Tynan Motors

Tynan Motors

Fantastic

Spock with Huey He sounded very professional over the phone was very easy to talk to he helped along cheers for that

Store Locationkirrawee
Per Andersen

Per AndersenSydney, NSW

What a farce

The service from sales was first rate. Thats where it stops. My car was damaged at service centre requiring me to pay almost $1000. I was almost in a collision at the service centre with a tynan employee speeding out of the entrance, then was verbally abused almost to a point of physicality. I will never be back to Tynans ever

Store LocationKirrawee,nsw
Liz

Liz

Service! No such thing at Tynan Mercedes Miranda

The customer service manager at Mercedes Tynan Miranda has absolutely no idea how to engage with and behave towards customers. When a car that your service department claims to have fixed, at a cost of thousands of $, breaks down with the exact same issue less than a week later, perhaps some customer centric service is called for. Instead, just attitude and aggression. Customer service is not talking over the top of your customer. Customer service is not being aggressive with your customer. Customer service is non existent at Tynan Mercedes so take your car and your money elsewhere.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Worst experience with service manager at any dealership ever.

Store LocationTynans Service Centre Kirrawee
Kayla D

Kayla DIllawarra, NSW

DONT BUY FROM HERE (kirawee)

I paid for black and white number plates to be put on my car and window tint. When I arrived the windows were not tinted and the yellow and black number plates were still on. They said they’d refund me for this and still haven’t 5 weeks later. When I call up they have been extremely rude and up helpful!!

Store LocationKirawee
Elizabeth

ElizabethSydney, NSW

B Series

I called Tyan's 2 weeks ago and spoke to a representative about a B series that was advertised. He said give him 5 minutes and he would call back. Well I never got that call back. My son then called last week and said I was interest in a B series and when one comes in if he could give us a call. Well they have a B series on their website but I have still not received a call.
I originally went to Tynan's back in 2009 to buy a car but obviously I didn't look like I could afford a Mercedes. So they lost a sale.

Store LocationMiranda
Justin

JustinSydney, NSW

I paid for their mistake!

I have a Kia that I bought new and service every 6 months to a yr.
I moved to the shire and thus changed to Tynan for the servicing. Last yr I got it serviced and it came back no issues just the normal service , took it back this yr and needed $1400 worth of repairs as the brakes had worm through to the metal and so it all needed replacing. They had the gumption to say we made a mistake last yr and the brake pads should have been replaced. They also then said the service guy from last yr left as he wasn't good enough- great you employ sub par guys and I pay. After I complained they said a manager would call me , im still waiting !

Very satisfied

Very satisfiedSydney, NSW

Great buying experience

I haven'y owned a car for 4 years but because of coronavirus I now have found myself with the need for one. I found Rory at Tynan made this process very painless. He answered all of the questions that I asked with the result being a purchase of a Nissan Qashqui. Prior to this I had struggled to even get a test drive at some of the dealers who I went to.
I would definitely recommend Tynan.

Unhappy

UnhappySydney, NSW

Tynan Kirrawee blocking Oak road every morning - Serious accident waiting to happen! Cars lined up down the road...

Tynan Motor Group in Oak Road Kirrawee. Every morning they are blocking Oak road as their employees are trying to gain access via their gate. I have witness several near head on collisions as cars have to drive on the wrong side of the road towards oncoming traffic to drive around the cars that are lined up waiting to enter Tynan.

Tynan motors Sutherland

GT

GTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tynan Motors Sutherland

Store LocationSutherland

Do not go anywhere near this dealership - They are dishonest

Leanne C

Leanne CIllawarra, NSW

Highly recommend!! Very happy with our purchase.

Very happy with our purchase, we highly recommend Peter. He made us feel very relaxed about buying our new family car. There was no pressure, he gave us the time we needed to make sure we were making the right decision. We also would like to note that the finance for Tynan Motors were extremely helpful and helped us out when others couldn't. We can't thank Peter and Tony (from finance) enough for all they have done. Our family of six now has a great reliable car.

Store LocationTynan Motors Albion Park
Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Worst place ever

Awful

Stay away from the user car sales team at Kirrawee who make you feel like you are wasting their time and play games in the process. Their negation process is borderline harassment and made what should have been a simple transaction long and painful. It was an incredibly stressful experience. I'm glad I didn't buy from them as I ended up getting a better value car from a dealer who was straightforward and pleasant to work with.

Allan and Fiona

Allan and FionaIllawarra, NSW

Great Deal and Service

We purchased a 2018 Isuzu MUX from Tynan's Albion Park on 23rd May 2020.
The received a great deal and the vehicle'spresentation was exceptional. Peter Jackson gave excellent advice and service.

Store LocationTynan Motors Albion Park
Reeg74

Reeg74

I love my Mitsubishi Pajero sport

From the moment I found my car Tynan Motors was there.
I wasn't local so i wasn't sure how it would work, but it was so easy Peter sent me pictures of the car and when I decided we did all the rest by phone and email.
The car was everything Peter said it would be and more.
They even delivered the car to my work on the Central Coast.
Thank you Peter you made buying a car so easy.
Go see peter if your in the market for a new car, you wont be disappointed.

Store LocationTynan Motors Albion Park Wollongong
H Gee

H GeeSydney, NSW

Tynan product support and quality

Store LocationTynan Motors Sutherland
Raelene

RaeleneNorth Western Region, NSW

"Truly the best!"

Just purchased my daughter her first car an immaculate 2015 Suzuki Swift from Tynan Motors! Just a note to say thank you to Peter Jackson and Henry (finance) for providing awesome prompt customer service. Although I have not met them personally and business was done over the phone and through text messages for the past 2 weeks, both gentlemen diligently responded to all my questions and concerns and have gone above and beyond what anyone would ever expect. Peter organised and delivered the car as promised and looks fantastic - nothing was a problem! I will be referring friends to him, despite the fact he is 5 hours away and definitely plan to purchase my future vehicles from him.

Store LocationTynan Motors - Wollongong NSW 2500
Kristina

Kristina

Would not recommend

I won’t be returning, they charge customers without telling them about these hidden chargers. Been waiting a week now to hear from management, seems very careless about my bad experience I had. Would not recommend, very sad been going to Tynan for years.

If you’re covered by warranty, watch out cause you won’t be in there eyes.