4.2

Cheryl H.

Cheryl H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easiest move!

Just a small move from office to home but all seamless with great communication before, during and after. Fernando and Adrian friendly and made sure everything placed exactly where wanted!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Beautiful ! This is what we like to hear. Thanks for moving with TMAAT ! All jobs big or small are important to us.

Renee W.

Renee W.Sydney, NSW

Professional courteous and punctual

We needed household furniture and items moved from one residence to another team Mati (Mateus and Tiago) were exceptional in their professionalism, courtesy and punctuality as were the phone operators in the initial enquiry. Nothing was a problem nor an issue. I would recommend and rehire the company and of course the men in a heartbeat. Great job guys. And thanks again. Renee and Gary

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Renee for the excellent review. Excellent to hear that your entire moving process was made easy! All our moves are important to us and we thank you for moving with TMAAT.

Rita

RitaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service from Two Men and a Truck

We received excellent service from the first enquiry we made to the actual delivery of our furniture and refund of overpayment. Rodrigo and Duvan who collected and delivered our furniture from the painter's warehouse to our home were polite, friendly and very mindful of taking care with our buffet and dining table which were freshly painted. I highly recommend Two Men and a Truck!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Lovely way to start a Monday. Our teams love moving and we love receiving feedback for their work. We look forward to helping you move again.

Doug

DougSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

They came on time, they did the job. No problems.

I had a large and heavy wooden table and eight chairs that I wanted moved across Melboune. The Two Men turned up with their truck on time, loaded the items and secured them efficiently, drove carefully and unloaded with no damage - all within an hour. They were nice and friendly guys and looked after my goods very professionally.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Doug. A ripper of a review for an awesome team. Thank you for choosing TMAAT to complete your move. We look forward to helping you out again.

Martin

MartinSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Big thank you to your Business for the excellent service during our move! We are so happy with it and will be absolutely using you guys in the future!

In particular, I would like to acknowledge the hard and amazing quality work from 4 guys last night: Rodrigo, Felipe, Fernando, Bruno and Manga (hope I got the last one wright). All very flexible and customer oriented, listening to client requests, no damages at all with careful handling and all focused on the objective for the day! Very cool Brazilian team! Well done guys!

Jo_GSydney, NSW

Excellent team of 3, another stress-free move with 2 Men and a Truck

A wonderful team of 3 men from Brazil...Rodrigo, Fernando S and Bruno Manea. Moved from a 4 bed house to another 4 bed house. They were fast, respectful and careful at all times, and had a great bond between each other, which made the whole experience more enjoyable. They clarified costs before and after the move. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. This is my second time using 2 Men and a Truck. 2 out of 2 great experiences. Thank you

Jo_G

I forgot to also mention that Sean who did the virtual quote was very accurate on cost. And he was a pleasure to work with. Thank you to Sean aswell!

Catherine

CatherineHughes 2605, ACT

Two Men and a Truck are great :)

Really great service, polite and efficient removalists. An absolute pleasure to deal with Two Men and a Truck. On time, happy team. Moved Mum's big 2 storey home and huge garden pots.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

It was our absolute pleasure with helping to move your mum. Thank you for entrusting TMAAT and we look forward to helping you out again.

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Missing Items In Transit

Small move to my new place, only to find all expensive shoes missing. I emailed 3 times to raise my concerns. Each time I was dismissed. Apparently no investigation conducted. They also left all their tools here and are not interested in picking them up. Why???

Teejay28

Teejay28AU

Stress free!

Two Men and a Truck moved all my heavy stuff, and lots of boxes and tubs, from my storage shed into my new home. They were fast, polite and communicated effectively at all times. Wouldn't use anyone else. Thanks guys!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Our absolute pleasure Teejay. Thank you for the positive words for our boys. :)

Gail Malone

Gail MaloneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic same day service for a difficult furniture removal. Balafre and Raul were polite, energetic and most obliging with the difficult access and steep driveway of an old high rise.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

What a great review. Thanks heaps Gail for moving with TMAAT.

Perfect

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

What a ripper of a review Erin. Your review made me chuckle near to the end. Great to hear that your move in Canberra was a complete success and thank you for taking the time out to review our team.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Fnatastic last minute moved, Saved my weekend

Fantastic Service from Two Men and a Truck removal services

We moved from Brisbane to Kooralbyn on the 19th Dec 2019, Renato and the team could not have done a better job. They were great. Personalised service and attention to detail, nothing too much trouble. The team were friendly, quick and efficient. No hitches at all and would highly recommend to anyone needing removal services. Our move was for a 3 bed home plus a lot of shed items.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

It was our absolute pleasure with moving you just before Christmas. Great ti hear that everything from the onsite quotation to your actual move was a success. All the best in your new home.

Would rate 6 stars if I could

Had two pick up locations and a double storey destination which was quite tight. Mati and Co were adaptable and efficient. While mati's co worker was packing up the sheets, Mati went above and beyond and offered to assist with assembling a computer desk which I could not have done solo.
Cheers boys.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Team Mati are a great crew and they receive nothing but compliments this team. Thank you for the great review for our team, it's great receiving such compliments for our teams. Team Mati will be thrilled when they read this review. :)

Gay H.

Gay H.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrific Service

Personalised service. Came to our properties to assess & give a quote on what the move would entail. On the day, this team of 4 men (Migeul, Renato, Felipe & Jordano) were friendly and productive! No task was too hard. The team were on time to both properties (House & Apartment). I would highly recommend Two Men & a Truck to anyone who was moving. Thank you for making our move into our new family home simple.

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Really glad we have been able to offer you a personalised service. Our teams really have a hard job and especially at this time of the year with the weather and everyone wishing to move at the same time. We are really proud of all of our teams.

Kate M.

Kate M.South East Queensland, QLD

These guys were the best! So helpful.

Thank you so much to Bruno and Fillipe for moving us into our new house in Brisbane. They moved so many heavy things without any damage, in under an hour. Quick, efficient, polite and no fuss. We will always use this company! So grateful for the help!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

Thank you Kate for taking the time out to leave such kind words for our team.

We look forward to helping you move again.

CaralynSydney, NSW

A satisfied customer

A satisfied customer. A one bedroom move to the next suburb, The two men were prompt, very pleasant and obliging, happy to uplift garden pots which I thought would not be possible. They worked quickly without taking any rest breaks. They took good care of fragile things and started and finished on time.

Mike

MikeForrest 2603, ACT

No showed booking, didnt care

Booked for 8am. Get a call at 8:05am saying they will be late, more like 10am.

We have a young family and things to do. A bit inconvenient but ok, whatever.

Called back a couple of hours later, wont be there until 1pm now, IF they can make it at all. It depends on how other moves go...

I let them know that is not really on, we had a confirmed booking and now we are stuck. Caller could not care less.

Have used twice before. Once was ok. Second time was slow and a few damaged items.

Will not be using them ever again.

LauraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No protecting of belongings - service poor

• +8

Didn't show up

We had to move a few items into storage unit on a Saturday and needed two men with a truck to do this job. We were told they'd arrive between 11-1pm and then told on the day they were delayed and would definitely be there between 1-2pm. We had to leave at 3pm and they said they would be there and assured me there was time to do the job. By 3pm nobody had showed up, nobody had phoned and we left without getting the job done. NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

TMAAT T.Two Men and a Truck

This definitely is not good enough from our side and we are really sorry that we have let you down. Our customer satisfaction is paramount to us and we are sorry that we have severely under delivered.