4.3

Ross

Verto Kitchens   DM
Debbie R.
Debbie R.

Hotel in Athens before our cruise

Sharon was amazing besides giving me the information regarding the hotel stay she also gave me ideas for the evening we will be there.
Anna
Anna

Love my new kitchen

Absolutely love my new kitchen. Design and functionality are great! Very happy with the installation and service
ulrike
ulrikeSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Perfect kitchen for my investment property

Dealing with Verto staff has been easy.
Dave who designed the kitchen and stayed within my budget
Sue who I could turn to with my questions and concerns
Dave (sorry can't remember his last name) who fitted the kitchen
ALL BRILLIANT. So approachable and got it all done in time. THANKS>
Mieke Collander
Mieke CollanderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such a fast process !!

When we decided to renovate our kitchen we tried a few other company’s but when we found VERTO - we were just so impressed with the variety and range of products and colours - the whole process from start to finish was so fast and seamless. All the boys were lovely and we couldn’t be happier !!
Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD
Tarnah Blane
Tarnah Blane

Excellent service, great work

VERTO was great to work with, the guys did a great job on our kitchen and laundry- highly recommended!!
Tony Davis
Tony DavisSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Very happy with our kitchen re-furb

Only negative is communication could be better, but workmanship and finish excellent.
Josie
Josie3 posts

Love our new kitchen

The process was quick, streamlined and efficient. There were a few issues but they were resolved/rectified. Our kitchen has doubled in size and we lots of counter space now. Show reply
Jayne
JayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kitchen

From the first contact at the show room to the consultation in home it has been a pleasure to do business with Verto kitchens. The tradespeople showed up as planned and the work was done at a very high standard. I would highly recommend using Verto Kitchens. Show reply
Ross H.
Ross H.South East Queensland, QLD6 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

A very nice upgrade of our kitchen

Our kitchen had been renovated around 15 years ago and was showing it's age. We had seen the Verto trucks around and decided that we would see what they could do for us. From organising an appointment to see what they could offer to the kitchen being finished was around 7 weeks. The full kitchen was removed and replaced and extra storage was put in the dining room. The various crews and trades were all very professional and explained what was going to happen at any time. The end result is exactly what we were looking for. Show reply
  • +2Thumbnail
Ben Smythe
Ben SmytheBrisbane37 posts

Beware, they don't stand behind their work or product

Have a large piece of MDF in front of the island. We had a TINY leak from the tap and the MDF sapped up the water and so now there is a huge bubble on there. Contacted Verto who quoted $2,000 to come and replace!!!??? I asked why they hadn't sealed the MDF that sits on the floor. They just said they don't do that and put it directly on the floor. I was flabbergasted. I was initially happy with the kitchen but can't in all consciousness, recommend them now.
Helen
HelenIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Great Reno Experience

Verto renovated our high rise holiday unit kitchen in March 2023. From initial consult to completion was 2 months. We were given a schedule of works that was adhered to perfectly. This is really critical in a high rise building with the need for lift access and parking permits. I can see why some companies will not take on work in such situations. We are very happy with the end result. We used appliances supplied by Verto which was a boon given that we do not live in Queensland and saved a lot time with sourcing etc. The tradesmen were all professional and obliging. All in all a good experience.
scarlof
scarlofSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Loving our Verto Kitchen 7 months and counting!

Our Verto kitchen process began at their comprehensive showroom where we could touch, see and select the panels, trim and countertops we liked and the on site full kitchens in different styles gave us inspiration as well. Kim and the team ensured the installation went smoothly and cleanly (we removed the old cabinets and tiles ourselves) and on time. After 7 months ( installed January 2022) the kitchen doesn’t disappoint and I would do it all again.
Chrissy