Typo

Typo

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lauren

Lauren

My love.

I'm obsessed with Typo. But I do admit, some things are over priced. Also I brought a tag for my dogs collar and it had a horrible reaction on him. He lost a patch of hair and it took a long time for the skin to return to its pale colour. It was so red.

Anya B

Anya BCentral Queensland, QLD

Dont order online!

I actually live in NZ, and in akl youd usually expect your order to arrive either the day after you placed it, or the next. I placed my order 1am a thursday, the team didn't send it out until monday... on top of that, cotton on uses toll freight (crappy drivers, but nice customer service.) I had left authority to leave my parcel, and of course they failed to relay that message :) so now i have to call the shipping company. Its 2019, this stuffs getting old. TLDR: had to wait over a week for a book and a pencil. Ridiculous. Cotton on online sucks

laptop cases are decent

(In one of the New Zealand Typo stores)
I purchased a basic laptop case from typo to protect my macbook for uni. It has kept my laptop looking brand new and scratch free. I was pleasantly surprised especially a few days ago, when my silly self left my laptop on the roof of my car when i was getting into my car and drove off with the laptop on top of my car. After a half hour of searching for my laptop, I found it on the road. The Typo case had rips and tears in it, but my laptop only suffered structural damage (a little bent and the screen is a bit static-y) despite being run over multiple cars. The case would have definitely been the reason as to why the laptop survived, and 10/10 would trust Typo cases for any laptops in the future.

Pan J.

Pan J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

bad prices

quality is average, prices are high. bought some pens and pencils, the odd mug or two, nothing special about them. But the prices are outrageous. I'm not spending $15 on a mug at typo when I can get one for 75c at Kmart for the same quality.

Stu

StuSydney, NSW

suggested improvements

just spent A$69 at Typo Westfield Chatswood ,happy and interesting store but:
1.wanted 0.20cents for paper bag - surely large enough mark up on my 3 items to include bag .Suggest review of policy where no charge for bag over a certain spend
2.the price label on the classic retro gamer is inside the sealed plastic package and I cannot remove .It is a gift so would be far better to be on outside of package for this purpose

Kyra

KyraSydney Surrounds, NSW

Waste of $20!

After 3-5 uses of the earphones the left earphone stopped working but other than that they had a very good quality of sound.
I purchased the Luxe earphones in the colour Oil Slick.

CatyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad earphones

My daughter offered me a gift certificate from typo. Went and got myself some wireless earphones. Only one ear works after I used them 3-4 times. Not impressed. I wouldn't recommend.

Nancy P

Nancy PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect gift!

Bought a cute lunchbox for my niece few days back at Southland store (Melbourne). She was stocked. They have great range of products and helpful staff. I will be back.

Cute stuff but staff could be better

I purchased a squishy which had a big sign saying “two for $10”, I assumed it would be $5 each. I payed for it and the lady charged $10. me not thinking didn’t say anything and I didn’t realise until I walked out of the store that I could have gotten another one for free. Stupid lady scammed me

great store but could use a larger variety

I am a big fan of typo and love all of their products, especially their cute phone cases but they don't have a wide variety for certain phones, for example i used to have the 8 plus and i managed to get a few along with the X but now i have got the XS max and can not find any cute ones! Only one type of case which is so bland, the mostly have 6-8 cases, typo pls fix this issue

Jeaninne

JeaninneTuggerah

Gum ball machine

I purchased 2 gum ball machines for Christmas for my children. I decided to fill them with skittles and in placing them into the glass bubble it broke. Staff replaced the item only for the same thing to happen another 2 times. 3 of the gum ball machines all did the same thing. The glass is to thin to hold even a light weight lolly let alone a gum ball.
DANGEROUS for kids please don’t purchase it as I suggested they’ve taken off the shelf.
The manager was going to let her manager know and took a photo

Typo Canberra outlet

Today at around 2pm I went into the Canberra outlet Typo and purchased items, the girl serving me seem to be in a bad mood and greeted me rudely, when I asked about the kraft wrapping paper roll behind the counter she rudely told me I can go and buy a roll myself, it was a general question regarding whether Typo wraps presents, she seemed to not want to be there and had VERY poor customer service. Generally I would linger and buy more in store after having purchased but her mood completely turned me off.

lost licence

l have to thank someone from typo at Chirnside park for dropping my licence to me at my house.
Wonderful service and l wondered where l had lost it.
thx again.
and l have had such good shopping experience at typo so far.always helpful and friendly.

POINT OF VIEW

POINT OF VIEWSydney

ignored

i went into Typo at Eastgardens’s sydney, at about 4pm on thursday 20/10/18 , I was looking for something i saw on the website but the two staff members were so busy DANCING and laughing i was completely ignored , i walked out and purchased elsewhere

HATE TYPO

I bought a bag from Typo just 3 weeks ago and the bag straps are ripping ALREADY. My sister also bought a bag there but she couldn't use it anymore because the strap already is halfway through completely breaking off. The bags are expensive but it is only usable for a month MAXIMUM. thanks a lot typo for ripping us off. They should have at least manufactured this better.

Online Order

I love Typo and all they're products but I have moved towns and where I am there are no Typo stores for 3hrs and I needed to purchase a blank journal. I looked in every store where I am and they only had lined journals so I thought why no trust ordering online because Typo is amazing. I got my journal today and I will not be ordering online again. There are scratch marks on the cover and dirty finger prints. I am not happy with my experience and will not be experiencing it again.

Terrible rip-off

My daughter went to this shop and saw a bag that she liked in the 50% off section and was told it was not 50% off even though it was clearly placed in that section with others of its kind. She purchased a laptop case which she took care of but only lasted a few months and was expensive. the zipper stopped working rendering it useless. She also bought a pen that did not work at all and was charged $10 for it. This shop is horrendous.

Voluncher

VoluncherSouth East Queensland, QLD

No1 for Service.

Jodie Low

Jodie LowUpper Coomera, Queensland

Don't buy gift cards from them.

Do not buy headphones there

I purchased the Signal Headphones., I bought them because it said they were wireless / bluetooth. But, it won't connect! A total waste of $70. The headphone cord is also very short, and the headphones hurt your ears and head because it is too tight. I recommend spending those 70 bucks for proper headphones that aren't 'cute' and 'pretty'.