Tyreright Physical store

See the Best Tyre Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tyreright Physical store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.1

DO NOT take your car here for anything. . They brake stuff on purpose and make you pay for it.

The manager was very rude. And would not exempt that the mechanic broke my hand break lever and want me to pay to fix it to pass rego. I feel scamed

Mariana
MarianaSydney, NSW

Punctured tyre

Spoke to Shane ,who booked me in first thing in the morning with a nail in one of my tyres in a brand new car, tyre fixed in no time and put air also in the other tyres and cleaned them .
Affordable and great customer service .thanx guys.will definitely being my car here again fo any issues.
Thanx Shane and crew

B2B
B2BPerth

Unprofessional and Rude

Manager very rude and unprofessional tried to triple charge me for a item and when I refused to pay they where holding my wheels as ransom

L Manning
L ManningSydney Surrounds, NSW

Tyreright Windsor NSW - Great service

Hi all, I went into Tyreright Windsor NSW aiming to replace 2 tyres - tyres were 3 years old. My tyres are low profile and quite rare, so they ordered them in to do the job. After putting the car on the hoist, they told me the tyres were good and did not need replacement. This meant the ordered tyres were unneeded and they would be out of pocket. As a woman, I feel like I am sometimes disadvantaged when it comes to cars, mechanics etc. In this case, I could not recommend them more. So lovely to be treated this way. Thank you!

Tyre Shops

Find out how Tyreright Physical store compares to other Tyre Shops

Sharon W.
Sharon W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

No service paid for tyres and still no tyres over two months

Help the owner of the stop has belittled me every time l go in there, said said that the tyres are on there way, 29/10/19 l fully paid for the tyres, he lies every time l go in there, last week l asked for my money to be paid into my account, nothing, l am a single mother doing it hard, but l am treated like dirt by one of your shops, why l rang head office got brushed off twice, why because I'm a female,. Please refund my money, please help, please do something,

Tyreright Palmerston

Awesome advice, friendly staff and outstanding knowledge actually saved me money as I wanted 4 tyres but only required 2 as the rear ones were only 2mm worn from new,andy's wheel alignment knowledge is unsurpassed id had my hilux aligned at several other local places and none could stop it pulling or get steering wheel straight!!!.Honestly can't recommend more highly have not had this kind of service for 20 years

njlreid
njlreidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tyres keep me rolling for years.

The customer service was fantastic and the tyres have been keeping me rolling for years now. When I need more tyres tyreright is the place to go. Thank you for the excellent advice.

James
JamesSydney, NSW

This is good

I have an old car and it isquite useful for me to go to work. Last week I changed the tow rear tyres. I feel quite good to drive the car.

Carbon Proksi