UPPAbaby Alta

UPPAbaby Alta

• Suitable for Running Yes (2) · No (3)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Ant

Ant

Avoid!

Purchased in June 2018 at Baby Kingdom for A$1,500.00.

MissBella

MissBellaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great functional pram for singletons

We love the functionality of this pram. It has a large shopping basket, quick fold and click to set up. The bassinet attachment and reversible seat with or without the infant insert is fantastic. Five point harness for safety, easy to adjust the straps as bub grows. Safety bar had some earlier safety recall issues, but the manufacturer resolved this with a neoprene sleeve. A skateboard attachment is available for a standing toddler and the pram can then be used for a smaller child, otherwise its the best pram for a singleton. The suspension and wheels are good for level ground, sholping centre smooth terrain. Not really ideal for community walking though.

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby & Toddler Town for A$799.00.

JulieBrisbane

Excellent pram

Can not recommend this pram enough. It is super Easy to steer, and has a huge basket. Easy to collapse/use and is not too heavy. It has lasted me for years - and three babies.

Purchased in January 2014 at Bubs n Grubs for A$750.00.

Suitable for RunningYes

JustJu

JustJuSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best pram on the market, a great all rounder

I love this pram so much that I have two of them.
High push bar, large basket, smooth and easy to push even one-handed.
Folds up easily, fits into the boot of my small car with room to spare.
Faces in or out.
Comes with lots of add-ons (purchased separately), which makes it really functional no matter your situation.
The only issue that I had with mine was that the rear wheels wore down after a lot of use, but this was after several years. Spare wheels are easily ordered through Coolkidz in Australia.
Highly recommend this pram!

Suitable for RunningYes
Hollie

HollieGippsland, VIC

Such a great pram

Love this pram, super easy to push and move around in most terrain it could take a little more on suspension side and could be a little bit softer for the child but it is a great sized seat and fits them in comfortably with a great sized basket underneath.

Purchased in November 2015 at Baby Bunting for A$749.00.

Bonnie

BonnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value for money

I have used it for two kids and it is still in perfect condition. It is really strong and light. It is easy for me to fold it compared to the other prams. Also like the piggyback attachment. I can still control the whole pram with one hand when both kids are on it.

Purchased in February 2014 for A$600.00.

Jdasylum

JdasylumMandurah

So strong and so much space.

My first thoughts when i saw this pram was: how will i fit this into my car? Its quite large even folded up.
But the payoff is a very comfy ride. Its very strong. It handles well on all terrain. And i can fit a weekly grocery shop in the storage compartment underneath!

jswc

jswcSydney, NSW

Piggyback attachment is great!

The UPPAbaby Alta is a great pram that looks good, is very practical and isn’t too big. In particular, the Piggyback attachment we purchased recently is great! Our son now uses the bassinet and our daughter transitioned from sitting in the pram to riding on her “skate board” which is the piggy back attachment. She likes it enough not to run around the shopping centre.

MrsSWa

Light and easy to manouevre

MrsS

And it has a giant basket!

Nagjam

NagjamBrisbane

Love it

It does the trick. Great turning circle. Lasts forever and strong construction. Looks good too. I couldn’t upgrade when I had the second child so that kind of sucked that I had to get another pram. It’s Skinny enough to fit through doors easily and super easy to push around.

Nan

NanMelbourne

Happy with our purchase

Tuppie90

Tuppie90South East Queensland, QLD

In LOVE with this pram!

The best pram on the market by far!!! Couldn’t be happier with my Uppababy Alta! It’s light easy to manoeuvre, easy to fold (1 step), huge storage basket! Great quality product with a 3 year manufacturing warranty! Even better that it hold up to 23kg as my daughter is tall for her age and this helps a lot!

DeeM

DeeMMelbourne

Reasonable pram

Stacey

StaceyMelbourne

Lightweight Reversible Seat Pram

Elissa P

Elissa PMelbourne

Great full featured but lightweight pram

This pram is full featured but much lighter than many other similar prams. The bassinet is great, as it has excellent airflow and I felt safe leaving bubs sleeping in it for day naps. The pram is easy to fold and switch the seat around. Seat can be forward or rear facing, which is good. Basket is a good size. (Note: This review is for the Cruz, which is the same as an Alta)

Stevo

StevoAU

Disappointed

Keren W

Keren WSydney

Best pram ever! Ticks ALL the boxes!

Look no further - the ALTA is the best pram on the market! Very light, folds well, comfortable seat, easy to maneuver, MASSIVE basket and sturdy frame. I had the Alta for 2 years before needing to upgrade to the Vista and I miss it a lot. Perfect pram, no complaints.

Jacey

JaceyMelbourne

Can't live without it

We bought the pram over one and half year now. We used it everyday. It is fantastic. It got A lot of space in the basket. I can put all my staffs in the basket. Even when with out for any shopping. It is easy to fold. The pram is Very good quality. Our baby loves be in the pram. Comfortable and the seat are quit high up for he to see everywhere.

fifi

fifiMelbourne

Best pram ever!!!

The pram that can't be compared.

This pram is the bee's knees! When shopping for my first born's pram I saw this beauty in the middle of the show room. It's lovely style and colour caught my attention first. Then I began pushing it, the ease was amazing it couldn' compare to any other pram that was there. The sales lady took me through the specs and it was the lightest pram of its kind, which was a bonus. Especially for a mum who was having a C section. Now with our second child on he way we will be upgrading to the vista and can't wait. I love how easy this pram is. Thankyou Uppababy you are the best.