Snap Ultra, Snap 4, Snap Ultra P

• Suitable for Running Yes (12) · No (10)
  • Safety

Purchased in April 2015.

Amit

AmitSydney, NSW

Light weight amd durable

Had been looking for a pram after my other pram broke...i was looking something compact but yet having space for both bub and storage and happened to have a look at this one....its simply great...its very sterdy yet light weight...movement is just marvelous...plus has extra cover sheets to protest the bub from wind and rain...

Purchased in March 2021 at Baby Care Nursery for $290.00.

Rim

RimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Light and easy to push good quality

I have had my Valco Ultra for almost 2 years now, it works as it is brand new, very light, easy to push and easy to clean, happy with it but can suggest a few things to improve.
although the pram has some great features, you must take the seat out to fold it and store it, it becomes very hard to fold with the seat attached, always must take the seat out then fold. that is becaue it can be pushed forward and backward, the seat is adjustable so its hard to fold with the seat on.
the seat belt takes ages to buckle and ca be tricky, but not a big deal once you re used to it. other than that it is a great pram, very practical and light, my baby is 2 years old and still love it and sleep in it, fits her perfectly.

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $699.00.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Valco Baby 4 Wheel Snap Series compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Natalie Y.

Natalie Y.Sydney, NSW

I love this pram!

I had this pram as my second pram and we bought it second hand. I have to tell you that hands down the best pram and best customer service. After the sh..ty uppababy cruz v2 that major failure to the frame and their bad customer service rejectedto replace it. We have wasted $1200 just for two monthsof use. So I treat myself with the new Valco baby snap 4, it is light weight, easy to fold and push, enough air flow to the baby. I could not fault this pram as all. This pram has worth every money. I now a big Valco baby fan and will be forever!!

Purchased in December 2020 at Baby Kingdom Physical store for $350.00.

Hi Natalie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review! We're so glad to have you apart of the Valcobaby family <3

Rose

RoseNew South Wales

Good quality

Pram is Very light weight and easy to use for two kids. There has 1 year warranty. If registering online , 2 years warranty . One thing , it is a little hard when fold out .

Purchased at Baby Bunting for $620.00.

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Plenty of room for a growing baby!

We had this Pram for a year now, first bought it when I gave birth last September 2019
It was a great buy, it has plenty of room for your baby to grow, from newborn to toddlerhood.

Pros:
Great money Value.
Great for grocery shopping and other errands.

Cons:
Bulky and not lightweight.
I would not recommend this if your travelling overseas or domestic, though.

Purchased in September 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $521.55.

Ambarish Nanda

Ambarish NandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good buy!

We bought it for our son. I have had no complains about it yet. Very nice and elegant. IT has enough space for baby to turn around while lying down.

Purchased in September 2019.

Hi Ambarish,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and are glad to know you're enjoying your Snap Ultra :)

Lightweight, attractive & a dream to push

After a lot of research I purchased the Valco Baby Snap Ultra Tailor made in grey marle & I’m in love. The pram is super light weight & a dream to push. The storage basket under the pram is large & easy to access even when the seat is fully reclined. My baby is lying flat in bassinet mode and seems very comfortable. My favourite feature of the pram is the extra large hood with the ventilation panel - With the boot cover on the hood will close completely keeping your little one protected from the sun, rain etc. An all round great pram & fantastic value for money. I additionally purchased the tan leather handle bar covers to protect the handles. Highly recommend.

Purchased in June 2020 at Baby HQ for $479.00.

Hi Sophie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy you're enjoying your Snap Ultra and hope your review will help give valuable insight to other parents on the market for a new pram :)

Monique

MoniqueSydney, NSW

This pram is all you need

This pram I love how it converts from a bassinet to a toddler seat all in one. The back rest which can be adjusted is perfect for babies that have reflux as they don’t have to be lying flat. And when the baby gets bigger and wants to look around it’s perfect. The hood has great coverage and air ventilation. Good size basket underneath.

I personally fold the pram up with the bassinet attached. By doing this the pram is very long when folded up but no problem when you have a soccer mum car! To unfold the pram is easy and is a good weight when carrying and lifting.

I do sometimes find the button on the handle hard to push in when folding the pram up but overall very happy!!

Purchased in December 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Hi Monique,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We love hearing about parents' experiences and we're so glad you've found the Snap Ultra so easy to use, and so portable!

Pep85

Pep85South East Queensland, QLD

Great Pram

Purchased in November 2017 for $420.00.

Tash F.

Tash F.

Great all round pram

Such a great pram. It’s super lightweight compared to most on the market which is a must when lifting in and out the car. It also has a large under basket which is great for nappy bag and groceries. The seat is large so will be comfortable for my big girl when she is older, it lAys down flat so suitable from birth without the need for a seperate bassinet whihc only needs to be stored when not needed when baby is older. adapters can be bought to attach a car capsule whihc was great for us.
The pram also folds down fairly compact so can fit in the boot of most cars. We have a small Mazda CX3 and it fits no problems.
Highly recommend

Purchased in May 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Used from birth and still going 3 years later.

