Tynan Motors

Tynan Motors

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Tynan Motors

Terrible after sales service. Go elsewhere

Tynan Motors.. you are a disgrace!!!!!. I bought 4 x LDV Vans from you. All 4 Vans have failed and I am getting NO ASSISTANCE from you, other than dragging out the repairs. Im paying for a loan Van.. have been without a van for months. Quick to take your money, then hopeless after sales service. We need a loan van!!!! Call me with a solution.

Roger S
Roger SSydney, NSW

Good Service

Reasonable service. Easy to book & car ready on time. Sometimes parking is a problem though but can usually squeeze in somewhere.

Catherine
CatherineSydney, NSW

Immediate service for a safety issue

I phoned Tynan service after I been flagged down by another driver that both my brake lights were out. The service department booked me in for urgent service to replace the globes that day. The service was done within 30 minutes. The staff were friendly and ensured I was happy with the labour carried out. Thank you Tynan for resolving a dangerous safety issue so quickly.

Emile
Emile

Incompetent disgraceful dealership - shame shame shame

This dealership is the worst by far I have ever dealt with. Their service dep't and management are a disgrace to the car industry. I have taken my car there over 5 times for the same issue, yet no parts ordered & cant do the work. They all blame each other and eventually the guy who doesn't work there anymore. They give all the reputable brands they sell a bad name by providing dirt poor service. [Name Removed] must be turning in his grave seeing such incompetence. I will not be buying any brands they sell just so that I don't come across these morons ever again. Shame on you lot absolutely disorganized organization.

Unprofessional service department

First my new honda had a drivers door adjustment refused the car was under dealers warranty had get honda Australia involved then as the car aged I requested a pink slip when they did a service picked up the car no plink slip they said it needed new tyres as I checked all tyres before the service I asked to be shown were the tyres were not legal no one could could show me as I drove out I drove past a sandwich board saying buy tynan tyres I then took my car to a tyre dealer and said if you the they need changing do all of them the answer was they still had 50’000 klm on them. I would never recommend this dishonest car dealer

El.K
El.KSydney

Unprofessional Salesman

The cars at this dealership seemed to be good quality however I had a terrible experience with the dealer who was trying to sell me a hatchback. I nearly went through with the purchase, but when we told him we would purchase the car, he was smirking and I immediately felt this was the wrong choice so we Changed our mind as we knew by Hueys reaction we were not getting a good deal.

Store LocationSutherland
Tim
TimIllawarra, NSW

Got a great deal with matching customer service

Best deal on the car I wanted in all of NSW dealerships, so good I paid deposit over the phone & when I showed up to view & collect my car things couldn’t have gone smoother. Persa helped me straight away with payment & paperwork while the team entertained my 3 young daughters then Jayden who was only a young new salesperson took me through the books, signed contracts & had amazing knowledge of my car & even helped me set up all my cars settings & tech which helped immensely!! Drove it off the lot with my kids all super excited.
That’s how buying a new car should be.
Thanks team

Lyn P
Lyn P

Jeep Cherokee limited - Kirrawee service department disgusting customer service

Haydo
HaydoSydney

Great experience

Dealing with Jake in usedcars was easy and Jake helped in the decision i had to make between a few cars . Thank you

excelent customer service

exceptional customer service. car salesmen Huey and his knowledgeb made the experience of purchasing a car a breese! the whole process was quick and stress free. After this experience, I highly recoment Tynan motors.

Cheryl Jackson
Cheryl JacksonSydney, NSW

Fabulous Tynan Used Car Salesman!

Wonderful customer service.

What a pleasure it has been dealing with the staff at Tynan Motors especially the service team. I’m very pleased to say they are very helpful in every way.

Valerie Mann
Valerie MannIllawarra, NSW

Surprise!!

After a traumatic period of being advised I needed a new car, and approaching several dealerships who were very specific about telling me things that I needed - but which were never on my own list, I did some serious homework and then wandered into Tynan's Albion Park and met Peter Jackson. The purchase was pure pleasure. No pressure! No telling me what I wanted. Promises kept. Good trade in price. A man who engenders confidence because he knows his products and people. Most appreciated; and will be the first stop when another vehicle is needed. Make the trip to Albion Park! Thank you. Val

Saras Jay
Saras JaySydney, NSW

LDV - perfect and within budget

We bought an LDV recently at Tynan Kirrawee. Great car knowledge , service , support, value and understanding . Great to see good old customer service is still available . Highly recommend to go and see Pablo and his Team down at Tynan Kirrawee.

Dan
DanSydney, NSW

Trustworthy, great service and overdelivered on value!!!

When I rang Mr Jake Watson from Tynan Motors (Kirrawee, NSW), I received the best possible service you could ask for! Mr Watson was quick to negotiate a fair and suitable deal, that I was shocked!

I've had my fair share of dealing with car salesmen over the years, who generally get a bad wrap, however, Mr Watson exceeds all expectations on what a car salesmen should be, he was so polite and trustworthy that I felt at ease with the purchase of my new (used) 2010 Hyundai Getz.

Mr Watson's professionalism is a true credit to him personally, and to Tynan Motors. Thank you

Read more reviews - page 2