2Vicmovers

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Marguerite
Marguerite3 posts

Fantastic service, very happy customer

They did a great job with the move, and went above and beyond to help us settle into the new 4b place. The house we moved into was on top of a slope and a fair bit away from the car park. Despite this, everything was packed and delivered without any damages or delays.
Marc
Marc

Reliable, efficient and careful movers

We have moved with Vicmovers 5 times over the last 13 or so years, and they have always been excellent. They are very professional.and respectful, and take care to avoid damage to both the furniture and the house while moving.
I highly recommend them. Probably the biggest aspect I appreciate is that I know that once I've booked them then they will be there on time and get it done.
Divya
DivyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding service

We used Amar and Nathan for our move. 2nd time we are using their service and I am happy to say that we were extremely satisfied with everything. Professional, reliable, and friendly. They were on time and completed our whole move with great ease. Highly recommended.
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Tracy Dean
Tracy DeanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I recommend Vic Movers 100%!

This was our third time using Vic Movers. Nathan and Kamran arrived promptly and got to work straight away. They were very friendly and professional, and we just sat back and let them do their job. Very efficient in dealing with the washing machine, refrigerator, and taking down/setting up the bed frame.
Every time we've used Vic Movers, Amar has been very upfront about the costs, and answered any and all questions we had.
Marie
Marie2 posts
Sandra p
Sandra pMelbourne6 posts

These guys work hard and do a great job

Thanks Amar and Team for moving us today. We had several pieces of furniture that need dismantling and even had a gate taken out to move our shed. Nothing was to much for them. On time, polite, comprehensive in quoting.
Bruno
Bruno

The best. Highly recommend

Had to move large, full contents of one (2 bedroom apartment) to another. These are AMAZING guys!
I cannot thank them enough. Excellent all round service.
They are my "only" movers. Especially as I'm in a wheelchair.
D Louey
D LoueyMelbourne2 posts

A smooth and professional experience!

Amar and Jules helped us move on a scorching 40 degree day back in January this year. They were punctual (unlike this review!), communicated well and worked hard throughout the day in the heat to move our stuff from our apartment in Southbank to our new home in Northcote. They were especially careful with our piano. We wouldn’t hesitate to use them again!
Gail
GailGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

fantastic movers!

We moved about 2 weeks ago to an apartment that was smaller than our house. We had Vicmovers move our wine collection one day and a few days later they moved the rest of our belongings. They packed and moved and unpacked our wine - with no breakages at all. They treated all of our goods with respect. They work extremely hard. We had them unpack our fragile items and once again no breakages. They phoned us before they arrived. There were a few small boxes that I had moved myself and when I thought I had lost something, they remembered where they had seen it. They were calm when sometimes I wasn't. Nothing was too much trouble. What can I say, why would you look elsewhere for a mover?
Mostafa
MostafaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Transformed an anticipated dreadful moving day into a breeze

Return customer from 3 years ago for an obvious reason and that is the great service these guys provide.

Move was from Seaford to Coburg. 4 bedroom double storey house to a 3 bedroom double storey. All done door to door in 4.5 hours. Very efficient and very accommodating even with my kids running around and cutting their path while they are carrying heavy stuff. Amar and Jazz were excellent from the get go, well planned and organized.

I highly recommend them.

Sal c.
Sal c.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy return customer

I’m a return customer with Vicmovers. Impressed with their work ethic and certainly recommend them
Their service is second to none

2 bedroom apartment
Short distance
Mover started and finished on time

Awesome work

Van
VanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Efficient, friendly and very professional

2 bedroom apartment, short distance. We’re a return customer. We used Vicmovers 1.5 yrs ago from Carlton to Balwyn and we are not hesitant to book them again. Vicmovers team (Amar & Jag) are very professional, efficient, on time & reliable.
Strongly recommend this service.
Heath W.
Heath W.

Great efficient service, very friendly!

2 bedroom apartment, moved from Elwood to Southbank. The Vic movers team were very flexible and arrived on time, on a weekend, as requested.
The logistics were rather complicated, due to move in process of the destination, but nothing was too difficult for the team.
Santo
SantoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

VicMovers - very professional service

We had a 12 tonne truck and moved 35kms to a new house. We also had a piano to make the move more complicated. Outcome was very successful and completed in 5.5hours. Would definitely recommend this service!
Julia
JuliaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Packing and removalist services

Move from a 3 x 2 move from a townhouse in Prahran Vic to apartment in Prahran Vic. The move took approximately 8.5 hours and packing services 4.5 hours on a day prior. Fantastic service and very professional. No damage/ broken goods. Would highly recommend.