Vicmovers

The best. Highly recommend.

Had to move large, full contents of one (2 bedroom apartment) to another. These are AMAZING guys!
I cannot thank them enough. Excellent all round service.
They are my "only" movers. Especially as I'm in a wheelchair.

D Louey

D LoueyMelbourne

A smooth and professional experience!

Amar and Jules helped us move on a scorching 40 degree day back in January this year. They were punctual (unlike this review!), communicated well and worked hard throughout the day in the heat to move our stuff from our apartment in Southbank to our new home in Northcote. They were especially careful with our piano. We wouldn’t hesitate to use them again!

Gail

GailGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

fantastic movers!

We moved about 2 weeks ago to an apartment that was smaller than our house. We had Vicmovers move our wine collection one day and a few days later they moved the rest of our belongings. They packed and moved and unpacked our wine - with no breakages at all. They treated all of our goods with respect. They work extremely hard. We had them unpack our fragile items and once again no breakages. They phoned us before they arrived. There were a few small boxes that I had moved myself and when I thought I had lost something, they remembered where they had seen it. They were calm when sometimes I wasn't. Nothing was too much trouble. What can I say, why would you look elsewhere for a mover?

Mostafa

MostafaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Transformed an anticipated dreadful moving day into a breeze

Return customer from 3 years ago for an obvious reason and that is the great service these guys provide.

Move was from Seaford to Coburg. 4 bedroom double storey house to a 3 bedroom double storey. All done door to door in 4.5 hours. Very efficient and very accommodating even with my kids running around and cutting their path while they are carrying heavy stuff. Amar and Jazz were excellent from the get go, well planned and organized.

I highly recommend them.

Sal c.

Sal c.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy return customer

I’m a return customer with Vicmovers. Impressed with their work ethic and certainly recommend them
Their service is second to none

2 bedroom apartment
Short distance
Mover started and finished on time

Awesome work

Van

VanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Efficient, friendly and very professional

2 bedroom apartment, short distance. We’re a return customer. We used Vicmovers 1.5 yrs ago from Carlton to Balwyn and we are not hesitant to book them again. Vicmovers team (Amar & Jag) are very professional, efficient, on time & reliable.
Strongly recommend this service.

Great efficient service, very friendly!

2 bedroom apartment, moved from Elwood to Southbank. The Vic movers team were very flexible and arrived on time, on a weekend, as requested.
The logistics were rather complicated, due to move in process of the destination, but nothing was too difficult for the team.

Santo

SantoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

VicMovers - very professional service

We had a 12 tonne truck and moved 35kms to a new house. We also had a piano to make the move more complicated. Outcome was very successful and completed in 5.5hours. Would definitely recommend this service!

Julia

JuliaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Packing and removalist services

Move from a 3 x 2 move from a townhouse in Prahran Vic to apartment in Prahran Vic. The move took approximately 8.5 hours and packing services 4.5 hours on a day prior. Fantastic service and very professional. No damage/ broken goods. Would highly recommend.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Could not praise them more!

A four bed two storey to four bed two storey - across Melbourne.
This is the first time any company I have used has exceeded expectations - and my expectations are really high! Puntual, honest, careful, considerate, polite and a clear appreciation of the value of all of our items to us. I could not praise them more.

Darren

DarrenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional, easy and efficient !

Vicmovers were great communicators and went out of their way to fit us in on a last minute move. Super quick move from an apartment where lift and stairs were used. Start and finish as per estimate. A very Professional company and thus, highly recommended.

Fantastic movers

Thank you team. The move was less stressful because you were on time, packed efficiently and moved we meet them at our address and they unloaded. Everything there, everything in one peice also good customer service

Outstanding service !

Moved my whole bedroom and some appliances into storage quickly and with ease! Storage was about 8km away. Both men were friendly, polite and professional. If I have to move again in the future I will use Amar and Jazz.

workingforwednesday

workingforwednesdayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great guys and great value!

Amar and Jazz were lovely to deal with. They helped move from a 2 bedroom apartment in the CBD back out to the suburbs. They arrived promptly and worked quickly and non-stop until the job was done. They were attentive and made sure to check in with me periodically to make sure nothing was left behind and also to see where things should go. The job was finished in less time than anticipated. Highly recommended!

sukanya k.

sukanya k.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best movers in Victoria

Very professional, trustworthy and friendly. Definitely would recommend these guys. Can’t say any fault they are perfect in work. They took are of our things and didn’t waste any time.

Nicole

Nicole Australian Capital Territory

Move to Mill Park

The move was from Mernda to Mill Park 4 bedroom house. Jazz and Amar were very professional, they took great care in their work and did not have a break.

RageRocky

RageRockyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I feel guilty when I saw those guys work restlessly moving my big and heavy stuff to 2nd floor through narrow stairs.

Yonnes

YonnesVictoria

Professional movers...

Amar and Jazz they both really professional movers and efficient...
They know what they do and always communicate to make everything is easy....
They will estimate how many hours the moving will be so there is no jumping cost....

A very competent and reliable company

Moved from a house to a high rise apartment with all the constraints that it entailed. They arrived on time and worked tirelessly, with no breaks. They were extremely careful with all the items and there was not even a scratch to either the goods or the property. Will definitely use them again. No hesitation in recommending them.

rethice20

rethice20Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Second time moving with Vicmovers

Second time using Vicmovers and they never fail to disappoint. Friendly, efficient and trustworthy. It's been nice to find movers I can rely on as a renter.

Moved from 2 bedroom apartment into a 2 bedroom townhouse, short distance and punctual.