Tyrepower

Tyrepower

See the Best Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tyrepower Varsity is the place to go!!

I visit Tyrepower in Varsity Goldcost Queensland as it is very convenient and close to where I live and all I can say is that their service is next to none!!Having my tyres checked,water and oil seems like a small job but not for them,I highly recommend it as they all take pride in all they do so come on down and give these guys a go I’m sure they will not disappoint you,easy access as they are located just off the highway.They truly have all the time in the world for you.Dont wait any longer pick up that phone and dial their number,make that decision today love coming here!!!Thank-you to Rod Kreyl and team!!Maria.

Store LocationVarsity

may wilson

may wilsonHunter Region, NSW

1 free tyre offer not as it seems

the offer was buy all four tyres and get one free. My wife got a quote from tyre power morisset but it didn't seem right. i contacted another local tyre company and ended up having all four tyres fitted for $30 less. i called tyre power and said they must have forgotten what they had advertised and was told to go away.. so i did ... very very deceptive tyre power.. People beware

Store Locationmorisset
Shaekh

ShaekhSydney, NSW

Could not find anything less than 1 star. They deserve that

They installed my 4 sets cooper tyres. I paid $1115 for the job. After couple of days I noticed my steering is shaking while driving above 70kmh per hour. I told them and brought the car back. They spent 10 mins and said, very minor out of balance and dismissed me. After 3 weeks I am still having same problem but they r not interested.

Store LocationQuakers hill tyrepower
Royce k.

Royce k.

Tyre Power North Lakes rocks!!

Thanks a ton to the guys in Tyre Power North Lakes.
They understand customer needs quite well and provided me the right advise. Well priced and great customer service. I don't mind driving 45 mins, I know its worth it :-) Keep up the good work guys!!

Store LocationTyre Power North Lakes

thayer

thayer

Terrible service

This receipt show how much I paid .I'm talking about Tyre power in Campbelltwon. Customer service not bad but the final result for the job was very bad and not responsible.spend 387$ AUD for service but after service when I turn my car makes sound and they didn't clean the filter properly.its hard to find what you want in store and quality very bad.Campbelltwon tyre power service took so long more than 6 hours .I ask them to change the filters but they said they will clean it only .my car now is worse than before service .my car makes noises .very bad service and they not responsible at all. The car was very dirty from their work and no one clean it .

Store LocationCampbletwon

Grx

GrxSydney, NSW

Great tyres Cooper

I needed tyres that were suitable for the long drive up to Katoomba & back for work on those cold frosty mornings & nights and for going up to QLD 2 - 3 times a year, they are smooth, quiet, great in the wet & a great price for a Cooper tyre, as usual Jade & Anthony took very good care of me & my car, very happy customer ;-)

Store LocationTyrepower Penrith NSW

Jarrad O.

Jarrad O.Sydney, NSW

Awful Service. Not interested in Customers

Took car for service and pointed out a minor oil leak. At first it couldn't be identified. On a subsequent visit was identified and I was advised I would be called the following day with a solution and costing. Three weeks and 3 phone calls later...Never returned a call when they promised. Really not interested.

Store LocationTyrepower Gladesville

J L.

J L.Sydney, NSW

Unbelievable Customer Service

I can't say THANK YOU enough to the boys at Rockdale TyrePower.
Barry Stanley is the KING of Pirelli tyres. His warm and friendly service is second to none.
Taking the time to explain tyre treads and what best suited my vehicle was simply unexpected but I am so grateful I found Rockdale TyrePower. I'll be going back there for my rubber from this day forward. Thanks Barry.

Store LocationRockdale Tyre Power
Orlando

OrlandoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good deal and service

I got 4 toyo tires for 640 fitted, it was a good deal and the service was great.
They told me they will be doing tires rotation for free, so no need to pay for that for the life of the tires

Store LocationBerwick
Liam V.

Liam V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic customer service

came in the other day with 2 punctured tyres (for 2 different cars). Rang up. said they can do it today. Within the hour it was all ready to be collected and paid for. Also was astounded by the price too! Highly recommend!

Store Locationdiamond creek tyre power

Phillip R.

Phillip R.Hunter Region, NSW

Friendly staff

I took my Land Cruiser in for tyres to be fitted and was done really quick and they fixed a little problem I had and reasonable price for what they had to do

Store LocationBeresfield

sharholee

sharholeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely happy!

I purchased four new tyres at the Slacks Creek QLD branch and the guys were not only really lovely but also gave me a fabulous deal! Four brand new tyres for the price of three. Done and dusted within the hour. Will be going there from now on :)

Store LocationSlacks Creek QLD

Marv

Marv

Great service. Happy to come here again

I had some new tyres fitted at the Tyrepower branch in Rosebery recently. I am naturally wary of anyone even remotely associated with the car industry as I always seem to get screwed with my clothes on. However in this case the service received from the staff at Tyrepower Rosebery was great. Not only did they do a great job fitting and realigning the tyres/wheels within 40mins, they also gave me directions to a great cafe up the road who do an shamefully good bacon and egg roll. I think its the chutney. I may have to reassess my distrust of mechanics. Thanks for the great service and thanks for the tip on the cafe!

Store LocationRosebery

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Feel like I'm driving on a cloud

Tyrepower Campbelltown are awesome!!! I called late on a Saturday afternoon and they said to come down and they would be able to help me. I purchased 4 new tryes for my car and the Manager brought out 2 different types that suit my car. He was so helpful in explaining the difference in the tyres. I feel like I'm driving on a cloud!!!!!

Store LocationTyrepower Campbelltown
tarabowen86

tarabowen86Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Couldn't recommend more

Adelaide tyrepower fantastic service good quality products at a great price. They know their stuff and what I recommend for every situation. You need tyres or a wheel alignment or for a simple puncture go see these guys

Store LocationAdelaide tyrepower
geoffrey

geoffreymelbourne

Service and tyre balancing and front end alignment.

I supplied the 4wd tyres and asked the Melton Store to fit and balance and perform a front end alignment on my BT 50.
They gave me a agreed price and completed the fitting and alignment within the stated time with out any hiccups.
I was appreciative of the standard of the work done.

Store LocationMelton Tyre Power Victoria.

Rach

RachSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Amzaing and quick

Tyrepower Queanbeyan are Amazing. They helped from the begin by explaining how to find they trye size to fitting and aligning and balancing. They got the tyres I needed with in the hour of my call. Took 10 minutes to fit. While I waited. They were friendly. They were happy to take the time to explain the different brands and not just say that I had to have the most expensive tyre on the market.I would highly recommend them to anyone that has no knowledge at all about tyres or brakes.

Store LocationTyre power Queanbeyan

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Replacement Tyres

I have been advised by Brett store manager at Tyrepower Bulleen for several years, every time I need new tyres he has taken the time time to explain the different brands, advantages, benefits and cost versus long term use. I have replace tyres on my performance cars, family cars, and work cars. All have lived up to expectations. I feel comfortable with the care and highly regard his knowledge.

Store LocationTyrepower Bulleen

Michael H

Michael HFar West, NSW

Quality on road tyres

Basically we all need apart from service the best quality for safety of our motor vehicles , the company always provides honest quality and service , safety and clean service is a must

Store LocationTyre Power

Mouse

MouseSydney, NSW

Friendly and excellent service

My family has been using Tyrepower Hornsby for many years. They are always friendly, knowledgeable and competent & take the time to explain what is happening and what is required. Thanks guys