UPPAbaby Vista V2

UPPAbaby Vista V2

• Suitable for Running Yes (2) · No (2)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Kathryne

KathryneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

BEST PRAM EVER

We have had this pram for 2 years and its the best. I originally wanted the Joolz because thats what all my friends had and had never heard of this brand before. We came across it at the Baby show and noticed the ginormous basket first.
Very easy to maneuver, basinet is great, I used to have my son sleep in it during the day when he was a new born. The toddler seat is great too. Easy to clean, roomy and great features such as the UV protector shield on both basinet and toddler seat.
Yet to use it as a double pram but I'm sure I will love it as a double too.
We have another smaller stroller now that my son is 2 but still use this pram A LOT!!

Purchased in September 2018.

Coolkidz AustraliaUPPAbaby

Thanks so much for your feedback, great to hear you love your pram!

Vanessa

VanessaSydney, NSW

Perfect Pram!

So happy I purchased this pram!

Super easy to push - everyone who has pushed it comments how lovely it is. You can tell it’s amazing quality and not cheaply made!

Looks nice, basket at the bottom is ridiculously huge!

I’ve taken it on a few surfaces and my son never bounces around and is always comfy and asleep or relaxed in it! Bassinet was great but the seat is also perfect with the adjustable seat reclines.

It is a larger pram and a touch heavy when you collapse it with the seat on - it just fits in the back of my car - but a minor issue for everything else this pram offers!

Purchased in June 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $1,650.00.

Coolkidz AustraliaUPPAbaby

Hi Vanessa, thank you for your kind review we are thrilled that you are happy with your pram!
As a thank you we would like to offer you a Matchstick Monkey teether please contact us at marketing@coolkidz.com.au

Jane

Jane

The best pram on the market, hands down

I spent hours and even days researching the best pram - and this one is worth every penny. The ability of this pram to also be a double pram is a huge draw card over competitors. The smoothest suspension of all the prams available with easy manoeuvrability makes driving It a dream- AND the biggest storage basket to match. Can fit whole grocery load at supermarket in the bottom. So easy to fold in and out of car- it is heavy -but the other supreme features easily outweigh this. At time of purchase, deal also included upper adaptors and pram carry bag. Bought this pram in Gregory

Purchased in July 2020 for $1,599.00.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how UPPAbaby Vista V2 compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

DianneC

DianneCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We constantly get stopped and asked if we love our double decker pram. OMG yes we do!!

We absolutely love how easy it is to push around two babies. The pram is collapsable and light enough to pop into the boot of the car. It’s narrow enough to navigate through the shopping centre and has a huge bottom basket!

Purchased in March 2020 at Coolkidz Australia for $2,200.00.

Coolkidz AustraliaUPPAbaby

Hi DianneC, thank you for your kind review. As a thank you we would like to send you a Matchstick Monkey teether. Please contact us on marketing@coolkidz.com.au

Kathryn

KathrynSydney, NSW

Sophisticated and Functional

This pram has smooth and responsive steering. It pushes with ease and feels steady due to the big wheels. The pram performs well on grass, gravel and pavement. Baby is always comfortable. Mum is very happy with the U shaped foldaway design making it easy to put in and take out of the car. Recommend!

Purchased in June 2020 at Baby Kingdom.

Amal

Amal

Great versatile design, moves like a breeze, luxury feel. Uppababy has done it again!

This pram really is all you can ask for in a pram. Sturdy - check. Easy to pack and unpack - check. Easy to manoeuvre - check. Looks great - check. Luxury feel and quality - check.

Really can't go pass this one. No wonder it was out of stock and I had to wait a few weeks! Well worth the wait.

Purchased in June 2020 at Baby Kingdom for $1,400.00.

Victor X.

Victor X.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect pram. Strong, sturdy and stylish!

We love this pram. We did a lot of research before we bought this pram and we definitely found uppababy vista is the best choice. It is a pleasure to push it with my son. It is comfortable to stay in for him and the design is luxury. The material quality is great and it is good value for money too. The ease of switching between the bassinet, the chair and the car seat (with adapters) is so easy. The basket is very large and can accommodate a lot of shopping. It is also easy to fold and unfold. The height can be adjusted which is helpful, both my wife and I are satisfied when we are usingit. We have never regretted our decision to get the Vista, and we still love using it.

Purchased in May 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $1,699.00.

Talia

TaliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Getting out and about is a breeze!

This is the only pram we loved from the moment we saw it and took it for a 'test drive' for our first baby. It's so easy to move, has a smooth ride, a great sized basket, and best of all is its ability to comfortably seat two children - and a third on a board - without compromising on any of its amazing features. We highly recommend it to all parents!

Purchased in June 2020.

Best pram ever!

After considering lots of different prams and “test driving” them in store, the uppababy vista really was the only choice. It is light, easy to steer, easy to fold and lift into your boot, the bassinet height is adjustable which you need after a c-section, the basket is huge and the quality is top notch. You’re going to use your pram so often so it has to be functional and make life easier.

Purchased in May 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how UPPAbaby Vista V2 compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

K_J

K_JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic! A must have!!

This pram is idea for being out and about and is able to cope on a variety of terrain. It glides and is effortless to push which is fantastic. It’s super padded and I feel great about my child’s comfort in the pram.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bubs n Grubs Online store for $2,700.00.

MsA1603

MsA1603Sydney, NSW

The BEST future proof pram I researched and actually tried!

Just purchased this yesterday and can't wait until the colour I ordered comes in!
Rides so smoothly and is light compared to the Baby Jogger City Select Lux, which I was tossing up with. Easy to fold and unfold especially for me being really uncoordinated. It's light enough and easy to dismantle if need be for my Toyota Corolla Hatch with heaps of groceries etc.
Definitely recommend for anyone planning to have more than one child. Baby Bunting and Baby Kingdom have a great discount and promotion atm so get it quick!
Free upper adapters, parent organiser and you even get a $200 gift voucher to use at coolkidz! Get more accessorise and/or anything you may need or want.

Purchased in June 2020 at Baby Bunting for $1,599.00.

Mel5616

Mel5616Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Pram

I had the UPPAbaby VISTA 2018 model and I was in LOVE with this pram, I have now upgraded to the V2 and everything that I wished the 2018 model had has now been updated with the newer model. The suspension and the updated canopy are amazing. These prams tick all the boxes for me and I recommend them to everyone.

Coolkidz AustraliaUPPAbaby

Thanks Mel5616 for being the first to review our VISTA V2. We think it is pretty amazing also. If you have any dramas or need help with configurations please do not hesitate to get in touch.