3.5

joe b.
joe b.2 posts

WinterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Winter

Lucky this guy is no longer in real estate after criminal charges against him.

Job N.
Job N.2 posts

Do your homework well before listing with these liars

These agents are the biggest liars in the business, they will underquote you with a fixed price that's 10k lower than any other agent then you will find out they use the cheapest options and ghettoed businesses from Sunnybank QLD to sell you your home to make up the price which will mean you will get worse deal than if you had gone with a more reputable agency. If you want a person with broken English and getting aggressive emails directed at you from what is meant to br your agent in the middle of a sale, no morals only terrible manners and lies selling your beloved family home then pick upside South East Queensland
Amar
AmarSydney, NSW

Zan
ZanMelbourne4 posts

Agent teller of tall tales

Gives incorrect feedback supposedly from the vendor that is blatantly wrong. More to it, but the bottom line is that anything the agent says can’t be believed. Disgraceful conduct.
Upside Realty   DM

Hi Zan, we're really sorry to hear about your experience with us. Can you provide us with more details about the sale so that we can better understand what happened?

Jesushernandez J.
Jesushernandez J.4 posts

Ian
Ian

Great selling experience

Our Upside agent was very experienced and worked hard to get us the best price for our property. She helped us prepare the property for viewing and gave good advice on how to show it off to best advantage. Our property was on the market for 10 days before we had an offer that we accepted. Upside gave us a link to view the campaign progress and arranged photos, a 3D walk through and aerial photos by a drone, all of which we found to be excellent. Their fixed price commission is a real winner, as it is less than half the normal commission asked by other agents. Based on our wonderful experience, we highly recommend Upside Realty to future clients.
Mandy
MandyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Respectful

The sale of my house is bitter sweet. Paul is a kind and caring person, who listens, gives an honest and open opinion and is very respectful to your decisions. Paul cares about what you have to say and after talking with him, it was if I had known him for years.
Stacey
StaceyCanberra, Australian Capital Territory3 posts

Phenomenal result!

We were really happy with Upside Realty. Our agent, Catherine was friendly, passionate, knowledgeable, and hardworking. Catherine worked with us to get the best outcome based on current market. The service and engagement was phenomenal by Catherine and the Upside support team. We were kept informed every step of the way and any questions were answered quickly. The Upside magic dust meant we sold our house 11 days after launching the campaign! We knew we would get a great outcome with Catherine, but wow we are just speechless with what Catherine did for us!

Thank you so much, Catherine and Upside!

Pri
Pri

Highly recommend!

Mark and the team at Upside were fantastic. They were very easy and straightforward to deal with. Mark is an excellent communicator and was very professional and prompt. I got a price that I was pleased with and always felt that Mark worked for the outcome I desired. I feel the fixed fee model makes the whole process upfront and straightforward, with none of the smokes and mirrors sometimes associated with real estate. I would highly recommend Mark and the team at Upside. Show reply
Annie
Annie2 posts

Totally positive experience

Was more than happy with everything Upside did for me. Would definitely recommend them, and use them again. Absolute value for money. Were always available if I had any questions about how the campaign. Show reply
Naz
Naz2 posts
jillian
jillianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Mena I.
Mena I.2 posts

Useless agent, lack of communication

Registered account on their website and booked agent to come in for valuation, she did not bother herself to call to confirm booking and only emailed me 10 minutes before the appointment saying I couldn't reach you out as number is invalid which is crap. When I emailed her back asking what number have you got, she never replied since then, never going to sell with you guys.
Don't waste your time, that is why big real estates are much better even if slighlty more expensive.
Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW4 posts

Adrien S.
Adrien S.

Why are you so terrible, lying to consumers, backstabbing?

Hi,
Why is the upfront fee not explained when you meet with sellers? It was only after we signed docu sign which only comes up with signature boxes, so can't read the full contract. The full contract of exclusive authourity is then emailed to you after signing and we find $2,900 payable immediately before you list or do any work with selling our property. This is hidden fee by your company.
Not happy Jan

sure will do Thanks

WhyohWhy

oh, checked that website it may list the upfront fee now, but it wasnt there before April 8th when we signed, only now when you increased fees from April 9th.

Ted Tanton

Could you please let me know how I view the progress of enquiries for our home at 31 First Ave,Melton Sth.
Robert is our representative.We clicked on your website but can't find anywhere to type in our password to view the DASHBOARD.Many Thanks Ted

Ted Tanton

All good now thanks to the young American lady!!

Cathie S.