TyreCompare.com.au

TyreCompare.com.au

4.6 from 1,676 reviews

Best tyre deals ever . Cheers

Tyre compare is a great service very convenient .Haven't perchased tyres yet . But l will inthe next 2weeks .going north . Falken 285/70/ 17 wildtrack . Please contact me with a quote .Cheers Bruce

Very helpful and correct information provided .

Not only did it have my car listed it also the correct tyre size for my particular model including the factory optional wheel and tyres fitted from new for a 2012 model car .

Suitable A/T tyres for my 4wd

I was seeking reviews to choose a change of tyre suitable for my 4WD for a trip across the Simpson Desert next month. The reviews assisted in making a decision.

Tyrepower Hastings

Fast easy and friendly team at Tyrepower Hastings quick and easy to book in
Gave great advice and backed it it with facts

Very friendly team at Hastings would recommend to anyone in Peninsula area

Great

Very good and very fast good great well done. Like this service so much support all the tyre and will told all of my friends to use this product very good

Great resource

With all these new tyre brands about, I needed to be able to gain some knowledge about whether one or another was ok. Great help. I felt confident in choosing from otherwise unknown brands

Best results for 3 sets of 4WD tyres

Several Quotes for different sizes and brands, no sales bull just up front and honest advice from tyres dealers who use tyre compare. Was sceptical at first, would recommend to anyone now...

Happy, very useful

After following tyre compare I was able to source local tyre companies I could visit and see for myself.
After many visits I found most of the companies helpful.
In the finish I chose Bob Jane Tyres Devonport and am glad I did everything I asked for I received. Will definately go back to them.

Very informative and helpful!

Really good, compared a lot of similar tyres and made my purchase so much easier. The website is very easy to navigate and the details of specifications for tyres was comprehensive.

Helpful review site

Site Provides good opportunity to review different tyre makes & prices. Also provides suitable local fitters to complete the purchase & fitment of tyres. Have not purchased as of yet to comment on total service

Perfect for our house

Thanks to you I was able to purchase a set of new tyres at an affordable price , once again thank you. As a pensioner I have limited funds and I was able to get what I needed

Tyre Trackdown.

Great idea, but poor response from tyre dealers in Southern Highlands (Mittagong, Bowral & Moss Vale). I had one reply that didn't give me a price on the Tokyo tyre I requested. Instead, I received a price on an alternative. To my knowledge there are at least 6 tyre sales outlets in the Southern Highlands, so the response was very poor.

Easy process & friendly staff

Very friendly staff & easy process with great payment options that suited what I was looking for. Tyres are great, look good too. Thanks for making tyre purchasing a less stressful process.

Excellent Site for Comparison and provided the important required information.

I found the site easy to navigate and found the store that I needed to compare pricing and suitability of tyres and was satisfied with the range & quality of products available.

Great site even for an oldie like me! Got exactly what I wanted for less than I expected.

I am not a whizz at finding my way around a computer, but I found this site easy enough to navigate through. I had been searching for my tyres from dealer to dealer and was really getting nowhere. I was having difficulty in comparing apples with apples as each dealer was offering different options. In the end I believe I got the best deal possible through TyreCompare.com as I saved money on what I'd expected to spend from my previous research, plus the convenience of getting the tyres from an outlet very near to me.

More than happy.

The best I have seen

Easy and customer friendly to navigate for tyre sizes,branded tyres etc,It give all details we need to know about the tyres,There is always a chance to get best quality tyres for the best value

This is perfect..!!!

Very easy to navigate. Very satisfied with the range available. I have bought tyres before from this site. The service was excellent and I would recommend this to my family and friends.

Jeep tyres

easy to use. compared several brands, still going with Cooper Tires. Got the quotes, all very quick . recommend it to any one in the market. . time coming up soon to make a purchase.

Happy To Use Again

It was a very easy site to get around, and had a good range of prices. There was good follow up from the site as well. Easy to find the tyres I was looking for.

Found the correct tyres

I found the correct tyres for my Mercedes E500. There are many tyres to choose from. I want to get the best tyres at the right price. Thanks very much.

Looking to purchase J-Trax H/T 215/65R16 98H and wondering what your reviews and thoughs are on this tyre make (apparently Bridgstone) and the expected km range - Thanks
They were able to provide me with an answer to my question and an outlet to purchase what I was after.This does not answer my question?Hi Hannes, Sorry we have no experience with this tyre J-Trax H/T 215/65R16 98H so can't make a fair comment.

I need seven tyres for a boat trailer the existing tyres are as new about 2000 klm and the spare has never been used the tyres are six years old because the load capacity is 4 tonne I have to get a roadworthy every 12 mths. Question is how do you know the age of the tyre you are buying and is this reflected in the price ? How much for 7 225/7 OR 15 C 8 PR light truck tyres delivered and fitted to Mackay Q L D

Hi guys I have a question about some tyres that were fitted to my territory the tyre only has highway 001 on them so was wondering who makes them and what’s the price?
Hi Terry, I am happy to answer this for you but will need more information. You can submit of photo of this tyre here on: www.tyrecompare.com.au and I will email you back what the make, model and size is with local pricing. R Matt