• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Tony
TonySydney, NSW

Great job

Had to move sold old office furniture and equipment and the guys were quick in loading and getting it to new premises. Neat, tidy, fast and no damages will use them again.

Lin
LinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy move

Friendly team who arrived on time. Efficiently packed and moved to new abode a few suburbs away. Access at new home limited - use of a Ute to move in belongings alleviated any issues. Happy to recommend.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you ! We look forward to moving your recommendations.

Fred Thomas
Fred ThomasSydney, NSW

Most Professional Company I have ever dealt with.

Job well done

Thank you TMAAT for moving us from our family home of 30 years. The boys arrived on time and politely and professionally completed the job. I would recommend them to family and friends.
Thank you!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

30 years wow what a milestone ! Enjoy your new chapter in your life.

Exactly what we needed

1 bedroom large apartment move, moved 5 minutes away, 3 hours of work, the guys were so helpful, nice and experienced. will definitely try to get the same 3 guys again for the next move!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Lilly, they sure are a wonderful team.

They were very professional

Moved from Oatlands to the Entrance. The move went seamlessly and the lads I had were fantastic and couldn’t have been more helpful. Highly recommend this service. Value for money

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

They are always delivering an incredible service. They represent us to a whole new level.

When you feel like it is all too much

Josh and Bruno, studio apartment, short distance relocation, not only on time but every care taken. I am indebted to both men for their hard work but mostly their empathy

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

One of our consistent teams. Thank you Gloria.

Ash J
Ash JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service! Highly recommend!

Louis, Nata and Caio were great from the start. I ordered one 3 tonne truck and ended up getting two trucks & 3 men.
They moved the entire contents of my 2 bedroom house in Camberwell, this also included a garage full of boxes as well as 20 medium/large potted plants.
All up the move took 3 hours to our rental in the same suburb.
The team were very polite and are happy to do whatever is needed! Don't hesitate just book them!

Obrigada!!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Yay, we love hearing of feedback like this. Such a great moving team you had for the day of your move. Thank you for the feedback. :)

Efficient, great communication - highly recommend.

The crew (Josh and Bruno) were very responsive and the communication was great. Really happy with the move - went very smoothly! Highly recommend! They offered to put furniture together if needed. I moved from a two-storey house to a third floor apartment. They accommodated the needs of my move (arriving before a clearway started).

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

This team are on a complete roll with all the awesome feedback that they are receiving. Really lucky to have them representing us.

Nick
NickSydney, NSW

Efficient, Careful & Friendly

I hired TMAAT for a local move within Sydney for 2 bedroom apartment. The movers were delayed because of the previous job was running late. But they did provide an update of the delay, and by the time they got started everything moved along quickly. All of my stuff arrived safely at the destination. Both movers were friendly & easy to work with. Thank you.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

This is what we love to hear ! Great to hear that everything went smoothly.

Kathy
KathyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast and efficient movers

The guys turned upon time, were polite, fast and efficient, they had to pick up from 2 locations and delivered to a 3rd address. They did it in record time and didn’t stop till they finished. My daughter and I were very happy with the service and will certainly use them again.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

You truly did have an amazing moving team. Thank you for the kind words.

Highly recommend

The team were punctual, professional as well as friendly. They worked hard- and several flights of stairs were involved!- but they moved everything for our 2 bedroom flat efficiently and safely. Highly recommend.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

We love receiving feedback like this. Thank you very much !

Karen
KarenSydney, NSW

Professional team and excellent service

My move was small but personally very significant- a loved aunt’s vintage furniture. Caio and Juan were excellent - professional, punctual and immensely courteous. Sam advised and booked helpfully. Excellent team!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

All moves big or small are important to us ! Great to hear that everything from your booking to the move went well.

Kelli A.
Kelli A.Sydney, NSW

Worked non stop

The guys turned up in the morning and worked non stop moving. Lifting and shifting and no complaining
Perhaps a little more on the $$$ side but totally worth it to have friendly removalists who actually show up on time. Would book again.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

We definitely are not the cheapest but we do everything above board. We love helping people move.

Easy and Simple Move

Moved out of home for the first time into an apartment. They guys were quick, efficient and so friendly. Packed everything to perfection. Really happy and would use them again.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Emma. Great to hear that your move was a success.