6Ultimate Sleep Comfort-U

97% · 330%

Genevieve
GenevieveSydney, NSW

My son loves it!

My son gets reflux so I need him to use the comfort u to sleep more upright. Fortunately he loves it and feels snuggled in for the night. It also stops him from falling out of bed which is handy!
ShaniaB
ShaniaBsydney16 posts

supporting my body even I'm not pregnant

Okay so I heard that this product is for pregnant women but i decided to give it a try! And I think you can't compare this from those that you can buy at ecommerce stores because of it's soft and top quality, it keeps me feel secured1 Show details ·  1
Tanya Bishop
Tanya BishopSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

The best body pillow for my little ones anxiety!

Just ordered my little one this body pillow for her night time anxiety and it is amazing! I decided to order this from Ultimate Sleep after researching online and all I could find were cheaply made pillows on amazon until I found the Ultimate Sleep website. It came super fast and is of the highest quality (well made body pillow that is nice and full and the pillow case too plus it’s easy to put on). Show details ·  1
Gia
GiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Excellent for tall people!!

The pillow arrived very quickly and was a lot more compact in the shipping box than I expected! I am 6 feet tall and it is perfect for me. It’s very comfortable and doesn’t lose it’s volume, very good for side sleeping - you will never need to buy another body pillow again! Great quality and I love that the pillow case comes with it for free.

Lily
LilyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC16 posts

MrsL
MrsLMelbourne

Love this pillow

I bought this pillow 2 months ago, so I have given it a good trial. I have to say I love it. I am 20 weeks pregnant and the support it has given me is amazing. It helps me sleep on my side, which I never did before. I can tuck it between my knees so it keeps me aligned. If I am watching TV in bed I can prop it up to support me. I cant sleep without it now.

linniez88
linniez88Sydney, NSW3 posts

Great quality firm cushion for pregnancy

I can never seem to find the right pillow that supports my front side and back side during pregnancy to ease the pains at night time! This pillow gives you the right support that you need and its so comfortable that my husband often naps with it. The pillow material is soft and breathable as well as being practical as you can remove to wash. The cover is extremely easy to remove and put on also. I love it, can't sleep without it!!!

Full Body Pillow
Full Body PillowNew York , NY

nice product

I've been using this pillow for 7 months and cannot sleep without it. Before owning this pillow I had to "build a nest" of several pillows to relieve pain caused by fibromyalgia, bulging discs, and osteoarthritis.very nice product for pregnant women good product ever always See more at here

Kathleen
KathleenSydney2 posts

Best pregnancy pillow by a long shot!

I bought the Ultimate Sleep Comfort-U Pillow in the third trimester of my first pregnancy and in hindsight wish I had bought it the moment I found out I was pregnant. I had previously used 4 standard pillows to awkwardly prop myself onto my side (I am most comfortable lying on my back), which was not only ineffective, but extremely uncomfortable. Fast forward to now (in the third trimester of my second pregnancy) and I am completely dependent on the full body support gained by the comfort-u pillow, from head to shoulders, tummy, knees and ankles in order to get any sleep at all! Also doubles up as a fantastic reading/tv viewing pillow, as you can prop yourself up and get great full body support.

Sue
Sue

Perfect pregnancy pillow

I bought this pillow when I was 4 months pregnant. I'm a stomach sleeper normally and this helped me stay on my side rather than roll onto my stomach. The fact that it covers both sides of your body also means that you can turn in your sleep without needing to move the pillow (which is a problem with many other pregnancy pillows).

Ella
EllaMelbourne

I would not have survived pregnancy without it!

Having support around my whole body has been a god-send during my pregnancy. I usually sleep on my stomach, so it was a tough transition to always be on my side. But with the Comfort-U pillow I can still get the sense that I've got support under my front, legs, and along my back and shoulders. I really notice a difference if I don't have it now!

Aleisha
Aleisha2 posts

Sasha B
Sasha B

Total comfort, all over!

Over the weekend at the Brisbane Baby Expo I purchase the Fossflakes Comfort U Total Body Support Pillow. For the first time last night it put me to sleep the whole night, and I didn't get any pins and needles down my legs. Being 24 weeks pregnant, I was waking up every night in pain, but now Im not. Very excited to go to bed again tonight. Great support, and comfort!!!

My partner now wants one, and he said it's not fair I get all the love and snug now :) haha!

Charlene L
Charlene L

It's good for entertainment

I like this pillow its very comfortable piece and I like how it comes wif a cover so that I don't need worry if I make it dirty. How ever this pillow it's a bit inconvenience to use it over night because it's too big and heavy. I will prefer use when I'm reading books or some other entertainment. I will have breastfeeding soon so I will try it as a breastfeeding pillow see how it goes.

Stacey