3.2

55% · 131104 · 44%
Return Claim MadeYes · No
3.7
3.4
Brand Manager for Tyrepower? Claim your listing.

alf williams
alf williamsSydney, NSW12 posts

John p
John p

_fly_
_fly_Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Tyrepower Lakes Entrance creating NO goodwill or earning customer loyalty

Went in to ask if the issue with my car was passable or dangerous and it needed to be fixed urgently. They said nothing except we can book you in in 4 weeks cos we're busy. No advice given only a booking date. Wonder why you have a front desk myself if your that busy... Show details
Jess B.
Jess B.

Great customer service

Customer service was amazing. Quick ordered in Rims and tyres, looked after us by booking in our second vehicle to do a rotation on the same day.

Friendly staff and great communication to let us know vehicles were ready to collect. Highly recommend. Show details

Mike A.
Mike A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Impeccable Service

My experience with Tyre Power Sunbury was Awesome!
From the initial meet up and quote, Dean really listened showing care and professionalism, he gave me several options that suited my budget and made me feel confident in my decision.
Right from the start to the completion of work, the Workmanship and Service provided was fantastic!
I would highly recommend to anyone looking for quality products and service to call Dean at TyrePower Sunbury! Show details
Peter
Peter

Tyre Power Company

I purchased 4 new tyres for my hilux before my trip around Australia. The independent retailer representing Tyre Powereither intentionally or accidentally put normal sedan tyres on my vehicle instead of the truck tyres he quoted. After 3 punctures and failures I found the mistake unfortunately the retailer retired and sold the business. The new representatives weren’t interested in my problem and when I contacted the main Tyre Power Company they showed no empathy and told me to chase the original retailer. If you have any problems don’t expect any help from Tyre Power. Show details
Neil
NeilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Quality service, products, value for money

We are three generation customers of Frankston Tyrepower- myself, my children and now my grandchildren.
Honest, friendly advice.
Will work to your budget, not theirs.
Knowledgeable, experienced and practical in their approach. Sensible pricing -competitive.
Highly recommended. Show details
Stewpot
Stewpot16 posts

Top Service

These people in Batemans Bay have looked after my motor vehicle for many years. Excellent and friendly service, expert workmanship and very competitive pricing.
They have done my servicing, sold and fitted tyres and carried out any required mechanical repairs, all done properly.
Highly recommended. Show details
Redfernpark
RedfernparkPerth, WA17 posts

Marvellous Old Fashioned To Quality Customer Service

My Isuzu 4WD Utility needed a wheel alignment after a serious off-road incident. Booking the vehicle in for the work was simple and prompt.

Although the issue could not be corrected, the technician took the time to diagnose the problematic component and explain what was the reason for the inability to correct the issue, a bent lower control arm.

Over several years I have had several wheel alignments at this business and have been satisfied with every service. Their charges are very reasonable and all work undertake has been detailed.

Once the necessary part has been sourced I will be returning for the work not be carried out.

This is a business I have no hesitation in recommending. Thank you to the team of at Tyreower Mundaring.

GaryC
GaryCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

New Tractor Tyres over the New Years Break

Contacted Tyrepower Pakenham to get two new tyres for my Tractor. They were great. Got back to me within an hour with a very competitive price., and able to look at them the following day. We had a bit of a challenge as they both needed new tubes (I should have mentioned it - My fault). But communication was 10/10 and they completed the replacements 2 working days later. I couldn't have asked for better service. Show details
Dave
DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Dropped my 4x4 off for alignment and around an hour later it was ready. Great price and very friendly staff. Show details
Penny
PennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Tovo tyres from Tyrepower in Hastings Victoria and Darwin NT

We have purchased tyres at Hastings Tyrepower. Their customer service is fantastic. They are really efficient. Whether it is four new Tovo tyres or dropping in a punctured ride on mower tyre for repair they are always efficient and pleasant. It is impressive to see how they all work together as an efficient team. Their customer service is excellent. Show details
Rod Carroll
Rod CarrollGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Awesome service

Had an oil issue with my BY50. Needed an oil change, booked out for 2 weeks, got me in with 12 hours notice.
Thank you Tyrepower Lakes Enterance Show details
Nicky L.
Nicky L.

FrP
FrPSydney, NSW2 posts

Peter at Campbelltown was a legend

He was able to find a solution for my issues at a great price. Quick and reliable service too. Thanks! Show details