UrbanBaby

UrbanBaby

Good quality

Purchased car mat for my nephews 2nd birthday, it’s great quality and he loves it. Delivery was a major issue though customer service was excellent with dealing with everything, however had I known the courier used would be “Couriers please” who notoriously have a terrible reputation I wouldn’t have made a purchase and won’t in future unless there’s another courier company used.

Great quality, beautiful design, brightens up a play space.

The product came as described. It was quick and efficient. The quality was fantastic. The colours vibrant. My daughter loves the texture and rubs her hands across the bumps in the road. She’s too little to play just yet, but enjoys going to her room
Now and just playing on the rug. It’s made her room colourful and homey!

Excellent quality!

I ordered a few things on this site for my niece who is expecting her first baby.
They were over the moon with these products. Will be buying from them again.

Robyn W

Robyn WSydney, NSW

So cute!

I bought a teething ring in the shape of a radish with a bite taken out of it - for a new granddaughter! So sweet and original.
Online ordering was easy and a subsequent conversation with the staff at Urban Baby was pleasant and professional.

Store LocationOn line

Tiger Tribe- Shrinkie bracelet

Fantastic product at a great price. Perfect for a birthday gift that is that little bit extra special. Product was ready fast-for easy free pick up. I’ll definitely order again from this great company.

Happy Plays make Happy Days!

We love our extra large IVI Interactive Play Rug - Mini City! From the moment it was hurriedly unwrapped by the children it has been loved and well used everyday! Brilliant addition to our household. Thank you.

Store LocationUrbanbaby

Interactive play Rug , City & airport

Amazing rug . Best idea ever, Grandson loves planes , entertained himself with his cars & planes.
It was a shared present with his baby brother , I’m sure they will have years of fun to come . Such great quality. Thank you

Store LocationEastern states
Liz

Liz

Amazing quality!

Reminds me of the quality toys & play mats used to be! More expensive than other mats but I can totally see why! Brilliant quality. It will last for sure! Well worth it

Store LocationUrbanBaby

L A Blue

L A BlueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend

Excellent customer service and great variety of products. I have purchased from the site a number of times and have always been very happy. Also very quick delivery and quality products.

Store LocationUrban baby online

IVI Rug

I've purchased for my nephew on his first birthday, although too young to play with my sister absolutely loves it, and so do my 6 & 7 year old daughters (who have given all their woodern train accessories to their cousin also) best interactive rug I've seen.

Store LocationUrbanbaby

Fantastic Products & Service

I ordered and it was sent the same day! Such a wide range of products that you cannot find anywhere else for any budget! Easy to navigate the site many payment options. Highly recommend!

Store LocationUrbanbaby.com.au

Michelle

MichelleSydney Surrounds, NSW

So fast!

I ordered the products on Thursday evening and they arrived Monday morning. So incredibly fast, well packaged and great email updates about expected arrival. I'll be making many more purchases in the future as the range and customer service is impeccable. 5/5!

Store LocationUrban Baby

Sophie

Sophie

Excellent service

I ordered the vaporiser from Urban Baby. The site is easy to use with many payments options. Speedy service, i recieved my order within days.
The product is fantastic. It is a night light, sound soother & vaporiser all in one. Perfect baby shower/new parent present.

Sue

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficiency +

As first-time grandies, I wanted something that would matter for my new premmie twins. They have been fascinated with the black and white wee gallery cards which are attached to the outside of their cribs now. I was so excited to get them within a few days. Easy to order and promptly arrived. Super impressed.

Kim

KimArrawarra Headland

Excellent customer service & high quality toys

Could not be happier with the service UrbanBaby provides. My 1.5 year old boys love their Wee Gallery press & listen books! We collected all four! Delivery was also super efficient! Five stars all round!

Sair

Sair

Magnatab A-Z and Numbers

My 3.5 year old son loves these, and it’s a great time motor and cognitive activity for him.
I would definitely recommend them.
Urban baby, we’re very quick to dispatch these and the communication was awesome as well.

Great serivice and fast delivery

We love it. It the perfect Christmas present and fast delivery. We are very happy and would order from here again.

Brilliant customer service

I purchase a name train set and had a small issue when I received the order. I contacted Urban Baby and the customer service was fantastic! I would highly recommend Urban Baby and will definitely purchase from them again.

Bec

Bec

Such a beautiful Company to buy from!!

This was my first time shopping at Urban Baby and i will definitely be purchasing again. The transaction was easy to do, the Beck Bunny Comforter came super quickly, the prices on Urban Baby are super reasonable and so many beautiful and unique products that you cant find anywhere else...thank you so much

My Toddler loves the Mat

City mat is fantastic hours of fun building cities with truck, planes & leggo houses, awesome creative playtime. can recommend this product & fast delivery excellent service