Tynan Motors

Tynan Motors

2.2

Leanne C

Leanne CIllawarra, NSW

Highly recommend!! Very happy with our purchase.

Very happy with our purchase, we highly recommend Peter. He made us feel very relaxed about buying our new family car. There was no pressure, he gave us the time we needed to make sure we were making the right decision. We also would like to note that the finance for Tynan Motors were extremely helpful and helped us out when others couldn't. We can't thank Peter and Tony (from finance) enough for all they have done. Our family of six now has a great reliable car.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Worst place ever

Store LocationKirrawee

Awful

Stay away from the user car sales team at Kirrawee who make you feel like you are wasting their time and play games in the process. Their negation process is borderline harassment and made what should have been a simple transaction long and painful. It was an incredibly stressful experience. I'm glad I didn't buy from them as I ended up getting a better value car from a dealer who was straightforward and pleasant to work with.

Store LocationKirrawee

Allan and Fiona

Allan and FionaIllawarra, NSW

Great Deal and Service

We purchased a 2018 Isuzu MUX from Tynan's Albion Park on 23rd May 2020.
The received a great deal and the vehicle'spresentation was exceptional. Peter Jackson gave excellent advice and service.

Reeg74

Reeg74

I love my Mitsubishi Pajero sport

From the moment I found my car Tynan Motors was there.
I wasn't local so i wasn't sure how it would work, but it was so easy Peter sent me pictures of the car and when I decided we did all the rest by phone and email.
The car was everything Peter said it would be and more.
They even delivered the car to my work on the Central Coast.
Thank you Peter you made buying a car so easy.
Go see peter if your in the market for a new car, you wont be disappointed.

Store LocationTynan Motors Albion Park Wollongong
H Gee

H GeeSydney, NSW

Tynan product support and quality

Store LocationTynan Motors Sutherland
Raelene

RaeleneNorth Western Region, NSW

"Truly the best!"

Just purchased my daughter her first car an immaculate 2015 Suzuki Swift from Tynan Motors! Just a note to say thank you to Peter Jackson and Henry (finance) for providing awesome prompt customer service. Although I have not met them personally and business was done over the phone and through text messages for the past 2 weeks, both gentlemen diligently responded to all my questions and concerns and have gone above and beyond what anyone would ever expect. Peter organised and delivered the car as promised and looks fantastic - nothing was a problem! I will be referring friends to him, despite the fact he is 5 hours away and definitely plan to purchase my future vehicles from him.

Store LocationTynan Motors - Wollongong NSW 2500
Kristina

Kristina

Would not recommend

I won’t be returning, they charge customers without telling them about these hidden chargers. Been waiting a week now to hear from management, seems very careless about my bad experience I had. Would not recommend, very sad been going to Tynan for years.

If you’re covered by warranty, watch out cause you won’t be in there eyes.

Aaron

AaronSydney, NSW

purchased used vw golf

Trent from kirrawee tynan was approachable & negotiable when purchasing my used golf . He was very knowledgeable ,which helped ease my mind when buying a second hand car. well done tynan team!

Store Locationkirrawwee

Amal

AmalSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Worst

Tynan Wollongong
I had to wait 1 year to my carbon fibre fixed and still not get it fixed. They said they couldn’t do it because their employee changed during the period.

Mr B Bultitude

Mr B BultitudeSydney, NSW

Car Purchase Tynan Motors Albion Park

Headed down to check out a used car from Albion Park and the team there was great, the manager Peter Jackson offered me a great deal on a Nissan Navara with extra rego and a future service, would recommend Peter to look after you if you are his next customer.
I would definitely purchase another vehicle from Peter and his team from Tynan Motors Albion Park.

Grant

GrantIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic service at Albion Park

I recently purchased a 2016 Hyundai i30 from Peter and the team at Tynan Albion Park, I would like to thank the guys for the fantastic service that they delivered during the process of purchasing the vehicle. The shoalhaven where I am located was going through the severe bush fires, Peter and Jai (finance) went out of their way to regular check in to see how I was going and had the patience and understanding of the delay I was experiencing for vehicle pick up.......Thank you very much.
The vehicle was in pristine condition and the whole process was hassle free from Peter and Jai, I would highly recommend Tynan Albion Park.

Store LocationAlbion Park

Brilliant Service at Albion Park Rail on 19 Feb 2019 by Kevin

Peter Jackson very good salesman to deal with, 2013 Subaru was presented in great condition. I would not hesitate to send people I Know to him to purchase a good second hand Motor Car. Congratulations Peter to you and your team.

Store LocationAlbion Park Rail
Tanya

TanyaSydney, NSW

Just Purchased a Honda Jazz from Tynan Sutherland

I would like to thank Trent and Rory from Sutherland Tynan for a hassle free, honest and knowledgable experience for for myself and and my wife in purchasing the Honda.

Store LocationTynan Sutherland

The worst experience of my life

Ended up being 4 days for a regular service and change headlights (2200). They lied about cleaning the rain sense wipers, put wrong oil in engine. Needed major clean out.

Store LocationTynan Kirawee

Frankie F.

Frankie F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

54 YRS in business its not YOU that's a part of it, it's your Bank Account..

Store Locationkirrawee
David G

David GAU

Incompetence has a new name - Tynan Service Wollongong

Store LocationTynan Service Wollongong

Highly recommend By Christian H

I Bought my LDV T60 from Tynan Motors at Sutherland from Bianca Robertson I received excellent service from and from all departments, I could not be Happier with the service and product.
Definitely recommend Bianca for excellent customer service and Tynan Motors for there quality of there vehicles. Thank you

Store LocationSutherland
Alison B.

Alison B.Illawarra, NSW

Albion Park Tynans Great Service

Bought our new car from Peter at Albion Park after selling our WRX to him last year. On both occasions we received excellent service. Definitely recommend Peter for excellent customer service and quality vehicles.

Store LocationAlbion Park
Francine Bega NSW

Francine Bega NSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great Service from Albion Park Tynan Motors

Following a serious issue with my car I spoke with Peter from Tynan Motors Used Cars Albion Park.
Peter listened to me and was very helpful and generously offered further assistance.
I am very happy with this service and feel that Tynan Motors looked after me really well with this . I do appreciate it when someone in Peter's position in a company offers to help you out.

Store LocationTynan Motors Used Cars Albion Park