UrbanBaby

UrbanBaby

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for UrbanBaby? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Lauren
LaurenSydney, NSW

Exceptional service!

Realised after payment that I could have chosen click and collect as the shop is local to where I live, just let it be and thought I’d wait for the delivery. Not even 24 hours after placing the order, Amelia called and offered to personally drop it to my house, and refund the postage amount. Haven’t experienced customer service like this, 20/10!!

Good quality

Purchased car mat for my nephews 2nd birthday, it’s great quality and he loves it. Delivery was a major issue though customer service was excellent with dealing with everything, however had I known the courier used would be “Couriers please” who notoriously have a terrible reputation I wouldn’t have made a purchase and won’t in future unless there’s another courier company used.

Great quality, beautiful design, brightens up a play space.

The product came as described. It was quick and efficient. The quality was fantastic. The colours vibrant. My daughter loves the texture and rubs her hands across the bumps in the road. She’s too little to play just yet, but enjoys going to her room
Now and just playing on the rug. It’s made her room colourful and homey!

LeeanneC
LeeanneC

Excellent quality!

I ordered a few things on this site for my niece who is expecting her first baby.
They were over the moon with these products. Will be buying from them again.

Robyn W
Robyn WSydney, NSW

So cute!

I bought a teething ring in the shape of a radish with a bite taken out of it - for a new granddaughter! So sweet and original.
Online ordering was easy and a subsequent conversation with the staff at Urban Baby was pleasant and professional.

Tiger Tribe- Shrinkie bracelet

Fantastic product at a great price. Perfect for a birthday gift that is that little bit extra special. Product was ready fast-for easy free pick up. I’ll definitely order again from this great company.

Happy Plays make Happy Days!

We love our extra large IVI Interactive Play Rug - Mini City! From the moment it was hurriedly unwrapped by the children it has been loved and well used everyday! Brilliant addition to our household. Thank you.

Interactive play Rug , City & airport

Amazing rug . Best idea ever, Grandson loves planes , entertained himself with his cars & planes.
It was a shared present with his baby brother , I’m sure they will have years of fun to come . Such great quality. Thank you

Liz
Liz

Amazing quality!

Reminds me of the quality toys & play mats used to be! More expensive than other mats but I can totally see why! Brilliant quality. It will last for sure! Well worth it

L A Blue
L A BlueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend

Excellent customer service and great variety of products. I have purchased from the site a number of times and have always been very happy. Also very quick delivery and quality products.

IVI Rug

I've purchased for my nephew on his first birthday, although too young to play with my sister absolutely loves it, and so do my 6 & 7 year old daughters (who have given all their woodern train accessories to their cousin also) best interactive rug I've seen.

Fantastic Products & Service

I ordered and it was sent the same day! Such a wide range of products that you cannot find anywhere else for any budget! Easy to navigate the site many payment options. Highly recommend!

Michelle
MichelleSydney Surrounds, NSW

So fast!

I ordered the products on Thursday evening and they arrived Monday morning. So incredibly fast, well packaged and great email updates about expected arrival. I'll be making many more purchases in the future as the range and customer service is impeccable. 5/5!

Sophie
Sophie

Excellent service

I ordered the vaporiser from Urban Baby. The site is easy to use with many payments options. Speedy service, i recieved my order within days.
The product is fantastic. It is a night light, sound soother & vaporiser all in one. Perfect baby shower/new parent present.

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficiency +

As first-time grandies, I wanted something that would matter for my new premmie twins. They have been fascinated with the black and white wee gallery cards which are attached to the outside of their cribs now. I was so excited to get them within a few days. Easy to order and promptly arrived. Super impressed.