Tyrepower

Tyrepower

See the Best Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Orlando

OrlandoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good deal and service

I got 4 toyo tires for 640 fitted, it was a good deal and the service was great.
They told me they will be doing tires rotation for free, so no need to pay for that for the life of the tires

Store LocationBerwick

Liam V.

Liam V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic customer service

came in the other day with 2 punctured tyres (for 2 different cars). Rang up. said they can do it today. Within the hour it was all ready to be collected and paid for. Also was astounded by the price too! Highly recommend!

Store Locationdiamond creek tyre power
Phillip R.

Phillip R.Hunter Region, NSW

Friendly staff

I took my Land Cruiser in for tyres to be fitted and was done really quick and they fixed a little problem I had and reasonable price for what they had to do

Store LocationBeresfield
sharholee

sharholeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely happy!

I purchased four new tyres at the Slacks Creek QLD branch and the guys were not only really lovely but also gave me a fabulous deal! Four brand new tyres for the price of three. Done and dusted within the hour. Will be going there from now on :)

Store LocationSlacks Creek QLD

Marv

Marv

Great service. Happy to come here again

I had some new tyres fitted at the Tyrepower branch in Rosebery recently. I am naturally wary of anyone even remotely associated with the car industry as I always seem to get screwed with my clothes on. However in this case the service received from the staff at Tyrepower Rosebery was great. Not only did they do a great job fitting and realigning the tyres/wheels within 40mins, they also gave me directions to a great cafe up the road who do an shamefully good bacon and egg roll. I think its the chutney. I may have to reassess my distrust of mechanics. Thanks for the great service and thanks for the tip on the cafe!

Store LocationRosebery

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Feel like I'm driving on a cloud

Tyrepower Campbelltown are awesome!!! I called late on a Saturday afternoon and they said to come down and they would be able to help me. I purchased 4 new tryes for my car and the Manager brought out 2 different types that suit my car. He was so helpful in explaining the difference in the tyres. I feel like I'm driving on a cloud!!!!!

Store LocationTyrepower Campbelltown

tarabowen86

tarabowen86Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Couldn't recommend more

Adelaide tyrepower fantastic service good quality products at a great price. They know their stuff and what I recommend for every situation. You need tyres or a wheel alignment or for a simple puncture go see these guys

Store LocationAdelaide tyrepower

geoffrey

geoffreymelbourne

Service and tyre balancing and front end alignment.

I supplied the 4wd tyres and asked the Melton Store to fit and balance and perform a front end alignment on my BT 50.
They gave me a agreed price and completed the fitting and alignment within the stated time with out any hiccups.
I was appreciative of the standard of the work done.

Store LocationMelton Tyre Power Victoria.
Rach

RachSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Amzaing and quick

Tyrepower Queanbeyan are Amazing. They helped from the begin by explaining how to find they trye size to fitting and aligning and balancing. They got the tyres I needed with in the hour of my call. Took 10 minutes to fit. While I waited. They were friendly. They were happy to take the time to explain the different brands and not just say that I had to have the most expensive tyre on the market.I would highly recommend them to anyone that has no knowledge at all about tyres or brakes.

Store LocationTyre power Queanbeyan
John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Replacement Tyres

I have been advised by Brett store manager at Tyrepower Bulleen for several years, every time I need new tyres he has taken the time time to explain the different brands, advantages, benefits and cost versus long term use. I have replace tyres on my performance cars, family cars, and work cars. All have lived up to expectations. I feel comfortable with the care and highly regard his knowledge.

Store LocationTyrepower Bulleen

Michael H

Michael HFar West, NSW

Quality on road tyres

Basically we all need apart from service the best quality for safety of our motor vehicles , the company always provides honest quality and service , safety and clean service is a must

Store LocationTyre Power

Mouse

MouseSydney, NSW

Friendly and excellent service

My family has been using Tyrepower Hornsby for many years. They are always friendly, knowledgeable and competent & take the time to explain what is happening and what is required. Thanks guys

Great Service and very good advice

Its easy to find a Tyre Power store and they had exactly the tyre I needed. It took only 2 days for them to book me and and fit the tyres. The service was excellent and they gave me advice on optimum tyre care.

Store LocationSouth Tweed Heads and Mullumbimy

MattB3535

MattB3535South Melbourne

Great Product, Amazing Service

Paul and his team at Tyrepower Hoppers crossing were amazing. I shopped around online and instores and found that Paul not only recommended a particular tyre better suited to my car but also got a buy 4 get on free deal and saved me over $225.
Would highly recommend to anyone looking for new tyres.
Thanks Paul.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing
Keith

KeithSydney, NSW

Logbook service that is not just friendly, but thorough.

Artarmon Tyrepower in Whiting St, Artarmon not only do tyres, but logbook service. The complexities of our hybrid Prius did not phase them. Their workshop is well organised, which supports the confidence that they know what they're doing. Their office is friendly and efficient. And their range and knowledge of tyres is excellent, replacing our standard tyres with delightfully quiet-running tyres. Easy access from Pacific Hwy, and short walk to Artarmon Station.

Store LocationWhiting Street, Artarmon, NSW
D graves

D gravesPerth, WA

Great price great service great advise

Used google for top tyre suppliers selling toyo at ll . Ringing around to different suppliers and found that tyrepower had the better deals. spoke with one of the great staff members ( Dennis) from Armadale tyre power. After getting some great advise and a quote on tyre options we were looking for. Having also a balance and steering alignment completed with fitting at no additional cost with also the added benefit of free tyre rotation at 10,000 ks. The staff also gave me good advise on tyre pressures to run for different terrains and the price was $45 cheaper then any other tyre suppliers in Perth. Recommend tyre power for your next set

Store LocationArmadale In Perth

Bart

BartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Keep me travelling safely

Recently purchased 4 new Maxis tyres for my 4 x 4 . was a really great deal buy 3 get one free this saved me $200 plus. Also had the tyres fitted by expert fitters all in all a good job . Hassle free service and even a coffee while I was waiting to date Is one of the best no fuss fitting service and also supply back up maintenance service for the tyres. would recommend thes guys to any of my friends or to anyone requiring new tyres.

Store LocationGympie Qld

colin

colinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top class advice

Tyrepower Berwick provides honest advice and value for money. They offer great service and are easy to find. I've used TyrePower for over thirty years and can fault their service (and yes, I've tried others for quotes and bought tyres from them, and regretted the decision).10/10 for this five star company.

Store LocationBerwick

Yogi

Yogicomo south perth

The Best In The West

needed new tires for my Toyota Troopy. Daniel at Tyrepower Cannington was very helpful and on his expert advice, he installed 5 Coopper Tyres. I must say it is the best in the west. The service received was outstanding. I highly recommend Daniel at Tyrepower Cannington.

Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer Service is Excellent

Very easy to find store in my area & found exactly want I needed it . I was very satisfied with the product I brought & very happy about price.
Service was 10/10 & would recommend anyone to go there .

Store LocationFrankston