Tyrepower

Tyrepower

See the Best Tyre Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tyrepower? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Nathan
NathanAlbury

Website does not display prices

You are required to get a quote so they can get every penny out of you. Everyone else shows the price of the product they offer. Display the prices and watch your sales increase.

• Return Claim MadeNo

Zero consideration!!

Today I used the service of this company to change 4 tyres, and I required to have the old ones back.They put 3 tyres on the luggage carrier and that is fine ....but the fourth tyre was put on the back seat near of my baby car chair and that is a big No,No.Is so sad that a brainless person does not have any consideration of those around him.I will definitely never use this company services.
They also misspelled on the invoice my husband’s last name.

• Store LocationMareeba Tyrepower Service Pty Ltd
JohnM
JohnMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service from Lismore NSW Tyrepower

We were travelling through Lismore, needed 2 trailer tyres urgently. Jordan & team could not have been more helpful. They got us back on the road quickly and at a very reasonable price. More significantly, when we returned to Brisbane, I found that the new spare tyre had developed a leak. Although the problem was not due to the fitting, Jordan went out of his way to arrange for me to take the tyre to Everton Hills Tyrepower and have it fixed at no cost.

Broken tyre pressure sensor “not our problem”

You would think that being careful not to damage tyre pressure sensors while changing tyres was a no brainer to a tyre retailer/fitter? No, and its not a thing they take any responsibility for apparently.
Be sure to add in to your quote the extra cost of any things they might break.

• Store LocationFremantle

Brooke
Brooke

DO NOT TRUST DEREK - ELIZABETH

• Store LocationElizabeth
Adrian Lewis
Adrian LewisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed.

Excellent service from Tyrepower Ulladulla.

Tyrepower Ulladulla looked after me superbly: polite, quick, good value. And they were just as good a year ago when my daughter needed help.

Jan
JanSydney, NSW

Customer service

Poor tyre quality

DWD
DWDSydney, NSW

Amazing service

I got the tyres for my son's car replaced here at the Dural branch, after being recommended by our mechanic. The lady who answered the phone was super polite and even offered us a great price for the tyres as my son is almost on his Ps and has a limited budget. When I arrived she was friendly and the man who changed our tyres was also very friendly. It only took half an hour to change the tyres, while we grabbed a coffee. I was also equally impressed when an elderly man turned up who simply wanted someone to locate his spare tyre on his van, and they didn't hesitate to help. We will be returning.

David
David

Staff etiquite

Went to a store on Saturday,and on hearing a customer enquiring about Toyo country 2 tyres,I mentioned they were very reliable, only to be met with a rude arrogant response from the employee the tyre customer was talking to, maybe Tyre power should train there staff in human relations , as some have no idea how to speak to customers the right way

Nad I.
Nad I.Sydney, NSW

Bad customer service

Arrogant, Bad customer service, discrimination and Segregation at its finest,will not recommend to anyone,will not come back ever ever again…

Carol R.
Carol R.Perth, WA

Great service, great price.

I called in to Tyrepower Joondalup with the hope of getting my punctured tyre repaired. I received great service, with a can do attitude and 30 minutes later my vehicle was ready for collection. The price was very reasonable at $28. I wouldn't hesitate to go back.

Aggressive sales tactics

Mohammad
Mohammad

Campbelltown tyrepower--Either u get them to fix it or they will hold your car untill you tow it...