Ultimate You

Ultimate You

3.5

Family oriented fitness centre

A very good place to enable lifestyle change. The personal trainers are knowledgeable in their areas and also show that they too are not prefect and are people who too make mistakes. And it also feels like a family with everyone being very encouraging.

Saoirse

SaoirseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not your average gym!

I started Ultimate You Cheltenham this year 2020 with a 5in4 challenge - Im so happy I made the decision and couldn't ever see myself at another gym now!
The trainers have created an awesome team culture with really enjoyable classes. Harry and Carl are the BEST and really care about every individual, they will help you every step of the way.

If you feel uncomfortable in other gyms - this one is so warm and welcoming! no judgements and lots of support. People of all ages, sizes and fitness levels working towards their own goals.

I can't wait to get back on the green !

Jeya Thulasi

Jeya ThulasiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great motivation

I joined UY in 2019 Aug. the trainers and the staffs are very friendly and motivated to achieve my goal. They identified my weekness and concentrated on that to help me move towards my goal.

Rajeev Sharma

Rajeev SharmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Positive: Communication, Professionalism

Amanda Price

Amanda PriceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks to all the staff at Ultimate You. Cheltenham. Everyone is so encouraging. Trainers Carl and Harry have pushed me beyond my expectations, even now in isolation they are both encouraging us to keep to our goals. Thank you guys!

Harry P.

Harry P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Positively life changing

I'm very familiar with gyms and have extensive working experience with them. I began my journey with Ultimate You in Cheltenham in July 2017.

What caught my attention and made me fall in love with Ultimate You was three things. 1) How much they cared about helping everyone. 2) The fact that they provided help on not just training but also nutrition and mindset. 3) The amazing community and culture inside that changed so many peoples lives for the better.

This place deserves a 5/5 recommendation and helps people of all ages and sizes without discrimination and with pure love.

dnns_levin

dnns_levinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saved my life.

Been a member for nearly 3 years. Lost 54kg in less than 8 months.
A culmination of individual hard work, support from staff and trainers, along with a kick butt atmosphere helped by meeting people with similar goals, is a life changing experience.

Shwetha S.

Shwetha S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life changing experience

Definitely worth giving them a go!

I joined UY Cheltenham in February 2019 after not long moving to Melbourne. I was unsure of what I was signing up for, but now can't do without the UY team!
Starting with a 9in6 Challenge, moving through their other weights programs to the bikini body challenge just before COVID made us hit the pause button had me enjoying every single day (including cheat meals).
The COVID pause messed up my routine and put me in a funk, but the UY Cheltenham team helped me through, got into the outdoor bootcamps and online zoom classes almost everyday now.
I can't wait to hit the green with the team again as soon as I can, as these guys and their facility really is like a second home for me!
STOP WONDERING, JOIN THE TEAM, you wont regret it!

Renato N.

Renato N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The perfect place for a life change!

Shrivardhana R.

Shrivardhana R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A place to reinvent yourself!

Lorraine B.

Lorraine B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love, love, love this place!!

When I walked into UY Cheltenham, I didn't think it would change my life!! I wasn't a gym goer at all before I joined, even my husband couldn't believe I was going every day. There is such a sense of community at UY and I have made so many friends there.
I have now developed a love for doing weights and love how training makes me feel. The trainers are the best, so knowledgable and helpful.
It's such a fun place to be, there is always something new to learn. I have really missed it so much during lockdown, but am so grateful that we can still do classes online and from the comfort of our own home, but nothing beats the atmosphere while there. It's a must for everyone.

Amazing place to workout

This is awesome place to workout. Trainer are very motivating and keeps eye on each and everyone. I felt so much confident and energized after coming here. Happy to be a part of it.

Allana

AllanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great gym to be in

I have been a member of Ultimate You Cheltenham since October. I started by completing a 9n6 challenge and although i didn't quite lose my 9kg (i lost 8.3kg) I instantly became a member!
My favourite class is boxing and love my PT sessions weekly with Killer Carl
I think that everyone at UY is super welcoming and have made coming to the gym to work out that much more fun
I have really enjoyed the fact that even during lockdown we are able to contine training - group classes and PT sessions through Zoom!
I cannot wait to get back into the gym!
Recommend everyone to give it a go, you wont regret it

Carolina Tsao

Carolina TsaoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent coaches and fun classes. Recommended!

