

Easy and efficient removalists!

I moved from a 2 bedroom apartment in Croydan Park to a 1 bedroom apartment in West Ryde, Sydney. First of all, the person I spoke to on the phone was efficient and straightforward. Told me the cost up front and told me that since I had most of my things packed up, it would be cheaper to pack the rest up. David and his co-worker arrived on time (gave me a 10 minute heads up that they were coming). They were fast a efficient and really organised. If I move again, I will ask them to help me. Polite and helpful all the way - from the office staff I first spoke to, to the removalists. They are worth every cent.

Alanah K.

Alanah K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing, hassle-free experience!

Cathy

CathySydney, NSW

An excellent team

We had a large 5 bedroom house to move and Michelle and his team worked tirelessly and efficiently all day. They were polite and friendly at all times and worked really well as a team. They even managed to move our spa which was bulky and very heavy! I would definitely recommend Two men and a Truck as we were very impressed with the team of men who moved us.

Disappointed repeat customer

Scot DSydney, NSW

Never ever again

It took two days to move a one bedroom flat that should have taken a few hours. Language proved a big issue, and they weren’t where they’d say they would be more than once. The office were unwilling to help. A horrible, expensive experience I couldn’t afford, I was exasperated to tears by the end. Don’t do it to yourself.

Scot D

You had no interest in helping me before, I don’t want to deal with your company ever again.

Happy customer

Great day with team Mati
Full 3 tonne truck
7 hours of hard work with no rest for Matheus on his birthday and Fabrico
Careful packers with attention to detail and no time wasted

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Peter for the great feedback for out team. Team Mati has been working alongside TMAAT for years and we are so grateful to have such a great team.

Your appreciation has been passed over to the team.

Anju MathurSydney, NSW

Worst experience of my lifetime with Two Men and Truck. They are not worth even one star rating.

The removalists subcontracted did not speak English and damaged our property and job that had to take less than 4 hours took them over 11 hours to do. will not recommend this company. Poor customer service from TMAT. We have been through emotional and mental anguish with TMAT and community needs to know how badly things are managed at TMAT.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Really sorry to hear of your concerns that you experienced with TMAAT. We believe we tried to offer yourself reasonable options which you declined to accept.

We respect your decision to voice your concerns on social media.

Anju Mathur

I dont believe reasonable options were offered. What your staff was suggesting was reactive measure with nil customer service in it.
Sorry you guys are more than Hopeless.

T.Peter

T.PeterSydney, NSW

TMAAT MOVE FROM REGIONAL NSW TO SYDNEY

The company (TMAAT)sent great workers for this job.
They arrived on time and after surveying the load got to work straightaway,
good communication,made it look easy and were carefull with everything arriving in Sydney exactly as it left !
a 12 hour day in 35degree heat completed without any problems.
Rod and Felippe deserve to get a 5 Star wrap and I've no hesitation in recommending them for your move !

Alice B

Alice BSydney

Highly recommended!

Recently moved from Chatswood to Seaforth. The team was punctual, professional, efficient and pleasant to deal with. Very pleased with the move. Would highly recommend

Matt

MattBrisbane

Awful - really do not recommend

Office LocationQLD, Brisbane
Harriet S

Harriet SCanberra

Stress-free move

Office LocationACT, Canberra
Stu

StuCanberra

Have a back up plan. Take a close look at their logo, coz that's how it feels.

Office LocationACT, Canberra

Blackers

BlackersHarrietville

Professional move

Moved 4 hours north of Melbourne in the middle of intense rain (Hume Fwy flooded) but the 2 guys moving our things were fantastic, excellent service. Highly recommended.

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne, Truganina

Annalisa Holmes

Annalisa HolmesKillcare Heights

Exceptional Customer Care

Maureen

MaureenSydney

High Recommendation

TMAAT were outstanding.

I had a team of 4 professionals.

They were timely, dependable, extremely careful, efficient, skilled and experienced with the relocation.

I was so impressed. I would recommend them highly and will definitely be using them for my next move.

To all the team both on the ground (HO) and with the relocation - thank you so very much!

M O'Reilly