Tyrepower

3.4

Ged

GedWestern Australia

Do not reply to emails.

Contacted various stores for quotes for 4 x tyres. Not one came back to me.
Business must be booming in covid19!
Don't bother getting any tyres from Tyrepower they are a total useless outfit.

Store LocationVarious Perth outlets.
Anita g.

Anita g.Sydney, NSW

Good sevice

log book service went quick, did everything they needed to. And was also very affordable compared to the Mazda mechanics where it is recommended I go to as my car is a mazda

Store Locationsydney

Tyerpower Everton Hills

Horrible customer service, will never go back. What's worse is that they don't care. I hope that never ending list of new customers keeps pouring in because there won't be too many repeats.

Store LocationEverton Hills
Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Tyrepower compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Ross Clark

Ross ClarkPerth

Perfect service every time

I have been dealing with TYRE POWER in Ellenbrook for over 5 years. Terrific people, super pricing and great service. I never look around now as they have always been ahead of the game.

Store LocationELLENBROOK WA
Angelene H.

Angelene H.Perth, WA

Great Team, Great Service. Thanks Ellenbrook Tyrepower!

Took my vehicle to Ellenbrook 6069 store for tyres & a service. Easy to make a booking, friendly staff at the counter, dropped car off, offered a ride home.
Great communication between office staff & workshop team. Have used for my hubbys car too now. Awesome Team!

Picked up vehicle, tyres feel good & car runs perfectly.

Store LocationEllenbrook, WA

Tyrepower Notting Hill

I love it when businesses are well run, competitive and not just out to make a quick buck and forget about you.
Notting Hill Tyrepower are one of those businesses.
My mate put me onto them and I’m very happy with their no mucking around professionalism. Gave Paul a ring the week before with the tyres I wanted fitted (or you can just ask for his professional recommendation), drove the car in, went and had a coffee and a bite, came back and picked the car up after it was test driven, with a free full rotation and balance every 10,000k’s offered for the life of the tyres I chose, all with a very competitive price, in fact couldn’t find a better price.
Very happy.

Store LocationNotting Hill, Victoria.
Christine A

Christine ABali

Tyrepower, North Lakes, Qld

Excellent service both in the admin and workshop from Tyrepower in North Lakes. Very reactive through email, far more than others in the area. Used them twice now and would definitely recommend this family-owned branch to others.

Store LocationNorth Lakes, Queensland
Niraj

NirajSydney, NSW

Tyrepower Quakers Hills: Terrible Customer Service and a Rip off

I went to Quakers Hills Tyrepower to get my car serviced and roadworthy certificate done. I asked them about the total cost for the work , but they told that they will have to inspect the vehicle and asked me leave the vehicle at the workshop. After an hour so I got call with the quote of around AUD 1,300 to which I decline and wanted my car back. When I went to get my car I was handed over a bill of AUD 200. They won't give me my keys till the time I pay the bills. Such a rip-off.

Store LocationQuakers Hills Tyrepower

Absymal service

18 yo female left a tyre for repair and instead a new tyre was fitted without her permission or any options. Charged double what I paid for the same new tyre last year, and more expensive than any other tyre dealer I've compared price with since. On complaining, absymal lack of any attempt at complaint resolution, instead putting all the onus on and blaming her for not leaving a phone number. Complaint registered at head office where I was assured the area manager would be in touch and it's been weeks with not attempt at contact from her.
I have no trust in Tyrepower Diamond Creek or the whole organisation. I won't be giving them anymore business.

Store LocationDiamond Creek

Very poor workmanship

Store LocationMudgee
Alb

AlbMackay

great customer service

We recently bought a replacement tyre for my son and their service was excellent. I then had a problem with my relatively new tyre and although I could have gone back to Bob Jane who originally supplied them I didn't want to because of previous problems there.
Tyrepower fixed my tyre for no charge and also offered excellent polite service.
I will definitely be using them in the future.

