Katerina S.

Katerina S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst gym company. Don't trust South Melbourne branch

I completed my 9in6 back in April 2019. I am still waiting for my refund. Sent another email today hoping this time it is the charm. This company is false advertising. I have had countless UY workers fact check and approve me for my refund and here I am still waiting, almost 24 months now! I can't express how angry I am. Money is so tight in my life right now, I only did the challenge to CHALLENGE myself. I did, I was successful and all I have gotten in return is a back and forth of empty promises.

To Andy the owner - how can you be happy with your company? Please do the right thing for me and everyone else that is rightly owed money. A contract MUST be honoured. Please let this nightmare end.

Katerina

Disgraceful. 16 months and still no refund!

Finished my 9in6 back in October 2019 and still haven't received my refund. My emails are being ignored so have progressed through ACCC. As I understand, I'm not the only one. So disappointing and would never recommend.

Sandhya S.

Sandhya S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It was good while lasted but 12 months and still waiting for refund

It was good while lasted but 12 months and still waiting for refund
Every time you email, get a set response that we are working on it and no turnaround time advised.

heather h.

heather h.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I enjoyed the classes but it's way to expensive if you can only get in 3-4 x pw because of health issues.

I signed up for the 9 in 6 and my body could only take 4 sessions pw. If there was a reasonable weekly fee I would stay a member. They ask to much for large group training sessions...

Still waiting for my refund

Did the 6/ 4 challenge and decided not to proceed further and wanted my $500 refund.
Its been 11 months since they prossesed and nothing.
After constants emails The manger Tess and the main ultimate you email nothing.
I am going to consumer affairs with this.
Just keep up your side of the bargain...please

Let’s do something about this!!

Been a year with no refund!! Constantly calling and emailing with no reply.
Completed the 6 in 4 challenge last year, don’t get me wrong it was a great push to get fit quickly. The trainers were fantastic. Not so much the manager Tess.
People should know the truth about this company.

If anyone else wants to go current affairs with this matter! Let’s do it.

Michael G.
Michael G.

Ummm yeah great email!!
It’s been over a week now and you haven’t replied back. What kind of service is this crap. For a company of your size you should be ashamed.

Jess

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Where Gym becomes your 3rd home!

Ultimate You is surely a game changer! I joined 2 months ago as member and I love attending classes, my goal is to get lean, strong, fitter and loose weight. Sean & Ruby are very hands on, they run Management, run Fitness classes and they are also working towards their personal goals, they become your friend. Ultimate You is a community of like minded people. Very good location, energy level is always high when you walk in to Gym. Thank you Sean & Ruby.

Ultimate YouUltimate You

Hello Jess, we are so happy to hear of your wonderful experience with Ultimate You! Thank you so much for being a part of our community. Keep up the amazing work and keep pushing yourself to greater limits! We are right behind you :)

Manali Shah

Manali ShahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect place to loose weight gain some confidence.

Trainers are superb. Love the ambience. And best place to gain confidence and loose weight and get in shape. Trainers give positive vibes and motivation. I would definitely recommend Ultimate You.
⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ARON

ARONGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A totally life changing experience

Denise

DeniseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

One of the best life changing decision!

Misty edmonds

Misty edmondsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ultimate you to the rescue

Love love love this place i seen results straight away for my first 9in6. Awesome people, best vibes no judgment were all in it together. Great p.t/trainers help push towards your goals. Luv all the different classes nutrition plans and floor work even when i go from one UY to another same encouragement. With luv n highfives UY footscray.

Ultimate YouUltimate You

Hi Misty! You rock! Thank you for your review and we cannot wait to see more awesome things unfold for you at UY Footscray! Lots of love back! :)

Don’t trust Ultimate You Footscray

Natalie
Natalie

Thank you for getting in contact with me and rectifying the issue by refunding my money.

Mahe Family

Mahe FamilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Wanting to be the best version of yourself, UY IS THE PLACE!!

Best change centre that I have come across that gives you the opportunity to choose from a variety of fitness/ nutrition plans that best fits you. Not only do they also provide guidance and support throughout trainings and at home but also to make sure that you are in good hands and to know that they are there to help you throughout your journey. The energy at UY is full of fun that it doesn’t even feel like a workout. Highly recommend that you guys give them a visit.

