Two Men and a Truck

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Two Men and a Truck

Unprofessional. Unethical. Careless.

Carmel
CarmelCanberra 2600, ACT

Outstanding service

I can highly recommend this company after a recent house contents move. The communication at every stage of the move was timely, very helpful and professional. The on-site removal team in Canberra were outstanding in the care they took with the move. They were thorough, very professional, worked swiftly and took great trouble to move and safely pack up my 3 bedroom home. I have no hesitation in recommending this exemplary removalist team from Canberra.

Great professional service.

The movers were very careful with the furniture and walls, also kind people willing to help. I Will surely use the service again and recommend it to family and friends.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a TruckSend a private message

Looking forward to helping move your referrals.

Fast and fantastic

Luiz, Caio, and Arthur were terrific. They were quick, careful, and communicative, and got the job done in way less time than I had thought possible. Highly recommended and I’ll be sure to recommend them to anyone I know when they move!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a TruckSend a private message

Looking forward to helping move your recommendations.

alextalbot
alextalbotSydney, NSW

3 hours late, woeful communication

1 bedroom, ground floor apartment, items being put into a ground floor garage half an hour away.

Arrival window was 11am-2pm, they showed up 3 HOURS LATE DURING PEAK HOUR. There was absolutely no communication as to whether or not they were turning up at all. I was frantically looking on Airtasker when they finally called to say they're out the front.

It took them over an hour to put 5 items onto a truck. (couch, small fridge, BBQ, washing machine, dryer, pre-disassembled bed base)

They then assured me they were giving me a discount due to the appalling service, the bill still came to $566. $566 to move 5 items half an hour away!?

You've been warned, choose literally anyone else.

A great move

Juan and his team from Two Men and a truck were on time, polite and careful with our furniture. It was great to have them move us and we would use the company again.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a TruckSend a private message

Thank you so very Elizabeth for the lovely review. :)

Alexandre
AlexandreDoonan

Excellent!!

Michael and Mathew helped us move to the Sunshine Coast. They were efficient, careful, hard working, kind and good-spirited. The move was a joy. This is the 4th time we use TMAAT and time after time they have delivered beyond expectations.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a TruckSend a private message

You truely had an amazing moving team. Thanks for the lovely review.

Susan
SusanSydney, NSW

Excellent service

We needed a move of several large items (3 sofas, 1 large desk) from one side of Sydeny to the other.
I don't often write reviews (busy, like everyone) except when the service is either terrible or outstanding.
The Two men and a Truck removalists arrived on time, were careful and repectful with the items (glass top of the desk) and were polite and a pleasure to deal with.
Couldn't recomeend them highly enough.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a TruckSend a private message

Thank you for the glowing review. All of our teams try hard to make sure that each move is a success. Great to hear that we ticked all the boxes.

Mark Middleton
Mark MiddletonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service

Thanks to Junior and Andre for doing our move seamlessly and very professionally. I would have no hesitation in recommending them both and using them again. Well done and thank you

TMAAT T.Two Men and a TruckSend a private message

Looking forward to helping move your friends and family. :)

Awesome team!

From booking, adding insurance and dealing with the floods, lack of internet, through to the 2 wonderfully strong and patient professional movers I was treated like a VIP. No cancellations ( during super crap weather and one block from the floods), no surprise charges. 10/10!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a TruckSend a private message

What a trialling time for everyone. Glad to hear that we were able to take a way a little of the stress. Thank you Jodi

Leanne
LeanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wholeheartedly recommend!!!

Highly recommend Two Men and a Truck who sent the wonderful duo of Andre and Junior. These young men were courteous and polite, punctual and were in contact en route to our home. They were respectful of our property and showed incredible care and resourcefulness. Highly recommend and would request them personally in the future.
The whole process from booking through to payment was a dream. Thank you!!!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a TruckSend a private message

Awesome, one of our newest teams to join the TMAAT tribe. Thank you for the review.

consumer_review
consumer_reviewSydney, NSW

Moving OK except some damage which could have been resolved easily but they tried to be sneaky

Find out how Two Men and a Truck compares to other Furniture Removalists

The service was absolutely fantastic

This is the second time we have used two men and a truck, and their service is absolutely fantastic. We also use their packing and unpacking service called the Finishing Touch, which was also absolutely fantastic. I can only recommend their services highly.

Thank you kindly.

Liem D.
Liem D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely Outstanding

Absolutely outstanding. I could go on forever about how PERFECT of a job Luiz and Arthur did to help with our move. Prompt, professional, friendly, super efficient and going above and beyond...and then even more beyond. I have had bad experiences from other companies but Two Men and a Truck are just all around excellent. Highly Recommended.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a TruckSend a private message

Awesome, we love receiving high quality feedback for our teams.

Just Me
Just Me

Reneged on quote

The price went from $220 for the first hour to $425 for the first hour; the 15 minute increment went from $47.50 to to $55. The cost was meant to be depot to depot but they stuck to their statement of from destination to new destination. Instead they wanted to charge me for fuel. The move was mainly boxes, 2 pieces of furniture and about a hundred boxes.