Ultimate You

See the Best Bootcamps & Fitness Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A Dab

A DabGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good way to Rip you off

Well, They have ways to rip you off. Even though I completed the challenge successfully but during the Refund Interview they found out the way to keep my deposit. My FB sign in was a private instead of Public (due to personal reasons). Obviously,I did not meet their condition which i thought can be discussed. However, i lost my money which initially I thought was free. They don't like it when you try to get your money back.

franshesco v.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware!!! Ask for them to send you contract before the interview!

Life Changing

I have been part of Ultimate You Mount Waverley for 12 Months
Started last November, initially lost 8.5k in 4 weeks, this has been one of the best experiences of my life! Have since done Aftermath, And Muscle Camp phase 1 and 2, I am sixty and in the best shape of my life, even have abs, cant thank staff and trainers enough for their support. If you want to lose weight and get fit this is a great place to join, also if you lose the required weight you get your money refunded. What have you got to lose, except weight and an unhealthy lifestyle, give it a go!

Loz1234Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still waiting for refund.......

Good experience whilst at the gym during the challenge period. Really motivating exercise environment.
I chose to leave loosing 7kg in my 5in4 challenge. I can't afford the cost of the ongoing UY gym fees and I found a gym that was closer to home so more convenient also. Anyway, I signed my exit form in July, in the contract there is a 30 day 'processing period' for the refund, I have contacted the gym almost every week after this processing period to follow up when I can expect the refund. Still haven't received it, and every email I get in response is very generic, with absolutely no useful information. 4 weeks of hard training at UY vs 3+ months of financial stress. Not sure it is worth it anymore

Piyuma B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just take your first step and everything else will follow

I did so many research before entering the 9and6 and I was initially bit skeptical about many bad reviews on this site. However I took a phone call to the place and had a chat with the staff which cleared many doubts. Then I decided that I have to start somewhere. Being nearly 100kgs and taking cholesterol medicines, I can't be staying back without taking a step. So despite of all negativities I took my first step and got enrolled. That's it. My body started to transform, my food and also the way I think and the positivity around me. I'm still going there and I'm very happy about that. Guys dont stay back just take that first step coz only you can change yourself.

Sasha H.

Sasha H.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

This is my first week and absolutely loving it. Already seeing a difference in my lower stomach and lost all my inflammation. I Highly recommend and cant live without it.

Ultimate You : BNE ..ultimately there for you to Create the "Ultimate You"

Damien

DamienGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic program that gets results

The team at Ultimate you in Epping have been absolutely amazing. The classes have been really challenging and the trainers are always happy and supportive.

This is definitely the place for you if youre looking to make a genuine change to your life.

Hollie E.

Hollie E.South East Queensland, QLD

Lifestyle change compleated!

Kevin B.

Kevin B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I had my doubts about Ultimate you

linda2

linda2Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

TERRIBLE!!!! Do NOT expect money back after successful completion of 9in6!!!

Tegan B.

Tegan B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Finished the 9in6 challenge months ago successfully. Refund was approved It’s been nearly 3 months and I’m still waiting

Don’t bother doing it if you want your money back!!! No one is helpful or has returned my emails or calls. Very poor service. I would Not recommend or encourage anyone to sign up!

UY Brisbane

Sparky

Sparky

Cheap gym equipment at Mount Waverley, don't waste your time & money.

Ultimate YouUltimate You

This is the worst place to go. Never expect money back

First of all they say it is free challenge but they will say you to pay some money and you will receive it after you finish. Which clearly they don’t. Fake promotions. They are stupid on only thinking about gaining on the moment costumer. This place doesn’t have the sceptic view that costumers should be made for lifetime in such a way that they want to come back. All a scam.

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t expect a refund!

Scott GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never see you're money again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott G

20 days after this was posted I got my refund!!!

Ultimate YouUltimate You

Hey Scott, we are sorry for the delay you experienced. We hope that the case is resolved now. We hope to welcome you back again some time in the near future if you want to give us a second chance!

Wonderful gym program!

If you work hard and follow the rules of the program it will work in your favour and you’ll get results! I just received my money back today after successfully completing the program 6 weeks ago. If you’re committed you’ll gain lots from this great program and meet some lovely people along the way. I highly recommend!

Ultimate YouUltimate You

What you see & do is what you get - No Regrets!!

I'll admit I was sceptical and hunted for the catch - refreshingly it was all very clear & there isn't one! I'd tried a few similar "challenges" this one was by far the simplest and most succesful. I signed up at Mount Waverley & have attended classes at 3 centres so far - all been down to earth & honest, no gimmicks, no pretensions, no judgement, no lululemon, - but lots of camaraderie, group support & laughs. It's not easy, if you give 100% you get the results & more. The change in mindset & focus is even more rewarding than dropping dress sizes.

Ultimate YouUltimate You

This is so fantastic to read! Thank you so much for your time in writing this review! We love that you loved it and we are so grateful to have you in our UY community. Well done on your success!!

Irma

IrmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ultimate YOU helped me become Ultimate ME!

Ultimate YouUltimate You

Thank you so very much for your kind words Irma! We are humbled by your feedback and look forward to continuously improve our standards to serve you! Thank you again!

franshesco v.asked

Before I signed up I was under the impression the whole program was free, and that you had to qualify, but when you get there and after the interview then they tell you you have to fork out $495 to do the program. I signed up guys thinking it was a good idea, but at the time I signed the contract, I couldn't read the fine print as I need glasses. But going for what the person interviewing was saying it seemed to be quite thorough. I don't remember the part of putting their logo as your FB main picture for the complete 6 weeks of the challenge let alone publishing your picture after every workout, later on when I came to read the contract I found out all these little details, which I would have not approved at the time of the interview. In my case is also not convenient because I have to spend an hour getting to and back home from the gym and theyr times for the classes are also not ideal if you have to look after your children, their classes are only before 9 am and after school hours. I say do this challenge but it is not for the faint-hearted. It is very tough for the mind and the body to lose 9kg over a week. And if you do it because you going to save money think again. They say they are going to put you on a personalised regime but it's not true the regime is for everybody the same. And iot doesn't include the protein shakes you have to buy them your selves, I bought them online and saved $20 more than I would have done if I bought them with them. Am still doing the challenge but I now know im not getting my money back, because I didn't denigrate myself in facebook, putting their ugly badly designed logo badge over my face for 6 weeks. I'm going to follow the matter with Consumers Australia.

Dina S.

Dina S.asked

Hi guys, how much is it for 9in6 challenge?

$497

franshesco v.

Don't do it, you can lose 9 kgs weight in 6 weeks if you run 30 mins 5 X a week and take out wheat, dairy, sugar, rice, potatoes and alcohol of your diet. Save your money you can have a yearly gym contract with that money. :-)

cynders

cyndersasked

How long is it before you normally refund the money to successful people?

Kylie C.

Can’t comment personally as I continued on at the gym. However I do know people who have waited over 8 weeks and had to constantly hound them for their money. And in other cases people had received their money back after the four weeks. Do not if the centres operated differently when it comes to the refunds

Loz1234

I am still waiting for my money back!! (Submitted my exit form in July) I have emailed/called every week since the 30day processing period, and never get any real information from them...

Get an answer from our members and Ultimate You representatives