U Blinds Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (183)

Karen

Karen South East Queensland, QLD

Love the product - Absolutely thrilled with the service

From the moment I called U Blinds I could not have been happier. The product looks fabulous, the service was second to none and the fitting process exceeded my expectations . Brendan thanks for installing the shutters around the kitchen renovation - I am sure it was not easy to avoid boxes and furniture but you did it with a great big smile and nothing was too hard.

Marilyn

MarilynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Blind installer

Just wanted to tell you about your installer Joel. He came out on September 28th to install shutters throughout my house. He was friendly, courteous and very efficient. Congratulations on having such a valued employee. Very impressed with the product. Will use UBlinds again. Thankyou also Lara.

Diana T.

Diana T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy Customer

A big thank you to Frank & Kieran who were professional, friendly and installed my blinds very professional. I luv my blinds and I will definitely recommend UBlinds and an added bonus if you have Frank & Kieran to install. Very happy customer

Store LocationMelbourne Victoria

Carolyn

CarolynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

Frank and Kieran are very friendly and good installers. Love my shutters. This is the second time with using u. Blinds and will be having them back again.

Store LocationFairfield Victoria
E. Williams

E. WilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love my Plantation shutters from UBlind!!!

Absolutely love my Planation Shutters!!! UBlinds where so fantastic and easy to deal with. I'll definitely be getting my other rooms fitted with their plantation shutters. Highly recommended. Quality is great. It's amazing how much they insulate the rooms in the house that have these.

Store LocationQLD
Roger S

Roger SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with new Shutters and blinds

Very happy with the new shutters and blinds installed this week. Made such a difference to
the lounge and family room. Very professional no fuss installation. We will use them again.

Lucy J.

Lucy J.South East Queensland, QLD

Stay away from this company

Worst customer service ever. Installation cancelled with less than one hour notice, UBlinds then sent an installer that could not figure out which shutters belonged to which window. Another installer had to come and show him. We still await our main sliding door shutters to be installed as a box was ‘left at the warehouse’. Incredibly incompetent - I recommend if you are wanting shutters to use another company.

Store LocationBanyo Brisbane
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Order from them if you can wait for ever

Ordered some curtains and shutters for my new house in the last week of August and was told they would be installed in 6-8 weeks. We got the shutters in the last week of October (yup after 8 weeks) and still no curtains. Have been promised they would give us a call once they hear from the supplier but no call was ever received. When we try to call, we don't get to speak to the manager. Receptionist cuts us in the middle as the manager probably doesn't want to deal with the unhappy customers. Don't waste your time with this company, there are heaps of curtain companies out there that are surely better than these guys. They are busy blaming their supplier which is not my business. I wonder if my curtains have actually been ordered!

Great result!

I highly recommend Frank and Kieran They were punctual,organised and helpfull.Very impressed with their work.My new window shutters and blinds look great!

tomSouthwest, VIC

What a useless mob this u blinds are

GETTING A QUOTE:
Tried to get a Quote from this Company & do you think they were interested!!!!
Rang requesting Quote for Motorised Folding Arm Awning & was told someone would be in touch soon to arrange quote. Waited 3 weeks heard nothing, used online chat & was told i would be contacted within 24hrs waited 3 days nothing, rang & spoke to their receptionist when told of issue she took details & said she would get someone to call, when i mentioned that only 1 chance left she laughed.
I would not recommend this shody organisation for anything.

Store LocationFAIRFIELD
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Tom. We are sorry to hear you feel this way. Unfortunately you live in an area that we do not service, Our sales consultant has informed us that he called you and left message. So we are unsure as to why you did not receive this message.

tom

Sorry but that is terrible. If you do not service this area why did your Receptionist not tell me this both times I spoke to her. Your Sales Consultant had 4 occasions to contact me but never did, you should check his phone to know the true facts.

Terrible customer service

After seeing their advertisement in "MY Weekly PREVIEW distributed in all areas of the Sunshine Coast I decided to ring them about a quote on storm shutters for our patio. I suggested a day for the quote but this was not suitable and the salesman suggested Tuesday afternoon 27 October 2020. We made sure we were home, the time came and went and as of today 2 November we have heard nothing from them. I can see all the good reviews these people got but honestly what sort of company forgets about a possible client.

Wayne

Sorry but once bitten twice shy. I do not have any confidence in your company customer service much less to keep appointments on any shutter installations

Colleen T.

Colleen T.South East Queensland, QLD

love love love

hi, mum and dad have put shutters in the lounge room, kitchen and dad's bedroom. love love love them. all the people who have come to their home can't stop saying how lovely they are.they all reckon we should do the rest of the house. we are definately going to. the team from u blinds have been amazing and so helpful. thankyou from colleen

Store Locationkawana qld
cinnamon

cinnamonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and even better service

Thanks so much for your blinds guys. I ordered three outdoor blinds for different areas of the house. The service was fantastic, then when I got the blinds I was blown away about the quality and look. I then ordered more :) Thank you so much, Cinnamon

Store LocationBrisbane Qld
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Cinnamon, We are so thrilled you have had a fantastic experience with U blinds and love your products! Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback. We really appreciate your continued support.

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Great choice

New shutters looked so good I decided to get more. U blinds provided fantastic service, communication and installation was fast, efficient and professional. Amazing value for money, I highly recommend

Store LocationSydney
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Steve, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are delighted to hear you have had a great experience with U blinds. Thank you for your support!

Carolyn D

Carolyn DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing result! Loving my new shutters

I had my shutters installed last week, they look amazing and complete my renovations! This company is great to deal with and are very professional.
I couldn’t be more pleased with the end result. I highly recommend!

Store LocationBrisbane
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Carolyn, We are so pleased you are happy with your shutters. Thank you for your support.

Love the shutters

Shutters are amazing & completely change the feel & look of the rooms. Couldn’t be more happy with them. Installation was quick & Brad did a great job & was very friendly. All my friends want them!

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Clint, We are extremely happy to hear you love your new shutters and that you have had a wonderful experience with our team! Thank you for your support!

Apple

AppleBrisbane

installed with errors, now over 13 weeks and still no word or rectification date!

Store Locationbrisbane
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Ted and Ralph

Ted and RalphSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE LOVE LOVE my new blinds

I have just built a new house and fitted it out with Ublinds shutters , curtains & Fab awnings. Absolute perfect fit and they look fantastic. Dean was my installer and did a wonderful job. Shopped around but Ublinds were hands down the most professional and on the ball. The customer service was great. Would definitely recommend. Would give more stars if I could.

Store LocationBanyo
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you Ted and Ralph, we are delighted to hear you have had wonderful experience with U blinds. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Warning: do not buy blinds from this company

Warranty Claim MadeYes
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thanks Ian, we have a very different opinion of your case. We stand by our warranty and may we suggest if you are so adamant that you are correct and please take this further as we would be happy to defend our situation.

jae22