6UPPAbaby Vista V2

4.4

xanaxtrain12choochoo
xanaxtrain12choochoo2 posts

please

he creeps into my room at night and tickles me softly and whispers inbto my ear i lave Show details
A Google U.
A Google U.3 posts

Poor value for money

Due to the fact of the high price and how worn it is after such little use my personal rating is terrible. The frame scratches really easy. Creaking at the folding hinge joint after 3 months of very little use these are supposed to be robust and long lasting prams it just feels rickety. Awkward to fold and unfold. When it comes to value for money 1* Show details
DVodo
DVodoSydney, NSW13 posts

Russell K.
Russell K.Perth, WA2 posts

Warranty questionable

As far as prams go this is pretty good. We bought all the accessories, cup holders and rumble seat. It drives like a tank, so expect a workout when going to parks. I still prefer our old pram the M & C due to resilient lightweight construction. Unfortunately at the time we bought this product there was no 2 seater option.

The problem with the Vista 2 lies in the braking system. The brakes can foul and the customer support is terrible. Had one person lie multiple times to me stating operator error despite just one wheel brake affected. It's clearly a safety defect and hopefully a product recall will happen soon for the wheels. I don't recommend this product until they fix the braking system. Show details

An engineer
An engineer6 posts

Excellent quality

Material is very good quality, ours is two years old and has never been cleaned but still looks like new.
Dark grey material with black frame is best for not showing wear - I've seen the silver frame get marked and dirty.
Folding/unfolding is easy and can be done one handed once the releases are pulled.
The cross bar is excellent and one of the reasons we bought it.
Also works well enough as a running stroller, I do a couple of hours a week and the wheels are large enough for a smooth and stable ride. Tall handle helps a lot.
We have bought aftermarket pram liners to reduce damage to seat.
Dannie D

Shaye2 posts

Pure
PureSydney, NSW7 posts

What I thought I needed

It's a great pram. Easy to maneuver in any type of terrain including grass and sand. The compartment for things is amazing! I can fit all my grocery bags in it when I'm out with Bub.

Only thing I didn't like about it is it is too heavy and takes a lot of space in the car.

Brought it with me for overseas travel and it depends on the airline.. some would allow you to bring it till the boarding gates, others would say you'll have to check it in coz it's big.

I'd still recommend this one.. just wish it's lighter and can be more compact. Show details

Persephanie L.
Persephanie L.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Can’t fault it

Bought this as a first time Mum with the bassinet and seat and I’m very happy, can’t fault it!

I also bought the extensions which lift the bassinet/seat higher and like bubs being closer to me.

The pram is very smooth and easy to pack up and down Show details

Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Steph
StephSouth-Eastern Region, NSW8 posts

Best pram out there

We bought our Uppababy Vista V2 pram second hand and are so in love with it! It is easy to push and turn sharp corners, you can store so much underneath and it is comfortable for the baby (in the bassinet and the toddler seat). I can't wait to continue using it when I have my second child as it can carry both of them. Show details
Starzy
StarzySouthwest, VIC5 posts

It's a great pram with many features

This pram has lots of great features that come in handy. Carrier and pram to pusher . Might be high in price but the quality is great. Show details
Ash
AshMetropolitan Adelaide, SA10 posts

petetong
petetongGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

• +1Thumbnail
Tiago C.
Tiago C.Richmond-Tweed, NSW7 posts

Great pram, couldn't choose another one

Great pram, very consistent, the only problem is holding it after folding, not very practical. Show details