Uncle Tobys Plus Omega 3

Uncle Tobys Plus Omega 3

See the Best Breakfast Cereal / Muesli in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

PaulSydney

Great start at breakfast

Have been having this cereal for several years now. I have tried some of the other "Plus" range but kept coming back to Omega 3. For me, it is a good combination of flakes cereal, fruit and nuts (hope I got the contents right).
Strangely, I have been having trouble buying the large box for a few weeks now. Hate being hit up by the supermarkets for the little one, but I will keep at it. Saw that Woolies has it for half price this week - something going on we should be worried about? - so I will grab a few online.
Please don't drop it.

Was once 5 star

Very disappointed that now only available in "wholegrain". Have loved this variety for many years but will be changing to something else.

great breakfast cerial

great product but why did you change the packaging? I couldn't find the Omega 3 box because it now in small writing down the side, not in the middle in large letters

Paulasked

Having trouble finding the Omega 3 version in my local Woolies and Coles. Something going on we should know about??
Grateful for your response, please.

MAX
MAX

Hi Paul
I have checked with my local Woolworths, and the Omega 3 variety is readily available, as are all the varieties. Maybe it is a popular variety in your area and sells out quickly, as does the fibre variety here. I would suggest asking staff at the stores why they have a shortage, which may be due to high sales, especially when the item is on special. Alternatively, maybe they are not ordering enough to supply customer demand, and you could have a word to them about this. Kind regards:)

Paul

Thanks for your reply, Max. Still having trouble, but I will check with the staff about what is going on. Ended up shopping on line and got Omega 3 at half price!

Get an answer from our members and Uncle Tobys representatives