4.6 from 1,773 reviews

1,155

Thats perfect

It was very easy to get around the store and find what i needed and the service was 1st class. Products were A1 quality also. I like to buy quality !!

Frank Pfab  T210067

Frank Pfab T210067North-West & West coast, TAS

Great Value and service fantastic tyres

Quick service, great pricing matched a competiter lowest price, fitted in no time. Great recommendation for my car, Yokohama Geolander are the best gripping, and wear I have ever driven, 10 out of 10.

MLO

MLOWestern Australia

Maxxis Razr MT Off Road Tyres

As I have lived in remote areas of Northern Australia for the past 10 years, tyre selection is paramount for a vast number of reasons. The key attribute from tyres I have sought is reliability to handle a wide variety of terrain.
18 months ago I tried Maxxis Razr MT in size 285/75/16. 10 ply rated, these tyres are simply extraordinary in that they have a soft ride on harsh corrugated and stony outback roads. In the wet they shine and on the blacktop they are quiet. I can't fault them, after using most of the mainstream manufacturers brands, I can highly recommend Maxxis Razr tyres.

Kathryn Barry

Kathryn BarryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great knowledge, communication & service

I was looking for a new set of tyres for Audi tt .. I did research on line, but not knowing allot about tyres i then phoned various places .. I was so impressed with this company, very friendly and knowledgeable.. they established the best tyres for the conditions I drive in and offered various options of tyres at different price points . Only took 1hr to fit 4 tyres and do wheel alignment ..they also offer after sales service and free tyre rotation in 6 months ..I highly recommend this company

Lee

LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Speedy response time

Navigating the store was easy and user friendly. The range of products was excellent, even though they didn't have stock on my tires. So, I put a request for a quote/comparison to my current tires and their response was quick. No waiting for days compared to other sites!

jr1957

jr1957AU

Very helpful

Very goord,the tyres i requested were quoted by a number of stores also offering various alternatives. Also in different convenient locations allowing me to choose the best tyre for my application and most convenient fitting location for me.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tyre compare helped me get exactly what I needed easily!

I found a full range of products to fit any budget... I was looking for a specific tyre to match my others, but no one had them in stockk including the distributor... After a few hours, someone came back with a quote able to supply my exact tyres

Greg

GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Helpful

Was offered several deals the next morning including an unexpected alternative which I had not thought of. I accepted and had tires fitted that day. Great service from website and suppliers

Joshua W.

Joshua W.Hunter Region, NSW

Fantastic reviews, great advice and completely unbiased

Haven't brought yet, but will be very soon. So many great reviews. So much details from happy customers can't be wrong. Using their experiences and exposure to ensure the best experience.

Review collected in partnership with TyreCompare.com.au

Great prices provided on Tyrecompare for 4 new tyres , easy to navigate and compare currents deals. Good to havedirect contact details provided on Tyrecompare, made process of purchasing new tyres easier. Thankyou

Tom Butterworth

Tom ButterworthSouthwest, VIC

Completely satisfied

Easy to book was offered a range and the best deal which I accepted. Stock not being available at the agreed fitting time but the extra 2 hrs did not affect me.

George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

Very useful web site for best value Tyre replacement.

Had to replace two front tyres before rego safety check.
Got onto TyreCompare and searched based on car model, area and sorting cheaper first.
I found an installer on my area at a good price.
The next day I looked again and the offer was no longer there. I repeated the search over the next few days and a better offer appeared a few days latter.
I printed the quote and had my tyres replaced on the same day.

Larry

Larry

I was able to compare the prices of the tyres that I was requesting

I was able to list the tyre size to my requirements and to realise that I can get the best deal that I could find I was able to source variant listings from other suppliers.

Finding tyres to match

Yes the site was very easy to navigate I found the tyres that I was looking for. I didn’t need any parts so no installation or support was required I would recommend Tyrecompare to others

craig

craigSydney, NSW

good information

very good work manners and informative information required on tyre sizes
competitive prices and tyre sales persons are on line for more technical information
extremely fast replies and tyre retailers close to home

stephen

stephenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

got the tyres i researched

bought the tyres at a good price told them to put a good tyre on the spare as it was a different size. it wasnt done so returned 3 days latter. A hassle but we all make mistakes, Happy with the tyres and service.

Great time saver

Great for the busy person. Quotes by just filling in details.
Quotes were reasonable and easy to understand. Could not fault the process, information was received overnight with plenty of options

Mark Skinner

Mark Skinner

A really simple way to get great tyre prices

Really easy website to navigate and find the tyres you want. The first quote was cheaper than anything previously offered by calling the usual tyre resellers. I am sold on the service.

Received 1 quote.

I only received 1 quote after a few days. Since the car is not a daily wasnt to much of an issue. I would have been better off just calling around.

Don Cornell Tyres

The website and the process were first rate. What was very disappointing was that, given the fact that by using the information on the website, I made a choice to buy tyres from Don Cornell Tyres, obtained a written quote from the supplier and made an arrangement for fitting two days later, only to be called by the supplier on the morning of installation to advise that he could not honour our agreement. I proceeded with the fitting, albeit at a much higher price.

His reason for not honouring the agreement made with me was stated to be that his supplier had ceased to offer the fourth tyre free deal. I think this is bad form and does not help tyrecompare's image.

Hannesasked

Looking to purchase J-Trax H/T 215/65R16 98H and wondering what your reviews and thoughs are on this tyre make (apparently Bridgstone) and the expected km range - Thanks

Deese
Deese

They were able to provide me with an answer to my question and an outlet to purchase what I was after.

Hannes

This does not answer my question?

Matt B.TyreCompare.com.au

Hi Hannes, Sorry we have no experience with this tyre J-Trax H/T 215/65R16 98H so can't make a fair comment.

Tina B

Tina Basked

I need seven tyres for a boat trailer the existing tyres are as new about 2000 klm and the spare has never been used the tyres are six years old because the load capacity is 4 tonne I have to get a roadworthy every 12 mths.
Question is how do you know the age of the tyre you are buying and is this reflected in the price ?
How much for 7 225/7 OR 15 C 8 PR light truck tyres delivered and fitted to Mackay Q L D

Terry C

Terry Casked

Hi guys I have a question about some tyres that were fitted to my territory the tyre only has highway 001 on them so was wondering who makes them and what’s the price?

Matt B.TyreCompare.com.au

Hi Terry,

I am happy to answer this for you but will need more information.
You can submit of photo of this tyre here on: www.tyrecompare.com.au and I will email you back what the make, model and size is with local pricing.

R
Matt

Get an answer from our members and TyreCompare.com.au representatives

CategoryAccessories, Parts & Tyre Shops