workingforwednesday

workingforwednesdayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great guys and great value!

Amar and Jazz were lovely to deal with. They helped move from a 2 bedroom apartment in the CBD back out to the suburbs. They arrived promptly and worked quickly and non-stop until the job was done. They were attentive and made sure to check in with me periodically to make sure nothing was left behind and also to see where things should go. The job was finished in less time than anticipated. Highly recommended!

sukanya k.

sukanya k.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best movers in Victoria

Very professional, trustworthy and friendly. Definitely would recommend these guys. Can’t say any fault they are perfect in work. They took are of our things and didn’t waste any time.

Nicole

Nicole Australian Capital Territory

Move to Mill Park

The move was from Mernda to Mill Park 4 bedroom house. Jazz and Amar were very professional, they took great care in their work and did not have a break.

RageRocky

RageRockyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I feel guilty when I saw those guys work restlessly moving my big and heavy stuff to 2nd floor through narrow stairs.

Yonnes

YonnesVictoria

Professional movers...

Amar and Jazz they both really professional movers and efficient...
They know what they do and always communicate to make everything is easy....
They will estimate how many hours the moving will be so there is no jumping cost....

A very competent and reliable company

Moved from a house to a high rise apartment with all the constraints that it entailed. They arrived on time and worked tirelessly, with no breaks. They were extremely careful with all the items and there was not even a scratch to either the goods or the property. Will definitely use them again. No hesitation in recommending them.

rethice20

rethice20Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Second time moving with Vicmovers

Second time using Vicmovers and they never fail to disappoint. Friendly, efficient and trustworthy. It's been nice to find movers I can rely on as a renter.

Moved from 2 bedroom apartment into a 2 bedroom townhouse, short distance and punctual.

Mz m.

Mz m.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Moved my expensive stone 140kg bath

I needed my stone bath moved into my newly renovated bathroom. I did not hesitate in getting Amar back. This guy is a true legend, and truly offers an amazing service. He is my go to guy. I've been using his services for 2yrs ( 3 times now 5 star all the way!!)

Larabee

LarabeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The only movers I use. They’re the best!

I had to move contents from a two-bedroom household to a new location within the city. Twice. I hired Vic Movers for both jobs. They are excellent communicators and showed up on time. They were friendly, efficient and helpful. Amar always responds quickly. And Jaz helped with both moves and he’s conscientious and kind. They handled my belongings with care. I highly recommend them.

Raage

RaageGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer service and poor attitude

Moving two bedroom apartment content of x2 beds, 1 small fridge, small washing machines, a couch and approx. 10 boxes, that's being moved to 180m down the road. It was a difficult experience.
Poor customer service skills, continuously kept offering his opinions (negative) as suppose to actually listening to what I (the paying customer) wanted. Managed to damage my couch and the bed headrest. Managed to get charged additional fees, which previously were not disclosed. I would not use this company, again.

RuthM

RuthMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

These guys are amazing!

Vicmovers are the best guys to move with! Amar and his team have looked after 4 moves for me and have done a perfect job every time. Nothing is too much trouble - whether stairs, awkward furniture, or tight spots - they've been able to accommodate all my needs. They are punctual, have provided all the packing materials, and protected my furniture. They never fail to be super polite. They are great at moving for apartments and houses, no matter the distance or the traffic - they'll find a way to make your move work.

Phil

PhilMelbourne

Excellent service, very professional and reasonable price

Vicmovers did an awesome job on my move. They showed a high level of care for my possessions and worked fast. They're very professional and dealt with some tricky parking situations without any fuss. Would definitely recommend them to anyone moving in Melbourne.

Excellent service

I called VICMOVERS on refernce of my colleague.

The Moving did great job and were very efficent from first minute.

Our dinning table and leather couch werewell taken care off which i was so worried about.

Despite sunny day guys worked effortlessely and moved everything without ant damage to stuff or property.

Everything priced as per quote

Highly recommended !!!!

annieexplorerVIC, 3226

Second move with this company a nightmare!

First time move with insurance company moving items from storage went well.
Second move a nightmare. Kept changing price and several items damaged. Photos sent to company and no response.
Overpriced and argumentive/
Get quote in writing.
Also do not answer emails.

annieexplorer

Good service but too expensive!!

Vicmovers is very professional in doing their job. All my furniture and other belongings were in good condition after the relocation. However, I think the service cost is too high. Make sure you are aware of the full costs before you proceed.

Punctual, efficient & friendly movers

We moved a 3 room home from Prahran to Brunswick - Amar was on time, communicating to us when he was on his way & again close to arrival. The dealt with an awkward parking situation professionally, and I felt we moved in record time! Highly recommend & would use again. Thanks Amar!

Vasu

VasuBentleigh East

Stress free moving

Amar and Saad did an amazing job with our move. This is the second time I am using Amar and his team for moving. Excellent customer service. Thorough in his job and takes the stress of moving. Thanks Amar. Happy to recommend you to my friends.

Fantastic service!

I've moved in my life more often than I would have liked to, and usually it leaves me annoyed and stressed. Not the case with Vicmovers - Amar and the team where fantastic to deal with, despite narrow Richmond side streets and me having large unusual items to move. Will absolutely use them again!!

Thilak

ThilakMelbourne

Excellent job!

Amar & team at Vicmovers have done an excellent job moving my furniture from one apartment to another within estimated time, no damages & good quality. Definitely will use them again for future move.

Fantastic removal Service!

A fantastic service! I was continually updated with regards to my booking and advised as to what would be the best and most cost effective way to moving our belongings. On the moving day Vicmovers were very punctual and took the utmost care with our belongings. Couldn’t recommend them more highly.