Tyres & More

Tyres & More

See the Best Tyre Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tyres & More? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
Arbiter
Arbiter

Kylie and Grant Jacobs in Blackwood, Adelaide are the absolute best in the business.

Sydney customer
Sydney customerSydney, NSW

RIFF OFF AND RUDE TO CUSTOMERS Tyres and More Merrylands NSW

Tam
Tam

New Store Stafford Qld

Pirelli verde x 4. Wanted to support new local business even though same offered cheaper at Jaxx.
Limit to one side of street access to premises only - for non locals may take getting used to!
Store manager Scott is very personable & customer oriented.
The tyre fitter however, was a whole different kettle of cranky fish :(
Viewing windows from reception give great insight for those interested (like me), unfortunately not always a positive!

Wheel alignment

- Live literally 2 mins from shop.
- They tightened my handbrake which I discovered once I got home and was happy about it.
- Had my wheel alignment done and noticed a difference straight away when driving home.
Much better!
- This was my first time going to Tyers & More at Stafford since they just opened and I am very pleased with the outcome.

Eric
EricPerth, WA

Round and black, and keep your car on the road ?? No, better than that!!

There is a Tyres and More garage here in Rockingham, Western Australia, and I can readily understand why they are always busy. Not only do they sell tyres, they also do mechanical work to a very high standard. Colin and Jason are top guys and ace mechanics.

Great Service

Had a set of 4 goodyear tyres fitted this morning at the Caroline Springs branch.
Matthew had the job done on time, tested the vehicle and processed my invoice in an efficient manner.
Happy with all aspects of service provided.

Graham 19/1/19

Sciencez
SciencezSydney, NSW

First time good old fashion service then all went bad !

Mick
MickLaunceston

awesome service

all good , great service and a few more words 'cause this DUMB program makes me write at least 20

Sally
SallyMelbourne

My go to tyre shop

I have purchased tyres, had wheel alignments done and sought advice from the branch in Rowville. The staff are very knowledgeable, helpful, polite and most importantly will give you honest advice.

Jimbo
JimboPerth, WA

Excellent Female Friendly Store

These stores are female friendly, and the one in Welshpool Wa is even owned by one and it shows. Really great service with none of the condescending overtones, easy to but and did a great job at a great price/

Scott
Scott

Buy 3 tyres get 1 free

I bought three tyres got 1 free for my ford 2001 au which i considered a great deal . I drove in off the street no booking Tony fitted tyres regardless of business closing hour due in 20 mins.

maxi12
maxi12South East Queensland, QLD

Great service at Lowood

Tyres n more sent out Wade to put a tube in a tyre on my ride on mower. Very prompt, very polite and great service. In the past I have had new tyres on the car and always got fast service at good prices. Highly recommend.