Yvonne

Yvonne Sydney, NSW

Not the service I was expecting

I have used TMAAT on two other occasions and found their service impeccable unfortunately on this occasion I didn’t receive the service I was used to. Whilst [Names Removed] were polite they were very slow and seemed inexperienced. Having not a full house to move the move took most of the day which of course became quite costly to me in the long run. Sorry TMAAT you didn’t get it right this time. :(

Hoang A.

Hoang A.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

I use the service for moving two people worth of belongings between suburbs.

Sebastian and Fabian did an amazing job. They were on time and delivered the service with a timely manner.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Pure joy to read. Thank you Hoang.

Scott

ScottGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and easy to use removalists

I used TMMAT for a move between suburbs.

Rod and Caio were extremely nice who were ontime, moved my stuff with care and completed the move well within what I expected.

Pure magic. Thank you.

Elizabeth F.

Elizabeth F.South East Queensland, QLD

Making a stressful day a lot easier!

Two Men and a Truck provided easy booking and communication to me regarding price and booking times from my initial enquiry. On moving day, two men arrived on time, were so kind and non judgmental, and got straight to work. Our belongings were carefully moved and, being a single Mum of four, and recently recovered from surgery, I couldn’t have done any of it without the team. Afterwards, I was surprised at the final price and they were under what I expected, and less expensive than other companies. I am very grateful and would recommend them

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Elizabeth what a beauty of a review. We love moving people, thank you for being a wonderful customer.

Excellent movers

Really great movers. I had a quick, smaller move (one bedroom, a suburb away) and they handled it really quickly and professionally. Everything was handled with care and precision. Highly recommend.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Your moving team always bring the best reviews. Thank you for entrusting TMAAT with your move.

Reorganisation

I had a complicated move of furniture between rooms and the guys from Two Men and a Truck were helpful and pleasant and made it all happen easily. Highly recommended.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Great to hear that we were able to make magic on your move. Thank you Mary.

Kate

Kate

Professional, highly recommend

Thank you for helping us move house. The guys arrived on time, were organised and a nice team of guys that worked so hard. We would highly recommend Two Men and a Truck and would go with them again if moving in the future.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Kate ! We look forward to helping you move again when you are on the move.

Consistently delivers

Due to changing circumstances in life I’ve found myself calling on Two Men and a Truck four times in the past 8months. Each time meeting different members of the team, all with the same consistent professionalism, positive attitude, care and punctuality. Moving from our 4 bedroom family home, In and out of storage facilities and to setting up new homes, the high quality service Two Men And A Truck offers has made difficult days run smoothly. Thank you to such an impressive team. We ll be sure to call on you again!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

A change is as good as a holiday ! Thank you for entrusting TMAAT with your many moves. We love moving people.

Barbara

BarbaraTurner 2612, ACT

Moving house made easy

We moved half a large four bedroom house locally, including some antique furniture. Daniel and Will were excellent. They were punctual, worked really hard and were very careful and cheerful.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Barbara. We love moving people.

RSV

RSVSydney, NSW

TMAAT were great from start to finish.

The whole team made my move easy and stress free. Josh and Ciao did a great job, arrived on time, and worked intelligently to maximize efficiency. It’s a great team.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

We try to please all of our customers. Thank you for choosing to move with TMAAT.

David H.

David H.Sydney, NSW

Pleasantly surprised with the job beginning to end

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you for your awesome reviews. We look forward to helping you move again and moving your recommendations. We always try to be as honest as possible.

Alan

AlanSydney, NSW

Quite simply: brilliant

Gui and Pierre were awesome. Even when we realised that upon arrival at the unit block they would have to haul my stuff about 400m they didn’t complain. (Bloody Meriton architects!). Supreme professionals. You should be very proud to have these guys in your employ. Also, a special mention to Kieran in your office. He was really helpful and very professional. I’ve already spoken to mates about who to engage when moving and when I next move house there will only one company I call - you guys. Great job. Many thanks.

Well Done. You made my life so much easier

A Very easy way to move
Sebastian and Fabian arrived punctually after notifying me the night before of their arrival time. They inspected the move then got straight into work. They were efficient, polite and helpful and made my move a extremely successful in the time frame I had given them. Well done boys
Tracey

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Tracey. The boys will see you again to help you again.

Brett K.

Brett K.Sydney, NSW

Professional Company

We had two rooms to move, the two guys were very attentive to looking after our various items and were packed in the truck perfectly. They left with me ten minutes behind them and it was great to get a call from them that they had arrived at the destination ten minutes before me.

They worked continuously to unload our property and it was all done and over in quick time, they worked non stop which impressed me.

I would definitely use this Company again, from start to finish all communication and contact was very professional.

I had other quotes that were twice what this Company completed for us.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Yay ! We love it when we get every aspect of the moving process right. We couldn't be prouder of all of our teams.

Angela

AngelaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

Moved a one bedroom house very professionally, quickly. Nothing was damaged, they where very friendly and helpful. Great service and made the process very easy, would highly recommend. 5 stars!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

This is awesome to hear. Thank you Angela for the kind words for our boys.

Sandro Oliveira and Firmino

My move was over two hours with two pick up and drop offs. It started exactly on time and finished in an efficient manner. I cannot speak highly enough of the two men Sandro Oliveira and Firmino that helped me. They were wonderful and couldn’t do enough for me. Lovely personalities nothing was too much for them. Sally

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Sally. All our teams try really hard to provide a stress free moving service. We look forward to helping you out again when you are on the move.

Kat

KatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job two men and a truck!

Great guys moved my few pieces of furniture efficiently, on time and with care from house to apartment. Highly recommend two men and a truck for your next move. They were great from booking to end of the job.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Perfect thank you Kat always trying to make moving easy.

Sandra B.

Sandra B.Forrest 2603, ACT

Excellent furniture removalists in Canberra

The booking and quote system were quick and easy to use, great communication.

Daniel and Joseph did an excellent job on the day, moving my household with efficiency, attention to detail, and good humour.

I only have enough furniture for a one-bedroom flat, but they had to carry the lot up three flights of stairs - great attitude and professionalism throughout.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Sandra. Glad our boys provided you with a top moving service.

Vicki

VickiCalwell 2905, ACT

So helpful and courteous

Amazing service. Friendly and obliging.... definitely recommend them to anyone. Nothing was too much trouble for Daniel and Will. They worked fast and went out of their way to ensure we were happy with our furniture placement

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

This team never cease to amaze us. Thank you Vicki.

Super friendly service

I had a great experience with my small move - moving from a house into an apartment in the same suburb. The guys were really friendly and professional - would definitely recommend.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Pure joy to read this. Thank you ! Glad everything went wel.