I signed up for the 9in6 challenge and I am now a fitter, healthier version of myself. I lost almost 4kg in 6 weeks.

The coaches are really supportive and were always happy to tailor exercises according to my previous injuries and answer questions about meals and the routines.

The classes were always fun and challenging. It made the 6 weeks fly by! Not one day have we done the same workout routine. The meal plan was very strict and hard at the beginning but it set me up for better eating habits which I’m keeping moving forward.

Would recommend Ultimate You Brisbane challenges for anyone who is committed to make a positive change in their lives and get active.

Tiffany

TiffanySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good place to put your money if your looking to get into your best shape!

I used to workout on my own, but joining ultimate you made me tone up better and in the right places. Joining the classes pushes you harder, and the trainers are always looking out to help you individually. Great place for assistance in getting where you want to go.

Ultimate You = Positive Change

Cheltenham - Ultimate You

I absolutely love it here! They have friendly and encouraging staff. The classes are fun and enjoyable with great programs to keep you motivated. I find it more like a sporting group/community rather than just a GYM.

Bucky

BuckyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Join Ultimate You to become the best you can

UY Cheltenham- just love the place and people ❤️❤️❤️

Best thing I’ve done in a long time ❤️ - started off with 9 in 6 challenge and I was scared!!! I shouldn’t have been though, because it’s the most amazing, accepting, non-judgemental and fun environment - the trainers are fab and I’ve made many great forever friends already.
I have now joined for a year because there’s no way I could leave this place - it’s my time to forget life troubles whilst really making a difference in my health and also in turn benefiting my family.
Have also reversed my Type 2 Diabetes- no more meds ❤️
LOVE UY CHELTENHAM BIG TIME ❤️
Alison

Gay d.asked

I referred a client and am due $100 (minimum) referral fee - Ultimate U have kept the monies of the client and said the fee is not due to me as the challenge is not going ahead - well that is not my problem - THEN do not keep the monies - that is stealing !!!!!

With thanks

Devaki G.asked

Did those of you who followed up with ACCC get their money back or even a portion of it, I'm currently trying to get my money back as due to COVID the government has closed all gyms and so they want to postpone the 9 in 6 challenge to occur later (after the virus) but I might not be able to do it at a later time but they're not giving me a refund!!

Rachel V.
Rachel V.

Hi there. To be honest I can tell you now you will not get your money back. There is no way they will return your money because of this virus.

Devaki G.

Would you say even with the help of ACCC that nothing can be done? The challenge was only 2 days in so really no facilities or services were even used by me?

Gay d.

I agree with you it seems to be the same all round - If the challenge is not going ahead - return the monies - I cannot even get my $100 referral fee for a client who paid the $500 plus dollars and no challenge of course - I think the whole concept is FALSE advertising cause initially when one is approached it sounds like it is a FREE challenge and then it would give you the opportunity to continue if one wanted to - very badly advertised and HONESTLY there are plenty of opportunities that are far less expensive and offer more - Dont be sucked in

Angasked

I've emailed Luke at footscray many times asking for my money to be returned as per the agreement. As yet, nothing and it has now been about 5 months. Can SOMEONE Andy or Andrea take responsibility and get back to me as my last email wasn't even responded too. My mother has been diagnosed with inoperable cancer and I must have my money returned to assist with her expenses.....

Adel
Adel

Hi Ang,
Sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation.
All the people who are suffering this, Please call Nicole @ Consumer Affairs Victoria on (03) 8684 7275 and I am pretty sure you guys will get your refund. I was in same boat and they tortured me for months and finally i was able to contact Consumer Affairs and got my money back. Ultimate you guys are crooks and its a disgusting place.

Emily
Emily

Ang highly recommend doing as Adel says.

Ang

Hi Emily thanks for your response. I took adels advice and have called Nicole and put in a written complaint to them.
What an awful organisation they are totals scammers
Thanks for getting back to me

Get an answer from our members and Ultimate You representatives