Uncle Tobys Plus

Antioxidants, Iron, Calcium, etc...

Mark F.

Mark F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Calcium Plus

We always bought this cereal, very disappointed that it has disappeared off of the supermarket shelves in Woolworths and Coles.
The whole family loved this cereal,I hope it is brought back.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths.

Great breakfast cereal calcium plus

Love this and have been buying it for at least 2 years but I haven’t been able to find it on the shelves I hope it hasn’t been shelved and only short of supply? I love the shaved almonds and pepita seeds

Purchased in March 2021 at Woolworths for $6.99.

BIG Geoff

BIG GeoffPerth, WA

where is my calcium PLUS

we have been buying this for a couple of years now and really like it
Why is it in short supply or has it been dumped ?????
we have tried Cols and Woolies in five suburbs but "Where has it Gone"

TonyOrton63

TonyOrton63Perth, WA

Too much sugar, fattening.

Bought for quick breakfast that had added iron. Now mix it with albrand to reduce sugar levels serviced with high protein yogurt and skim milk. This makes it healthier if your interested.

Purchased in March 2021 at Coles Supermarkets for $4.75.

lisa

lisaHunter Region, NSW

I was told if it tastes good it can't be good for you,on the contrary it tastes brilliant and its good for me...

As a 50ish female,I love the plus range.
I find i can go all day with just 1 serve .
And ladies I could go all night on 2nd serve..
Mmm and mmm

Matthew B

Matthew BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It's the Best

I am surprised to read that some reviewers would throw out this cereal. It is delicious and I particularly like the Almonds and Pepitas. It has less sugar than others in the Uncle Tobys Plus range.
Unless you are eating raw muesli, cereal is meant to go soggy. Ever eaten Weet Bix or corn flakes? That goes soggy, but this cereal has lots more flavour.

Marg S

Marg S

Sugar content extremely high

I agree with SteveC, too sugary/sweet. I was really looking forward to trying it. I bought a box on 30 October. When I bought it, I didn't check the nutrition panel as I thought it was a good choice. I used to be a weight loss consultant and the recommended amount of sugar was 7.7gms (or less) per 100gms. On the front of this cereal packet, in teeny tiny print, it says 15gms per 100gms. Yikes. I put a small amount on the back lawn for the wild birds but even they don't like it. The packet contents are now in the green bin. I do not recommend this cereal.

Purchased in October 2020 at Foodland.

Mez

MezWestern District, VIC

too many sultanas!!

I've enjoyed eating this cereal for quite a few years I noticed there were more sultanas, so I decided to collect them from a packet of 775g box and found there was 250g of sultanas, way too much for my liking. This is 1/3 the weight and too much sugar to allow this cereal to be healthy. Reduce the sultanas and increase the fibre and this cereal will be a good choice

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $6.00.

Don’t buy disgusting

I was eating my uncle Toby’s bar like I would everyday but today I found a hair inside my bar this is yuck make sure to not act like china give me free box now I don’t spend my money to spent my money on hair

Raj

RajSydney, NSW

Pantry bugs / insects

I bought couple of Uncle Tobys Plus Antioxidants boxes from Costco Marsden park last week. We have been enjoying the cereal untill today morning when we found the pantry bugs/ insects in the cereal. (Attached images). My kids were shocked to discover them and we have to stop consuming the product.

Purchased in February 2019 at Costco.

PaulSydney

Great start at breakfast

Have been having this cereal for several years now. I have tried some of the other "Plus" range but kept coming back to Omega 3. For me, it is a good combination of flakes cereal, fruit and nuts (hope I got the contents right).
Strangely, I have been having trouble buying the large box for a few weeks now. Hate being hit up by the supermarkets for the little one, but I will keep at it. Saw that Woolies has it for half price this week - something going on we should be worried about? - so I will grab a few online.
Please don't drop it.

MAXlaunceston

Pretty good

Yep I love the Apple & Sultana, and although I still eat it heaps, I do not like the way the apple is now crunchy, when it was soft before. It does make the roof of your mouth a bit sore when you are as greedy as me and eat half a large box a day a lot of the time. Won't stop me eating it though.

Pisces

PiscesGeelong

The Original Fibre Plus is no longer...........this new one is horrible.

I've been eating the Apple & Sultana fibre plus since it came on to supermarket shelves years ago, I recently purchased a pack and I'm so disappointed that it has been changed to something I refuse to buy again. The texture is no long palatable, you have completely ruined the taste. Why have you done this, why change something that was perfect? Please bring back the original Fibre Plus as I'm not buying this new one again, unfortunately I had to throw it in the bin, that's how bad it was..

Was once 5 star

Very disappointed that now only available in "wholegrain". Have loved this variety for many years but will be changing to something else.

Geoff

GeoffGympie

The only constant in my life.

I've been eating Muesli Flakes for breakfast since the mid 70's, when "White Wings" brought them onto the market. This is the only cereal for me.

Linda D

Linda DSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Absolutely Love It!

As a 50+ years female I had been craving afternoon energy. I have been having Plus with Iron for breakfast for just on 2 weeks now and can't live without it. My energy levels have increased tremendously and I don't struggle to get through the afternoons anymore. Thank you Uncle Tobys.

Emfry

EmfryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delicious

Delicious and nutritious breakfast food, especially with some fresh fruit as well, milk and with a dob of yoghurt on top.

Sugar

I'm in agreement with one of the other reviews when they noted that the cereal goes to 'mush' once milk is added. This cereal has so much sugar in it, it would be healthier just to buy a packet of sugar. Disappointed this company could get it so wrong. I have thrown my full packet in the rubbish.

great breakfast cerial

great product but why did you change the packaging? I couldn't find the Omega 3 box because it now in small writing down the side, not in the middle in large letters

mrswong

mrswongSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just the best

I have used this product for as long as it has been on the market was not a cereal person but this changed my mind and now it is part of my regular breakfast tasty nutritious and consistently good like the new packaging in my pantry ready to try

Paulasked

Plus Omega 3

Having trouble finding the Omega 3 version in my local Woolies and Coles. Something going on we should know about??
Grateful for your response, please.

Hi Paul
I have checked with my local Woolworths, and the Omega 3 variety is readily available, as are all the varieties. Maybe it is a popular variety in your area and sells out quickly, as does the fibre variety here. I would suggest asking staff at the stores why they have a shortage, which may be due to high sales, especially when the item is on special. Alternatively, maybe they are not ordering enough to supply customer demand, and you could have a word to them about this. Kind regards:)

Paul

Thanks for your reply, Max. Still having trouble, but I will check with the staff about what is going on. Ended up shopping on line and got Omega 3 at half price!

Compare all 7 Uncle Tobys Plus
CategoryBreakfast Cereals / MueslisBreakfast Cereals / MueslisBreakfast Cereals / MueslisBreakfast Cereals / Mueslis
Release dateJune 2010June 2010June 2010June 2010