UPPAbaby Vista V2

UPPAbaby Vista V2

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by UPPAbaby

• Suitable for Running Yes (6) · No (8)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
CRB
CRBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent pram, you won't be disappointed

This pram is the ideal companion for your little one. It's easy to use, safe and very good quality.
There's so much storage underneath and the uppa extenders make it easier to get more storage if you need it.
I had an issue with the bassinet and Uppababy's customer service was brilliant in helping me overcome my issue.

Purchased in for $1,600.

Thanh T Chapman
Thanh T ChapmanSydney

Innovative Multipurpose Pram- Fit for Family Expansions

If you're planning on having more than one baby, the Uppababy Vista will be a great addition to your family, as it will be configured to support up to 3 kids. The product has many different designs and has been optimized throughout the years. The Uppababy Vista is one that has amalgamated all the needs of a modern family. As a first time mom, I wanted pram that was lightweight and easy to ensemble without any assistance- adjustable handles & large removable swivel wheels. Granted this is one of the most expensive & aesthetically pleasing pram on the market, I really appreciated the value of the product features & inclusions suitable from birth, & all the way through to toddlerhood, offering the most value for your money.

Samuel J.
Samuel J.Sydney, NSW

Loving it so far!

Purchased in at Baby Bunting for $1,550.

Christopher Jackson
Christopher JacksonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expensive but worth it

Gab Cass
Gab Cass Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The crème de la crème pram

This pram goes above and beyond our expectations, the price is high but "you get what you pay for", this is the perfect pram for a growing family.. lots of features including aligning wheels, adjustable handle for different heights (my partner is tall and I'm short), not too heavy and lots adjustable ways (bassinet and 2 toddler seats can be used simultaneous or individually, facing front or back).. the biggest thing that sets this pram apart from the rest is how it drives on gravel, we found friends returned their prams and purchased this product.

James Coates
James CoatesCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent pram with a multitude of attachments.

Great Pram

I love this pram it is great for everyday use and easy to fold up and put away in the car by yourself. It’s very sturdy and easy to move around.
My only reason for giving three stars is as the mozzies nets for the bassinet and the seat both came out of the packet with holes in them, which was very disappointing, particularly as where we live there is a lot of mozzies, when using them our little one gets bites on her. Also the cup holder cracked straight away and the inner part of it falls out so I unable to use it :(

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Stan
StanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Alright, alright, alright

Purchased in at Baby Village for $1,599.

Rebecca b
Rebecca bCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Cannot fault this company or product

We purchased this pram for our firstborn and it has been worth every cent spent on it.
I feel like I’m part of an uppababy cult, when I see other parents with the pram I always mention that it is the best pram and they agree.
I had to deal with customer service and they were prompt, professional and a delight to deal with.
I’ll be using as a double and potentially triple in the future and have full confidence that I will be using the pram for many years.
They have a decent resale value second hand too so I would say it’s a wonderful investment over some of the cheaper knock offs.

Buy this pram !

Purchased in for $1,700.

confusedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best pram ever!

Purchased in at Baby Train Physical store.

Trista
Trista

A definite buy!

This pram is high quality. Quick & easy to assemble. Perfect fit for small/medium car. Bub looks super happy & comfortable. Highly recommended. Suspension is also very good. Well made, durable, looks fashionable also.

Jane
JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love our UPPAbaby vista

I love our uppababy vista, it’s easy to steer and the storage basket below is very spacious and handy when out shopping to throw everything underneath. It is quite an expensive pram but I’m happy with my purchase as I am constantly using it and will use it again once we decide to have another bub. It is quite heavy putting in & out of the car but folds up easily. The bassinet attachment is safe for a baby to sleep in overnight so this was handy in the newborn stage so I could rock my little man to sleep in the pram when he was having very unsettled nights.

Purchased in at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Chloe
Chloe

Great Pram

First time mum and super satisfied with this pram, I was after something that would transform and last without having to upgrade and I definitely found the right product. The bassinet is super sturdy but also very cushioned for bubbas comfort, the canopy is the perfect length when extended. The frame itself folds down in simple steps which has made it very helpful when packing the car in a rush. 4 stars purely because the bassinet can be a bit bulky in the boot of the car. But that’s just nip picking. Overall amazing and well worth the dollars.

Purchased in at Baby Bunting.

Amazing customer service

I love my pram I've had it for 2 and a half years and have been dealing with a broken frame as I took it over seas and it got broken in transit ( I didn't use the travel bag for it). I never registered my pram so wasn't eligible for the 3 year warranty but I finally got my a into g and contacted UPPAbaby and they have kindly offered to replace my frame free of charge. Such great customer service. This pram is so easy to push on concrete, grass and even hard sand and fold up is a breeze and the basket underneath packs soo much stuff. I am yet to put 2 kids in it as it has been broken but ill be using this for both my 2 year old and 3 month old. Definitely worth the money. All aspects of the pram are great quality.

Purchased in at Baby Bunting for $1,580.

Charles
CharlesSouth East Queensland, QLD

For the price i expect far greater

3 months old we’ve already had to replace the frame due to squeaking.
The basket material is developing holes where it is rubbing on both sides on the top back bits where it goes over to clip, it’s rubbing on the silver spring looking metal underneath.
The frame scratches so incredibly easy, the seat clips when it connects to the stroller look so worn from getting bumped.
For the price I expect the pram to be far less easy to scratch and not have these issues.
I have 2 stars because the pram itself is smooth (when the frame isn’t faulty) and easy to use.
I do wish it wasn’t as wide.

Purchased in at Baby Bunting Physical store for $1,550.