Valco Baby Minder

Valco Baby Minder

JLJ

JLJBrisbane

DO NOT BUY

DO NOT BUY this bouncer. We bought it as we were told it was the cheaper version of the Baby Bjorne. It collapsed with my 8week old in it twice! He is 4.5kgs. He fell from the middle setting to the ground. His head hitting the floor! This product should be recalled. DO NOT BUY IT.

Valco Baby
    Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi JLJ, I am very sorry that this has been your experience. Please call our customer service team on 03 9581 8000 as we would love to hear a little more about your experience.

Nyree

NyreeSydney

Product Recall

The unit has a fault in the design. I placed my baby (6kg) on this unit and the base gave in and my infant fell from the middle level to the floor! I quickly saw that there was a broken crack on the black frame on the base where the clip locks in and this is what gave way from the weight. This is an OH&S risk for any child and this product should be recalled.

Valco Baby
    Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Nyree, please call our customer service team on 03 9581 8000 we will be able to assist you and we would love some more information.

Mumnap

Mumnap

So handy!

This bouncer was great for my baby. It has several settings for height, is lightweight & easy to take places. I took ours everywhere & baby felt like he was part of the party.
    Clips are a bit stiff & I didn't use the toy rack, but no other issues.

ediacaran

ediacaranMelbourne

Good but there are better ones out there

We bought this to keep at the grandparents' place, we got it for about $15 off eBay. It serves its purpose, our baby liked it as much as the Baby Bjorn at home, but it was a bit more difficult to operate. When you move it around the room it clicks out of position and you have to readjust. It was also quite hard to strap the baby into the harness, the clips were not easy to use. Neither were the clips on the toy bar. However, that said it was a lot more inexpensive than the Baby Bjorns, even second hand, and as far as the baby was concerned there was very little difference!
    Simple, no batteries, baby liked it!
    Changes setting when carried, hard to clip and unclip harness and toy bar.

Best bouncer.......

Buy this bouncer my baby loves it so safe and it bouncers him to sleep really quickly this product will not dissapoint.
    Both my children can hop inthis bouncer and toddler weighs 10kg your child will out grow this bouncer and you can use it for the next baby its great love fhis bouncer
    Inexpensive hard wearing awesome

colickymom

colickymomBrisbane

Best Baby Product My Husband Bought!

N99

N99Newcastle

Love it

Love this bouncer, none of the unnecessary fancy stuff that some bounces have. My bub loves the toy bar, which is easily removed for naps if need be with a reflux baby. Lies flat for easy transport in the car. Neat looking. I use a sheepskin liner for comfort of bub
    Cheap, easy clean, natural rocking movement
    When you move around with one hand, clicks into highest position, then have to redo positioning

clare_skye

clare_skyeAU

Great bouncer chair

Great chair, bounces easily, multiple heigh settings means newborn can use it. Highly recommend I'm loving ours! Cons are that when you move the chair around the room or pick it up by the seat the chair raises to most upright position. So constantly putting it back to level again and you need 2 hands to lower seat.
    Design, various height settings, cost, toy bar, easy to transport
    Easy to raise seat and also difficult to recline back down - need 2 hands

Leighanne53

Leighanne53NSW, 2032

Love it!

Excellent bouncy chair definitely recommend. All 3 of my boys loved this chair. Very durable...my 6 month old is happily bouncing in of these that has been used by 4 babies before him! He loves bouncing himself.
    Easy to transport. Great that it doesn't have toys and music and all those unnecessary add-ons!
    Highly recommend :-)

shelley_no1

shelley_no1AU

An affordable bouncer with great height options

Opinions

Opinions

flutterbyes

flutterbyesNSW, 2213

OK

vampyrecat

vampyrecat

OK

Glad I have a bouncer, it was a gift, but I would not have chosen this one. It is OK though.
    Handy baby seat for all those times you can't hold them and they learn to amuse themselves. Three positions handy as bub grows. Easily washable. Nice bouncer action once bub figures out how to get it moving. Feels strong. Folds flat to store away.
    Boring playbar that is too low for attaching other toys and can't remove the boring blocks. Support straps inadequate in most upright position. Bub rest on floor in lowest position once they get bigger and heavier.

groovy1

groovy1AU

after using the more common rocker style one for my first born, I realise how brilliant this is. The more common style ones are nto responsive to baby's movements and an adult needs to rock it. This one is really responsive, when baby kicks their feet, it bounces... they just love it! I also love that the shapes on the toy bar are wooden, rather than plastic, it's a nice change
    very comfortable for baby, multi recline postions, very responsive to baby's movements, so they kan make it rock, removable toy bar, folds flat so great to take out with you

chubbybubby

chubbybubby

tmf

tmfAU

Good

Great product would recommend for all mums who want some hands free time while being able to watch and bounce baby
    Great baby seat from newborn to about 6mths+. Three adjustable recline options allow for newborn to be lying down to older baby to sit up and see the action. I've used this for 2 kids and surprised to see the issues others have had with the support giving way. We have had no problem and I would highly recommend it.
    Play bar is a little hard to remove and put on

Terrible

DO NOT buy this bouncy seat...go for the more expensive baby bjorn if you want a good bouncer that lasts a long time and that you can trust. That is what I am planning to do with this next baby that is on its way!
    the no-bells & whistles approach, the foldability, the simple colors
    NOT SAFE---it lasted for one baby, and for the next one it lasted a couple months then just GAVE OUT as the baby was in it! the hinge mechanism or spring...whatever it is called...stopped working!

sylly

sylly

Bad

kszan

kszan

We thought this is a fantastic product and would definitely recommend it or a similar product to anyone having a baby. We're even reluctant to sell it now that we dont need it anymore.
    Our babies were happy in it for extended periods from about 2 months-6 months of age. We took it everywhere and found it fantastic.
    Our son rocked himself to splat on his face at about 7 months of age - but to be fair, he was probably a bit big for it by then and I should have seen it coming with his wild rocking. Also, it shows up every little mark. The toy attachment was fairly useless.