Vetalogica Canine Tranquil Formula

Vetalogica Canine Tranquil Formula Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Dave.B

Dave.Basked

Approximately how long does it take Vetalogica to start taking affect

Debbieasked

My 5 year old Maltese/Shiitzu has started urinating in the house at night when shut away from me as I’ve got a broken leg and don’t want him jumping on it. Is this product beneficial for this behaviour?

K P
K P

To me he has separation anxiety. The label says it will help with this. I have heard of other things available. I have heard vets have collars for this. So recomend a visit to your vet. Also what may work on my dog may not work on yours.

Best of luck. Hope your leg gets better soon

Lets know how you go

Debbie

I thought as much, I did start him on them and hopefully it works. Thank you

GGon.

GGon.asked

Can anyone advise how long can one administer vetalogica to dogs?

Bassetluva
Bassetluva

I suggest you speak to your Vet and/or contact the manufacturing company.
I am no longer using this product as I found that with much love, intensive socialisation including exposure to loud and varied noises, my Basset no longer requires medication

chrissy

chrissyasked

Hi Our Jack Russell of 4 and 1/2 used to love going for walks down the park etc but now she heards a loud noise and puts her tail between legs and wants to go home.She also used to run at the park but now she just takes off.We cant trust her anymore off the lead.I have also had her fix up thinking that may help but no difference. Any ideas ??
cheers Chrissy

JJ Malone
JJ Malone

My little terrier has gotten better with an adaptil collar, very expensive but worth it because she is calmer. also, a very good diet and a routine with 2 walks a day has helped very much.

Get an answer from our members and Vetalogica representatives