Uchoose

Uchoose

See the Best Energy Comparison Websites in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rude and pushy

Once a week I've been getting an unsolicited call from this mob. Out of habit I never answer numbers that I don't recognise and if they don't leave a message I know it a marketing call. They kept at it though and when I picked up this time, [name removed] got very pushy despite me saying politely that I wasn't interested in their service and then the jerkoff promptly hung up on me. I will never use this company and will do my utmost to ward everyone I know to stay clear of them.

Hang up the phone in my ear

I had an unsolicited call today from uchoose. I patiently heard the guy out even though at this stage I was not interested in changing providers which doesn't mean I won't be looking at this in the near future. When I told the team member I wasn't interest at the moment and I was very polite he hung up the phone in my ear before I could finish. Just from this experience alone would make me think twice about using uchoose in the future. Going by the reviews this seems to be their customer service-hanging up in people's ears. Very bad customer service and extremely unprofessional. Sorry uchoose, won't ever use you!

No Customer Service

I visited Uchoose website to compare energy providers. They contacted me several times a day inspite of me telling them that I was a bit busy. Finally today I spoke to one of the consultants named [name removed] in the Brisbane office. I asked my current plan and was suggesting some other plan. I told him in order for me to go through the plan and review the terms, if he could email me the details. He just bluntly said NO and disconnected the phone on my face. This is just not acceptable. I regret going to there website, I believe it a BIG mistake from my side. Hopefully no one ever will contact them again if they such "GREAT" values for there prospective customers.

Blatant misinformation

In early July I wanted to compare electricity rates, and Uchoose contacted me with a great sounding discount with Simply Energy.
I queried several times whether this would affect my solar tariffs in any way, whether with feed in or supply.
They consistently reassured me these would not change, and I would benefit with a big discount.

The contract arrived 3 days later , cutting my feed-in tariff, cutting my supply discount and adding a 25c additional daily solar supply charge on top of the basic daily supply fee.
That day - I rang Uchoose and was promised a call back Still waiting.
- Spent over an hour renewing my original contract with the supplier and cancelling Uchoose's misbegotten debacle.
- Emailed Uchoose with complaint details, received a presumably computer generated "case number"
The following week I received an advertising email, suggesting I use their site, but no response to the complaint then or since.
Do not touch this company, they will blatantly lie and hope you can't decipher the fine print.

Incompetent, uncaring.