Upside Realty

Upside Realty

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Didn't sell my property and I'm out of pocket 1800

I placed my home on the market with Upside at the end of 2018 with the view to sell. I had zero interest in 3 months. I don't believe the marketing was up top scratch, poor photos no search ability on the Upside website for that area, and well no interest and we dropped the price 20K other properties in teh area were selling? The agent was overwhelmed with the amount of properties he had to sell. I paused my campaign but chose another agent to sell this time so I did not receive any reimbursement at all. I am out of pocket 1800 adn felt I wasn't fairly informed. It may seem great saiving on Commission but you are not properly marketed :( Bad experience.

Gary S.

Gary S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

As a buyer did not find them very interested in helping at all. They just want their commission

Rubbish left in the hous
Very dirty and the agent just wanted to sell the property and get his commission. Over flowing skip left in the drive way I had to deal with it.

Excellent service and resut

Had a fantastic experience with Upside, found them honest and very responsive to any requests. Marketing campaign ran smoothly and it’s impressive what was included in the fee. Great result in the end. The fee meant we saved several thousand without compromising our sale price.

Garry

GarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sold for much less than appraisal

Agent did an appraisal for my investment, but sold for much less compared to that. He kept on asking me to not take the deals, and in the end, sort of forced me into selling my home for even lower amount than previous offers, I was frustrated and exhausted after having my house on the market for 6 months, and just wanted to sell it off. I won't be recommending them and never using their services again.

Very bad customer service

Lazy agent, never communicated. Yhe business model is good but the agent was useless. Very late in getting back to me regarding any questions or feedback from the open homes

Sennheiser