Fussy Cat Grain Free Dry Food

Fussy Cat Grain Free Dry Food

4.1

Thank you! I'm a very happy Mum.

Finally after a year of trying out various cat foods on the market Fussy Cat grain free has saved my cats. Being fussy, finicky eaters, my two kitties were underweight, malnourished and walked away from every food I tried. I was at my wit's end!
As soon as I offered Fussy Cat grain free my kitties scoffed the food. Within a few months they were at a normal weight and very healthy. All I can say is thank you Fussy Cat.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles.

BJN

BJNRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Well priced product!

My cat prefers the wet product to the dry but seems to thrive on a combo of both. He has never got bored of this regime and is not at all interested in trying other products or treats. Fussy Cat is excellent. My rescue cat looks extremely healthy!

Purchased in July 2020.

This food has caused both my cats to get sick

Unfortunately this brand has been very bad for my two cats, one has gone to the vet because of crystals in his bladder and my other cat is now showing bad symptoms as well. We’ve also been struggling with vomiting whilst on this food. I really do not recommend this cat food.

Teagan

TeaganCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

One of the only foods that doesn’t upset my cats skin and tummy

We had so many problems working out what was going on with our cat who would often get tummy issues and itchy skin. We spend hundreds at the vet which we were just going around in circles. We have identified on our own that food plays a big part in it and over a course of a year this and 1 other brand of food we worked out was suitable for her! This stuff also doesn’t cost an arm and a leg! We havnt had to take her to the vet again since we kept her diet consistent with this.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for A$16.00.

Real Pet Food Co.Fussy Cat

Hi Teagan, Thanks for sharing your experience with our Fussy Cat dry food. We're so glad to hear your lovely girl is going well on our food after all her previous skin and digestive issues!

Zitao Huang

Zitao HuangSydney, NSW

Picky cat approved

My cat Cheese is very picky and often "decides" She no longer likes a brand or flavour of cat food or takes too long to try something like a stubborn toddler. But She really likes this brand, ate it all fast and happily.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for A$5.00.

Brenda L

Brenda LGold Coast

Cat loves it

Finally, a dry food my cat enjoys eating!

For other people that are complaining of diarrhoea after changing straight to this one, you have to ween your cats into different foods slowly as to not cause an upset stomach.

Of course cats can still be sensitive to foods, even after weening, but they’re more likely to be sick if you change their regular food to any new brand straight away.

(Also, the fussy cat wet food is good too :))

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for A$4.99.

Jaye.S

Jaye.SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy, can anyone relate?

Jasmine

JasminePerth, WA

The only food my cat will eat!

My furry friend is extremely fussy it took over 5 foods to find which one he liked, when we finally gave him of your Kangaroo, Beef and Sweet Potato biscuits and he couldn't get enough of them! Very excited at meal time. Poo and wee were normal. Nothing but good things from this happy customer!

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for A$19.99.

Paris P.

Paris P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My cats love this dry food!

My previous routine was Fancy Feast Pate (grain free) and Applaws dry food but my cats didn't really like the Applaws so I switched to this dry food alongside the FF pates and my cats are thriving.

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$16.00.

trish

trishGippsland, VIC

rubbish

This cat food is not even worth one star. It's aweful. None of my cats would go near it let alone eat it. I have four cats. I was really disappointed as it wasnt cheap

Purchased in November 2019 at woollies.

Christine

ChristineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I found the same - diarrhea

I bought the tinned pots of Fussy Cat, just to try out. In two days our cat was having diarrhea, and we got very worried. This was the only change to her diet. We switched back to the food she had before, and I threw the Fussy Cat tins out.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$2.00.

Mandy

MandyPerth, WA

Only good things.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for A$15.00.

Tanya

TanyaCentral Queensland, QLD

Gave my cats nasty diarrhea!

I bought this food thinking I’d be doing a good thing for my cats instead they had the most awful diarrhea they’ve ever had. Switched back to their other food. I don’t recommend.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths.

Irate consumer

Irate consumerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent for cats with urinary problems

Our cat has had urinary problems in the past, with blood being found in his urine. We discovered it was his brand of cat biscuits. We switched to Fussy Cat Grainfree Dry Cat Food a few months ago, and our cat hasn’t had any more problems since! Our moggy devours these, and we can tell he absolutely loves them. We stick to the blue bag. They are a nice, moist biscuit and they keep him full for a long time. They often go on special at the big supermarkets for 40% off, so that's always a good time to stock up on the big 2.5kg bags.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$14.00.