Ian G.

Ian G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing and supportive place where you achieve awesome results

I have been a member of Ultimate You Cheltenham since March 2019 and have no intention of leaving anytime soon. This is a place where you truly get results if you put in the work, stick to the nutrition plan and follow the advice of the amazing trainers who work here including Carl and Harry who are two of the most supportive and genuinely caring trainers I've had the please of meeting and working with. All the staff that work here are superstars and are always happy to help out with anything. Thanks for the amazing classes and support guys!
I have attached a photo of my transformation achieved at UW Cheltenham.

Martin C.

Martin C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

weight training & personal training

The team at Ultimate You will help you to look into your bad habits about food & exercise and help you to lose the weight that you need to lose & they'll help you to keep on track :)

Family oriented fitness centre

A very good place to enable lifestyle change. The personal trainers are knowledgeable in their areas and also show that they too are not prefect and are people who too make mistakes. And it also feels like a family with everyone being very encouraging.

Saoirse

SaoirseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not your average gym!

I started Ultimate You Cheltenham this year 2020 with a 5in4 challenge - Im so happy I made the decision and couldn't ever see myself at another gym now!
The trainers have created an awesome team culture with really enjoyable classes. Harry and Carl are the BEST and really care about every individual, they will help you every step of the way.

If you feel uncomfortable in other gyms - this one is so warm and welcoming! no judgements and lots of support. People of all ages, sizes and fitness levels working towards their own goals.

I can't wait to get back on the green !

Jeya Thulasi

Jeya ThulasiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great motivation

I joined UY in 2019 Aug. the trainers and the staffs are very friendly and motivated to achieve my goal. They identified my weekness and concentrated on that to help me move towards my goal.

Rajeev Sharma

Rajeev SharmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Positive: Communication, Professionalism

Amanda Price

Amanda PriceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks to all the staff at Ultimate You. Cheltenham. Everyone is so encouraging. Trainers Carl and Harry have pushed me beyond my expectations, even now in isolation they are both encouraging us to keep to our goals. Thank you guys!

Gay d.asked

I referred a client and am due $100 (minimum) referral fee - Ultimate U have kept the monies of the client and said the fee is not due to me as the challenge is not going ahead - well that is not my problem - THEN do not keep the monies - that is stealing !!!!!

With thanks

Devaki G.asked

Did those of you who followed up with ACCC get their money back or even a portion of it, I'm currently trying to get my money back as due to COVID the government has closed all gyms and so they want to postpone the 9 in 6 challenge to occur later (after the virus) but I might not be able to do it at a later time but they're not giving me a refund!!

Rachel V.
Rachel V.

Hi there. To be honest I can tell you now you will not get your money back. There is no way they will return your money because of this virus.

Devaki G.

Would you say even with the help of ACCC that nothing can be done? The challenge was only 2 days in so really no facilities or services were even used by me?

Gay d.

I agree with you it seems to be the same all round - If the challenge is not going ahead - return the monies - I cannot even get my $100 referral fee for a client who paid the $500 plus dollars and no challenge of course - I think the whole concept is FALSE advertising cause initially when one is approached it sounds like it is a FREE challenge and then it would give you the opportunity to continue if one wanted to - very badly advertised and HONESTLY there are plenty of opportunities that are far less expensive and offer more - Dont be sucked in

Angasked

I've emailed Luke at footscray many times asking for my money to be returned as per the agreement. As yet, nothing and it has now been about 5 months. Can SOMEONE Andy or Andrea take responsibility and get back to me as my last email wasn't even responded too. My mother has been diagnosed with inoperable cancer and I must have my money returned to assist with her expenses.....

Adel
Adel

Hi Ang,
Sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation.
All the people who are suffering this, Please call Nicole @ Consumer Affairs Victoria on (03) 8684 7275 and I am pretty sure you guys will get your refund. I was in same boat and they tortured me for months and finally i was able to contact Consumer Affairs and got my money back. Ultimate you guys are crooks and its a disgusting place.

Emily
Emily

Ang highly recommend doing as Adel says.

Ang

Hi Emily thanks for your response. I took adels advice and have called Nicole and put in a written complaint to them.
What an awful organisation they are totals scammers
Thanks for getting back to me

Get an answer from our members and Ultimate You representatives