Andrew Rooke

Andrew RookeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good experience

USM were efficient and easy to deal with. I had my new bench tops installed today and was surprised at the efficiency of the installers. Everything went to plan all the way through and I would recommend USM to anyone wishing to renovate their kitchen.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Sandra

SandraAU

Excellent Service

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Really really good

Team you have done really good job with our kitchen and vanities.

Wolf, Bex and the plamer David you are real professionals. Kemal, be proud of your team!

Keep up the good work!

Janet M.

Janet M.Gippsland, VIC

Amazing transformation

We have a new kitchen but the benchtop we chose showed every mark and scratch, it was such a disappointment. United Stone was recommended to us as they can fit a new benchtop overlay without having the old taken away ensuring that your cabinets and back splash are not damaged. We chose a new porcelain product as it doesnt scratch or damage with hot ovenware put straight onto it. After our bad experience we realised just how hardworking the kitchen bench needs to be and attractive at the same time. Kemal and his team are very professional and their product and installation means that we have both a tough functioning bench which is also beautiful. Thank you Kemal you delivered everything you promised.

It couldn't be better

I was super impressed by the professionalism displayed by Kemal and his people.
The new bench tops have breathed a new life into our kitchen.
I am particularly grateful to Kemal's team for living up to their promise of perfection.

Review collected in partnership with United Stone Melbourne

An excellent process with a result above our expectations. United Stone Melbourne are a very professional company.

The finish of our benchtops both kitchen & bathrooms were extremely well designed and installed. Our kitchen and bathrooms have been transformed from a 20 year old look to the latest innovative features. The kitchen sunken sinks with matching tap were both very attractive and high performing.

Review collected in partnership with United Stone Melbourne

Lynda T

Lynda TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dreams do come true!

I have probably have the most crooked kitchen, the team at United Stone Melbourne did a fantastic job with both my kitchen bench and splash back. I was very impressed by the turn around time and efficiency of the team to complete the job.

Thank you United Stone, Melbourne! I just can't stop looking at my kitchen and thinking WOW !!

Kemal E.United Stone Melbourne

A Perfect Mind Boggling Kitchen Renovation!!

If I just need to describe the way Kemal and his team planned and executed the whole process of kitchen renovation for our home, I need to simply say its mind boggling. We heard such nightmare stories of how hard it is to deal with different tradies and how long this reno process takes, we were just sceptical whether to go forward with our kitchen and bathroom reno plans. But we were lucky enough to find United Stone Marble!! And with Kemal's professionalism got everything else sorted out.
I wish them all the best!!

Laine H

Laine HCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Quality Fast Kitchen Transformation

If your after a no fuss, fantastic quality & an amazing kitchen bench transformation, this is the company to use. Very helpful and professional with excellent work ethics. Everything you need to get the job done as quick as possible, with very little disruption to your day is offered by this company, so no need to employ other tradies. Its a one stop shop!
Job can be completed in a few hours. We have a reasonable size L shaped bench along with a splashback and they supplied a quality finish that's hard to beat, with a 15 yr guarantee. We will publish before and after pics when we finish the rest of the renovating. Highly Recommend this company.
Thanks to the boys who work so hard and to United Stone Melbourne. Laine & Shane

Madhav

MadhavGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good customer service

We had a very good experience with United Stone for installation of our kitchen bench top. Kemal is very professional and that reflects in his customer service and quality work.
Overall very good experience.

Madhav Pradhan
Taylors Hill Victoria

Sue T

Sue TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kitchen benches and splashback look Amazing.

United Stone Melbourne replaced stone over my existing kitchen and bathroom benches. Also installed a stone splash back. There is no interruption to your kitchen if you are using your existing lay out. Free measure and quote and fully installed in one day two weeks later. Price for a large island kitchen, splash back and bathroom bench was $7700. So reasonable for a bright new look to my kitchen. Fantastic company to deal with. Highly recommend. Check their website. ( Also dealt with Procoat to complete my cupboards. Check review.)
Sue Tiller Berwick Vic 3806