Georgie C.

Georgie C.Darwin, NT

Terrible!

I usually feed my cat Applaws dry cat food but was given a bag of fussy cat grainfree dry food and thought I would give it a shot to see if he likes it. 10 minutes after consumption my cat came running to my feet foaming and drooling from the mouth before vomiting his entire dinner up. I highly recommend not feeding this to your cat! Hes now eating his usual food in small bits and drinking little water every now and then.

Find out how Fussy Cat Grain Free Dry Food compares to other Cat Foods

Great food for my moggies

My 2 year old Turkish Angora was eating Whiskas dry & wet food simply because I could not afford the more expensive foods but he was becoming very thin & his fur was coming out in clump. I bought a small pack of Fussy Cat Grain Free & s can to see how he went & he loves it. I get the 2.5kg bags on special at Woolworths for $19 & the vans are $1.80 on special. He is doing so much better on this & has his furry coat back & is heavy again. My 9 week old kitten even eats from the big boys bowl at times& preferring over the kitten food he is currently on

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for A$19.00.

Nina

NinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This product caused by cat to vomit

I am writing this review this morning following an incident with my cat after I had given her a serving of the Salmon & Ocean fish tinned food. I was out in my backyard 10 minutes after feeding her, she came running towards me foaming from the mouth. I brought her inside, cleaned her up and put water in her mouth. I have to say this food actually stinks and at the time was concerned about giving it to her. I purchased this product as it states it is grain free. I have put aside and frozen the rest of this product and will be contacting the company for a response. I would not recommend anyone to purchase this product until it is tested.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$1.80.

Kylie R.

Kylie R.Illawarra, NSW

Not Happy... My poor girl has UTI's and crystals.

I switched from Friskies as I was told she wasn't getting what she needed and was filled with harmful fillers. I switched to this after reading good reviews and being a healthier option. So far it has now cost me $500 to help her with UTI's and now crystals. I am NOT impressed. She didn't need to get sick. I will go back to what didn't make her sick.
This product doesn't even deserve 1 star

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for A$4.00.

A_R_T

A_R_TQueensland

Gave our cat a blocked bladder!

My cat is currently staying at the vet thanks to this food unbalancing his ph levels in his urine from all the magnesium, salt and carbs in these biscuits, which in turn caused crystals to develop in his bladder and block his bladder so he couldn't go to the toilet!! He almost died!! The pet food Industry needs to be regulated!! Keep away from supermarket food, and feed mince meats from the butcher is what the vet told us. Now we are up for big vet bills and have a sad sick cat!!

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$5.00.

Hhjj

HhjjGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible - don’t feed this to your cat!

Thought grain free dry food from vip was a healthier option for our cat. Feel terrible that we didn’t realise sooner, but this stuff was making our cat so thirsty and the salmon flavour makes her so sick. Will never buy this again, and really hope she will be ok! Terrible and cruel to produce such bad food for poor animals.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths.

Elizabeth

Elizabethasked

My cat likes both the mince and the dry food. My question is about what the percentage of salt is in the kibble. It is listed in the ingredients but I would be interested to know exactly how much percentage wise was in there. Thank you.

Real Pet Food Co.Fussy Cat

Hi Elizabeth, Thanks for your query on our Fussy Cat dry foods.
If you have any questions or feedback for us please contact us directly, as this site is not managed by us.
You can reach us through our website here: https://www.fussycatfood.com/en-au/support/contact-us
We look forward to hearing from you.

Tammy V.

Tammy V.asked

Do you think these biscuits would be good for a cat who has diabetes ? Since grain free ???

Hi Tammy,
Unfortunately, our Fussy Cat Grainfree dry foods are not specifically formulated for cats that have medical conditions such as diabetes. Although these products are grainfree, they will still contain carbohydrates which may need to be taken into consideration in an animal with diabetes.
If you haven’t already, we’d recommend you speak further with your attending veterinarian as they are in the best position to advise if our Fussy Cat dry foods are suitable for your feline family member.
We hope this information helps.

skyler.w

skyler.wasked

are these treats suitable for my 8 week old kitten

Hi Skyler,
Wed suggest basing the majority of your new kittens diet on a specifically formulated kitten food such as our new Fussy Cat Kitten Care dry food and offering our Fussy Cat treats occasionally.
You can learn more on this product by visiting our website here: https://www.fussycatfood.com/en-au/our-cat-food-range/dry-cat-food/chicken-with-vegetables
We hope this helps.