Urban Rhythm

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (18)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (8) · Not as advertised (2)

After Sales Support

recently purchased sofa Urban Rythm Richmond.
Covering Sales team, delivery drivers and after sales support extremely efficient and helpful.
Process was an easy and satisfying outcome
Maggie
Camberwell

Store LocationRichmond, vic

Poor Customer Service

Furniture looks great but dealing with [Name Removed] at Urgan Rhythm is a process that requires much patience. Like what we bought - will not shop there again due to difficult people to deal with.

Great modern pieces

Love this store it has some different pieces of furniture than some other stores, great quality!! very comfy I'm very happy and will return as the staff were great too

High quality and service

I had a very good experience in the Richmond store and am very satisfied with the customer service. The sales assistant was very helpful and gave advice when choosing the material and colors for the new couch. The quality of the product is very good and even though we chose among the cheapest fabrics, it looks very chic and modern. I am more than satisfied with the product, however I have to remove one star because of bad experience with the delivery services. The delivery scheduled without notifying me. I only found out the late afternoon that my product will be delivered next day morning.

Bad customer service

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent quality furniture and great service

I have purchased a number of furniture pieces over the last few years. I have found that the quality of their furniture is far beyond other major stores. The customer service over the years has always been of a high standard they know their products and give good advice. The one thing I like about Urban Rhythm is they are not pushy they give you time to browse and look at the furniture. Well worth a visit especially when they have a sale on.

LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect quality and service

I happened to be passing by and saw a bookcase which was exactly what I wanted. I gave the exact measurements of my space to Lindy the sales person and I was thrilled with the result. I have a home for all my yoga books now!

Liz

Thank you for your reply. I look forward to shopping at Urban Rhythm again! Cheers Liz

Rachel A.Urban Rhythm

Wonderful - we look forward to welcoming you back!

Liz

Excellent service and products!

We were impressed by the lay out of the store in Richmond and how easy it was to view all furnishings etc. We saw what we wanted immediately and with the valued opinion and assistance of Rachelle ended up with a sofa, chairs and cushions. She was excellent in recommending the design and materials involved and we are now living with them. They are well built, upholstered and comfortable. We have returned and bought other items already.

Your Potential Customer

Your Potential CustomerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Different customer experiences

Clayton

ClaytonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great and easy experience

Very easy experience, great customer service, great range and reasonable price. Very happy with the process from start to finish. Went in store and looked, decided at home and completed the rest via email with the great staff.

Rachel A.Urban Rhythm

Knowledgeable, helpful staff and great products

Great, attentive customer service made the process of choosing materials for my couch a lot fun. So happy with the result. Have had a lot of people ask where the couch is from and great that it is made in Melbourne. Highly recommend!

V Nugent

V NugentGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Human Error times two

Ben

BenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent quality and service

I bought a sofa and arm chair. Excellent quality, Australian made. Great advice and customer service from Urban Rhythm. A great range of modern furniture available, from the shop floor or made to order.

Excellent Experience

Excellent customer service from the moment I entered the store to the time I received my goods not to mention the efficient aftercare. Good quality furniture at a reasonable cost, helpful sales assistants available to assist from choosing the right size furniture to matching colours, I couldn't have been happier with the quality and the service at Urban Rhythm Nunawading.

Exceptional service

Staff at Richmond were incredibly knowledgeable and helpful and took me through all the product and fabric options. Order arrived on time as promised and exactly what I ordered. Great that it is made in Melbourne.

Fabulous

Professional and friendly service. Beautiful furniture, beautifully made. Love that it's Australian timber and Australian crafted. The whole process was made easy and the staff were all helpful and knowledgeable.

Rachel A.Urban Rhythm

Value and Comfort! Locally made.

Service was excellent from the minute we entered the store till we received our beautiful sofas. Store manager was friendly, patient, and offered the best advice.
Delivery people were professional and on time!
Well done Urban Rhythm

Irvine

IrvineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, product, professionalism

The store is very well layed out and the staff are extremely helpful in offering assistance , providing advice and generally helping making decisions.
The range of products was extensive. The products are of the highest quality.

Rachel A.Urban Rhythm

Good designs, good quality, good after sales services. very easy to deal with

Good designs, good quality, good after sales services. very easy to deal with. the whole experience from browsing, recommendation, sales and after sales are all good for us. will recommend :)

Product AppearanceAs advertised
D Hawkins

D HawkinsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great style, service and quality

Service, range and quality here was so much better than all the surrounding stores. The delivery drivers were awesome. They called ahead and were right on time, taking all the packaging away and being really helpful. Top marks.