4.6 from 2,011 reviews

Peter

PeterIllawarra, NSW

Excellent, I found everything just perfect

I was satisfied with all outcomes available front store to pricing and quick responses, this is all you need as a client.i have even informed family and friends to visit the site and store

Gazza

GazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

False quotes

I asked to receive quotes on one particular brand and model of a tyre that I need to replace. First guy I contacted said it would actually cost $55.00 more than the quote that was emailed to me. Contacted the next cheapest quote told me that it would cost $20.00 more than the quote that was emailed to me. Then called me back later to say oh actually it will now cost $45.00 more than the quote that we sent you. What is the point of emailing quotes that you will not honor - totally misleading and a waste of time.

Efficient service

Booking was completed online and when I arrived I received a friendly greeting.
Excellent pricing plus the added bonus of quick service. I able to sit and have a cup of tea while I waited.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how TyreCompare.com.au compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Searching for tyres should be easy...

... but the tyre size options are not complete, thereby making the choice for our vehicle impossible. The tyre size option for the 2007 KJ Cherokee CRD LTD is out of date and incorrect. 235/65R17 is standard. Base models originally had 235/70R16 tyres fitted.

Ryan Doyle

Ryan Doyle

Quick and easy

Easy to navigate and compare tyres by reviews, brands and cost. Tyres were delivered to fitment centre quickly on both occasions. A lot better than having to ring around and ask for tyres when you can actually look and see for yourself

good value and service

The service was exceptional and the value of the tyres was by far better than the main tyre suppliers. It was very easy to navigate the store and the staff could not do enough to help with my questions and the job was completed promptly.

Pauline Chivell

Pauline ChivellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best site for tyres!!!! Best prices too!!!

Easy to navigate and search on. The range of products is great, even better on quality too. Information provided on the products found here was also really helpful if you need that too!!

Tom reed

Tom reedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good for tyre comparisons

A great store to compare tyres, I was satisfied with the range that was compared, together with the objective reviews. I didn't buy from the site , however will continue to use for comparisons.

Giles W

Giles WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really worth using

I found much better tyres than the dealership kept supplying. Not only was there less road noise but the tyres lasted 3 times as long. It really saved me a lot of money.

Andrea C.

Andrea C.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely helpful...

The advice I got from this site was Accurate and helpful....thx.
It is a mine field to try and compare what you get for your $$ but this site was just what I needed. It wasn't the first time I had used them and it wont be the last.

Compare and Save

Very useful when you are looking to purchase tyres. Easy to navigate your way around so you can compare different brands from different tyre outlets and you get your tyres at the best price.
5 out of 5 stars.

Doug.E.

Doug.E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They were very helpful.

The store was close to home and the time for the repair was convenient.
The store owner even offered some helpful tips to help assist with a compensation issue I had.

Paul W

Paul WCentral, SA

Very easy

Easy to use web site, good to compare all brands tyres arrived in good time, and as indicated, will definitely use the site again. No problems with billing or tracking the delivery

Review collected in partnership with TyreCompare.com.au

Multiple tyre and size comparisons

Your website was very helpful by being able to compare multiple brands and sizes without jumping from site to site. It gave me a beneficial, effective and efficient method of comparison and investigation. This will be extremely valuable upon my next purchase of tyres. Much better website than any others I've used :-)

TheFly

TheFlyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very easy to use

I found it easy to navigate.
Good range of tyres.
Excellent way of honing choices.
On this occasion I found tyres elsewhere but have used in the past and found good deal. Would tet again.

Chris Stoker

Chris Stoker

Job well done

It all worked perfectly the tyres arrived at the fitting point promptly were mounted efficiently and effectively within the allotted time including shuffling the other tyres as asked no problems.

Review collected in partnership with TyreCompare.com.au

A website built with simplicity

A simple yet appealing website that has products that are explained in great detail. The competitive prices in accordance with competition, helps the customer every time, I choose you guys!

HarryoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Useful info

I was looking for the best deal on Tue I wanted. The word I received were genuinely lower than what is found just browsing the internet. I'll use this service again.

Need to edit for typos. Tue = tyres
Word = quotes
What is = what I

stphevnes

stphevnesNorthern Region, NSW

Wow so good OMG check these guys out

the website is aight and I wish u homies would check it out some time I really think u will like it g it has heaps of skrity tyres for all u fast bois

Review collected in partnership with TyreCompare.com.au

This is a very good service well supported.

The entire process was easy to use providing a quality product at a competetive price. I am more than satisfied with both the service and the product. supplied at a location close to home.

Morganasked

Good morning. Has anyone had experience with the below tyres? It has been quite a long while since I have purchased tyres and am looking for a bit of direction.
I have a CX5 and need 4 new tyres. I am looking for quiet running and long wearing ( just like every one else) tyres. I have talked to Tyre shops and they recommended
Jax reckon
Michelin $1356
SCORPION VERDE $ 1276
Wheelaliment, $ 75

Hi Morgan,

If you looking for Tyre reviews please enter your tyre size your after on this page

Then filter by the brands you're interested in.

Currently, we have 4,609 tyre reviews written from drivers on all kinds of vehicles.

Pictures and pricing is available for most models in stock

Hope this helps you
Regards
Matt

Thanks heaps Matt

Thanks Morgan :)

Hannesasked

Looking to purchase J-Trax H/T 215/65R16 98H and wondering what your reviews and thoughs are on this tyre make (apparently Bridgstone) and the expected km range - Thanks

Deese
Deese

They were able to provide me with an answer to my question and an outlet to purchase what I was after.

Hannes

This does not answer my question?

Matt B.TyreCompare.com.au

Hi Hannes, Sorry we have no experience with this tyre J-Trax H/T 215/65R16 98H so can't make a fair comment.

Tina B

Tina Basked

I need seven tyres for a boat trailer the existing tyres are as new about 2000 klm and the spare has never been used the tyres are six years old because the load capacity is 4 tonne I have to get a roadworthy every 12 mths.
Question is how do you know the age of the tyre you are buying and is this reflected in the price ?
How much for 7 225/7 OR 15 C 8 PR light truck tyres delivered and fitted to Mackay Q L D

Get an answer from our members and TyreCompare.com.au representatives