Store LocationMackay
robin

robingold coast

Tyre Power Labrador - Simply The Best

I had to write a short positive feedback which I often do when I find a good local business worth supporting. Approx 18 months ago I had bought a set of discounted Pirelli tyres from another seller nearby who took a couple of goes at doing a front wheel alignment and still couldn't get it right so I took the car to Tyre Power the next day and it was done correctly with no dramas. Today I dropped in one of the Tyre's with a nail embedded in the tread and it was repaired immediately, prices are very good and service is excellent, wouldn't hesitate to recommend this business and will not go anywhere else from now on. Special mention for Tyler, such a nice guy, helpful with a great attitude, thanks :-)

Store LocationTyre Power - Labrador
Brett

BrettSouthwest, VIC

Good deal

Got tyres for my territory at Geelong store and the guys and girls were great. Pointed out that my brakes were low at 50 percent, so I know at next service.

Store LocationGeelong

Tyrepower Varsity is the place to go!!

I visit Tyrepower in Varsity Goldcost Queensland as it is very convenient and close to where I live and all I can say is that their service is next to none!!Having my tyres checked,water and oil seems like a small job but not for them,I highly recommend it as they all take pride in all they do so come on down and give these guys a go I’m sure they will not disappoint you,easy access as they are located just off the highway.They truly have all the time in the world for you.Dont wait any longer pick up that phone and dial their number,make that decision today love coming here!!!Thank-you to Rod Kreyl and team!!Maria.

Store LocationVarsity

may wilson

may wilsonHunter Region, NSW

1 free tyre offer not as it seems

the offer was buy all four tyres and get one free. My wife got a quote from tyre power morisset but it didn't seem right. i contacted another local tyre company and ended up having all four tyres fitted for $30 less. i called tyre power and said they must have forgotten what they had advertised and was told to go away.. so i did ... very very deceptive tyre power.. People beware

Store Locationmorisset

Shaekh

ShaekhSydney, NSW

Could not find anything less than 1 star. They deserve that

They installed my 4 sets cooper tyres. I paid $1115 for the job. After couple of days I noticed my steering is shaking while driving above 70kmh per hour. I told them and brought the car back. They spent 10 mins and said, very minor out of balance and dismissed me. After 3 weeks I am still having same problem but they r not interested.

Store LocationQuakers hill tyrepower
Royce k.

Royce k.

Tyre Power North Lakes rocks!!

Thanks a ton to the guys in Tyre Power North Lakes.
They understand customer needs quite well and provided me the right advise. Well priced and great customer service. I don't mind driving 45 mins, I know its worth it :-) Keep up the good work guys!!

Store LocationTyre Power North Lakes
thayer

thayer

Terrible service

This receipt show how much I paid .I'm talking about Tyre power in Campbelltwon. Customer service not bad but the final result for the job was very bad and not responsible.spend 387$ AUD for service but after service when I turn my car makes sound and they didn't clean the filter properly.its hard to find what you want in store and quality very bad.Campbelltwon tyre power service took so long more than 6 hours .I ask them to change the filters but they said they will clean it only .my car now is worse than before service .my car makes noises .very bad service and they not responsible at all. The car was very dirty from their work and no one clean it .

Store LocationCampbletwon
Grx

GrxSydney, NSW

Great tyres Cooper

I needed tyres that were suitable for the long drive up to Katoomba & back for work on those cold frosty mornings & nights and for going up to QLD 2 - 3 times a year, they are smooth, quiet, great in the wet & a great price for a Cooper tyre, as usual Jade & Anthony took very good care of me & my car, very happy customer ;-)

Store LocationTyrepower Penrith NSW
Jarrad O.

Jarrad O.Sydney, NSW

Awful Service. Not interested in Customers

Took car for service and pointed out a minor oil leak. At first it couldn't be identified. On a subsequent visit was identified and I was advised I would be called the following day with a solution and costing. Three weeks and 3 phone calls later...Never returned a call when they promised. Really not interested.

Store LocationTyrepower Gladesville