We bought this pram in 2016 for our first baby and I recommend it to everyone. It is the perfect light and zippy little pram. We loved how light and compact it is and how it's travel system compatible.

We didn't bother with a bassinet as it lies flat and it was perfect for a reflux bub as you could adjust the incline of the seat so easily.

We felt no reason to downsize as she got older so was perfect through all stages and it's still going well 3 years later such excellent value.

In fact, we loved it so much we are treating ourselves to the snap 4 trend for bub no.2.

Purchased in May 2016 at Baby Kingdom for $300.00.

Hi Melissa,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your review. We're so glad you've found the Snap 4 so handy and we're sure other parents will appreciate you sharing your thoughts :)

Helen SyrrakosGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great pram but can sometimes be difficult to close

This is a good value for money pram. We paid $500 for it and it came with a bassinet. It's reversible too. It's not too heavy so it's easy to pull out of the car, but I sometimes find it hard to close. If I was to recommend a colour, I would go for black. We bought the taupe colour and I noticed that there are water stains where I have spot cleaned it.

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby-Direct.

Hi Helen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an honest review. We're glad you've gotten good use out of the product and we're sure other parents will appreciate your feedback :)

Helen Syrrakos

I've been using it for 16 months now so I feel I have good experience to draw upon!

Massive safety flaw!

Warning to all parents to be very careful with this pram! I thought I had purchased a lightweight easy to use pram that was safe for my 4 month old daughter. Whilst walking into the shops one afternoon, the pram (which was parent facing) out of no where dropped backwards with my daughter inside!!! Thank goodness she was strapped in as I would hate to think what could have happened to her! This is the second pram I have purchased in 4 months as the first pram (another Valco baby) had another fault with the studs and the cover. Staff at the store said the seat appeared to be faulty as it wasn’t clicking in properly so offered to replace it however after two seperate issues, I have changed to a different brand.

Purchased in February 2020 at Baby Kingdom for $749.00.

BelliniB

BelliniBSydney, NSW

Good pram for price

I went and look for a new pram for my new bub after my old pram had been used for 4yrs.
I picked this because it's reversible, great price compared to the similar function ones in the market. Light weight.
However I would prefer if the handle of the pram is adjustable, and if they can include a few accessories when purchasing it would be even better for value.

Purchased in June 2019 for $479.00.

Hello.
Great news that you are enjoying your new stroller.
We hope it serves you well for a long time to come.

J.Qld

J.QldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use. Can be rough

So far this pram has served us well. Bub is 14 months and at full stretch when seat is reclined shes almost got the feet hanging over the edge. Easy to set up and pack down. Can be rough for a newborn as there’s no cushions. Easy fix to buy a comforter. Amazing storage which is needed

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting for $400.00.

Hello.
Just to let you know you are able to purchase Sports wheels, which may add some cushioning to your ride.
Your local baby goods store will be happy to assist you with your purchase, or alternatively jump onto our website at www.valcobaby.com.au

Amit P.

Amit P.Sydney, NSW

Great pram but brakes let it down (and forum seems to point to something similar)

We got this pram and seriously couldn’t fault it until this weekend when the brakes failed to disengage.

Have been using this pram for over 1.5 years now, love the space (both for bub and storage), handling is top notch, flexibility of reversibility.. I mean can't really fault it.. But this weekend, the opinion has changed.. The brake failed to disengage, so now the pram is no good...

Reading thru the forum it seems to be a general consensus.

Well, it had a good life. Would still recommend it, but would also make u think of a back up..

Cheers, ap

Purchased in May 2019 for $500.00.

Hi Amit.
Sorry for the delay in reaching out to you.
Please contact me on (03) 958 18034 to arrange a replacement brake system.

The service is terrible. Regret buying this pram

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby-Direct Physical store for $450.00.

Maree B.

Maree B.

10 months and still working great!!

Have had this for almost 10 months (basically left the hospital when our baby was born). Very sturdy and is wonderful as it transitions as your baby grows.
-can adjust the capsule itself either forwards or backwards as your baby grows. It doesnt affect the comfort ability when in they are in it, especially when on different surfaces bubs is very secure especially if things get bumpy!!

Purchased in January 2019 for $750.00.

ajhorne

ajhorneHunter Region, NSW

Bloody Love my Snap Ultra

Purchased at a baby bunting in Warners Bay, Our Valco pram in Navy came with a boot cover aswell. The perfect pram for a newborn and transitional to suit my now 8 month old. Easy to pop up and pack away. Only downside is its the only thing that sits in my car boot- But wouldnt want any other pram!

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting for $499.00.

Hello.
Great to hear you are loving your Valco Baby Snap Ultra stroller.
Hope it serves you well for a long time to come.