Ultimate You

Sos ...Can someone help me get my money back???

Im trying to get my money back its being 5 months. Can someone take responsibility and get back to me. I'll keep pursuing this until it is returned as my mother has inoperable cancer and I need it to help with expenses.

Ultimate YouUltimate You

FyS

FySGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A scam. Good reviews are only from those who haven’t finished the challenge

Not Shocked.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scam. No refund coming.

* Eat next to nothing

Worst ever experience and got mental torture

pv.sipe

pv.sipeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trap gym. ungenerous manager..

After 2x week thrught5 in 4 chaallange
I had awful sickness which avoid me to continue my challange but i had achieve my goal how ever despite several conversation with ultimate you coach and manager i have been refused to recive refund or credit toward other program .
Training was good
Admin and support was very low
Please read other review before you sign in too.

I would not go back or recommend .

Demi W.

Demi W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Life Changing!

If I had any idea how life changing these 6 weeks would have been- I would have done it much sooner! I signed up for the 9in6 program and have not only become nearly 10kg lighter, I have more energy, confidence, better posture, improved mindset and mood! If you’re looking for a sign to bite the bullet and follow a tailored lifestyle and exercise plan look no further! The only regret you’ll have is not doing it sooner!

First step to a healthy and happy life

I could not be more thankful of my journey at ultimate you, I started with little knowledge on nutrition and even less on training. I now feel confident going to gym solo and also maintaining a healthy life style after my challenge.
The trainers and staff at Cheltenham centre are amazing and so supportive
Would highly recommend for anyone who needs that little extra push at finding their inner warrior

A Dab

A DabGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good way to Rip you off

Well, They have ways to rip you off. Even though I completed the challenge successfully but during the Refund Interview they found out the way to keep my deposit. My FB sign in was a private instead of Public (due to personal reasons). Obviously,I did not meet their condition which i thought can be discussed. However, i lost my money which initially I thought was free. They don't like it when you try to get your money back.

franshesco v.

franshesco v.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware!!! Ask for them to send you contract before the interview!

Life Changing

I have been part of Ultimate You Mount Waverley for 12 Months
Started last November, initially lost 8.5k in 4 weeks, this has been one of the best experiences of my life! Have since done Aftermath, And Muscle Camp phase 1 and 2, I am sixty and in the best shape of my life, even have abs, cant thank staff and trainers enough for their support. If you want to lose weight and get fit this is a great place to join, also if you lose the required weight you get your money refunded. What have you got to lose, except weight and an unhealthy lifestyle, give it a go!

Loz1234

Loz1234Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still waiting for refund.......

Good experience whilst at the gym during the challenge period. Really motivating exercise environment.
I chose to leave loosing 7kg in my 5in4 challenge. I can't afford the cost of the ongoing UY gym fees and I found a gym that was closer to home so more convenient also. Anyway, I signed my exit form in July, in the contract there is a 30 day 'processing period' for the refund, I have contacted the gym almost every week after this processing period to follow up when I can expect the refund. Still haven't received it, and every email I get in response is very generic, with absolutely no useful information. 4 weeks of hard training at UY vs 3+ months of financial stress. Not sure it is worth it anymore

Piyuma B.

Piyuma B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just take your first step and everything else will follow

I did so many research before entering the 9and6 and I was initially bit skeptical about many bad reviews on this site. However I took a phone call to the place and had a chat with the staff which cleared many doubts. Then I decided that I have to start somewhere. Being nearly 100kgs and taking cholesterol medicines, I can't be staying back without taking a step. So despite of all negativities I took my first step and got enrolled. That's it. My body started to transform, my food and also the way I think and the positivity around me. I'm still going there and I'm very happy about that. Guys dont stay back just take that first step coz only you can change yourself.

Sasha H.

Sasha H.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

This is my first week and absolutely loving it. Already seeing a difference in my lower stomach and lost all my inflammation. I Highly recommend and cant live without it.

Ultimate You : BNE ..ultimately there for you to Create the "Ultimate You"

Damien

DamienGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic program that gets results

The team at Ultimate you in Epping have been absolutely amazing. The classes have been really challenging and the trainers are always happy and supportive.

This is definitely the place for you if youre looking to make a genuine change to your life.

Hollie E.

Hollie E.South East Queensland, QLD

Lifestyle change compleated!

Kevin B.

Kevin B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I had my doubts about Ultimate you

linda2

linda2Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

TERRIBLE!!!! Do NOT expect money back after successful completion of 9in6!!!

Tegan B.

Tegan B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Finished the 9in6 challenge months ago successfully. Refund was approved It’s been nearly 3 months and I’m still waiting

Don’t bother doing it if you want your money back!!! No one is helpful or has returned my emails or calls. Very poor service. I would Not recommend or encourage anyone to sign up!

Kylie C.

Kylie C.

UY Brisbane

Ultimate YouUltimate You

Angasked

I've emailed Luke at footscray many times asking for my money to be returned as per the agreement. As yet, nothing and it has now been about 5 months. Can SOMEONE Andy or Andrea take responsibility and get back to me as my last email wasn't even responded too. My mother has been diagnosed with inoperable cancer and I must have my money returned to assist with her expenses.....

Adel
Adel

Hi Ang,
Sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation.
All the people who are suffering this, Please call Nicole @ Consumer Affairs Victoria on (03) 8684 7275 and I am pretty sure you guys will get your refund. I was in same boat and they tortured me for months and finally i was able to contact Consumer Affairs and got my money back. Ultimate you guys are crooks and its a disgusting place.

Emily
Emily

Ang highly recommend doing as Adel says.

Angasked

Am I ever going to get my money back ?????

Not Shocked.

Don’t hold your breath. I doubt it very much. Their business model requires them to deny claims much like an insurance company.

Ang

I have an email from them agreeing I have sucessfilly compleated our agreement and the money would be returned however that was 5 months ago .after many emails im still waiting.

franshesco v.

franshesco v.asked

Before I signed up I was under the impression the whole program was free, and that you had to qualify, but when you get there and after the interview then they tell you you have to fork out $495 to do the program. I signed up guys thinking it was a good idea, but at the time I signed the contract, I couldn't read the fine print as I need glasses. But going for what the person interviewing was saying it seemed to be quite thorough. I don't remember the part of putting their logo as your FB main picture for the complete 6 weeks of the challenge let alone publishing your picture after every workout, later on when I came to read the contract I found out all these little details, which I would have not approved at the time of the interview. In my case is also not convenient because I have to spend an hour getting to and back home from the gym and theyr times for the classes are also not ideal if you have to look after your children, their classes are only before 9 am and after school hours. I say do this challenge but it is not for the faint-hearted. It is very tough for the mind and the body to lose 9kg over a week. And if you do it because you going to save money think again. They say they are going to put you on a personalised regime but it's not true the regime is for everybody the same. And iot doesn't include the protein shakes you have to buy them your selves, I bought them online and saved $20 more than I would have done if I bought them with them. Am still doing the challenge but I now know im not getting my money back, because I didn't denigrate myself in facebook, putting their ugly badly designed logo badge over my face for 6 weeks. I'm going to follow the matter with Consumers Australia.

Get an answer from our members and Ultimate You representatives